Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Your Government Innaction

Okay, you know all of those retards who believe in a grand conspiracy behind the attacks of 9/11? They run around demanding the truth - "The TRUTH!".

So here's a story in the Washington Post about the pissy, bitchy infighting between the FBI and the ATF:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...903096_pf.html

At crime scenes, FBI and ATF agents have threatened to arrest one another and battled over jurisdiction and key evidence. The ATF inadvertently bought counterfeit cigarettes from the FBI -- the government selling to the government -- because the agencies are running parallel investigations of tobacco smuggling between Virginia and other states.
    Sometimes, the integrity of key evidence is put at risk. When letters containing flammable match devices were mailed to state governors in late 2004, the ATF-FBI battle over lead agency status grew so contentious that it reached the deputy attorney general's office in Washington. Because the ATF could not prove that the act was not terrorism, sources said, officials sided with the FBI.

The ATF then had to move evidence from its lab to the FBI lab -- in the middle of the analysis. FBI officials said they thought their lab was better positioned to glean hair and fiber evidence. The case has never been solved.
    I have said it before and I say I say it again now, THIS is the exact kind of buffoonery that allowed 19 Arab nationals to take flight training inside of the U.S. and then hijack four passenger jets. I know it's not sexy like a good cabal of evil but there it is in black and white. This exact same kind of childish, territorialism between the FBI and CIA left huge gaps in intelligence that cost American lives.

I just thought I'd point it out.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

the next one!
    Last Online

03.11.12 @ 12:55 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
    I have said it before and I say I say it again now, THIS is the exact kind of buffoonery that allowed 19 Arab nationals to take flight training inside of the U.S. and then hijack four passenger jets. I know it's not sexy like a good cabal of evil but there it is in black and white. This exact same kind of childish, territorialism between the FBI and CIA left huge gaps in intelligence that cost American lives.

I just thought I'd point it out.
    No no no...we now have the Department of Homeland Security to coordinate all this, right?
    "Look, I'll pay you for it, what the f**k?!"

"If I don't make her happy in the bedroom the wife gets bitchy for days at a time, but when I come to bed ready for action she laughs and laughs. She even laughs while I make my moves so I know I must be pleasing her as only I can do."
    The one, the only..Wengie

"Denny Crane" - Denny Crane

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisTheEdHead View Post
    No no no...we now have the Department of Homeland Security to coordinate all this, right?
    Nope:

http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/editorial_0644.shtm

Neither of these agencies fall under DHS. They fall under Department of Justice (DoJ). However, when the AG and the White House order you to do something, as long as it is lawful, you do it.

If we had any kind of responsible leadership in the White House everyone involved in stonewalling would be fired.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

Last Online

10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If we had any kind of responsible leadership in the White House everyone involved in stonewalling would be fired.
    This is what upsets the average citizen is knowing that no one is taking the wheel of the car and driving it in any particular direction. If this were a business and two departments would not work with each other to the detriment of the company, heads would roll. Let's hope the next Pres can at the very least, shake things up and make people accountable.
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Nope:

http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/editorial_0644.shtm

Neither of these agencies fall under DHS. They fall under Department of Justice (DoJ). However, when the AG and the White House order you to do something, as long as it is lawful, you do it.

What fun is government without bureaucracy and dick measuring contests?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last Online

07.05.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by loveevhsince79 View Post
    This is what upsets the average citizen is knowing that no one is taking the wheel of the car and driving it in any particular direction. If this were a business and two departments would not work with each other to the detriment of the company, heads would roll. Let's hope the next Pres can at the very least, shake things up and make people accountable.
    I cant see anyone on the horizon who'd manage to do that.

Last Online

07.05.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Wanted to edit but 20-min limit has expired. Anyway -

The thing is, I don't really know if someone taking the wheel in the States is something really possible. You're the richest country in the world with the most stable middle class, best media, best entertainment and when election compaigns evolve more about gay rights and abortions - what else can you ask for?

Most of you western folks go nuts about guys like Putin waving "human rights oppressor" flags, flashing words like "dictator" and "new stalin". While in reality here's what you have -

"Putin was credited in the media with having restored order to the country after the chaos of the Yeltsin years.[3][4][5] During his eight years in office, the economy bounced back from crisis seeing GDP increase six-fold (72% in PPP),[6][7] poverty more than halve[8][9][10] and average monthly salaries increase from $80 to $640, or by 150% in real rates.[6][11] According to the Federal State Statistics Service, the middle class grew from 8 million to 55 million between 2000 – 2006.[12]"

That's what I call "taking the wheel". But I can't see the man like this getting anywhere near White House, simply because your situation doesn't require a man like this. Especially when your annual average wages have grown nationally from $35,582 (2001) to 48,961 (2008).

I like my medical examples. When a person is brought into the ER with multiple fractions and bleeding, as long as the doctor is well qualified the person's gonna be heeled and then hail the doctor who did this.
    When a person has say anorexia, well there's so much you can do about it. People max out their credit cards, drive their SUVs and complain about high gas prices (which is waaaaay below gas prices we have in Europe)

Top Of The World
    Last Online

12.01.09 @ 08:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterlessIceness View Post
    People max out their credit cards, drive their SUVs and complain about high gas prices (which is waaaaay below gas prices we have in Europe)
    And buy cigarettes & losing lottery while whining about gas.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by WinterlessIceness View Post
    Wanted to edit but 20-min limit has expired. Anyway -

The thing is, I don't really know if someone taking the wheel in the States is something really possible. You're the richest country in the world with the most stable middle class, best media, best entertainment and when election compaigns evolve more about gay rights and abortions - what else can you ask for?

Most of you western folks go nuts about guys like Putin waving "human rights oppressor" flags, flashing words like "dictator" and "new stalin". While in reality here's what you have -

"Putin was credited in the media with having restored order to the country after the chaos of the Yeltsin years.[3][4][5] During his eight years in office, the economy bounced back from crisis seeing GDP increase six-fold (72% in PPP),[6][7] poverty more than halve[8][9][10] and average monthly salaries increase from $80 to $640, or by 150% in real rates.[6][11] According to the Federal State Statistics Service, the middle class grew from 8 million to 55 million between 2000 – 2006.[12]"

That's what I call "taking the wheel". But I can't see the man like this getting anywhere near White House, simply because your situation doesn't require a man like this. Especially when your annual average wages have grown nationally from $35,582 (2001) to 48,961 (2008).

I like my medical examples. When a person is brought into the ER with multiple fractions and bleeding, as long as the doctor is well qualified the person's gonna be heeled and then hail the doctor who did this.
    When a person has say anorexia, well there's so much you can do about it. People max out their credit cards, drive their SUVs and complain about high gas prices (which is waaaaay below gas prices we have in Europe)
    Dude, seriously...Putin?

People can't handle George W Bush and his "Unprecedented Consolidation Of Executive Power", the "Warrantless Wire-Taps" of a couple of hundred phones right after 9/11, the "Torture" of Al Qaeda members using waterboarding and last but not least the USA Patriot Act which has yet to be seriously abused.

Putin?

Hey, I'm all for a fun dictatorship where your opponents are arrested or put under psychiatric care, business men who get in your way are murdered and there is total control of the state media so nobody questions any of the government's rosey statistics. It would never work here.

The President has minimal power in the United States, he can propose an agenda and sign bills but that is all. Congress is the true power of th Federal Government and our Congress is quietly returning to it's 19th century level of corruption.

My Blog: