Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Sinner's Swing! Wickett's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.29.04
    Age
    49
    Location
    Big "D"
    Posts
    3,195
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Mean Street, Little Guitars
    Last Online

    07.19.17 @ 06:30 AM
    Likes
    7
    Liked 13 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Brianiac of the day- 21 year old Male attempts to cash check for $360 Billion

    A man has been accused of attempting to pass a $360 billion check, which he claims was given to him by his girlfriend’s mother to start a record business, Fort Worth police said.

    Charles Ray Fuller, 21, of Crowley, was arrested on April 22 on an accusation of forgery, police said.

    Police responded to a report of a man attempting to pass the check about 4 p.m. that day at the Chase bank in the 8600 block of South Hulen Street, Fort Worth police Lt. Paul Henderson said.

    The personal check was not made out to Mr. Fuller and when the bank contacted the check owner, the woman said she did not write a check for $360 billion.

    Mr. Fuller was also accused of unlawful carrying of a weapon and possession of marijuana, Lt. Henderson said. He may also face a theft charge in Crowley.

    Lt. Henderson said he did not know if Mr. Fuller and his girlfriend were still together.

    http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....b623795f.html
    Don't drink the Jim Jones punch. They're called theToxic Twins for a reason...

  2. #2
    Atomic Punk WinterlessIceness's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.03.03
    Age
    32
    Location
    Newcastle, Great North of England
    Posts
    10,095
    Last Online

    07.05.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Lol why not try to buy whole US military instead.

  3. #3
    Atomic Punk chefcraig's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.01.02
    Location
    A Confederacy of Dunces
    Posts
    19,370
    Last Online

    03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    I simply can not fathom this rash of dunderheads attempting to cash checks or pass currency of a million dollars on up. Has the age of instant gratification now extended into the world of crime to such an alarming extent that it has replaced common sense or creative criminal thinking? Whatever happened to the days of the "long con", the slowly developing scam that unfolds in minuscule amounts and provides it's own measure of insurance by creating means of escape through several cleverly applied back doors, yet also allows for continued success if applied with patience, perseverance and some guile?

    Fuck these amateurs, and let them rot in jail for their greed and stupidity. They are a disgrace to the profession.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

  4. #4
    Atomic Punk MF5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.04
    Age
    29
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,323
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 12:20 PM
    Likes
    295
    Liked 411 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Blank Cheque...anybody? Loved that movie!
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

  5. #5
    Atomic Punk Menlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.02.04
    Age
    47
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    11,654
    Favorite VH Album

    VH II
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained, DOA
    Last Online

    06.14.17 @ 06:46 PM
    Likes
    5
    Liked 23 Times in 9 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    If only the check had been for 350 billion he might have gotten away with it. 360 billion? That was pushing it.

  6. #6
    Baluchitherium loveevhsince79's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.22.04
    Location
    Cols, OH
    Posts
    5,420
    Last Online

    10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Likes
    2
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    I simply can not fathom this rash of dunderheads attempting to cash checks or pass currency of a million dollars on up. Has the age of instant gratification now extended into the world of crime to such an alarming extent that it has replaced common sense or creative criminal thinking? Whatever happened to the days of the "long con", the slowly developing scam that unfolds in minuscule amounts and provides it's own measure of insurance by creating means of escape through several cleverly applied back doors, yet also allows for continued success if applied with patience, perseverance and some guile?

    Fuck these amateurs, and let them rot in jail for their greed and stupidity. They are a disgrace to the profession.
    LOL, you write as if you might know a thing or two that the rest of us don't???
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

  7. #7
    Damage your reputation seenbad's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.24.00
    Age
    45
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    26,946
    Favorite VH Album

    Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm the one
    Last Online

    11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Likes
    73
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    Whatever happened to the days of the "long con", the slowly developing scam that unfolds in minuscule amounts and provides it's own measure of insurance by creating means of escape through several cleverly applied back doors, yet also allows for continued success if applied with patience, perseverance and some guile?
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/what...nt-t43527.html

    But you don't like that fella too much and would rather not hear from him again I take it.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

    Gunter glieben glauchen globen

  8. #8
    Top Of The World
    Join Date
    03.10.08
    Posts
    132
    Last Online

    12.01.09 @ 08:49 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    I simply can not fathom this rash of dunderheads attempting to cash checks or pass currency of a million dollars on up. Has the age of instant gratification now extended into the world of crime to such an alarming extent that it has replaced common sense or creative criminal thinking? Whatever happened to the days of the "long con", the slowly developing scam that unfolds in minuscule amounts and provides it's own measure of insurance by creating means of escape through several cleverly applied back doors, yet also allows for continued success if applied with patience, perseverance and some guile?

    Fuck these amateurs, and let them rot in jail for their greed and stupidity. They are a disgrace to the profession.
    So now it's a profession? You say it as if it's okay to do.

  9. #9
    Atomic Punk onefootoutthedoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.15.01
    Age
    42
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    8,033
    Last Online

    07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Likes
    10
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatthehell? View Post
    So now it's a profession? You say it as if it's okay to do.


    Look who's here.


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #10
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatthehell? View Post
    So now it's a profession? You say it as if it's okay to do.
    LOL!! Yeah Chef....you should be put on ice, see? Yeah, yeah.....it's the big house for you, see...see? Yeah.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  11. #11
    Atomic Punk Van Squalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    22,173
    Last Online

    12.12.17 @ 12:19 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1,596 Times in 982 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onefootoutthedoor View Post
    Look who's here.
    Wascally wabbit.

  12. #12
    Unchained Ellen83's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.02.07
    Age
    52
    Location
    God's Country, Maryland
    Posts
    547
    Favorite VH Album

    VH 1 & 2
    Favorite VH Song

    way too many.....
    Last Online

    10.06.13 @ 04:30 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    I simply can not fathom this rash of dunderheads attempting to cash checks or pass currency of a million dollars on up. Has the age of instant gratification now extended into the world of crime to such an alarming extent that it has replaced common sense or creative criminal thinking? Whatever happened to the days of the "long con", the slowly developing scam that unfolds in minuscule amounts and provides it's own measure of insurance by creating means of escape through several cleverly applied back doors, yet also allows for continued success if applied with patience, perseverance and some guile?

    Fuck these amateurs, and let them rot in jail for their greed and stupidity. They are a disgrace to the profession.

    My sentiments exactly.

    "All right, Wolf, which one do you want?"
    -DLR, 05/15/08, BALTIMORE, to me and my best friend


    But one night's all we're given,
    So, baby, leave me alone, or, baby, stay the night



    The Van Halen I grew up on showed up at the party, drank all your alcohol and fucked your girlfriend. The Sammy era seemed more like spending a Saturday night alone with your girlfriend telling her how much you love her. - Sickman, summing it all up for me!

  13. #13
    Atomic Punk chefcraig's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.01.02
    Location
    A Confederacy of Dunces
    Posts
    19,370
    Last Online

    03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by seenbad View Post
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/what...nt-t43527.html

    But you don't like that fella too much and would rather not hear from him again I take it.
    Simple-minded strong armed robbery hardly foots the bill, seenbad. One observes, makes plans, strikes and then leaves. All for a small amount of money in a cash register.

    Actual "bilkage", the art of relieving folk of tens of thousands of dollars at a swipe and having them smile as they hand it over is an art-form worthy of respect. "Eddie Van Halen" is hardly an artist by comparison. He is in fact a dope sticking up a convenience store, putting innocents in harm's way. Juvenile, limited thinking at best. So you are correct, I would rather not hear from him, as his "insights" are hardly of merit.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

  14. #14
    Forum Frontman It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    43
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    34,078
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 09:11 PM
    Likes
    1,314
    Liked 6,670 Times in 3,696 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Menlow View Post
    If only the check had been for 350 billion he might have gotten away with it. 360 billion? That was pushing it.
    agreed.

  15. #15
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    49
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    22,946
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Likes
    842
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wickett View Post
    A man has been accused of attempting to pass a $360 billion check, which he claims was given to him by his girlfriend’s mother to start a record business, Fort Worth police said.

    Charles Ray Fuller, 21, of Crowley, was arrested on April 22 on an accusation of forgery, police said.

    Police responded to a report of a man attempting to pass the check about 4 p.m. that day at the Chase bank in the 8600 block of South Hulen Street, Fort Worth police Lt. Paul Henderson said.

    The personal check was not made out to Mr. Fuller and when the bank contacted the check owner, the woman said she did not write a check for $360 billion.

    Mr. Fuller was also accused of unlawful carrying of a weapon and possession of marijuana, Lt. Henderson said. He may also face a theft charge in Crowley.

    Lt. Henderson said he did not know if Mr. Fuller and his girlfriend were still together.

    http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....b623795f.html
    Wonder if this is his cousion in Kentucky....
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. $1.2 billion dollars down the drain.....
    By ZeoBandit in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02.23.08, 10:03 PM
  2. 357 billion and counting
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01.11.07, 08:30 AM
  3. Male rules and guidelines for women.
    By ZeoBandit in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02.28.06, 11:57 AM
  4. Male Birth Control Pill
    By Texas Poundcake in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02.02.05, 01:10 AM
  5. The sexiest Male VH Posters? Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha
    By Van Gully in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11.14.02, 09:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •