Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

All of them!
    Favorite VH Song

Most of them!
    Last Online

09.16.16 @ 04:53 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts

Default Beware of this child like ebayer..... !

I am curious if anybody has received any emails from this rogue ebayer, His user id is REDWITHBNWSTRIPES. This guy has been emailing me with unbelievable level of negativity. I am wondering if he is even a member here? Obviously he is an eddie wannabee with that user id I am calling him out! If you are a member here I am going to expose you for the child you are. The little kid, hat did not get enough attention!
    The first email he sent me about my auction I sent it in to ebay and somehow they said they never got it and now it is lost! I was pissed off to say the least! Then I was cruising through ernie ball forums and ran across this guy who was trying to sell his supersport..... Here is what was said to him about his auction too....
    Below is a copy of the latest e-mail that was sent to me from the guy giving me crap about my guitar . After his first (rather juvenile )e-mail , I responded and asked him to put all bulls**t aside... and if he had any credible information for me, I'd be glad to hear it . This was his response pasted word for word form his last two e-mails ( It took two e-mail I believe , because e-bay only lets you use so many characters to ask a question ) ;

Dear 123jodyd,

Yes ALL bull**** aside,there is NOTHING special about this paint scheme,or the black binding! All the binidings Ernie Ball uses are ABS plastic,as this what ALL binding is made of! I am a luthier,collector,and dealer of BOTH new,and used vintage,and modern equipment,and have been for over twenty years! I make copies of these guitars,and there is NO special binding process involved JUST because of it's color! If I had a penny for every jackass that said something was special about their very standard instrument,trying to make it sound more intersting than it really is-I'D BE RICH BY NOW!!! Superglue gel does wonders for binding as it does'nt take long to dry,or wick(capalate)into the wood around it allowing it to not squeeze out along the edge so that it can be sanded in a matter of minutes! This paint scheme is what Ernie Ball used on Eddies'FIRST prototype as pictured on www.vintagekramer.com's website! You can see for yourself! Peavey also made white,and black bound guitars as well!

- redwithbnwstripes

If you really want to know if the appointments of your guitar are really special,look on ebay EVERYDAY,or look at the options menu on Ernie Balls' website! DEATH TO THE NEWSQUEERS!!!!!

- redwithbnwstripes
    This is what happens when someone runs off there mouth before knowing the facts. It turns out that guitar was special. ........ Not it is my turn to show everybody what an ass clown you really are and pick you apart!!!. First off you you can' spell binding, secondly and more relevant eddie's prototype in that picture is not white, it is plain basswood that looks white in the picture ! Thirdly, he never made a claim that the binding process was special? He merely stated that it had black binding, by the way IS RARE for ernie ball moron. Lastly, if i had a dime for every self inflated moron like yourself I'd be twice as rich as you would be collecting your so called "dimes" So it was just a matter of time before he emailed me again. Knowing this guy is a major tool. Sure enough he responded to my latest auction like a fish taking to a worm ! His first email to me was really bad, He went into great detail about How the body I was selling wasn't done right, He was telling me about how the original evh model did not have a tummy cut, how my round over was not right .....blah blah blah...... I got news for this young KNOW it all........ IT WAS NEVER INTENDED TO BE EXACT YOU MORON. Either bid or shut the FUCK UP! On top of it was one of my seconds and had some cosmetic flaws in it and sold it cheap for that reason MORON! What is most pathetic about him is he brags about being a luthier ? . Where is your stuff on ebay O great one ! Anybody who is a genuine person would be doing the opposite like praising somebody, or being objective. It is called being a man about it and not a little boy!

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

All of them!
    Favorite VH Song

Most of them!
    Last Online

He was baaackk ! fishing for more abuse , here is the email he sent me.....[/INDENT]
    How is this thicker than the average top? It looks like the 1/4" inch thick binding is thicker than the top! Do you mean 1/16"thicker than the 1/8" inch thick top you usually use?

- redwithbnwstripes
    Here is my response..... I could have really buried him but kept it short.....because he will just keep looking for something wrong..
    distinctly remember you as the NEGATIVE GUY. I am not going to waste my time with your question since you aren't going to buy it anyway. Remember you are the expert luthier, you figure it out. I sent in the last negative response from you about one of my auctions to ebay customer support along with another ebay members bad experience with you too. You are being watched like a child that you are. Sincerely, Scott Fletcher
    Of course you know he was going to have to throw a second punch like the child he is! This is the one I sent into ebay that violates policy, I was waiting for him to incriminate himself, it's easier that way..
    Negative guy??? I only stated the obvious. Either way,I don't charge $50.00 extra for something that should be free,or part of the original body! You even admitted in the original auction that it costs $50.00 extra for a 1/4" inch top,and $60.00 less without binding on a body that costs $500.00 and,this is without a finish! At least I know how to paint my instruments! Your prices are ridiculous! Have'nt you wondered why noone's buying? I see you like to burn,or leave burn marks on your wood! Plus the round over edge is the wrong radius,and the heel shape in the back is wrong too! By the way,I reported you to ebay for using outside links on your auction!

- redwithbnwstripes
    If anybody out there has gotten emails from this guy on there auctions and why " they are not perfect" let me know and I will bury him for good!!!!

Top Of The World
    Last Online

12.01.09 @ 08:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scottfletcher View Post
    Lastly, if i had a dime for every self inflated moron like yourself I'd be twice as rich as you would be collecting your so called "dimes"
    He said penny amigo.

Just report him and block him.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

All of them!
    Favorite VH Song

Most of them!
    Last Online

I stand corrected !

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

All of them!
    Favorite VH Song

Most of them!
    Last Online

Got curious and checked ( REDWITHBNWSTRIPES ) his sales record and found this comment that explains it all !! JUst another loser for me to exploit and puke on!
    Neutral feedback rating: This guy is confused and makes faulty listings,Then punishes with feed back!!!!

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

scott, I believe that all you really need to know about this fellow can be summed up in one of his purchases...yup, you guessed it, he bought a Rubiks Cube keychain from ebay, instead of at the "Quiky-Mart" like anyone else would.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...k&myworld=true

Look, if the fellow is merely behaving like a misfit, simply ignore him like a troll in "Main". Obviously the dork is in dire need of attention, so by providing it you are in effect pleasing him. And after all, his happiness is fairly low down on your list of things to care about, am I correct? Seriously, report his harassment and let it go, if you can.

Best of luck with this.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Good Enough
    Last Online

11.17.15 @ 08:56 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    scott, I believe that all you really need to know about this fellow can be summed up in one of his purchases...yup, you guessed it, he bought a Rubiks Cube keychain from ebay, instead of at the "Quiky-Mart" like anyone else would.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...k&myworld=true

Look, if the fellow is merely behaving like a misfit, simply ignore him like a troll in "Main". Obviously the dork is in dire need of attention, so by providing it you are in effect pleasing him. And after all, his happiness is fairly low down on your list of things to care about, am I correct? Seriously, report his harassment and let it go, if you can.

Best of luck with this.
    "...he bought a Rubiks Cube keychain from ebay, instead of at the "Quiky-Mart" like anyone else would."

LMAO!!!!

chefcraig's right Scott ... just blow him off.
    Anybody can claim to be anything they want over the internet ... rockstar, luthier, whatever ...

And you don't need to waste your time "exposing" him ...
    Sounds like he does a pretty good job doing that on his own.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

All of them!
    Favorite VH Song

Most of them!
    Last Online

Chef, that there is some funny s**t! Let me pick myself up off the ground now! Did you see the stars wars figure he bought! MY goal was to at least get him booted! I take my business seriously and the problem was they did not take care of him the first time I reported him. Another member e-mailed me and let me know that they reported him too We''ll see if ebay follows up! If ebay wants my money they better !

Favorite VH Album

5150 - F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

RWTD
    Last Online

02.14.14 @ 04:24 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

so lets report him.. ill do the same.. just for messing up with a forum bro! hah

Favorite VH Album

5150 - F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

RWTD
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

BTW is he a member of this forum?

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

All of them!
    Favorite VH Song

Most of them!
    Last Online

BTW is he a member of this forum?
    I don't know if he is or not. Someone privately told me that they thought it might be the guy that runs Frankenstraat guitars. This guy was not happy with him. He said he ripped him off and he hides behind other id's or something of that nature. Keeps moving and changing locations. Purely speculation. I know it has been discussed here before, but I don't know. I do my own thing. That is why I brought it up in case somebody here had the same trouble. Water under the bridge. He is done!!!

Last Online

10.19.15 @ 11:50 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 4 Posts

If he is lets give him the BOOT!!!!!!

Favorite VH Album

5150 - F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

RWTD
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

u know what.. i had a guitar that he made... I did NOT bught it from him.. i got it off ebay.... the only thing i liked about it was the neck... would i buy from him? NO, why? ive wrote him a few emails... and never replied.. and if he replies.. its like 10 days later.. i cant work with guys like that... if i want something.. i want to get it fast.. not months later... thats my only complaint about him... even with the guitars... i cant stand to wait a week to get one.. or an amp... if i have to pay more to get it ASAP, i will do.. im still searching for a luthier that builds things fast! or have in stock... like your bodies! they look great,... and u have them in stock!! im just a little short in cash for gear right now.. (wife's says)

Forum Frontman
    Last Online

07.04.16 @ 08:03 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dino5150 View Post
    Anybody can claim to be anything they want over the internet ... rockstar, luthier, whatever ...
    I am a Rockstar, Luthier, AND Whatever. I am all those things. Yes, indeed.

Yeah, forget the guy, Scott. I've found it's just not worth the energy worrying about someone else's idiot rants.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

All of them!
    Favorite VH Song

Most of them!
    Last Online

I have found the mole!!!! It did not take long!!!! he just signed up for this site today and is using the name QUILT TOP!!! See the Warmoth vw body thread below!