Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.27.16 @ 07:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Hershey Pennsylvania/ 05-18-08

We're taking a road to Hershey PA for the May 18 concert (makes for a perfect Birthday gift for me on the 19th) but could someone explain to me why ticketmaster removed the ticket info off the site? I don't believe I've come across anything in the threads that indicates the reason why.

Besides the ticket brokers, who are selling tickets for this concert if ticketmaster isn't?

Thanks.
    Bono Vox: Poetic, Political, extremely generous and just a tiny bit egomaniacal.

"You know twenty-five years ago, Tony Soprano was driving around Jersey in his iroc-Z just blasting the Van Halen"-David Lee Roth

"Will there be a Van Halen reunion? “I have hope and faith, and that’s more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albuquerque” -David Lee Roth

"This band is three quarters original, one quarter inevitable" -David Lee Roth~2007

"“We had a lot of fun on the tour – Dave was a blast. And next time we go out, we’re going to have some new stuff, too. I’m looking forward to getting on it. I’ve got tons of music written, such a variety of stuff… Actually, next week or the week after, Wolfie, Alex, and I are gonna start jamming. Maybe we’ll give Dave a call and see what he’s up to.” - Edward Van Halen ~ 2009

~Congratulations to 2009 World Series Champions the New York Yankees~

Future's in the past....
    Favorite VH Album

WACF, FW, DD
    Favorite VH Song

At the moment, Little Guitars
    Last Online

11.03.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

It shows up fine for me.
    11/05/78 Hollywood Sportatorium
    12/10/82 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/20/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/21/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    02/16/08 Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've got dreams in hidden places and extra smiles for when I'm blue.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.27.16 @ 07:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Bono Vox: Poetic, Political, extremely generous and just a tiny bit egomaniacal.

"You know twenty-five years ago, Tony Soprano was driving around Jersey in his iroc-Z just blasting the Van Halen"-David Lee Roth

"Will there be a Van Halen reunion? “I have hope and faith, and that’s more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albuquerque” -David Lee Roth

"This band is three quarters original, one quarter inevitable" -David Lee Roth~2007

"“We had a lot of fun on the tour – Dave was a blast. And next time we go out, we’re going to have some new stuff, too. I’m looking forward to getting on it. I’ve got tons of music written, such a variety of stuff… Actually, next week or the week after, Wolfie, Alex, and I are gonna start jamming. Maybe we’ll give Dave a call and see what he’s up to.” - Edward Van Halen ~ 2009

~Congratulations to 2009 World Series Champions the New York Yankees~

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

08.08.17 @ 07:08 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bono Vox View Post
    We're taking a road to Hershey PA for the May 18 concert (makes for a perfect Birthday gift for me on the 19th) but could someone explain to me why ticketmaster removed the ticket info off the site? I don't believe I've come across anything in the threads that indicates the reason why.

Besides the ticket brokers, who are selling tickets for this concert if ticketmaster isn't?

Thanks.
    You could check the venue website. I went to the Portland show, and the tickets weren't available on ticketmaster.com, but on the Rose Garden page.

Eruption
    Last Online

01.25.17 @ 04:18 AM
    Liked 7 Times in 2 Posts

Usually that message comes up when the event is sold out , but AFTER you search for tickets. When I tried it came up right away.

Looks like you will need to find out what is going on buy doing it the old fashioned way , call Ticketmaster !

As far as online there are alot of ticket web sites out there , do a google search and you will get alot of them. They also seem to access the same database of tickets but the prices can be very different. Shop around the different web sites for the best price. also, the price listed is usually not the final price, there usually is a service charge which can be an additional 10% on top. Also , the prices for the show should come down the closer to the event you get.

Good luck.

Last Online

12.10.17 @ 08:16 PM
    Liked 93 Times in 37 Posts

I have tickets to that show also, bought from before it was rescheduled twice. They are 3rd row just to the left of center stage, inside the ramp. I am hoping that Eddie comes back from the break in 'Balance' form. Hey, it's a lot to hope for but you can always dream... I also saw them in Philly on 10/1 so whatever happens at least I've seen them. They were in top form that night- his solo was a little ponderous, but otherwise a great show.

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

08.08.17 @ 07:08 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by donkost View Post
    I am hoping that Eddie comes back from the break in 'Balance' form.
    I think we'd all love to see that! On top of how he plays/sounds, I'm really curious to see what he looks like.... it'll either be better or worse.

Future's in the past....
    Favorite VH Album

WACF, FW, DD
    Favorite VH Song

At the moment, Little Guitars
    Last Online

11.03.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by donkost View Post
    I have tickets to that show also, bought from before it was rescheduled twice. They are 3rd row just to the left of center stage, inside the ramp. I am hoping that Eddie comes back from the break in 'Balance' form. Hey, it's a lot to hope for but you can always dream... I also saw them in Philly on 10/1 so whatever happens at least I've seen them. They were in top form that night- his solo was a little ponderous, but otherwise a great show.
    If Ed would stop trying to do 3-4 minutes of Cathedral, the solo would be fine. Most everything else was pretty good on 2/16 though. Except for Mike sorely being needed on a few tracks (Pretty Woman he was really missing) the show I saw was awesome.
    11/05/78 Hollywood Sportatorium
    12/10/82 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/20/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/21/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    02/16/08 Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've got dreams in hidden places and extra smiles for when I'm blue.