Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

04.17.12 @ 02:02 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

While I feel for the crap Ed has gone through the past 4 years I refuse to feel sorry for him. It's safe to say Ed's going through the mother of all mid life crisis but it's not the end of the world. Aside from his obvious talents Ed is just like you and I. Many of us have health problems, relationship brake ups, career set back and the like. Legend has it that Ed was at his lowest when the band made Fair Warning, and we all know what a great album that was. I firmly believe, Ed will overcome these personal hardships and come back with some killer music in the foreseeable future.

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 01:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

I kinda look at it in a different way, albeit a positive one.

I think with everything he's gone thru recently that he'll hopefully reach deep down and see what really matters to him. As a parent myself, I can only imagine it'd be Wolfie. I'd imagine that whatever differences Ed & Val may have with each other, that they both still love their son with all their hearts and will do all they can to show him that mommy & daddy that he's ALWAYS gonna be a special to them.

As much as I would like to hear some new VH music, I've accepted the fact that "Van Halen" may truly be over. And I'm fine with that. After all, none of us have lived the life of a rock musician for the past 30 years and who knows what toll it'd have taken on our own personal lives?

If Ed wants to "fade away" for awhile to get his life back in order, that's cool. (It's not like he needs to get my permission to do that anyway. ) However, I do think that he will bounce back and find out some very positive things about himself.

Like the saying goes, "it's always darkest before the dawn". I truly believe Ed is on the verge of a new kind of "dawning" and things are gonna be alright.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Ed.

[img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003