Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Hell's Kitchen 2008

FOX's "Hell's Kitchen" returns to prime-time television this evening with a new crew of "chef-wannabes" competing for the opportunity to be "head chef" at one of host Gordon Ramsey's restaurants.

The show premiers this evening (Tuesday April 1st) at 9PM(EST).

Here is a link to the show's website:
    http://www.fox.com/hellskitchen/

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 06:23 PM
    Liked 278 Times in 100 Posts

Donor

I hate reality TV, but for some reason love this show. Chef Ramsey is an absolute riot. I love the promo where he tells the kid in the tall pastry chef hat "that if you ever wear that again, I shove it up your fuckin ass."
    For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge the New England Fucking Patriots, Dallas Fucking Cowboys, New York Fucking Giants, Washington Fucking Redskins, Carolina Fucking Panthers, Tampa Bay Fucking Bucs, Florida Fucking Marlins, Atlanta Fucking Braves, New York Fucking Mets, Boston Fucking Red Sox, Boston Fucking Bruins, and New Jersey Fucking Devils.

( . Y . ) Boobs!

\m/ \m/
    / / v \ \

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 09:55 AM
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

Every fucking time I say I'm going to watch this series...it's scheduled on the night where I have school or I have to work. It's fucking BULLSHIT!

The last season was like this as well!
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Last Online

03.25.16 @ 11:37 AM
    Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

This is one of the few tv shows I will make time for. Good stuff.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K. 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Feels So Good (deal with it...
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 11:56 AM
    Liked 426 Times in 228 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by EvH_316_5150 View Post
    Every fucking time I say I'm going to watch this series...it's scheduled on the night where I have school or I have to work. It's fucking BULLSHIT!

The last season was like this as well!
    "You're a FUCKING DONKEY!!!!" Is your VCR broken my little friend? Do you want me to tape it for you and then we can watch it together on a more suitable night for you? I've made it my life's work to make sure you are taken care of. Your mom says hi!!!

We need beer soon. Did you ever hook up with h*bunter? I'm waiting for my bootleg.
    Signature not currently available. You aren't missing much.

Last Online

If anyone bothers to click on the show's link, you'll note that full episodes will be aired there once the season gets underway.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Eruption
    Last Online

07.04.12 @ 08:16 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cool. Thanks for the reminder. The wife and I dig sittin down to watch that.
    Its tough lately to find time to sit and relax.
    Were hooked on Big Brother too. But this season kinda sucks compared to seasons past.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Talent is God Given, But Success is Hard Work"

www.ronscustomguitars.com

Last Online

10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EVHWolf View Post
    I hate reality TV, but for some reason love this show. Chef Ramsey is an absolute riot. I love the promo where he tells the kid in the tall pastry chef hat "that if you ever wear that again, I shove it up your fuckin ass."
    I'm not a big fan either but Chef Ramsey makes me laugh and cringe at the same time with the things that fly out of his mouth. Can't wait for the new season.
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Last Online

08.07.17 @ 08:14 PM
    Liked 313 Times in 149 Posts

Donor

It's already set on the DVR...

I initally got into Ramsay watching Hell's Kitchen last season. After watching most of the season, I was flipping through the channels and saw Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares on BBC America. I liked his "toned down" personality better going to restaurants to have a week to fix them. Granted, he still cussed up a storm, but the show itself was a bit more intimate with his narration. The US version of Kitchen Nightmares is not nearly as good as the UK version. The producers seem to think American audiences want the more asshole side of Ramsay. If any of you have the opportunity, check out the original Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares on BBC America.

BTW, I'm a huge fan of the show Top Gear. Ramsay held the top spot in a celebrity driving a normal car around their test track. I was on youtube the other night and saw one of the hosts, James May aka Captain Slow on Ramsay's F Word show. It's pretty funny. Here it is:

Jet City Super Stealth
    Marshall 50th Anniversary JCM-1H and Class 5 Combo
    Austin Speaker Works KTS-60

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Last Online

08.07.17 @ 08:14 PM
    Liked 313 Times in 149 Posts

Donor

Here's an interview with Ramsay regarding the upcoming season...

LOS ANGELES - In recent years, a host of cooking reality shows have cropped up across network and cable television, but none have captured Americaís attention quite like "Hellís Kitchen."

The Fox show, now entering its fourth season, has kept audiences enraptured on Tuesday nights thanks to its boisterous host/judge and head chef, Gordon Ramsay.

The blond Britís fiery temper and high standards have resulted in plenty of surprisingly fantastic reality TV moments. Aaronís kitchen fainting, Rockís freak-out over being sent to dumpster dive for recyclables, Joshís midshift firing for being "f---ing useless," and Bonnieís surprising un-elimination, were just a handful of last seasonís highlights.

And season four will be no different. For starters, Access Hollywood has learned that Gordon plays a little trick on his contenders in the first episode, donning prosthetics as he rides a bus with them. At least a few of the contestants learn fast, they should have kept their mouths shut.

Access caught up with Gordon to find out what viewers have to look forward to this time around and where some favorite former cast mates ó such as season threeís Julia, the waffle-house cook he promised to send to culinary school ó are now.

Access Hollywood: So first things first ó Julia, where is the waffle-house girl now?

Gordon Ramsay: Amazing lady, extraordinary talent. She went on to culinary school. Donít think youíve seen the last of this lady. Sheís going to come back, not too sure where sheís going to pop up, but I think sheís going to go on and become something quite serious.

Amazing isnít it when you find that kind of talent cooking inside a waffle house, that has the most amazing taste thatís far greater than executive chefs she was cooking alongside. But trust me, you have not seen the end of her.

AH: Did you keep in touch with her?

Ramsay: I do. I work hard making sure I keep in touch with all of (the former contestants) to be honest. Thereís a few that I donít keep in touch with for obvious reasons but in terms of talent, when it gets down to like, the last seven, then it becomes really exciting. And when you have to release that talent, it gets quite emotional because theyíve become part of your brigade, theyíve become a pillar in that brigade. This year weíve had them all back judging as well, which has been nice.

AH: Who have you brought back to judge?

Ramsay: All the three previous winners.

AH: Heather Michael and Ö

Ramsay: And Rock, and itís nice to see the way theyíve matured, not just in cooking, but in stature and that level of confidence of course. More importantly, their level of determination was far greater than it was when they were on the show. And itís just so nice to see because they are all so young and vibrant and they are making great progress in the industry.

AH: And do they all still work in the restaurants you placed them in?

Ramsay: Yeah, theyíre still there and more importantly, they spend time in and out of my restaurants as well. This year has been the most amazing year ó season four, because Iím looking for a chef, for the new restaurant of mine in West Hollywood, so Iím raising the bar.

Thereís been an amazing dominance of female chefs and having lived in France (previously), 35 percent to 40 percent of the brigades I worked with are all female and so itís just quite nice to see that level of tenacity (and) real great taste and coming from girls.

AH: Is there a lot more crying, then, with the ladies?

Ramsay: This year there has been a lot of crying, but more so from the boys, which is really weird.

So yeah, Girl Power this year has to be the main nucleus across season four. But I have to say the stakes are higher, the determination is extraordinary and it has been full of tantrums and tears, but more importantly the pressure has been on from the first minute they walked into the kitchen.

AH: Speaking of the kitchen ó you cook (and throw away) a lot of risotto, beef Wellington and fancy food. How do you stay in shape?

Ramsay: Good question. I went up across Malibu, up to Ventura yesterday, 30 miles on my bike.

I was a fat chef once, 10 years ago. I donít think itís a good advert for any restaurant, a fat chef, and secondly, who wants to eat a dessert when the chefís a fat pig.

More importantly, Iíve got my first Iron Man (Hawaii based triathlon) coming up this year Ö Iíve got the Paris Marathon Ö and the London Marathon.

AH: Wow. How much do you train every day?

Ramsay: You know what? Iíve got this amazing rucksack and every night ó Monday, Wednesday, Friday ó whether Iím in L.A., New York or London, or Paris, Iíll fill it up with potatoes and Iíll run down whatever river is adjacent to the hotel. I went for a run three nights ago with a huge backpack full of potatoes and Iím just ó head down, run, run, run, music on ó and Iíll do a 90 minute, two hour run, get home, eat my breakfast before I go to bed. That way I can spend an extra 15 minutes in bed. The most amazing way of doing it, but honestly, Raisin Bran, at half past one in the morning is just a great way to finish a day.
    Jet City Super Stealth
    Marshall 50th Anniversary JCM-1H and Class 5 Combo
    Austin Speaker Works KTS-60

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by fast98dodge View Post
    It's already set on the DVR...

I initally got into Ramsay watching Hell's Kitchen last season. After watching most of the season, I was flipping through the channels and saw Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares on BBC America. I liked his "toned down" personality better going to restaurants to have a week to fix them. Granted, he still cussed up a storm, but the show itself was a bit more intimate with his narration. The US version of Kitchen Nightmares is not nearly as good as the UK version. The producers seem to think American audiences want the more asshole side of Ramsay. If any of you have the opportunity, check out the original Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares on BBC America.

BTW, I'm a huge fan of the show Top Gear. Ramsay held the top spot in a celebrity driving a normal car around their test track. I was on youtube the other night and saw one of the hosts, James May aka Captain Slow on Ramsay's F Word show. It's pretty funny. Here it is:

That clip is hilarious!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by EVHWolf View Post
    I hate reality TV, but for some reason love this show. Chef Ramsey is an absolute riot.
    Agreed. This show has a certain something the others lack.
    I'll be tuning in tonight as well.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 12:07 AM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member

Yeh the UK version of Kitchen Nightmares is excellent. I enjoy the US version but it does seem somewhat overproduced and tends to be a bit samey from episode to episode.
    A little zen....... Headed your way.......

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Liked 6,353 Times in 3,193 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

shit. i missed the start already.

Last Online

Hmmm...well, that was entertaining.

Look, we all know that these shows are edited a certain way to create drama, yet there were a few choices made here that I simply could not get. Why was the shot of the goofy "Mr. Mom" fellow standing there clueless, holding fish fillets in both hands used not once, not twice-yet three times, when the actions of my namesake (in the pastry chef hat) and the electrician were not shown at all? At least the Asian guy got some screen time towards the end. And what of the sour-puss that always looks on the verge of tears (the dork that made Ramsey puke at the beginning)? I know that NO entrees were served and the customers all walked out, yet exactly what in the hell were these chefs doing with their time?

There were also some incredible gaps in logic present. At least the female team cracked the cookbook and learned the recipes. Are we to believe that the men simply didn't even bother? How in the hell can you show up for work and NOT be able to name a single entree that you are going to serve? And come on, a smoke break, on national tv?

What kind of chef shows up to a kitchen in high heels? Is it all that difficult to throw some green onions and garlic into risotto, heat it and serve it?

At this point, I can not imagine even one of these twits winning, yet that is more or less the producers intent, I'm sure. I do think the chick with the New Yawk accent is cute, however.

We'll see, as I'll definitely be watching next week. Odd, as this show used to be shown on Mondays. I'd then switch to FX and watch "The Riches". This season, both are in their normal time slot, yet on Tuesdays. This does not bode well for the return of "House", I'm afraid. Not that it won't come back, the fear is when and where.
    George Bernard Shaw