Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me a Doctor
    Last Online

03.10.14 @ 08:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Katrina victims may have to repay $$$

[On the House Un-American Activities Committee] "They'll nail anyone who ever scratched his ass during the National Anthem."- Humphrey Bogart
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done".- George Carlin
    "I just think people should be very free with sex. They should draw the line at goats." - Elton John
    "I'm just trying to figure out why you don’t have any clothes on," the deputy said.

"Me too," Krauss replied.

"Don’t forget! One sperm can ruin your whole day!"

Favorite VH Album

the next one!
    Last Online

03.11.12 @ 12:55 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Why aren't more people outraged about the whole Katrina mess? This is $11 BILLION dollars of our tax money being mismanaged and siphoned off by contractors.
    They're doing a helluva job....
    "Look, I'll pay you for it, what the f**k?!"

"If I don't make her happy in the bedroom the wife gets bitchy for days at a time, but when I come to bed ready for action she laughs and laughs. She even laughs while I make my moves so I know I must be pleasing her as only I can do."
    The one, the only..Wengie

"Denny Crane" - Denny Crane

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisTheEdHead View Post
    Why aren't more people outraged about the whole Katrina mess? This is $11 BILLION dollars of our tax money being mismanaged and siphoned off by contractors.
    They're doing a helluva job....
    Uh...because people were initially outraged when it happened and they forced the Gub'ment to leap into action without a plan and start handing out money. The problem is that Louisiana is not a well run state and New Orleans is...well...flat out corrupt.

Turns out Americans are as ignorant of their own country as they are of the rest of the world.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Yeah, there's no reason to be surprised that this debacle has continued to go on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eruption
    Last Online

01.12.11 @ 05:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onefootoutthedoor View Post
    Yeah, there's no reason to be surprised that this debacle has continued to go on.
    Uh huh... as long as the Bush Administration is in charge, you can expect this type of incompetence on a daily basis.

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 03:42 AM
    Liked 1,861 Times in 730 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by VanHalenRocks View Post
    Uh huh... as long as the Bush Administration is in charge, you can expect this type of incompetence on a daily basis.

Yeah right give me a break. If you are going to blame Bush than every president prior to him after the creation of welfare should be responsible as well. Never in our history has something like this happened to a group of people who souly rely on our government for help. Nobody was prepared for the laziness and unwillingness to help themselves from it's citizens. The media didn't help things either. They painted all the people in New Orleans to be monsters. They couldn't wait to tell you about a supposed rape in the coliseum, or show you a dead body left on a bridge in a wheel chair. It's too bad that things down there turned out the way they did but at the same time a lot of the people in Louisiana are to blame, politicians and citizens a like. Back in 1906 when San Francisco had their earthquake and fires that destroyed the city and killed thousands they didn't rely souly on gov't help. They the citizens pulled together and rebuilt their city. Here is 1 excerpt from the one year anniversary.
    In one year’s time, a miracle has been wrought. Discipline was restored in a day; orderly government was established in a week; relief was organized almost before there was hunger to assuage; reorganization was planned before the destruction was complete, and begun before the ashes had cooled; courage was never lost and the cheerfulness that had characterized the old San Francisco never abated. The shock that unroofed the homes also uncovered the hearts of the city, and brotherly love ruled in the lives of men. Only one brief, illuminating moment; but long enough to give us a sure courage, against all the discouragements and disillusionments that followed.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.