Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register

View Poll Results: Tour continues this Tuesday and continues as schedlued...

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    69 60.53%
  • No

    45 39.47%
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 159
  1. #1
    Eruption Turbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.23.02
    Age
    52
    Location
    Rose City
    Posts
    719
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Hear About It Later
    Last Online

    01.05.12 @ 06:32 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Odds on this Tuesday

    Will the tour resume this Tuesday and continue through April as scheduled?

    Yes, or no...
    DEAD OR ALIVE!!!

  2. #2
    Good Enough atomicpunk5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.12.01
    Age
    47
    Location
    Old Bethpage, NY
    Posts
    2,511
    Favorite VH Album

    All (Yes, even "VH 3").
    Favorite VH Song

    All (except "How Many Say I")
    Last Online

    08.31.17 @ 07:33 PM
    Likes
    3
    Liked 31 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    I believe that is the plan.
    "Question is,not does love exist,but when,she leaves,where she goes. I got a feeling she don't know either. Wait like the wind,watch where she blows..."

  3. #3
    Cabo-holic cabo_brent's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.28.04
    Age
    46
    Location
    Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    2,078
    Last Online

    08.21.14 @ 01:17 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    i gotta admit...i believed all was well at first but i'm turning to the dark side more and more...i believe this could be the end.
    ...and in the end, on dreams we will depend...


    VH Shows: 18
    Dave Solo Shows: 9
    Sam Solo Shows: 14
    Chickenfoot Shows: 2

    The CABO count...my trips to Baja:
    Jan. 2001
    Apr. 2004
    Jan. 2006
    April 2009
    Sept 2013
    May 2014

  4. #4
    Forum Frontman fudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.22.08
    Age
    38
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    14,313
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

    HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

    @
    Likes
    1,323
    Liked 6,354 Times in 3,194 Posts


    Premium Member

    Donor

    Default

    I'm keeping the faith. Goes on as scheduled.

  5. #5
    Eruption LeftyVanHalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.24.07
    Posts
    1,158
    Last Online

    08.05.17 @ 01:41 PM
    Likes
    19
    Liked 42 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    Glad I saw them 3 times this tour....

    Its over Johnny!

  6. #6
    Atomic Punk MF5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.04
    Age
    29
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,331
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 11:57 AM
    Likes
    299
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

    Default

    I think that the tour will resume and all of the feeble VH fans will think all is good again because they are seeing their beloved band again.................they couldn't be more wrong.

    I can't WAIT...to hear all the:

    "Ed's BACK! He's playing great! That 2 week stint in rehab REALLY helped him!

    "Ed your amazing! Your sounding better than ever and Wolf and his Dad truly look happy".

    It will happen folks. Mark my words. These quotes will come. Quite, frankly after this last week....I don't know how ANYBODY who goes to any of the shows next week could feel comfortable seeing Eddie knowing that he was in rehab or undergoing medical tests no more than a couple days before the actual concert.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

  7. #7
    Ed's Future Ex-Wife
    Join Date
    02.29.08
    Age
    46
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    277
    Favorite VH Album

    Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

    Little Guitars
    Last Online

    12.06.08 @ 07:18 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    It's not a matter of feeling comfortable or uncomfortable... The fact of the matter is many of us have purchased tickets and still want to be a part of the VH experience. It's not like we are going there to exploit Eddie. We just want to go see Van Halen perform. Do you think we should just boycott the shows, thereby forcing Eddie to go to rehab and/or get additional medical attention? I don't get your point.

    If he is truly ill and cannot perform, then it is his responsibility to cancel the rest of the tour. I will be more sad for him than disappointed that I didn't get to see another VH show. I just want him to be well- bottom line.
    Last edited by VictoriaVH; 03.07.08 at 06:20 PM.

  8. #8
    Eruption
    Join Date
    02.06.07
    Posts
    1,389
    Last Online

    10.10.17 @ 07:26 PM
    Likes
    5
    Liked 70 Times in 39 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftyVanHalen View Post
    Glad I saw them 3 times this tour....

    Its over Johnny!
    Me Too! If they make it to the make up show April 24th in Dallas, thatll be 4!!

  9. #9
    On Fire
    Join Date
    03.02.07
    Posts
    428
    Last Online

    07.22.11 @ 06:47 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I would say yes

  10. #10
    Eruption lmr5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.13.02
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,268
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Right Now
    Last Online

    08.06.17 @ 05:19 PM
    Likes
    8
    Liked 55 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    70-30 will continue. I just hope that if it isn't going to happen that the promoter will let us know ASAP. My employer is starting to wonder why I am scheduling vacation days and canceling at the last minute.

    My gut (and it is a big one) tells me that Tiger Jam will be the last time we see VH onstage, ever.
    I don't have a cool signature. Deal with it!

  11. #11
    Eruption
    Join Date
    02.06.07
    Posts
    1,389
    Last Online

    10.10.17 @ 07:26 PM
    Likes
    5
    Liked 70 Times in 39 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lmr5150 View Post
    70-30 will continue. I just hope that if it isn't going to happen that the promoter will let us know ASAP. My employer is starting to wonder why I am scheduling vacation days and canceling at the last minute.

    My gut (and it is a big one) tells me that Tiger Jam will be the last time we see VH onstage, ever.
    well hell dont say that, that would mean they wont make it to Dallas for the second show!! Damn man!!

  12. #12
    Atomic Punk MF5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.04
    Age
    29
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,331
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 11:57 AM
    Likes
    299
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaVH View Post
    It's not a matter of feeling comfortable or uncomfortable... The fact of the matter is many of us have purchased tickets and still want to be a part of the VH experience. It's not like we are going there to exploit Eddie. We just want to go see Van Halen perform. Do you think we should just boycott the shows, thereby forcing Eddie to go to rehab and/or get additional medical attention? I don't get your point.

    If he is truly ill and cannot perform, then it is his responsibility to cancel the rest of the tour. I will be more sad for him than disappointed that I didn't get to see another VH show. I just want him to be well- bottom line.
    Do you think we should just boycott the shows, thereby forcing Eddie to go to rehab and/or get additional medical attention? I don't get your point.
    No. But there are some here that are SO anxious to see VH they are missing the BIG picture.

    They are saying..."Van Halen will be better than ever after the break" "Eddie is getting the help he needs and I can't wait to see him"

    I agree with you. Ed should just cancel the damn tour...and man up and face his demons FULL ON. And give himself TIME to recover.

    Not going into rehab for 30 days at a time then going out on Tour.

    Go have a great time at the shows...I'm sure it will be a great show. I'm just saying...it would be awkward for me to see the band after this past week knowing what Ed has obviously been going through.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

  13. #13
    Ed's Future Ex-Wife
    Join Date
    02.29.08
    Age
    46
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    277
    Favorite VH Album

    Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

    Little Guitars
    Last Online

    12.06.08 @ 07:18 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EvH_316_5150 View Post
    No. But there are some here that are SO anxious to see VH they are missing the BIG picture.

    They are saying..."Van Halen will be better than ever after the break" "Eddie is getting the help he needs and I can't wait to see him"

    I agree with you. Ed should just cancel the damn tour...and man up and face his demons FULL ON. And give himself TIME to recover.

    Not going into rehab for 30 days at a time then going out on Tour.

    Go have a great time at the shows...I'm sure it will be a great show. I'm just saying...it would be awkward for me to see the band after this past week knowing what Ed has obviously been going through.
    I agree with what you are saying. It sounds stupid, but I have been worried to death about him this whole week. Part of me just wants to go to see with my own two eyes that he looks ok. I know I won't be able to see what is REALLY going on with him, but maybe it will put some of my fears to rest. I dunno.

  14. #14
    On Fire
    Join Date
    03.02.07
    Posts
    428
    Last Online

    07.22.11 @ 06:47 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    valerie said hes not really as bad as people think..

  15. #15
    On Fire JeppVH's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.15.04
    Posts
    347
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm The One
    Last Online

    01.10.12 @ 12:54 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Just A Bump In The Road

    There's too much @ stake 4 this tour 2 end so abrubptly. Eddie will get better & Van Halen will march on

    Hopefully right up 'till Grand Rapids [Sat April 5th] got floor seats [fingers crossed]
    JeppVH

    Boston Celtics
    2007-08 NBA World Champions
    Celtics Pride Returns - Banner # 17


    "Look at all these little kids, Takin' care of the music biz. Don't their biz'ness take good care of me!"

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. What are the odds?
    By VHJones in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09.09.05, 12:44 PM
  2. Two for Tuesday
    By Bob_R in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05.08.01, 09:24 PM
  3. Odds And Ends
    By 5150EDU in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01.15.01, 12:33 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12.19.00, 04:51 AM
  5. The odds of reunion
    By Women And Roth First in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10.12.00, 01:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •