Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Move over Dave & Eddie, THE Reunion of REUNIONS is on!

New Kids On The Block Reuniting

Get ready boys and girls -- the "Kids" are making a comeback.

The New Kids On The Block are getting back together, according to a report in People. http://www.nkotb.com/

A source tells People the group will make the announcement in the next few weeks.

The boy band -- made up of Jordan Knight, Donnie Wahlberg, Joey McIntyre, Danny Wood and Jonathan Knight -- were a worldwide phenomenon in the early '90s, selling more than 50 million albums worldwide before calling it quits in 1994.

With such songs as "Hangin' Tough," "Step By Step" and "You Got It (The Right Stuff)," made tweens across the globe swoon.

Of course, more than a decade later, these "Kids" are all grown up.

Donnie, now 38, has dabbled in acting, landing roles in "The Sixth Sense," "Saw II," "Saw IV" and the TV series "Boomtown."

Danny, also 38, released a solo album and worked as a producer with Donnie on a Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch album, fronted by Donnie's younger brother-turned-Oscar nominee Mark Wahlberg.

Jonathan, who turns 40 later this month, is now a real estate developer on the East Coast.

Jordan, the group's lead singer, achieved some success as a solo singer after the group disbanded. He also appeared on the third season of VH1's "The Surreal Life" in 2004 and also appeared in the 2007 spinoff "The Surreal Life: Fame Games," before leaving the show for personal reasons.

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 27 (UPI) -- The five members of the once-popular U.S. band New Kids on the Block reportedly are reuniting 24 years after the "Hangin' Tough" group first formed.

An unidentified source said Joey McIntyre, Donnie Wahlberg, and Danny Wood, along with brothers Jordan and Jonathan Knight, are prepared to make a musical comeback together, People magazine reported in an exclusive Saturday.

The pop band's official Web site has become active again and the source said an official announcement regarding the band's future should occur within weeks.

In the 1980s and early '90s, the New Kids on the Block were a force in the world of music as the five young men sold more than 50 million albums.

Since the band disbanded in 1994, Wahlberg and McIntyre have gone on to acting careers, while Wood has embraced a career as a music producer.

People said that while Jordan Knight has continued to create new music, his brother Jonathan left the music industry to enjoy a career as a real estate developer.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

08.22.16 @ 01:22 PM
    Liked 14 Times in 6 Posts

Shit!

I was sure this would be the announcement that Led Zeppelin was going to take the plunge...
    "Everything comes to me while I'm sitting on the pot." - EVH

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 12:07 AM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member

Normally I'd move something like this to the music forum, but perhaps it's more appropriate here..
    A little zen....... Headed your way.......

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Goo View Post
    Normally I'd move something like this to the music forum, but perhaps it's more appropriate here..
    Thanks for understanding!
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained, DOA
    Last Online

06.14.17 @ 06:46 PM
    Liked 23 Times in 9 Posts

Donor

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, the right stuff!

Seriously, I worked in a music store in college when they were at their peak and it was crazy how popular they were. One thing I'll alwaya remember is we had this big bin filled with individual posters of all five and they all sold out quickly except Danny. I'm not sure if we ever sold one.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it later
    Last Online

01.06.12 @ 12:23 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

The apocalypse has begun...
    All you need in this life is a tremendous sex drive and a great ego , brain's don't mean a shit! ~ Captain Tony Tarracino

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. ~ Hunter S. Thompson

When you figure out that you can't figure it out, your finally gettin your shit together. ~ Jimmy Buffett

http://www.myspace.com/palm_trees_and_mojitos

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

I liked it when Dennis Miller observed that there was always one "different" character in these boy bands, in this case Donnie. He was "the motorcycle guy in a moped band. Sure, he SANG 'Doo doo doodoodoo, doo doo doodooo...', but he didn't MEAN it."
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 07:14 PM
    Liked 1,350 Times in 926 Posts

Jeepers creepers - Spice Girls, New Kids On The Block, didn't New Edition reunite too? Does this mean that 10 years from now or so, we'll have Backstreet Boys (technically already happening) and NSYNC reunions to visit a musical venue near us.

Favorite VH Album

dont ask i love em all
    Favorite VH Song

ARE U KIDDING ME
    Last Online

06.16.12 @ 03:16 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    I liked it when Dennis Miller observed that there was always one "different" character in these boy bands, in this case Donnie. He was "the motorcycle guy in a moped band. Sure, he SANG 'Doo doo doodoodoo, doo doo doodooo...', but he didn't MEAN it."
    once again the chef pull's a rabbitt out of his hat. whenever i see that snl bit i get a good laugh.......
    they hate if your the same , and they hate you if your different- evh

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

This is why the terrorists are winning.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Just when you thought you had see, read or heard it all....

Known for pushing the limits of mainstream country music with the genre-bending MuzikMafia, John Rich, of the hit country duo Big & Rich, takes on his biggest challenge yet. He takes seven established performers from every realm of the entertainment and music industries and immerses them in all things country for a chance to break out as the next big country superstar. The one who is most successful at crossing over by the end of the series will have a country single produced by Rich.

The series features an eclectic cast of performers including:

Bobby Brown -- R&B singer, former member of New Edition

Carnie Wilson -- singer-songwriter, former member of Wilson Phillips and author

Dee Snider -- radio personality, lead singer Twisted Sister

Diana DeGarmo -- recording artist, Broadway actor and 2004 American Idol finalist

Julio Iglesias Jr. -- pop singer

Maureen McCormick -- singer-actor, The Brady Bunch

Sisqó -- R&B singer, former member of the group Dru Hill

Gone Country uproots these seven musical celebrities and moves them into a Nashville mansion together to embark on a two-week adventure, hosted by singer-songwriter John Rich. Each celebrity will be paired up with some of Nashville's finest songwriters in an attempt to prepare them for a career in country music. In each episode, the cast competes against each other in challenges that will test them musically and physically to adapt to a country music lifestyle, both on and off the stage. At the end of the two weeks, the artist who is most prepared to impress a country audience, as determined by Rich, will record and release a song.

I watched the first episode Saturday. It actually looks like it could go either way. To me it's like seeing an out of control driver jamming down the road. You're just waiting for the car wreck on the freeway, but it's sick, perverted, twisted fun waiting for it to end.

Some of the song writers they have are the best in Nashville. They won't take any BS from these people. You don't want to work and just loaf and goof off, they'll walk. Two of them, the song writers, have more number one hits than ANY of the performers combined.

If ya don't mind country, or just want to see a possible car wreck, check it out.
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Favorite VH Album

Sound Magazine
    Favorite VH Song

I Think I Love You
    Last Online

06.07.15 @ 10:30 AM
    Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

I will buy a ticket for the reunion tour of New Kids On The Block only it GWAR opens for them.
    That would be worth seeing.

Don't read this.

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redrockinmonkeyboy View Post
    Just when you thought you had see, read or heard it all....

Uh-huh...so where does one view this? It might be somewhat helpful if you had bothered to inform us of what channel it was on, ya doof.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    Uh-huh...so where does one view this? It might be somewhat helpful if you had bothered to inform us of what channel it was on, ya doof.

CMT of course...
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton