Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 12:57 PM
    Liked 2,229 Times in 1,124 Posts

Premium Member

No longer a "noob"--1,000 posts!

Now I'm just a loser. I just wanted to take the time to point out I have spent more time on this board than I care to admit, but since I reached this momentous plateau, I feel my loserdom should be celebrated--or chastised.

I know, I know....you all want a speech. Unfortunately, I didn't prepare anything....oh really? You really want one? Well ooookaaay..

Good afternoon, distinguished members. I stand before you today a humble man. I could have never have reached this moment without a few credits. First, I want to thank God. You make it all possible. Second, I want to thank my mom *tears up a bit*....I love you mom! *waits for applause to die down*

Third, I want to thank Brett. I would've thanked you before God, since you really make it all possible, but I hate the thought of hell.

Fourth, I want to thank all of the members here. I now get extra enjoyment when I see someone get smacked in the nuts. I smile and say: "he should've been wearing a cup," and wait for others around me to get it...but they don't. You also give me extra enjoyment in the condiment line at Fuddruckers. Everytime I see "horseradish," I smile. Sometimes I will point it out to the lady next to me. I will say: "Hey look, horseradish!" They just stare.

I also cannot look at Ronald McDonald without thinking of Sammy Hagar. I can't think of Velveeta without think of 2004 (thanks FORD). I can't watch Tales From the Crypt without thinking of David Lee Roth. I can't listen to Best of Vol. 1 without arguing which half is better--to myself--on both sides. Everytime someone starts a stupid conversation with me, I say: "Lock it up" or "this one's getting closed" or, "OLO is gonna kill you." They just stare back at me. I can't watch UPN without thinking of Santisa.

This place has become a home away from home-page. I love you all. Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your day.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by bsbll4 View Post
    Now I'm just a loser. I just wanted to take the time to point out I have spent more time on this board than I care to admit, but since I reached this momentous plateau, I feel my loserdom should be celebrated--or chastised.

I know, I know....you all want a speech. Unfortunately, I didn't prepare anything....oh really? You really want one? Well ooookaaay..

Good afternoon, distinguished members. I stand before you today a humble man. I could have never have reached this moment without a few credits. First, I want to thank God. You make it all possible. Second, I want to thank my mom *tears up a bit*....I love you mom! *waits for applause to die down*

Third, I want to thank Brett. I would've thanked you before God, since you really make it all possible, but I hate the thought of hell.

Fourth, I want to thank all of the members here. I now get extra enjoyment when I see someone get smacked in the nuts. I smile and say: "he should've been wearing a cup," and wait for others around me to get it...but they don't. You also give me extra enjoyment in the condiment line at Fuddruckers. Everytime I see "horseradish," I smile. Sometimes I will point it out to the lady next to me. I will say: "Hey look, horseradish!" They just stare.

I also cannot look at Ronald McDonald without thinking of Sammy Hagar. I can't think of Velveeta without think of 2004 (thanks FORD). I can't watch Tales From the Crypt without thinking of David Lee Roth. I can't listen to Best of Vol. 1 without arguing which half is better--to myself--on both sides. Everytime someone starts a stupid conversation with me, I say: "Lock it up" or "this one's getting closed" or, "OLO is gonna kill you." They just stare back at me. I can't watch UPN without thinking of Santisa.

This place has become a home away from home-page. I love you all. Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your day.
    hahahahaha...this is funny stuff...I hit a thousand a few months...can you believe I'm about to crack 2000 sometime today or tomorrow...talk about spending too much time here! congratulations.

Last Online

06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

Congrats, now go bring my car around.
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    Congrats, now go bring my car around.
    Yeah, and then the both of you can finish up mowing my lawn and trimming the hedges.

Congrats, bsbll.
    ...I can't watch UPN without thinking of Santisa.
    Nicely done.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Album

Sound Magazine
    Favorite VH Song

I Think I Love You
    Last Online

06.07.15 @ 10:30 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

So have you officially graduated from a "n00b" to a "no-life loser"?

No, I guess that would depend on your post-per-day average. I mean, anyone with more than five--whoops! Sorry Chef!

BTW, when do you get the fifth "hat guy"? Is it at 1500?

Don't read this.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Premium Member

Chef! How could I forget that I also learned that Florida is full of nutjobs and has some sort of warp in the space/time continuim that causes weird crap to happen. A blatant oversight on my opinion.

Do you like your grass cut in a row pattern, diagonals, box, or circle? Jimmy's going to have to pick up the dog crap though, I have my standards.

Last Online

Chef! How could I forget that I also learned that Florida is full of nutjobs and has some sort of warp in the space/time continuum that causes weird crap to happen. A blatant oversight on my opinion.
    Ya know, I just picked up this book, and I highly recommend it. It's called "Weird Florida" and contains all sorts of tales (with pictures) of some of the downright bizarre attributes of this state.

It appears the guys behind it are in the process of covering every state in the nation, and naturally enough they started the series off with Florida.

It's worth a laugh.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Big Trouble
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 02:58 AM
    Liked 111 Times in 54 Posts

so does that mean im still a "noob" even though i have been a member of this site since i was 19...i mean i joined in 2000 i'm one of the pioneers...i can't still be a noobie just because i only post once every 8 1/2 months or so...i guess i'll have to wait another 7 1/2 years to reach 1,000 to lose that status
    Kosovo Je Srbija

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icecream-man View Post
    so does that mean im still a "noob" even though i have been a member of this site since i was 19...i mean i joined in 2000 i'm one of the pioneers...i can't still be a noobie just because i only post once every 8 1/2 months or so...i guess i'll have to wait another 7 1/2 years to reach 1,000 to lose that status
    pft...noob....

I don't know when it says I registered, but I remember coming to this site a loong time ago. I came here right around the same time as you. Of course, I have become a little more obsessive since then.

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Icecream-man View Post
    Damn, I hate discussing these freakin' time/space paradoxes.
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Album

FW, ADKoT, VH1, 1984, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained, Blood & Fire, ATBL
    Last Online

01.06.13 @ 08:51 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wow, 3 checks against me...
    I guess I'm still considered a "noob" (Look at my post total..lol. BUT I have been coming here since '02, and have been a die hard VH fan since '81)..
    Obviously, since I frequent the site A LOT, I guess I'm a "loser" with not much to say...
    AND, FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, I LIVE IN FLORIDA!!!
    "The music of Van Halen is vital."-David Lee Roth-1978

VH Shows....
    10-22-1988 - Spectrum - Philadelphia, PA
    10-15-1991 - Spectrum - Philadelphia, PA
    10-16-1991 - Spectrum - Philadelphia, PA
    04-28-1995 - Spectrum - Philadelphia, PA
    05-24-1998 - Spectrum - Philadelphia, PA
    09-09-2004 - Tampa Forum - Tampa, FL
    02-14-2008 - Amway Arena - Orlando, FL
    05-09-2008 - Boardwalk Hall - Atlantic City, NJ
    04-12-2012 - Amway Center - Orlando, FL

Last Online

06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    Yeah, and then the both of you can finish up mowing my lawn and trimming the hedges.
    Nice, chef, I was expecting that from someone. Although I was counting on it being someone with like 4000 posts, you know and then each person would get trumped by someone with a couple thousand more each time. Oh well, thanks for crushing my dream.

..anyway, I'm going to need an extension cord to get to some of those hedges.
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Premium Member

By the way, the part about not being a "noob" anymore because I have 1,000 posts was in jest. I think people are getting some post-envy around here.

It's been a little while since we've had someone pull the "post count" card. That's usually quite common on most message boards. Of course, we did get rid of the the Rumor Mill, so that may be why--which reminds of how much I miss seeing someone register then post an outrageous rumor about Ed kicking Mike out to bring in his 16 year old son and actually bringing back David Lee Roth for an 80 date tour. Losers.

Favorite VH Album

FW, ADKoT, VH1, 1984, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained, Blood & Fire, ATBL
    Last Online

01.06.13 @ 08:51 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

....Ed kicking Mike out to bring in his 16 year old son and actually bringing back David Lee Roth for an 80 date tour.
    Get the fuck outta here!! It'll NEVER happen!!

"The music of Van Halen is vital."-David Lee Roth-1978

VH Shows....
    10-22-1988 - Spectrum - Philadelphia, PA
    10-15-1991 - Spectrum - Philadelphia, PA
    10-16-1991 - Spectrum - Philadelphia, PA
    04-28-1995 - Spectrum - Philadelphia, PA
    05-24-1998 - Spectrum - Philadelphia, PA
    09-09-2004 - Tampa Forum - Tampa, FL
    02-14-2008 - Amway Arena - Orlando, FL
    05-09-2008 - Boardwalk Hall - Atlantic City, NJ
    04-12-2012 - Amway Center - Orlando, FL

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 06:12 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

Y'all can bow down and worship the ground I walk on! I'm one of the biggest no-lifes on this board!
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.