Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Brett Michael's "Golddigging Slut-Fest"...Errr, "Rock Of Love 2" Premieres Tonight

Well, this snuck up without warning. Yup, it's that time again, wherein our hero (Poison singer Brett Michaels) puts a group of needy, obviously emotionally damaged young women through a series of public humiliations in order to find his one true love.

Here's a link to some thumbnail portraits of this season's willingly exploited and (most likely) severely delusional contestants.

Warning: Upon viewing some of these ladies, one may come away agreeing with me that at least one of these women was at one time a man.

http://www.vh1.com/photos/gallery/?f...humbnails=true
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Dave
    Favorite VH Song

Dave
    Last Online

11.16.12 @ 10:28 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    Well, this snuck up without warning. Yup, it's that time again, wherein our hero (Poison singer Brett Michaels) puts a group of needy, obviously emotionally damaged young women through a series of public humiliations in order to find his one true love.

Here's a link to some thumbnail portraits of this season's willingly exploited and (most likely) severely delusional contestants.

Warning: Upon viewing some of these ladies, one may come away agreeing with me that at least one of these women was at one time a man.

http://www.vh1.com/photos/gallery/?f...humbnails=true
    God, I'm embarrassed to say, but I may have to catch this show. I pride myself on never watching reality shows, but I caught a glimpse of this show last time around, and got pathetically hooked. I swear, I coulda puked when I first saw Brett asking each girl one by one if they would be his "girlfriend" while he was holding a rose........I mean, c'mon, he must be in his 40's at least, right? It was so schmarmy.

But I ended up on the edge of my seat, dying to see which HO he was going to ultimately choose.

And the catfights......awesome!!!

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the truly great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain

"Edward?.....thank ya." ~ Could This Be Magic

"The attitude is we live and let live. This is actually an amazing change in values in a rather short time and it's an example of freedom from religion."
    ~ Thomas Wolfe

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II or Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Cathedral, Humans Being
    Last Online

03.02.10 @ 03:28 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think picture 5 and 9 were once men. Look at those shoulders!

I think 10 is a ringer and is still a man.
    Mr. Horseradish courtesy of the International Horseradish Council and Brett.

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT, II, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

AS IS
    Last Online

05.26.15 @ 05:03 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

out of all 4 pages of the chicks neither of them look attractive to me. ick

plus they are all older(age) than the last batch.

BTW how did he lose the hot purple hair, hair dresser chick? she was banging.
    -----HuBBs5150-----

"Meet us in the future not the pasture!" - DLR, Aug 13th 2007

What is GamingVision?

Favorite VH Album

Fair Women Down
    Favorite VH Song

Chicken Feet for Breakfast
    Last Online

07.11.09 @ 03:27 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Well, none of them look more like a woman than Bret himself did
    circa 1987. Shit. You should see some of the trannies
    in Patong. Some of the best looking women on the island are actually
    men. Or so I've heard.

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

"...but I like horses, they're so pretty."

"I love horses, too."

"I wonder if he's got horses?"

"Oh my gosh!"

"Do you bareback?"

"Umm, no, I don't bareback. Nhmm hmm."

Favorite VH Song

tough decision
    Last Online

05.04.13 @ 04:04 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I watched the show last night. Some of those girls are freaking nasty, huge, fish lips. What's making me wonder is the lady with the big hair helmut said she was 45, Brett said he was 40 - can that be right? I thought he was a little older than that.

Last Online

11.06.14 @ 05:13 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goldustgrl View Post
    I watched the show last night. Some of those girls are freaking nasty, huge, fish lips. What's making me wonder is the lady with the big hair helmut said she was 45, Brett said he was 40 - can that be right? I thought he was a little older than that.
    He was born March 15, 1963, making him almost 45.

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 03:26 PM
    Liked 34 Times in 10 Posts

Default Dumped!

Did anyone catch the final show last year? He had picked Jes, who seemed to be the coolest of the whole batch of girls last year, over Heather. Heather then walked out without giving him his "Kiss" and said all sorts of nasty shit about him in the limo. And Bret and Jes were so in love...

Then they had to spend a period of time apart, per the shows contract, before they did the reunion episode, where they brought all of the girls back and reunited Bret and Jes for the first time since he had chosen her.

When she came out she gave him a peck on the cheek, and then chastised him for not contacting her. Her point was that if Bret was really in love with her, screw the contract, he would have made contact with her and spent time with her. Then she dumped him right there in front of everybody! We loved it, and agreed with her completely. What an ass!!!
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Dave
    Favorite VH Song

Dave
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Yerfdog View Post
    He was born March 15, 1963, making him almost 45.
    yep, that doesn't surprise me....or that he lied about it.

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the truly great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain

"The attitude is we live and let live. This is actually an amazing change in values in a rather short time and it's an example of freedom from religion."
    ~ Thomas Wolfe

Favorite VH Song

tough decision
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Did anyone catch the final show last year? He had picked Jes, who seemed to be the coolest of the whole batch of girls last year, over Heather. Heather then walked out without giving him his "Kiss" and said all sorts of nasty shit about him in the limo. And Bret and Jes were so in love...

Then they had to spend a period of time apart, per the shows contract, before they did the reunion episode, where they brought all of the girls back and reunited Bret and Jes for the first time since he had chosen her.

When she came out she gave him a peck on the cheek, and then chastised him for not contacting her. Her point was that if Bret was really in love with her, screw the contract, he would have made contact with her and spent time with her. Then she dumped him right there in front of everybody! We loved it, and agreed with her completely. What an ass!!!
    Yeah, Jess definately kicked his ass to the curb! It was great!
    Jess was the best out of all the girls. She was just too young for him, I think. Heather, the HO, probably would have been good with him.

There really are some pretty ones in this show, lets see who he picks.

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Dave
    Favorite VH Song

Dave
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Did anyone catch the final show last year? He had picked Jes, who seemed to be the coolest of the whole batch of girls last year, over Heather. Heather then walked out without giving him his "Kiss" and said all sorts of nasty shit about him in the limo.
    I know, I loved that shit!

yep. And I loved the fact that Jes wasn't willing to share him with Heather. That's ultimately why he chose her. Heather was perfectly willing to share him with anyone or anything. Jes was so sweet, she ended up giving him back to Heather. You know, because Heather, the skank, was really the perfect match for him. I know, that is so terrible of me.

didn't get to see the show last night. What actually did happen with him and Heather since last season?

~ Thomas Wolfe

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 03:26 PM
    Liked 34 Times in 10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eden View Post

didn't get to see the show last night. What actually did happen with him and Heather since last season?
    I don't know, but she did seem perfect for him. They're both idiots!

Jes was cool, and I was hoping he would pick her but at the same time I was thinking, "She can do better."
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Favorite VH Song

tough decision
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I don't know, but she did seem perfect for him. They're both idiots!

Jes was cool, and I was hoping he would pick her but at the same time I was thinking, "She can do better."
    Definately.

Favorite VH Album

dont ask i love em all
    Favorite VH Song

ARE U KIDDING ME
    Last Online

06.16.12 @ 03:16 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

i'll pass on this reality show............. it's like people who drive by accidents and want to see the damage . no thanks . the majority of reality shows continue in the downing down of america......
    they hate if your the same , and they hate you if your different- evh