Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Hello All

  1. #1
    Eruption C5A1B5O0's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.01.04
    Age
    49
    Location
    Bay Area... Home of the Niners!
    Posts
    695
    Favorite VH Album

    ALL
    Favorite VH Song

    ALL
    Last Online

    04.24.17 @ 11:10 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hello All

    Well as I stated last year around Sept or so, I lost my job. All the holidays sucked and the family bared with me for that duration of looking for a job and not settling for less than what I was making. This week A MIRICLE took place and a recruiter from North Carolina found me a job in San Leandro CA. 6 hours away from where I live. Of course I will have to relocate to the bay area, but there paying for my Travel expense, My hotel stay to do a plant walk through and relocation expense after I decide when I will get up there. It's a huge change but yesterdays conference call from the regional manager, the plant manager and the realibility manager ( all from different states) were more than impressed with my expierence and years of contribution to the industry. ( Im in the corrugating box industry). This all took place in a matter of the last few days. Im just waiting on the confirmation of the dates next week. When I do arrive in San Leandro and get settled in I'll come back to the boards and let you guys know how it went and all that stuff. I've never been there and as a kid I was told I visited the bay area. But I don't remember. Apartment hunting wont be too difficult Ive already searched the area, And I gotta say Im pretty impressed about the area. The job offered 91K to start with a sign on bonus for a 1 year contract. Im from the Los Angeles area so if there is a opening in the Buena Park CA facility after a year I could transfer. Anyways folks, I have been waiting for this opportunity what seems like a life time and now has become a reality. Talk to you later folks, Time to celebrate and yes is officially 5150 TIME
    All songs written and performed by:

    Edward Van Halen: Lead Guitars, Backround vocals
    Sammy Hagar: Lead Vocals, Acoustic/Guitars
    Michael Anthony: Bass/ Backround Vocals
    Alex Van Halen: Drums/Percussions/Back Vocals
    Sammy Hagars solos available on Geffen
    Special Thanks to: Valerie, Wolfie, Sue, Kari,Claudio for introducing the RedRocker to us Al's Harem and kids, Elisha, Taylor, Kama/ all the fans past and present: all recordings done at "5150" where else! A nod and wink to Ed Leffler.
    Irving Azoff/ All the staff at Warner Bros. past and present/ Gary Cherone for giving his all/ David Lee Roth for getting us there and oh yea Ray Daniels, for keeping the bathrooms clean during all the performances. Oh yea, your fucking check is in the mail and next time you whip your bullshit on us again, where taking your ass to Cabo and pounding mud up your ass till you cough up sand for the loss of 8 years. nuff said, IT"S 5150 TIME

  2. #2
    Atomic Punk ZeoBandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    41
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    17,830
    Favorite VH Album

    F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

    Humans Being
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 05:57 AM
    Likes
    54
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C5A1B5O0 View Post
    Time to celebrate and yes is officially 5150 TIME
    Ahh... I see you plan on hanging out with Britney Spears....


    J/K. Congrats, dude!
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

    www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

  3. #3
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    06.15.06
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    13,741
    Favorite VH Album

    VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

    07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    congratulations!!!! I'm really happy for you!

  4. #4
    Sinner's Swing! Wickett's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.29.04
    Age
    49
    Location
    Big "D"
    Posts
    3,195
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Mean Street, Little Guitars
    Last Online

    07.19.17 @ 06:30 AM
    Likes
    7
    Liked 13 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    congrats... New jobs are always a nervous exciting experience. I don't envy you during the physical process of moving, though. See if you can get movers as part of your relocation package. It's the only way to go.
    Don't drink the Jim Jones punch. They're called theToxic Twins for a reason...

  5. #5
    Eruption C5A1B5O0's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.01.04
    Age
    49
    Location
    Bay Area... Home of the Niners!
    Posts
    695
    Favorite VH Album

    ALL
    Favorite VH Song

    ALL
    Last Online

    04.24.17 @ 11:10 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wickett View Post
    congrats... New jobs are always a nervous exciting experience. I don't envy you during the physical process of moving, though. See if you can get movers as part of your relocation package. It's the only way to go.
    Thanks, I would have never thought of that. I was going to use my kids for helpers, but hell they could pay them huh?
    All songs written and performed by:

    Edward Van Halen: Lead Guitars, Backround vocals
    Sammy Hagar: Lead Vocals, Acoustic/Guitars
    Michael Anthony: Bass/ Backround Vocals
    Alex Van Halen: Drums/Percussions/Back Vocals
    Sammy Hagars solos available on Geffen
    Special Thanks to: Valerie, Wolfie, Sue, Kari,Claudio for introducing the RedRocker to us Al's Harem and kids, Elisha, Taylor, Kama/ all the fans past and present: all recordings done at "5150" where else! A nod and wink to Ed Leffler.
    Irving Azoff/ All the staff at Warner Bros. past and present/ Gary Cherone for giving his all/ David Lee Roth for getting us there and oh yea Ray Daniels, for keeping the bathrooms clean during all the performances. Oh yea, your fucking check is in the mail and next time you whip your bullshit on us again, where taking your ass to Cabo and pounding mud up your ass till you cough up sand for the loss of 8 years. nuff said, IT"S 5150 TIME

  6. #6
    Baluchitherium loveevhsince79's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.22.04
    Location
    Cols, OH
    Posts
    5,420
    Last Online

    10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Likes
    2
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Wonderful news! Congratulations.

  7. #7
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    12.25.01
    Age
    53
    Location
    Carmel, Ca
    Posts
    7,954
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

    05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Congratulations, San Leandro ain't bad.



    ( Im in the corrugating box industry).




    Do you know this guy?

    Just kidding.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai


    My Blog:

    http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

    http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

  8. #8
    Good Enough Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.09.04
    Age
    43
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    2,427
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    The one's Ed plays on
    Last Online

    12.16.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Likes
    991
    Liked 854 Times in 399 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default ..

    That's awesome dude, good luck.
    ...AND ON THE SEVENTH DAY, GOD CREATED VAN HALEN

    VAN HALEN IS A LIFESTYLE

  9. #9
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Enjoy the Bay area.....it's beautiful. Expensive as all hell......but lovely!
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  10. #10
    On Fire TAMPA VH's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.18.07
    Age
    51
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    331
    Favorite VH Album

    VH2
    Favorite VH Song

    OUTA LOVE
    Last Online

    09.09.11 @ 02:13 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LowLifeFlatHeadScum View Post
    Enjoy the Bay area.....it's beautiful. Expensive as all hell......but lovely!
    Florida or Cali.... Only two places i would live, it is absolute paradise.

  11. #11
    Little Dreamer
    Join Date
    06.06.07
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1
    Favorite VH Album

    Best of Both Worlds
    Favorite VH Song

    I Can't stop lovin you
    Last Online

    04.08.08 @ 04:09 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    MISSING YOU!!!

    When are you coming home ??? I miss you and count the days until you are home for training... remember.. I'll be around!
    Quote Originally Posted by C5A1B5O0 View Post
    Well as I stated last year around Sept or so, I lost my job. All the holidays sucked and the family bared with me for that duration of looking for a job and not settling for less than what I was making. This week A MIRICLE took place and a recruiter from North Carolina found me a job in San Leandro CA. 6 hours away from where I live. Of course I will have to relocate to the bay area, but there paying for my Travel expense, My hotel stay to do a plant walk through and relocation expense after I decide when I will get up there. It's a huge change but yesterdays conference call from the regional manager, the plant manager and the realibility manager ( all from different states) were more than impressed with my expierence and years of contribution to the industry. ( Im in the corrugating box industry). This all took place in a matter of the last few days. Im just waiting on the confirmation of the dates next week. When I do arrive in San Leandro and get settled in I'll come back to the boards and let you guys know how it went and all that stuff. I've never been there and as a kid I was told I visited the bay area. But I don't remember. Apartment hunting wont be too difficult Ive already searched the area, And I gotta say Im pretty impressed about the area. The job offered 91K to start with a sign on bonus for a 1 year contract. Im from the Los Angeles area so if there is a opening in the Buena Park CA facility after a year I could transfer. Anyways folks, I have been waiting for this opportunity what seems like a life time and now has become a reality. Talk to you later folks, Time to celebrate and yes is officially 5150 TIME

  12. #12
    On Fire SecretWind's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.10.05
    Age
    52
    Location
    So. Cal.
    Posts
    369
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

    In A Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

    08.16.08 @ 03:53 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Congrats and good luck.
    Victory Over Violence
    www.vov.com

    Soka Gakkai Int'l USA
    http://www.sgi-usa.org/thesgiusa/

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •