Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Cure For Common Illnesses..Worms?

"Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

I buy in to stuff like this sometimes.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Eruption
    Last Online

01.12.11 @ 05:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

WTF? If you want to get grossed out, type in "tapeworms" on a Google image search. I would have posted one of them here, but they were too fucking gross.

What the hell is this guy thinking?

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 02:04 PM
    Liked 2,231 Times in 1,124 Posts

Premium Member

I can't say if worms are the answer, but I definitely agree with he guy when it comes to his hygiene hypothesis. When we use all of this anti-bacterial soap, all we are doing is not allowing our bodies to become immune to common bacteria, and at the same time, forcing that bacteria to mutate to survive. On top of that, people use anti-biotics like they're TUMS and now some people are becoming immune to basic antibiotics. They need to stop the cycle and figure something out.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by bsbll4 View Post
    I can't say if worms are the answer, but I definitely agree with he guy when it comes to his hygiene hypothesis. When we use all of this anti-bacterial soap, all we are doing is not allowing our bodies to become immune to common bacteria, and at the same time, forcing that bacteria to mutate to survive. On top of that, people use anti-biotics like they're TUMS and now some people are becoming immune to basic antibiotics. They need to stop the cycle and figure something out.
    there's a great book about this...Arrowsmith by Sinclair Lewis...I've been wanting to go back and read it...anyone interested in medicine, science, the culture thereof and particularly the whole approach to bacteria and antibiotics and such should definitely read it.

Last Online

10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Parents are keeping their kids too clean. My nephew had thrush when he was a baby and the doctor said it was because he was not exposed to enough dirt.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by bsbll4 View Post
    There's an old comedy bit about a guy who ate Hot Dogs to build up his immune system.

When I was a kid I lived in the mud and dirt, I can define the
    "3 second rule" and I did all kinds of stuff that would send kids to the hospital today.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

i was never into the firt and filth thing. I've never gone to even get the newspaper bare foot...i never played with mud or dirt. Never ate weird shit. I was very very clean and still am. I'm completely opposed to the over-prescribing of medications, particularly antibiotics, but I'm also very against dirty people and filthy children.

Last Online

10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by broken9500 View Post
    i was never into the firt and filth thing. I've never gone to even get the newspaper bare foot...i never played with mud or dirt. Never ate weird shit. I was very very clean and still am. I'm completely opposed to the over-prescribing of medications, particularly antibiotics, but I'm also very against dirty people and filthy children.
    There's a difference between being filthy and everytime your kid gets dirt on their hands (or better yet touches something) you are putting antibacterial lotion on their hands. Kids playing outside all day (and with my daugther, I can barely keep shoes on her in the summer) come in, wash hands before they eat and go back out. Depending on how dirty they are, you may have to hose them down before you even put them in the tub but they do get a bath before bed. It's just part of being a kid. Geez, you would have died if you saw what they looked like after they came back from exploring the creek behind the house, LOL.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by broken9500 View Post
    You'll need to avoid the entire third world then. Also, good luck finding a toilet in Tokyo that isn't a hole in the floor.

My Blog:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by loveevhsince79 View Post
    There's a difference between being filthy and everytime your kid gets dirt on their hands (or better yet touches something) you are putting antibacterial lotion on their hands. Kids playing outside all day (and with my daugther, I can barely keep shoes on her in the summer) come in, wash hands before they eat and go back out. Depending on how dirty they are, you may have to hose them down before you even put them in the tub but they do get a bath before bed. It's just part of being a kid. Geez, you would have died if you saw what they looked like after they came back from exploring the creek behind the house, LOL.
    dont' get me wrong...i played outside. I used to live at the ballpark during the summer. We'd get up early, have some cinnamon rolls, hop on the bikes and get to the ballpark and play baseball until it got dark. We'd be sweaty and dirty and all that jazz. A couple of friends of mine also used to explore this ditch that was in the neighbourhood. But we were "clean." If that makes sense. Some people just aren't clean period. One thing is getting dirty while you're out playing or building something and another is just being a dirty person that doesn't bathe or practice personal hygiene. That's what i'm getting at. As for the shoes thing, man I'm addicted to them. Even around the house I keep socks on. When I was a kid I knew this girl that lived next door and she was always barefoot and every summer she was having to go the doctor to have warts burned off the bottoms of her feet because she never wore shoes. She always had dirt and filth and mud all over her feet and toes....that's really gross. That's not building an immune system, that's being gross.