Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 07:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Tough Decision: Feed Starving Kids Or Kill Jews?

IDF intercepted 6.5 tons of potassium nitrate disguised as EU sugar, this chemical is used to make explosives.

The IDF and Shin Bet uncovered 6.5 tons of potassium nitrate hidden in sacks that were disguised as aid from the European Union, the army announced on Saturday.

Security forces discovered the stash in the cargo of a Palestinian truck at a West Bank checkpoint earlier in December. According to the IDF, the material, hidden in sugar sacks, was planned to be used by terrorists in the Gaza Strip.

"Potassium Nitrate is a banned substance in the Gaza Strip and the Judea and Samaria region due to its use by terrorists for the manufacturing of
    explosives and Kassam rockets," the IDF spokesperson wrote in a statement.

"This is another example of how the terror organizations exploit the humanitarian aid that is delivered to the Palestinian population in the Gaza Strip with Israel's approval," the statement read.
    Stay classy, Palestine.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

Favorite VH Album

Too hard to choose
    Favorite VH Song

Too hard to choose
    Last Online

06.02.16 @ 08:13 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I would have to conclude that there is essentially 0% chance for any type of resolution of this situation. The level of hatred for Israel is simply off the charts. I just can't understand, and I guess I should thank God for the fact that I can't. Religous ideology or not, taking your life and the lives of children, unthinkable! No matter how screwed up politically, socialy, or morally the U.S. is, it is still the best place to live on this planet. Thank God or something that I was born here and not there or some place like it!