Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

07.28.13 @ 01:39 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default 6-year-old girl will spend Christmas hospitalized

This monster deserves a severe beat down while in jail. Hope he never gets out. If so, I hope it's not in one piece.

Man accused of severely beating 6-year-old girl
    Last Updated 12/24/2007 9:04:47 AM

By JAYETTE BOLINSKI
    STAFF WRITER

A 6-year-old girl will spend Christmas hospitalized with life-threatening injuries, and her mother's boyfriend is in jail accused of severely beating her Sunday night.

Daniel A. Heninger, 37, of the 1300 block of Pasfield Street was arrested for aggravated battery of a child, aggravated domestic battery, interfering with the reporting of a domestic battery and disorderly conduct.

The girl was admitted to St. John's Hospital and suffers from multiple fractures, bruises and cuts. Her 26-year-old mother also was beaten during the altercation. Two other children, ages 3 months and 13 months, were at the house but were not battered.

Springfield police were sent to the hospital about 9 p.m. Sunday to investigate. Heninger apparently punched and kicked the girl.

Police this morning released no further details about the incident, including what prompted the altercation, and said the investigation is ongoing.

It is not the first time Heninger has been arrested for abusing a child and violent behavior. According to newspaper archives, in July 2005 he was arrested for hitting the daughters of his live-in girlfriend with a belt, causing bruises.

Heninger lived in the 1700 block of East Kansas Street at the time. His girlfriend at the time told police she believed he unreasonably spanked her children, ages 4 and 6, with a belt while he was watching them for her. She found the girls' injuries when she changed them to go swimming.

In March 2005 he was arrested for hitting a woman with a baseball bat. The victim told police that she and Heninger, who lived in an apartment in the 1500 block of East Cornell Avenue then, got into a heated argument and he attacked her with a bat. The woman's face was swollen and bruised as a result.

Sangamon County circuit court records do not show that any charges ever were filed in connection with either case.

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

WTF?! Why is/was this monster able to continue this cruelty for so long? God forbid, but is somebody going to have to die before he is off the streets for good? I also find it even more disgusting that all of these priors were for assaults on women and children. I wish that little fact would be released to his fellow inmates in county while he awaits trial.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained, DOA
    Last Online

06.14.17 @ 06:46 PM
    Liked 23 Times in 9 Posts

Donor

Don't these mothers think about what kind of man they're bringing around their children?

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Currently: 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Currently: Panama
    Last Online

05.30.17 @ 09:20 PM
    Liked 26 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by onefootoutthedoor View Post
    WTF?! Why is/was this monster able to continue this cruelty for so long? God forbid, but is somebody going to have to die before he is off the streets for good? I also find it even more disgusting that all of these priors were for assaults on women and children. I wish that little fact would be released to his fellow inmates in county while he awaits trial.
    If it works like it does out here...I'm sure one of the guards will "accidentally" let that little factoid slip out to the other inmates.
    Thunder Mountain Brewing Company
    Owner and Brewmaster

Bottled: 2010 Imperial Bastard Stout (9.5% ABV)
    Bottled: 2011 Thunder Mountain Pale Ale (5.5% ABV)
    Fermenting: 2011 Thunder Mountain Irrish Ale (4.9% ABV)

"I'm just a normal jerk who happens to make music. As long as my brain and fingers work, I'm cool." -Eddie Van Halen, 1996

Last Online

10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Menlow View Post
    Don't these mothers think about what kind of man they're bringing around their children?
    I think some women are so desparate for a man, any man, that they will sacrifice their children's well being for a warm body beside them. I'm always astonished when they've known someone for a week or two and then they are off to work leaving the jobless pieces of shit babysitting their kids. It seems like the majority of abuse happens when the boyfriend was watching the kids while their mom went to work. It's disgusting.

Last Online

10.22.13 @ 05:34 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I work on the intensive care floor of a large hospital and I am sick of seeing kids in the peds unit that have been beaten by their mothers' boyfriend.

We had a 4 year old about this time two years ago who was beaten to death by the boyfriend while the "mother" (I use that term loosely because she doesn't deserve that title) watched. He said that the girl tripped. The "mother" got what I consider a light sentence because of her extremely low IQ, but the monster hung himself in jail the day before he was to be sentenced. No great loss, but I almost wish that what he had done to the child he would have had done to him in prison. Every day. For the rest of his useless life.

I'll get down off of my soapbox now.
    "I'm easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way."

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1, and Balance.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being.
    Last Online

09.24.17 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Menlow View Post
    No, they just think with their cunt.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by onefootoutthedoor View Post
    well...he probably wouldn't be on the street if any of his previous whores had actually pressed charges...these white trash crazy chicks keep taking these white trash crazy guys back into their lives instead of sending them to jail. It's a sick sick person that will allow someone to beat their kids and get away with it.

Hang 'Em High
    Favorite VH Album

You name it
    Favorite VH Song

See above
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 05:15 AM
    Liked 226 Times in 162 Posts

He'll be killed in jail. Guarantee.

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

Violence against a child is sickening. I hope this guy gets a dose of prison justice. Even that is too good for him.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

5150, Van Halen III
    Favorite VH Song

A Year to the Day, One I want
    Last Online

07.11.08 @ 12:04 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

evil fucker i hope some guy named bubba rapes his ass and then takes him out
    "MY FAVORTITE THING ABOUT MY RIG IS MY PEDALBOARD. MAN, I WENT TO HOME DEPOT, BOUGHT A FEW METAL STRAPS AND BOLTED THOSE MOTHER F**KIN' STOMPBOXES DOWN! SCREW THAT WIMPY VELCRO! YOU NEED METAL!"-Zakk Wylde