Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Christmas toy: CSI Toy Kit "asbestos warning"

I swear to god those mother fuckers are trying to poison/cripple the next generation of Americans so they can easily attack and take over US...

Christmas toy: CSI Toy Kit "asbestos warning"
    Toy removed for asbestos link
    THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

WASHINGTON -- Four days before Christmas, Planet Toys Inc. wants stores to remove the company's CSI Fingerprint Examination Kit from their shelves after some tests had revealed samples of asbestos included in the kits.

The New York toy manufacturer sent a "stop sale" notice Friday, according to a statement on the company's Web site saying an investigation is under way into whether the kits pose a health threat to anyone using them.

The announcement comes about three weeks after the Environmental Working Group, a nonprofit advocacy group, called on stores to remove the toys from their shelves. Lab studies from the Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization showed asbestos in some samples of the kit's fingerprint dust.

A spokesman with the Consumer Product Safety Commission, which regulates product safety, said the federal agency is investigating the claims but could not say whether an official recall would be issued for the toy.

"CPSC is aware that certain retailers have begun pulling this product off store shelves and CPSC is investigating whether there is asbestos within the product that can harm children," spokesman Scott Wolfson said.

Walgreens stores removed the toy kits from their shelves Wednesday and is conducting its own investigation, said spokeswoman Carol Hively. "It's a temporary measure while we see for ourselves what the test shows," she said.

Officials at Planet Toys had no immediate comment.

================================

It’s Official–Asbestos Toys From China Are on U.S. Shelves

Remember that you read it here, first.

Back in July, we brought you an article about the bitter fruits of “Free Trade” deals (see “The High Cost of Low Prices” posted on 12 July). In addition to the devastating economic consequences, “cheap” consumer goods from these foreign factories not only contain asbestos, but are often shoddy, of low quality, and break down after a year or two before winding up in U.S. landfills.

Over the past year, many products from China have proven deadly–pet food containing plastic, wood building materials containing formaldehyde, packaged seafood raised in human sewage, and children’s toys containing lead-based paint–in addition numerous products such as gaskets, brake linings, machine belts and rope containing asbestos.

Now you can add children’s toys to the list of asbestos products brought to American consumers courtesy of “Free Trade.”

Andrew Schneider, who first broke the story about Libby, Montana, reported in the Seattle Post Intelligencer recently that asbestos has been found in one of this year’s biggest sellers, the “CSI Fingerprint Examination Kit.” Aimed at older children (age 8 and above), this item is brought to you courtesy of the CBS television network as a tie-in to its popular CSI crime show. Currently, it is being sold for around $25 in the U.S. and U.K., and is available on several websites, including Amazon.com, Ebay, Tesco and JellyDeal.

Three lab analyses in the U.S. paid for by the Asbestos Disease Awareness Group showed not one, but two different types of asbestos in finely grained powders (meaning the asbestos is friable) included in the kits.

According to a Canadian report, one of these is tremolite–the deadly amphibole varieties responsible for elevated rates of mesothelioma among talc miners in New York.

At least one website acknowledges that “this crime scene toy contains chemicals and requires adult supervision.” A representative of Planet Toys Worldwide, Inc., which markets the CSI Kit, said that the plants in China were “frequently inspected,” adding that “any toys shown to contain ‘unacceptable’ products will be withdrawn from the market.” As of this writing however, the product remained on the shelves of both online and brick-and-mortar stores, and no plan for a recall been announced.

Asbestos has also been found in children’s clay as well as duct tape and miscellaneous building products from China.

========================================

Someone else's blog-opinion which is on par with my conspiracy theory----

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas kids from your friendly Chinese Toy Manufacturer,

The popular CSI show now comes in Toy Kit form for those up and coming Crime Scene Investigators, who one day may wonder how come they have lung cancer by the time they reach puberty, well at least they can buy a CSI Coroner/Autopsy Kit to provide an answer.

Makes one wonder why the Public buy anything from China anymore and why our government doesn't ban chinese products.

In ending

China perhaps have developed a new Chemical Warfare Methodology, if you wish to take over another country, just supply your victims with cheap products and eventually over time these products will reduce your foes intelligence future potential in your victims Children, will cause blindness, or course if it doesn't kill you first from Lead poisoning, so if you survive, it will certainly reduce their chances to procreate (Lead in toys contaminates does all four of these things).

Of course asbestos in the lungs from their toys will certainly kill you with cancer or incapacitate your respiratory system later in life. All the above could of course render you disabled, so much for a working career that involves breathing, walking or basic math skills.

The fruits, vegetables and Seafood you buy from China (vitamins included) has been proven to have banned cancer causing chemicals (World Health Organization) in them which will kill you over time or incapacitate you in the long run. Environmental Cancer is starting to outpace other cancers in Western Society, the Medical profession wonder why? Consumers do not be fooled by Made in USA or Canada labels on your food products. "Go to my story to find out more about this phenomena" below from reliable government and media sources of stories I have written and commented on.

http://www.nowpublic.com/health/cana...china-safe-eat

http://www.nowpublic.com/environment...-dont-bet-it-0

http://www.nowpublic.com/opinions/ch...nd-chinese-toy

http://www.nowpublic.com/china_canad...ly_breadbasket

You know one could go on and on with this subject, but Now Public readers should actually research this for themselves.

In the meantime our Population are more worried about Climate Change and Global Warming than their lives. Why worry about Global Warming? The way we are going as consumers, we won't live long enough to experience Global anything. Don't believe me? Check my stories and how many visits counted on my stories and other stories on food and goods contamination from China, versus reader visits on Global Warming or Climate change storie, hell just check any story and reader vists on any story about Britney Spears and the proof is in the pudding when I say North American Consumers are so very complacent about poisoning themselves and their children. My stories get a good stuff mark and perhaps 200 visits versus thousands of visits to Global Warming sites or Britiney Spears wonderland. As Now Public States we have a Global readership of over 132,000 members in seven continents it certainly proves my point. How's that for an Inconvienient Truth!

So you see, what better way for a Country like China to take over our country non violently, just supply us with slow acting poisons, wait patiently for a generation or two when the declining population of the country you wish to invade with be either impotent, disabled physically, mentally and emotionally from Lead, Chemicals, & Asbestos poisoning, and in due course bankrupt the country as Medical costs for everyone afflicted will put a drain on it's society preventing itself from protecting it's borders. Meanwhile Store Bought Politicians look the other way kowtowing to Clothing, Food and Toy Manufacturers who get rich beyond outr dreams and rely on cheap products to sell us as Greedy Consumers who are looking for the lowest price in everything, including our life.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Last Online

07.05.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Mmm okay.

What's the reason for China to invade US?

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterlessIceness View Post
    Mmm okay.

What's the reason for China to invade US?
    It should be obvious:

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Gee, and I was about to go to bed!

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by WinterlessIceness View Post
    Gee, and I was about to go to bed!
    yeah but lets face it, we're in britain so who cares...lmao
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho5150 View Post
    yeah but lets face it, we're in britain so who cares...lmao
    Hey, let them release that Cloverfield movie first!

But to be fair I do give preference to British girls, so yeah - go us !
    Last edited by WinterlessIceness; 12.23.07 at 10:29 AM.