Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Default fancy something original and british?

take a look at gus guitars
    www.gusguitars.com
    they're using carbon fibre and gold in the construction of their instruments.
    the designs are very original too, and the case designs!!...wow
    check out the purple g1 guitar built for prince carbon fibre over cedar body with a holographic carbon fibre board (they dont even officialy produce holographic carbon fibre yet!) and 22 carat gold plate all over the place which is 3microns thick opposed to the regular 1

very pricy but quite stunning
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

Forum Frontman
    Last Online

07.04.16 @ 08:03 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

I'm still quite old-fashioned when it comes to my guitars; I want them to be a big piece of wood (that's what she said) and have all the classic construction values. That being said, of all the attempted re-invention techniques that have been introduced with regard to guitar manufacturing, the carbon fiber thing intrigues me. The CA acoustic guitars sound excellent. Also, I live in Minnesota; winter dryness absolutely fucks my guitars up.

Is it possible Prince holds the record for largest number of custom guitars ever built for an artist?

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewThomas.net View Post
    I'm still quite old-fashioned when it comes to my guitars; I want them to be a big piece of wood (that's what she said) and have all the classic construction values. That being said, of all the attempted re-invention techniques that have been introduced with regard to guitar manufacturing, the carbon fiber thing intrigues me. The CA acoustic guitars sound excellent. Also, I live in Minnesota; winter dryness absolutely fucks my guitars up.

Is it possible Prince holds the record for largest number of custom guitars ever built for an artist?
    i was just about to say...these things look like something Prince would play...

have you guys seen these acoustic guitars?

http://www.babiczguitars.com/index.shtml

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

apart from the materials they're using i quite like the design of the gus guitars.
    they look pretty different from the norm but the neck/body joint looks like it'll be a dream to get nice n high up the neck without getting your hand jammed up.
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

how about Nik Huber guitars? German made...

http://www.nikhuber-guitars.com/2006_home.htm
    "is this a good show tonight, or fuckin' what?" - DLR, Montreal, 11/10/07

Toronto 10/7...Cleveland 10/10...Toronto 10/12...Montreal 11/10