Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Inflatable Jumper Accident Kills 3-Year-Old

"Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

yeah it's a shame the kid died...but this retarded fool is already posturing with some ambulance chaser so she can get rich off it. She was bitching about them only having an 18 year old kid at the counter, well she didn't have a problem with that level of supervision when she first arrived. And what about the two goofy redneck adults playing in the pen?

Those things are disgusting herpes infested urine drenched cages of filth. They stink, they're dirty and they're dangerous because hillbillies throw their little monkey children in there and then go play bingo or stand outside and smoke their winstons.

Sorry but it's hard for me to wrench up some sympathy here...it's sad the kid is dead but as far as the mom...well...can't say I'm real broken up for her...

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Runnin' With the Devil
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:18 PM
    Liked 34 Times in 14 Posts

Those things can get pretty dangerous especially if you have little kids. My niece broke her leg at one that was rented out for a birthday party and my nephew broke his arm one on at a different party. The crowd size/rowdiness factor on the inflatables is always the cause. Luckily my son or daugther have never been hurt and usually have a great time on them. You have to keep a close eye on what's going on. The second some older kids get in there or people start playing rough, yank your kids out and wait til it dies down.

The case of this kid getting killed on one is a shame. I can't believe they let adults on these things acting like assholes with 3 year old kids!? Shouldn't they regulate that stuff and have size/weight limits? This kid shouldn't have been on with someone over the age 10 much less an adult.

Totally off topic, the reporter on that video is pretty hot!

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs Meanie View Post
    Totally off topic, the reporter on that video is pretty hot!

Jessica Silva

You could say Jessica is a true Texas girl; after all she's lived in her fair share of Texas cities. Born and raised in Houston, she headed off to Waco after high school graduation to attend Baylor University (sic 'em bears!). She spent four years studying to receive her degree in Business Broadcasting from the Hankamer School of Business. While in Waco, she was hooked on news after an internship at KXXV.

After graduating, Jessica moved north to Amarillo, where she spent 2 years reporting and anchoring for KVII. After enduring panhandle winters, she finally packed up and headed south to San Antonio, and she's thrilled to be here! "Growing up, my family and I vacationed here all the time and I never forgot the passion and life that thrives in San Antonio!"

Jessica is very proud of her large, close-knit family. She is the third of five children, "There's never a dull moment in the Silva household; and we just keep growing!" In her spare time, Jessica enjoys reading a good book, going for run, playing with her spoiled chihuahua, and marathon shopping with mom and sisters!
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton