Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

nghtmrchld26; The Colorado Church Shooter

(CNN) -- Matthew Murray, the man who police say shot and killed four people at two separate locations in Colorado on Sunday, died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, the coroner's office said in a statement Tuesday.

Murray was shot multiple times by a security guard at New Life Church, but the El Paso County Coroner's Office said the shot that killed him came from his own weapon.

"The death of Matthew Murray has been ruled a suicide. It should be noted that he was struck multiple times by the security officer, which put him down. He then fired a single round killing himself," the statement said.

Police said Murray entered Youth With A Mission center in Arvada, Colorado, about 12:30 a.m. on Sunday, argued with a staff member, then opened fire, killing two staff members and wounding two others.

Just over 12 hours later, authorities say Murray showed up at New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado, about 80 miles away, where police said he opened fire in the parking lot with an assault rifle, killing two teenage sisters and wounding their father and two others. Watch victim describe the scene at New Life »

He entered the church's main worship center and shot and wounded another man before a security guard, Jeanne Assam, fired at him several times.

Assam said she found cover in the lobby after Murray opened fire in the church parking lot and walked into the building. She said she waited for him to approach, identified herself as a security guard, and shot him -- "and that's pretty much it."

Murray apparently posted an online warning about his intentions just 90 minutes before the last shooting.

The message, first reported Monday by CNN affiliate KUSA-TV, was taken off line by the site's administrator after he talked to the FBI.

The message attributed to Matthew Murray -- using the screen name "nghtmrchld26" -- mirrored the wording of a warning posted by in 1999 by Eric Harris before he and Dylan Klebold went on a shooting rampage at Columbine High School.

"I'm coming for EVERYONE soon and I WILL be armed to the @.%$ teeth and I WILL shoot to kill," the posting obtained by KUSA read. This was the same wording used by Harris, with the exception of symbols used to replace an expletive.

Murray, who lived in Englewood, Colorado, just 13 miles from the Columbine campus, titled his entry, "You Christians brought this on yourselves." It was published on a Web site for people who had left Pentecostal and fundamentalist religious groups.

The posting on the online forum -- maintained by the group Association of Former Pentecostals -- indicated it was published at 11:03 a.m. The New Life Church shooting happened at 1:10 p.m.

Joe Istre, president of AFP and administrator of the forum, told CNN several of the members tried to help Murray in recent months.

"He appeared to be an isolated person," Istre said. "We tried to tell him to get help, to get some counseling but he just laughed at it."

Istre said the Sunday posting was the first one that included violent threats.

"He scared a lot of people in the forum throughout the last few months with some of pretty crazy posts, but never anything violent."

Istre said he was allowed to continue his postings "because he needed to vent."

Another violent passage copied directly from Harris' Columbine manifesto read:

"God, I can't wait till I can kill you people. Feel no remorse, no sense of shame, I don't care if I live or die in the shoot-out. All I want to do is kill and injure as many of you ... as I can especially Christians who are to blame for most of the problems in the world."

The Youth With A Mission center said that "Murray was briefly a student at the YWAM Arvada training center in 2002. He was enrolled in a Discipleship Training School but did not complete the program."

The New Life Church, located about 80 miles from Arvada, is home to a branch office of Youth With A Mission, sources said.

A YWAM statement said the two teenagers killed at New Life Church -- whom police identified as Stephanie and Rachael Works, ages 18 and 16, respectively -- had participated in one of their programs. The sisters were "involved with a summer outreach organized by New Life Church and a ministry of YWAM which rents office space in the New Life campus," the center said.

Police said one of the three people wounded was their father, David Works, 51, who suffered two gunshot wounds to the abdomen and groin area and is in fair condition. Two others were treated and released.

Youth With a Mission co-founder Peter Warren said that two staff members, Tiffany Johnson, 26, and Philip Crouse, 24, died Sunday from their injuries.

One other victim from the center, Dan Griebenow, 23, was expected to undergo surgery on Tuesday. The other, Charlie Blanch, 22, was released from the hospital Monday morning. Both are staff members at the center.

Warren said a memorial service for Johnson and Crouse is scheduled for Wednesday.

On Monday, the Colorado Springs Police Department received a warrant to search Murray's home for items including firearms and ammunition, any computer files related to the case, cameras and materials that could have been used to make a bomb.

In the request for the warrant, police said Murray spent up to five hours a day using a desktop computer that he used to attend an online school.

The application said Murray had reportedly been kicked out of Youth With A Mission and had sent different forms of hate mail to the program, and/or its director.

Warren said Monday that no staff members had reported any contact with Murray since he left the program.

Wick said there is no evidence that anyone helped Murray with the shootings, but said the investigation remains open.

Richard Werner, 34, told CNN Monday that he trained with Murray at the center in 2002. He said Murray exhibited strange behavior -- including saying he heard voices -- and was told on December 19, 2002, that he would not be allowed to join the group on a mission trip to Bosnia.

Warren and police confirmed that Murray trained at the center in 2002. Warren said Murray was not allowed to join the trip because of health concerns.
    ==============================

One his last posting online...

12-01-2007

http://p223.ezboard.com/Insane-thing...cID=2022.topic

Insane things we went through in christian homeschool

Me and this caller, "Devin on DMLive" were raised in homeschool and we both went through some insane stuff growing up in The Nightmare that outsiders just do not understand.

"Devin's" call begins at about 5:34 in the mp3 file from 2007-11-18 9 PM Central on dmlive.com/listenindex.html. It’s the second call in the 9 PM hour from 11-18-2007. Dawson Mcallister told Devin… “This is horrifying....”

Me, I remember the beatings and the fighting and yelling and insane rules and all the Bill Gothard bull**** and then trancing out...sh**......I'm still tranced out. I remember how it was like every day was Mission Impossible trying to keep the rules or not get caught and just....survive every single f***ing day. My mother's a f***ing psycho too, her and her whole church and christian family.

Of course people will say the usual fake answers "just stop being this way and be happy from now on..." "we don't have the time and the energy to give a s*** about you..." "you're not the only one who has it bad" "I had it a lot worse than you and I'm happy and doing great" "you're not popular you know...no one likes you very much"

I'll take Dawson's advice to Devin:
    "it's almost like you've come back from a war and are having flashbacks" "ONE MORE, just ONE MORE bit of psychological abuse from your mother and you WALK, you are OUT THAT DOOR saying 'I won't live like this anymore EVER'."

I'm not getting any younger and it's time for the abuse to stop. Just because I'm not one of the "Beautiful People," just because other people don't understand or because I'm not "popular" does not mean I need to take any more s*** from anyone.

Listen to what Devin describes in his call...maybe it might help people who don't understand to.......feel what I feel

Cherish your life

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

07.01.10 @ 06:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    [B](CNN) -- .......

Just over 12 hours later, authorities say Murray showed up at New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado, about 80 miles away, where police said he opened fire in the parking lot with an assault rifle, killing two teenage sisters and wounding their father and two others.
    That would be the same church that was founded by Ted Haggard who was defrocked last year after revelations of homosexual affairs and drug use. That church has had a horrible year (and I'm not being sarcastic in any manner).

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

It appears he also posted online as Chrstnghtmr ( link 2 )

A Gun to the Temple of a World Enslaved by Christianity
    You raped the soul from the child in me.......
    Bow down to the land of the free
    Bow down to your world that made me me
    Bury the nails into the one like me
    Consecrating the lies and exalting false prophecy
    Tearing apart souls of man and all his goals
    Offer benedictions and wills to plague your...
    Souls....is made, in a so-called God
    The taste of sulfur and rain
    Your churchianity christ now turns on man
    And brings him pain
    Bow down to a lying clergy of sodomy
    Bow down to the world that rejected me....
    A gun to the temple of a world enslaved
    by the lies that bind us to a faded hope
    And a promise of salvation that is only a lie
    Ensures the perversion that you try to hide
    will become as dust that will fade in time
    To take this world of hate
    Of torture, our fate
    Will rest in hands
    That sow the seeds of rape

------------------------------------------

Every man and every woman is a star
    Fri Dec 07 2007, 01:33PM
    Sounds like one of the Nobodies became a Somebody...sure he's still hated by everyone, that is obvious, but at least now he's a somebody.....and he's left a world that didn't give a sh** about him to begin with

-----------------
    Every man and every woman is a star
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/5150
    Favorite VH Song

RWTD/BoBW
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 05:17 PM
    Liked 76 Times in 30 Posts

From today's Denver Post... Poor families of those killed and injured. Poor kid and his family.

Killer's rant filled with profanity, hate
    By The Denver Post
    Article Last Updated: 12/11/2007 09:24:12 AM MST

A message posted between the Youth With a Mission shooting in Arvada on Sunday, Dec. 9 and the New Life Church shooting in Colorado Springs is believed to be Matthew Murray's last posting. It contains language which many may find objectionable.

You christians brought this on yourselves

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm coming for EVERYONE soon and I WILL be armed to the @#%$ teeth and I WILL shoot to kill. ....God, I can't wait till I can kill you people. Feel no remorse, no sense of shame, I don't care if I live or die in the shoot-out. All I want to do is kill and injure as many of you ... as I can especially Christians who are to blame for most of the problems in the world.

Well all you people out there can just kiss my ass and die. From now on I don't give a @#%$ about what all you mutha fuckers have to say, unless I respect you which is highly unlikely, but for those of you who do happen to know me and know that I respect you, may peace be with you and don't be in my line of fire, for the rest of you, you all better @#%$ hide in your houses because I'm coming for EVERYONE soon, and I WILL be armed to the @#%$ teeth, and I WILL shoot to kill and I WILL @#%$ KILL EVERYTHING! No I am not crazy, crazy is just a word, to me it has no meaning, everyone is different, but most of you @#%$ heads out there in society, going to your everyday @#%$ jobs and doing your everyday routine shitty things, I say @#%$ you and die, if you got a problem with my thoughts, come to me and I'll kill you, because........God damnit, DEAD PEOPLE DON'T ARGUE! My belief is that if I say something, it goes. I am the law. If you don't like it, you die. If I don't like you or I don't like what you want me to do, then you die. If I do something incorrect, oh @#%$ well, you die. Dead people can't do many things, like argue, whine, @#%$, complain, name, rat out, criticize, or even @#%$ talk. So that's the only way to solve arguments with all you fuckheads out there, I just kill. God I can't wait till I can kill you people, I'll just go to some downtown area in some big city and blow up and shoot everything I can.

You break my back but you won't break me.....all is black but I still see...shut me down, knock me to the floor.....shoot me up, @#%$ me like a whore....trapped under ice, comfortably cold, I've gone as low as you can go..... feel no remorse, no sorrow or shame......time's gonna wash away all pain I made a God out of blood not superiority I killed the king of deceit and now I sleep in anarchy
    A little more volume in the headphones please.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InTheBeginning View Post
    From today's Denver Post... Poor families of those killed and injured. Poor kid and his family.

Killer's rant filled with profanity, hate
    By The Denver Post
    Article Last Updated: 12/11/2007 09:24:12 AM MST

A message posted between the Youth With a Mission shooting in Arvada on Sunday, Dec. 9 and the New Life Church shooting in Colorado Springs is believed to be Matthew Murray's last posting. It contains language which many may find objectionable.

You christians brought this on yourselves

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm coming for EVERYONE soon and I WILL be armed to the @#%$ teeth and I WILL shoot to kill. ....God, I can't wait till I can kill you people. Feel no remorse, no sense of shame, I don't care if I live or die in the shoot-out. All I want to do is kill and injure as many of you ... as I can especially Christians who are to blame for most of the problems in the world.

Well all you people out there can just kiss my ass and die. From now on I don't give a @#%$ about what all you mutha fuckers have to say, unless I respect you which is highly unlikely, but for those of you who do happen to know me and know that I respect you, may peace be with you and don't be in my line of fire, for the rest of you, you all better @#%$ hide in your houses because I'm coming for EVERYONE soon, and I WILL be armed to the @#%$ teeth, and I WILL shoot to kill and I WILL @#%$ KILL EVERYTHING! No I am not crazy, crazy is just a word, to me it has no meaning, everyone is different, but most of you @#%$ heads out there in society, going to your everyday @#%$ jobs and doing your everyday routine shitty things, I say @#%$ you and die, if you got a problem with my thoughts, come to me and I'll kill you, because........God damnit, DEAD PEOPLE DON'T ARGUE! My belief is that if I say something, it goes. I am the law. If you don't like it, you die. If I don't like you or I don't like what you want me to do, then you die. If I do something incorrect, oh @#%$ well, you die. Dead people can't do many things, like argue, whine, @#%$, complain, name, rat out, criticize, or even @#%$ talk. So that's the only way to solve arguments with all you fuckheads out there, I just kill. God I can't wait till I can kill you people, I'll just go to some downtown area in some big city and blow up and shoot everything I can.

You break my back but you won't break me.....all is black but I still see...shut me down, knock me to the floor.....shoot me up, @#%$ me like a whore....trapped under ice, comfortably cold, I've gone as low as you can go..... feel no remorse, no sorrow or shame......time's gonna wash away all pain I made a God out of blood not superiority I killed the king of deceit and now I sleep in anarchy
    What a fucking psycho

These are the kids that we fuck around with at school. My life ain't so hot either but you don't see me bitching about it. That's all they're good for: bitching. And that's why we make fun of them and, to the extent of some others, kick their asses.

It's one thing to have not such a hot life, I've experienced it and still am. It's another thing to go around complaining about it and moping around, and that's what seperates the men from the pussies.

This psycho was clearly a pussy.
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.