Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 12:34 PM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

Default *** Reviews Fresno, CA ***

*** Reviews Fresno, CA ***

If you are not posting a review DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

This thread is for reviews ONLY!!!

I will say it once again - THIS THREAD IS FOR REVIEWS ONLY!!!!

All NON REVIEWS will be deleted and you will be pelted with rotten fruit.

I will say it ONCE AGAIN for those that are not real smart. REVIEWS ONLY!!!!

One more time for good measure. This thread is for REVIEWS ONLY!! If you have questions or comments do so in that city's official thread.

If you do not understand the rules please contact Scotty he will be happy to walk you through the rules.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it later
    Last Online

05.12.17 @ 12:01 PM
    Liked 11 Times in 8 Posts

Just got home,thought I'd be the first to post a review

Wow,is all I can say,

It was great the band sounded real real good

Not too loud at all,I wore earplugs but had to take em out to hear Ed's guitar like I wanted and I was on the floor probably 50 ft from stage

I absolutely loved it,I couldnt tell you if any vocals were piped in or not or if Wolf was actually playing his bass

Actually thats not true,I could tell it was him playing every note

Wolf's cool,I cant believe how young he sounds,he sounds like his voice hasnt changed yet

It was great though,Ed was shreddin like I havent seen since 93,light years better than 04

I hope they come back

Heres to the Greatest American Rock Band of all time

VanHalen

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it later
    Last Online

05.12.17 @ 12:01 PM
    Liked 11 Times in 8 Posts

WTF,am I the only Linker in Fresno?

Wow,this in no way should reflect on the crowd as on whole they were very enthusiastic and into the show,everyone in the lower bowl and floor were on their feet the entire show

Arena was about 75% capacity so I'd estimate around 10,000 were there

Maybe they are all hungover or somethin I dunno

Has Eddie been banging on his strings with a drumstick during this tour,I've never seen him do that before,it wasnt Jimmy and the bow but it was different anyway

I wonder if the band turned down the sound a bit cause I was expecting it to be very loud and it really wasnt that bad

A couple times when Dave would really bear down and hit the highs and Ed would hit some certain notes it got a little uncomfortable but other than those 4 or 5 times it was cool,I had to remove my earplugs to hear the Master correctly

he was on last night,95% really,he was just shreddin and looked to be having a ball

I bet they get sick of playing those songs though,I mean wouldnt you?

How many times has Ed played RWTD?I'd be sick to death of it

Anyway I was expecting it to be way louder,2004 was,and I was in the nosebleeds for that one,maybe it wasnt

I remember the Sam/Dave show was louder,it was that show that had my ears ringing all night and into the next day,that was Selland Arena maybe itwas the acoustics who knows

Anyway last night was really cool,I saw a lot of younger people groovin to the sounds and older people,people that looked really older than me which kinda freaked me out

Some of the ladies really cracked me up.None of us look like we did 20 years ago but I wonder whats going through some peoples minds when they get dressed and stand in front of the mirror

Some of em,a lot of em though have aged really well

I gotta kick out of the old Dave-ism about somebody's girlfriend in the pit,he told this lady he was gonna sing this next part to her right before he went into the "she's turnin,I'm burnin" part of Panama and the camera caught a look at her and her husband or whatever kinda grabs her and moves her behind him lookin at Dave like yeah try it asshole

It was a lotta fun,worth twice as much as I paid

I missed Mike sure,everybody does,but it's good to see Ed and Dave play together again

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

VH1
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad. It Jamz!!!
    Last Online

04.11.13 @ 12:43 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Great show and alot of fun!!!!

It was a great show! evry one sounded really good! Ed fucks up alot and I think he could do better. I liked his tone though! He still totally rocked! Im happy for him .

I think since 91 Al has been the most valuble player in this band.

Wolfie is good but would rather see Mike there.

Dave was great but stands around alot. I think he should moved around more but vocally he sounds great.

It really wasnt that loud at all. I thought it should have been louder.

Ed fucked up Beautiful Girls towards the end. oh well They still rocked!!

I wish it was longer and and not so hurried uped. I would go see it again if I could afford it.

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

VH1
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad. It Jamz!!!
    Last Online

04.11.13 @ 12:43 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by philj View Post
    WTF,am I the only Linker in Fresno?

Wow,this in no way should reflect on the crowd as on whole they were very enthusiastic and into the show,everyone in the lower bowl and floor were on their feet the entire show

Arena was about 75% capacity so I'd estimate around 10,000 were there

Maybe they are all hungover or somethin I dunno

Has Eddie been banging on his strings with a drumstick during this tour,I've never seen him do that before,it wasnt Jimmy and the bow but it was different anyway

I wonder if the band turned down the sound a bit cause I was expecting it to be very loud and it really wasnt that bad

A couple times when Dave would really bear down and hit the highs and Ed would hit some certain notes it got a little uncomfortable but other than those 4 or 5 times it was cool,I had to remove my earplugs to hear the Master correctly

he was on last night,95% really,he was just shreddin and looked to be having a ball

I bet they get sick of playing those songs though,I mean wouldnt you?

How many times has Ed played RWTD?I'd be sick to death of it

Anyway I was expecting it to be way louder,2004 was,and I was in the nosebleeds for that one,maybe it wasnt

I remember the Sam/Dave show was louder,it was that show that had my ears ringing all night and into the next day,that was Selland Arena maybe itwas the acoustics who knows

Anyway last night was really cool,I saw a lot of younger people groovin to the sounds and older people,people that looked really older than me which kinda freaked me out

Some of the ladies really cracked me up.None of us look like we did 20 years ago but I wonder whats going through some peoples minds when they get dressed and stand in front of the mirror

Some of em,a lot of em though have aged really well

I gotta kick out of the old Dave-ism about somebody's girlfriend in the pit,he told this lady he was gonna sing this next part to her right before he went into the "she's turnin,I'm burnin" part of Panama and the camera caught a look at her and her husband or whatever kinda grabs her and moves her behind him lookin at Dave like yeah try it asshole

It was a lotta fun,worth twice as much as I paid

I missed Mike sure,everybody does,but it's good to see Ed and Dave play together again
    Yo! wuz up! It rocked dont you think?