Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 10:54 AM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

Default *** Reviews LA - 11.20.07 ***

Reviews for the LA show.

READ BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you did not attend this show or are NOT posting a review you should not be posting in this thread. This thread is for reviews ONLY!!!

This thread is not for questions or VH banter

If you post a NON REVIEW it will be deleted. If you want to discuss the show do it in the LA thread.

DID YOU READ THE RULES OF THIS THREAD???????
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

just leaving staples. Will post details later. Awesome show!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

06.06.12 @ 11:39 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ok my goal here is to be as fair and objective as possible.

It was a tight show. Tight as in well executed and everyone seemed at the top of their game. Sometimes the tempo pushed and pulled but it was just loose enough to feel like a rock show.

Eddie did not appear to be under the influence and did a great job. The only big flub I heard was during the end of the Cradle solo (the soft part before "have you seen Junior's grades?") and that's because he did almost the entire song with a broken string.

A few random thoughts...

Dave was money all night. Sang unbelievably well and moved around a bit more than I expected based on what I've read here. The only 'trick' on his vocals was they are automatically cut out if he cracks or goes out of key. I definitely noticed it during Dance The Night Away. That's fine with me - he could always fake it or use backing tracks and I don't believe he does. Those complaining about the props, in my opinion, don't seem to understand the concept of an 'arena rock spectacle'. Yeah, the inflatable mic, chains, flags, and colorguard moves are "stupid", but uh, the crowd goes nuts. That's his job, he's a showman.

Alex is the best rock drummer since John Bonham, no one else comes close. It's nice to see him without a neck brace for the first time. The solo was awesome. He's in amazing shape and hits harder than most hard rock drummers half his age.

Guitar solo was much better than these forums make it out to be. Cathedral was improvised a bit, just like Eruption, and both sounded great. Out of ten minutes, maybe 45 seconds of it was Ed making "noise" as many people here state.

I cannot believe some of you actually think those backing vocals are live, Wolf's or Ed's. Wow. I don't really care because first of all I'm of the opinion that MA piped his in as well and I'm also aware that pretty much every act these days uses piped in backing vocals (coughpolicecough). All you gotta do is watch their heads move around while they're singing and notice that the sound level stays exactly the same and 100% consistent non-stop. I'm sorry, it defies the laws of physics to think that Eddie and Wolfie are 100% spot on with those high harmonies all night. In fact, it almost sounds like the album backing tracks coming out the speakers. If they are singing at all, it's maybe 5% of the actual mix the audience hears.

However, what truly bothers me are the pre-recorded guitar tracks. Not just the intro to Cradle. I'm talking whole riffs. The main riff to Mean Street during the outro solo (and I'm aware there's overdriven bass being played, I swear there's a pre-recorded guitar track as well), the main riff to Cradle during the intro while Ed does the speed-picking holding the one note, during parts of Jamie's Cryin' the main riff is piped in. Oh, the slammed D chords in the beginning of "Everybody Wants Some" are piped in as well, even when he plays along, I definitely caught that, he was noodling on the upper strings when a bit fat D chord came ringing out, it took him a split second to catch on. I was watching Ed and Wolf like a hawk all night and I am 100% certain Eddie has taped rhythm parts going on in the parts I just mentioned.

Keep a list if you go to a show in the future and check them off one by one as you hear them. I am not making this up and I really don't care if you don't believe me.

Anyway, that was my big gripe with the show. I don't want it to be perfect and I don't want them to cheat THAT much. I also don't want to see Ed drunk and playing terribly sloppy. I want something in between - an honest balls-out rock n' roll show with just enough mistakes and slip-ups to know that there's no cheating going on.

I also love that people on this forum say "I'll Wait" should be dropped and "Jump" shouldn't be the closer. Please. You know, there are girls at these shows...During those two songs in particular I noticed the girls around me were the happiest I'd seen them all night. I say those two songs are fine where they are.

All things considered, I am glad I went, I am looking forward to the Anaheim show I'll be at next month, I'm grateful that Eddie's reasonably healthy and I'm happy to see them up onstage together, I've waited over half my life for that (I got into VH when I was 10, I'm 24 now).

Regarding Wolfie - I actually prefer his bass playing style to Mike's. He does some cool fills and plays with a bit more feel (this probably isn't Mike's fault, I'm sure he played exactly as he was told to play). It's also not Wolfie's fault his vocals are piped in, I don't hold it against him personally. He did a fine job and the smile on his face after the So This Is Love? intro when Dave introduced him in front of his home town crowd was priceless. I was quite moved by that.

Overall I'll give the show a B ...would've been an A- if not for the taped guitar parts and an A with no pre-recorded shenanigans at all (keyboards would be the exception).

Looking forward to Anaheim...
    Last edited by SterileEyes; 11.20.07 at 11:54 PM.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

01.25.09 @ 07:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

amazing show. I just got home, will give a more detailed review in the morning.

just some advise for eddie, only play the wolfgang, the rest of your arsenal sounded bad tonight
    "I'm late to everything. I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half hour late and says on the side, like in gold, 'Sorry I'm Late'." - Axl Rose

Can You Feel It, See It, Hear It Today
    If You Can't, Then It Doesn't Matter Anyway

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning & 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 08:48 AM
    Liked 109 Times in 44 Posts

Tonight was as good as Van Halen in 2007 could ever expect to be.

Ed's solo was solid and could have gone another 10 minutes and I think it wouldn't be too short. His playing was just a notch below his personal best. The crowd of 15,000+ was really respectfully listening during the solo which was very cool. He just noodles around a bit, but within the context of his body of work. Yes he played the Women In Love intro, and yes he Played Spanish Fly during the solo.

Roth ran the show, sounded great, looked cut, and really seemed to be having a great time. The classic VH material is just so strong, entertaining and powerful that it's tough to find any clunkers. I didn't see any pee breaks en masse. Dave is quick to give props all around and works the crowd as good as the best ever have.

Wolfie not only filled Anthony's shoes, but played better. His playing was more interesting and his presence gives Ed a new reason to play that maybe wasn't there a few years ago. Background vocals are definitely "enhanced" but that didn't take anything away. I didn't miss Mike at all.

This isn't the glory year of 1984, but this version seems tighter, more comfortable with itself and less ego driven. It's about fun, celebration of the classic library and packing 18,000 people into a room who know all the words and everybreak down to every song.

There are no reasons why this band right now can not release a new CD, can not play any song from the set on any late night show like Letterman or Saturday Night Live, and can not tour any continent with this arsenal of music.

Great show tonight. The sound was clear and loud. Mix of young and old in the crowd. Pretty much the entire arena stood up danced and sang the entire time.

Long live VHIV! Who would have ever believed that we'd see the day when not only are they playing together, but they sound this good.

Only gripe, Ed should play the keys live and the loss of Pretty Woman wouldn't hurt the show one bit.

Go see the show. Though a sell out, there were a few side stage tickets available at the box office just before show time, and the seats looked like they were pretty good. No excuses.

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

03.03.09 @ 05:47 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dave was amazing! The guy gave 110% up there and was solid from start to finish.Alex was a rock all nite and Wolfie did an above average job.Ed, i have to say is the weakest of the four.Many fans who have commented on his performance during this tour.Have said his tone is different,i could'nt agree more.I think his tone sucks because that line of overpriced Charvels he's developed quite simply blow.He should go back to his trusty old Kramer.I'm not sure if his playing skills have diminshed or if its an equipment issue,but Ed's sound has changed.The background vocals are suspect,but satisfactory.I do see plenty of room for improvement,but this is still a work in progress [i hope]
    Dave was the star of the evening and everyone in the band needs to raise their game to match his.Overall a good show and i give it a B+

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

I never thought I would say it, but DLR and Alex were the strongest links and Edddie and Wolfie were the weaker links tonight. As far as what someone posted earlier about background vocals being piped in, I could have sworn that there were pre-recorded background vocals for DTNA and Jamie's Cryin' - at the least. Dave was great tonight, hands down. Alex, solid as he's ever been. The set list was a 22 year dream come true. I have tickets to go see them in SJ and Oakland and I'm looking forward to it. As much as I loved seeing Dave up there tonight, there was a moment where I couldn't help but wonder what if. What if we got Dave's '07 voice paired up with the band from '96-'98. It's a damn shame that things played out the way they did. Well, I have now seen DLR fronting Vh in concert; in LA no less. It's hard to really ask for much more, but I'm sure I will down the road. I hope everyone else who went had a good time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

VH1
    Favorite VH Song

Can't Get This Stuff No More
    Last Online

11.28.17 @ 06:43 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

This was the coolest fucking show I have ever seen.

Holy SHIT!!!
    Out of all the boots i have heard, this show blows them all away...
    They were so on, it's scary.....

L.U.T.S. told me it was the best of the 4 he's been to, by far...

SoCalChelle looked like she was in another world after the show,
    I am so stoked for her,she was livin' the dream..

Everything was just great...
    no surprises... just a very, very good show.

The only thing I can say that wasn't a 'positive' was that EVH needs a wireless!!

I am sure they make one that will still give him decent tone, gimme a break...
    lose the guitar chord, please....

I'll Wait was really fucking good.

Romeo Delight was my favorite song of the night.

Atomic Punk was SCORCHING HOT!!!

At the end of Ice Cream Man, which is really a good showcase for Dave..
    (from his sorytelling, to his acoustic playing...to his ability to flat out ROCK..)
    get to the big finish, round of applause, and Wolf says:
    "DAVID LEE ROTH, EVERYBODY!!! THE ICE CREAM MAN!!!!"

Ed's solo, dammit that was good...
    ..started with '316', no words,
    just pointed to his Wolfgang tattoo and gave a knowing grin to the audience..
    got a great reaction from that.

then Spanish Fly, Woman In Love intro, and then just proceded to rip it up..
    No phoning it in tonight, noooooo
    No aimless noodling tonight, noooo...

I said before the show that,,
    for the buttraping i got when i bought the tickets...

they had better rip my face off...

Well they fucking did.

It was worth every penny I spent....

Just like some people would spend $1000 to see an opera done by a virtuso tenor...
    or a good play, with a great cast...
    This was every bit as valid. (yeah, tell my wife that...)

I switched between my floor seat and my buddy's seat 5 rows off the floor,
    and both were excellent, in different ways..
    The floor was great because, as I was going to my seat, I came from the front to the back..
    and grabbed the first open seat I found on the aisle,
    which put me about 15 rows from the stage and pretty close to the bottom of the ramp on Ed's side...

The other seat was just over everyone's head, and the sound was even clearer.....
    especially Ed.

I can't say this enough, Ed was so tight & right...
    A real virtuoso performance.

DLR was amazing,
    best I have ever heard him,
    and I have seen him several times over the last 10 years..

He was ferocious in his intent tonight.....

These guys showed up with something to prove..
    they knew where they were, and they knew what they had to do,
    and they fucking DID IT, JACK!

and guess what?
    Wolfgang can flat out play...
    This kid is gonna be dangerous...
    he definitely earned his place on that stage tonight...
    and he earned my respect as a fan.

yeah, there are definitely piped in vocals, but it was mixed perfectly,
    as were the keys...
    quality sound tonight fo sho'

See this tour, people, it's fucking worth it.......

I got a cool bootleg shirt on the way out for $15 bucks...

SAN DIEGO ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait!!!!!!!!

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

11.21.07 @ 11:39 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Awesome show!

I arrived at the show late & ticketless but that turned out to be a blessing in disguise as the box office gave me tickets for $150 each directly across from Wolfgangs side of the stage, the view was great as I could see the crowd, band up close, part of the back stage and Jumbotron[well nobody could miss that size of Jumbotron!].

Great venue although the security staff were overzealous at times, kinda like passing through the average US airport from an international destination

I thought the 2004 stage was better than the 2007 version, there is actually not much room for them to move about apart from the snake like walkways which they hardly ever used. Great light show though, as always from them.

Sound was great from where I was, I could complain the concert was not loud enough given previous posts, they must have worked on it in the last weeks break since MSG.

Wolfie: sure looks smaller in photos and video, seeing him live he sure is a big kid ! I thought he was pretty much like Dad, shy but very very talented, I can't comment on his playing but he is no Michael Anthony for stage presense and vocals and afterall he is just a kid but he pulled off a great show.

Eddie: I sure have to agree with previous posts, why he doesn't go cordless is beyond me, he hardly left Alexs drum kit all night which as has been pointed out before why have the curved alkway stage? I thought his playing was great though especially his solo, great thing was I could see Dave backstage resting and have a smoke and drinks watching Eds solo from behind the stage...Alex came up to him and they embaraced, they clearly look like they buried the hatchets or are great Oscar material actors, It was a backstage private moment so I'd like to believe the former

Alex: Great drumming all night, they really played tight

Dave: He sang great all night, before the curtain went down it was amazing to seeing him pumping himself up for it

This sober Classic Van halen with VH junior sure meant for a tight full on 2 hr show...we felt they could do another 1hr easily as they strolled through hit after hit.

I dont care about criticisms of a nostalga tour, nothing gets better than this compared to the garbage on MTV thesedays, VH made MTV originally and looking forward to them doing that again with new material in 2008!

Get it while it lasts!
    Last edited by Felix the Cat; 11.21.07 at 09:24 AM. Reason: typos

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Last Online

07.17.12 @ 09:19 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

7 am and my ears are still ringing!! What a show, it was amazing to say the least. We ended up getting to the show at about 8 ish from San Clemente thanks to the fucking 5.......... 2 1/2 fucking hours. The only saying grace was my wife drove while me and LUTS watched some Curb on DVD and drank some refreshments during the ride. We got to our seats and were in row 11 right next to the ramp. One thing was very very obvious last night.........there was no limit to how many pictures and videos you could take, and also the amount of weed that could be smoked!! From where I was sitting it seemed like someone lit a garbage bag of Humbloldt and let it smolder! The show was amazing from start to end, I was shaking sooooooooo bad at the start.....felt like a little kid again. Dave, Ed, Alex, Wolf...........all tight, tight, tight. You tell me!! Enjoy!

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children 1st
    Favorite VH Song

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 08:12 PM
    Liked 24 Times in 15 Posts

Damn...

Great, great show..

Highlights..

I'm the One
    Romeo Delight
    Unchained
    EWS

Fuck it, they were all good..

It's funny when you compare these shows to the old school boots how the live tempo of the songs has slowed down so much..Not just Halen, really, but most rock bands their age (Maiden, for example). But it was so cool how what they lost in tempo, they made up for in groove. Unchained, specifically, was so freakin' groovy. Very, very cool.. I loved every second of this show.

I'll Wait was better than expected and much better live.

And to repeat what previous posters have said, Al and Dave stole the show. Al is a fuckin' monster.

But what I loved most was the fact that it was obvious that Dave really, really cares about this VH 2007 gig. He worked it overtime the whole show. He sang his ass off and has never sounded better (except some of the high end stuff, but age is age). Dave, as usual, didn't dissapoint.

Excellent show, period.

Top Of The World
    Last Online

09.01.12 @ 06:28 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have real mixed emotions about how to review this show. I guess I could start by saying that it was a solid B. But then it gets more complicated from there.

First let me say that I have seen every tour (many of them two or three times). I've seen Van Halen and well over 30 times but have lost exact count. I find myself being equal, in the Sammy / David debate. But after seeing the Sam and Dave show, and then Dave a few years back solo. I started to think that Dave was losing his ability to sing the songs.

For this show I go low dollars seats, as I had real reservations before the first boots hit. Now, I think maybe that was a mistake. Being in the top of Staples removed you from some of the energy but allows for a more critical review of the actual show.

If I had to use one word to review the show, I would have to say rolleroaster.

There were absolutely amazing highs, but there were some not so good lows. At some points in the show I actually found myself welling with the emotion at hearing the songs again. However, in other parts of the show, I found myself with a puzzled look on my face think OUCH that didn't work.

Here are my comments song by song

Really Got Me
    I'm The One
    Runnin' With The Devil

The first three songs obviously hit with a ton of power and emotion of the moment overwhelmed any critical thought. It was just F'n awesome!!!! I watched Wolfie and it was clear that he was playing and was singing well. Maybe there's backing tracks, helping out that he seemed to hold his own. I can’t imagine being 16 years old and holding your own on the songs – great job!

Romeo Delight

Had high expectations for this, but it was the first time I started to think this doesn't sound so tight.

Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Excellent A+

Beautiful Girls

I’d have to give David a C on this song. He seemed to the chop through the lyrics instead of singing the words together. Too bad because this is one of my favorite songs.

Dance The Night Away
    Atomic Punk
    Everybody Wants Some

All three worked really well but especially hearing Atomic Punk after so many years was a true highlight!

So Is Love
    Mean Street

These two songs were probably the biggest disappointment. Mean streets was probably the song I’m most look forward to hearing in my opinion it was a C-. I put most of the blame for these not working on David not having the range and talking through the lyrics and the difference of Wolfie’s voice.

Pretty Woman

I don’t like this song, but I have to say David did excellent job.

Drum Solo

This was an absolute highlight for me. In the early Van Halen years Alex was just average drummer. His drum solo used to actually annoyed me (but not as much as Michael Anthony's solo). The stereotypical clapping to drum reverb was just a gimmick that I could have done without. While Alex still did a short period of the reverb versus clapping the rest of his solo was brand-new. I can honestly say that Alex is the only part of this band that has improved for 2007

Unchained

This song did not work for me. The sound was off, the singing was off, and there was the concerts most uncomfortable moment. When Wolfie spoke “come on Dave, give me a break” left everyone around me glancing at each other thinking, WTF? I just did not work……

I'll Wait

I love this song, but was concerned by the past reviews if Dave could pull it off. Oh my god, David did an amazing job – it was an absolute high point in the concert, and in Van Halen history for me. Ton of respect for this performance from DLR!

And The Cradle Will Rock
    Hot For Teacher

Both of these songs were rough to me. At this point I started to feel that Michael Anthony was truly missed on the hard rocking songs.

Let me first say that Wolfgang was very impressive. And if you think about him being a 16 year old kid. It is amazing that he can play and saying these songs. BUT Wolfgang could have been any stand in studio musician stuck at his microphone doing the best he can. If this was any other musician, then Wolfgang Van Halen we would all be ripping the performance apart in these reviews. Having been new, restrained. David Lee Roth, and no Michael Anthony kicked some songs that feel of a Las Vegas tribute show. No doubt when it comes to stage presence and background vocals. Michael Anthony was sorely missed for me. This was most obvious on the hard rocking songs.

I should also say the intro for hot for teacher was very abbreviated and minimized Alex’s part.

Little Dreamer

Here again David was amazing. Nowhere near his prime but still great. Another highlight for me.

Little Guitars

Eddie was very tight, but overall, the song did not work well for me

Jamie's Cryin'

David was not so good, Wolfie was not good, song was not good

Ice Cream Man

Solid B performance. But I have to say I was somewhat upset to hear the same story about Kenny and Pink Floyd album and the girl with the bottle cap. This was then him and returning home, in its original form – I expected some acknowledgment of the hometown crowd.

Panama

Just a C+ four me. As mentioned above, I feel no harder songs really showed how much Michael Anthony added to the live performance. Again, this felt like a Las Vegas tribute performance

Guitar Solo

Up until this point Eddie had been pretty tight throughout the concert. So I had no idea what to expect. The reviews here and had me concerned……

However and he gave us an excellent solo, which I think is about the best he has at this point. Far from his prime it still seemed that Eddie had something to prove almost like he was at the Battle of the bands. Solo was shorter than expected, but was tight and musical. Very little of Eddie’s wandering. I give Eddie and A

Ain't Talkin''Bout Love

Place was rocking

Jump

You can see the video and judge for yourself.

I’ve read every review on this site and I have wondered about those who are saying this is the best band in concert they have ever seen. So the best way to end this review is to say, how would I grade this performance when compared to all the other Van Halen shows I have seen?

Best ever? No way – for me, that would be a 1977 Pasadena Civic Center. Followed by 1986 second night of 5150 at the forum.

Worst ever? Never really thought about this as I have never seen a bad Van Halen concert. If I had to pick it would be may be 1983 US Festival followed by all 3 shows from 1984 tour that I saw .

This show – honestly, I have to rate it somewhere towards the bottom. If I’m being absolutely fair, and as David suggested very critical. I can only image what this show would have been if Michael Anthony was there?
    Last edited by bfrank; 11.21.07 at 11:04 AM.
    Be good humans

Eruption
    Last Online

06.30.17 @ 01:26 AM
    Liked 131 Times in 74 Posts

bfrank, i applaud your honesty. i too have seen these guys since before they were signed. i was at the show last night and have to say i agree with you on almost all your observations. i am totally glad that i went and the show was good. i agree that Wolf does an adequate job, actually far better than i expected, and yes, he is playing all the parts for those who have wondered. Dave was as good as he could possibly be and Al really was excellent. both totally professional. Ed. he played good. i think he did the best that he is capable of at this point. the solo was actually really good. no bs, and he for a minute or 2 had it goin on like the old days. as others have said every show, the cord has to go. its just rediculous the trouble he has with it. is Ed what he used to be, no, not really even close. but even Ed as he is now was still pretty damn good.

Last Online

05.14.08 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm with bfrank on this. I wasn't planning on going to this show at all. I have 5* for the Anaheim show and was happy to wait. At the last second I decided to take my 15 year old and ended up getting seats in the 106 section.

I have never seen VH with Dave my 1st was the 5150 tour when I was around 15, saw them twice on ou812, and 3 times in 04 all front row seats for 04.

To get back to last night, since I was at the end of the floor looking straight down to the stage, I was removed from the excitement of being up close and in the "mix of it".

I thought the show was bland, for being home for the 1st time in 20+ years, it didn't seem like there was much made of it. No reference except 1 comment about Pasadena, but they could have really made it something special and I didn't get that vibe, the "Ice Cream" story seemed even edited down from versions I have seen on youtube.

They came out rocking, but after a few songs it seemed to almost lose steam. There is a very different vibe to the band. They are almost got a bluesy slow tempo thing going, almost every song had a come to a halt in the middle, so we can groove thing, which is fine but it almost seem to get predictable to a point.

Lots of people around me were sitting, and no one really seemed that excited after awhile. It almost was more enjoyable to watch the way too drunk woman around me pass out and stumble, that seemed to be in full force last night.

It was really more like watching theater than a rock band. In 04 they may have sounded like crap, but the energy and crowd interaction from Mike and Sam was in full force. It could have also been that I was in the front for those shows, thus giving me a false sense of what was really happening.

I also thought it sounded like crap, the mix blew. Dave's vocals faded in and out, many times you couldn't even hear him. Same with the guitar mix, it was horrible. Many times I couldn't even tell what was being played till some vocals started up.

Highlight of the show. ALEX, he plane assed rocked. Usually drum solos are a boring break for me. His kicked ass, he really is the star or glue of that band. Eddies solo was 1000x better than in 04, but it wasn't great there were some odd pauses/transitions in it, but it was still very good.

Like others have said, I think Eddie/Wolfgang are the weaker links in this band as of now, with Alex being the star. The Dave stuff is cool but to me it wasn't all that, like many other would have you believe.

In the last year I have seen Rush and Prince and I will say that both those shows were awesome. The Rush show I hadn't even heard the new album when I went and the majority of their show was the new material, and I still had a great time.

I didn't hate the show, I just thought that it wasn't that good. I am seeing them again next month and will be in the pit for that, so maybe things will seem different, I just am not as excited to seem them next time.

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

06.08.16 @ 03:09 PM
    Liked 47 Times in 21 Posts

Default Bloom County Pic from LA show

BERKLEY BRETHEAD, PULITZER PRIZE-WINNING CARTOONIST AND AUTHOR: As an atheist, it was a shock when God answered half my inadvertent prayers and delivered Roger Waters to play "Dark Side of the Moon" at the Hollywood Bowl this summer. The fact that he is now blessing us with Van Halen at Staples Center in the fall has me sending a note to Christopher Hitchens urging him to reconsider.

copy and paste to see the pic! http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2007-09/32398757.jpg