Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 07:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Worm Holes For Surgey?

It's been a while since I tried to melt Craig's brain....

Scientists believe that worm-holes can be artificially created:

For any other frequencies than those for which the permittivity and permeability were designed, the tunnel region would look roughly like a solid cylinder. But for the right frequencies, says Greenleaf, “the tunnel has the effect of changing the topology of space. The electromagnetic waves behave as though they are propagating through a space to which a handle has been attached, in the same way that ants crawling on the door of your refrigerator have two ways to get from one end of the handle to the other: by traveling over the handle or on the flat surface underneath.”

That is, any object within the tunnel is only visible to EM waves that enter at one of the tunnel's ends. Conversely, any EM waves emitted by an object in the tunnel can only leave through one of the ends. However, Greenleaf says that it's important to note that the shape of space has not actually been changed, as does happen for Einstein-Rosen wormholes in general relativity.
    The scientists propose other possible applications, such as in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), where a wormhole device could be used to allow doctors to operate on a patient while simultaneously imaging the patient. Doctors could insert metal surgical tools into the tunnel area without disturbing the MRI machine's magnetic field.

Another example is an optical computer, where active components could be placed inside wormholes such as to not interact with each other and cause malfunctions.
    See, I'm thinking a wormhole parking garage the size of a phone booth that hold 500 cars.

Just remember which dimension that you parked in.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 05:18 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts

Casual, defiant science. The operating precept being that the imagined space is far more finite than the afforded principles offered allow. Anything beyond pre-existing norms explodes the narrow vacuum of thought, let alone conceptualization.

Example: "The Earth is a flat thing, one will fall off of the horizon upon meeting it..."

Happenstance has as much to do with "discovery" as does thought. Look, there simply is no way that the guy that invented "Silly-Putty" did so as a mandate from a toy company, ya know?.

Remarkably enough, shit happens.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 06:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

dammit, im a science buff and that shit is making me dizzy.

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

“ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.