Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Evidently...Fire Melts Steel.

This link is to a PDF file:

http://www.structuremag.org/Archives...sanz-Nov07.pdf

So if your computer can't handle PDF no clicky.

The article is from Structure Magazine and it discusses IN DETAIL why a certain building collapsed in New York. This building has certain mental defectives frothing at the mouth.

Trust me, it's a dry but important read.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Last Online

07.29.13 @ 10:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

So it took a team of qualified experts 6+ years to figure this out? I'm not sure I buy it. Seems more like it took them 6 years to cook up a scenario in which it COULD happen and then present that as fact.

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Look for FORD to reply once he is paroled from The 'Tard Barn...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

He's back in the Tard Barn already?? Good God; he's like a crack-whore. Agrees to the intervention, but ultimately, goes back on the rock.
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

I think he has a few weeks left in there now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by 3_6_9 time View Post
    So it took a team of qualified experts 6+ years to figure this out? I'm not sure I buy it. Seems more like it took them 6 years to cook up a scenario in which it COULD happen and then present that as fact.
    See, it's called looking at ALL OF THE EVIDENCE before making your theory public. Looking at the actual blue-prints, creating a computer model, reviewing the videos frame by frame for months and then testing your theory against th physical evidence (none of which includes any explosive residue, det-chords or blasting caps, of which there should have been over 100). Then when your theory's model matches the photographic record then you re-test it and give your numbers to another structural expert and see what they come up with.

The nut-jobs have it easier because they don't have to produce a single fact to back up their claims, which I should point out they have not.

This analysis was done with all of the work present, so that other qualified experts can take the data and recreate the model and run the failure on their own computers.

Hey, if someone ever produces a blasting cap or can show me steel damaged by an explosive I will be the first in line to demand answers. I'm pretty sure that day will never come.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

more like it took them 6 years to cook up a scenario in which it COULD happen and then present that as fact.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Last Online

07.20.14 @ 01:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i think its hilarious that some people refuse to believe that if you fly a plane into a building, theres a possibility that the building might collapse.

Last Online

07.29.13 @ 10:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
    See, it's called looking at ALL OF THE EVIDENCE before making your theory public. Looking at the actual blue-prints, creating a computer model, reviewing the videos frame by frame for months and then testing your theory against th physical evidence (none of which includes any explosive residue, det-chords or blasting caps, of which there should have been over 100). Then when your theory's model matches the photographic record then you re-test it and give your numbers to another structural expert and see what they come up with.

The nut-jobs have it easier because they don't have to produce a single fact to back up their claims, which I should point out they have not.

This analysis was done with all of the work present, so that other qualified experts can take the data and recreate the model and run the failure on their own computers.

Hey, if someone ever produces a blasting cap or can show me steel damaged by an explosive I will be the first in line to demand answers. I'm pretty sure that day will never come.
    Now see this is what happens when you interpret what people write and don't just take it for face value. I said I was not sure I bought it. Not that it was a lie or anything. I was just shoeing some skepticism. 9/11 was one if the most important days in our history for a number of reasons. I just find it hard to believe that it took them this long (again -6 years) to get and test the scientific evidence needed to prove this theory. When the space shuttle blew up (twice) it did not take 6 years and I would say the space shuttle is a pretty intricate piece of machinery. Now that being said we STILL don't know everything about the Kennedy assasination - so do you think even if there were a blasting cap or piece of steel to be had to prove the "nutjobs" right they would even be able to get their hands on it? I have seen video that supposedly shows "explosions" on floors well below where the planes hit just prior to the collapse. I am not saying the government blew up the buildings but I'm also not so naive to think it's not possible. Especially considering all the other things we have learned about that have been going on for the last 7 years (hell it's not ALL Bush - you could say the last 60 years!).

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen, 5150
    Last Online

10.20.14 @ 09:09 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guitar08man View Post
    i think its hilarious that some people refuse to believe that if you fly a plane into a building, theres a possibility that the building might collapse.
    Oh, it would collapse, but it would collapse to the side. Not straight down like a controlled demolition.

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

06.19.12 @ 08:25 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If all of the beams were weakened by the fire an equal amount, they would collapse under the weight of the roof and floors above it.
    "France has neither winter, nor summer, nor morals. France is miserable because it is filled with Frenchmen, and Frenchmen are miserable because they live in France." - Mark Twain

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

06.19.12 @ 08:25 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Look, if the government wanted to destroy the towers......then, why the need to crash a plane into it? Just do the "controlled demolition" and be done with it!

The whole government conspiracy just doesn't add up at all.

Did you people NOT see the planes fly into the buildings? Was it just the greatest illusion of all-time?

I can't believe some of you people. Seriously.

Face it. There are people out there that do not like America. Some of them actually pulled off their mission successfully.

Terrorism is a real thing. Get used to it, because the world will be dealing with terrorism for a long, long time.

We just have to be willing to stand up to these people.

9-11 was not an act of the US government.

For those who claim that George Bush blew up the towers in order to be able to go to war with Iraq, let me tell you something. We didn't need the towers to fall in order to go back into Iraq. Any of the violations that Saddam had over the previous 12 years gave the United States the right to attack them again.

Quit trying to blame the United States for everything.
    "France has neither winter, nor summer, nor morals. France is miserable because it is filled with Frenchmen, and Frenchmen are miserable because they live in France." - Mark Twain

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by cam-5150 View Post
    Oh, it would collapse, but it would collapse to the side. Not straight down like a controlled demolition.
    And you've based that on your extensive experience and education in civil engineering and architecture, I'm sure.

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    And you've based that on your extensive experience and education in civil engineering and architecture, I'm sure.
    Mike, you do realise that the only way "irrefutable proof" will emerge is when is when Jamie and Adam devote an entire episode of "Mythbusters" to conspiracy theories, don't you?

It is not quite an ironic notion: One can actually see this leading to an eventuality. An entire hour (or two hour ratings sweeps period) episode devoted to Dealey Plaza, Chappaquiddick/ Mary Jo Kopechne, ect...

Perish the thought, yet nonetheless...
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Now see this is what happens when you interpret what people write and don't just take it for face value. I said I was not sure I bought it. Not that it was a lie or anything. I was just shoeing some skepticism. 9/11 was one if the most important days in our history for a number of reasons. I just find it hard to believe that it took them this long (again -6 years) to get and test the scientific evidence needed to prove this theory. When the space shuttle blew up (twice) it did not take 6 years and I would say the space shuttle is a pretty intricate piece of machinery. Now that being said we STILL don't know everything about the Kennedy assasination - so do you think even if there were a blasting cap or piece of steel to be had to prove the "nutjobs" right they would even be able to get their hands on it? I have seen video that supposedly shows "explosions" on floors well below where the planes hit just prior to the collapse. I am not saying the government blew up the buildings but I'm also not so naive to think it's not possible. Especially considering all the other things we have learned about that have been going on for the last 7 years (hell it's not ALL Bush - you could say the last 60 years!).
    First off, they are the latest in a long line of qualified experts to offer an explaination that makes sense.

Second off, I have a basic knowledge of explosives, not enough to be any kind of expert but enough to know that the amount of explosives needed to bring down #7 WTC would have left enough residue that it would have been obvious within hours after the collapse that they'd been used. You could fill a gallon bucket about half way with all of the blasting caps needed to do the job. Even the super-duper Black-Ops guys use a blasting cap.

There were thousands of men and women working "The Pile" after the collapse, Firemen, Police and steel workers all in the thousands in the first days. There is no way that NONE of them saw any evidence of explosives in any of the tower wreckage. There is also no way that if one of them had seen evidence that it could have been kept secret, no way in the world especially in the chaos in those first days. Later, out at Fresh Kills, every singe steel beam was individually inspected by hundreds of state and federal officials (not to mention private conract experts), there has yet to be a wiff of something like evidence of explosives being found on any of the beams. The idea that all of those people would remain silent about what would be the single greatest crime in US history is pathetic. A New York cop keeping his mouth shut? A young FBI Agent remaining silent about evidence that would make his career? A New York Firefighter not talking about evidence that his brother firefighters were murdered? You don't know Americans very well and you damned sure have never met a New Yorker.

Like I said, all their criteria is there. Since you must be a structural engineer then it should be no problem for you to use the data to create a computer model and recreate their experiment.

Let us know how that goes.

My Blog: