Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 79
  1. #1
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    12.25.01
    Age
    53
    Location
    Carmel, Ca
    Posts
    7,954
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

    05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Evidently...Fire Melts Steel.

    This link is to a PDF file:

    http://www.structuremag.org/Archives...sanz-Nov07.pdf

    So if your computer can't handle PDF no clicky.

    The article is from Structure Magazine and it discusses IN DETAIL why a certain building collapsed in New York. This building has certain mental defectives frothing at the mouth.

    Trust me, it's a dry but important read.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai


    My Blog:

    http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

    http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

  2. #2
    On Fire 3_6_9 time's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.07.04
    Posts
    368
    Last Online

    07.29.13 @ 10:00 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    So it took a team of qualified experts 6+ years to figure this out? I'm not sure I buy it. Seems more like it took them 6 years to cook up a scenario in which it COULD happen and then present that as fact.

  3. #3
    Atomic Punk onefootoutthedoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.15.01
    Age
    42
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    8,033
    Last Online

    07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Likes
    10
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Look for FORD to reply once he is paroled from The 'Tard Barn...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    Hang 'Em High RRMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.09.03
    Age
    47
    Location
    EyeOhWuh
    Posts
    6,794
    Favorite VH Album

    The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

    Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

    05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Likes
    2
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    He's back in the Tard Barn already?? Good God; he's like a crack-whore. Agrees to the intervention, but ultimately, goes back on the rock.
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

    "Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

    "Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)


    http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

    CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

  5. #5
    Atomic Punk onefootoutthedoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.15.01
    Age
    42
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    8,033
    Last Online

    07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Likes
    10
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    I think he has a few weeks left in there now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    12.25.01
    Age
    53
    Location
    Carmel, Ca
    Posts
    7,954
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

    05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3_6_9 time View Post
    So it took a team of qualified experts 6+ years to figure this out? I'm not sure I buy it. Seems more like it took them 6 years to cook up a scenario in which it COULD happen and then present that as fact.
    See, it's called looking at ALL OF THE EVIDENCE before making your theory public. Looking at the actual blue-prints, creating a computer model, reviewing the videos frame by frame for months and then testing your theory against th physical evidence (none of which includes any explosive residue, det-chords or blasting caps, of which there should have been over 100). Then when your theory's model matches the photographic record then you re-test it and give your numbers to another structural expert and see what they come up with.

    The nut-jobs have it easier because they don't have to produce a single fact to back up their claims, which I should point out they have not.

    This analysis was done with all of the work present, so that other qualified experts can take the data and recreate the model and run the failure on their own computers.

    Hey, if someone ever produces a blasting cap or can show me steel damaged by an explosive I will be the first in line to demand answers. I'm pretty sure that day will never come.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai


    My Blog:

    http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

    http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

  7. #7
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    49
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    22,946
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Likes
    842
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3_6_9 time View Post
    more like it took them 6 years to cook up a scenario in which it COULD happen and then present that as fact.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

  8. #8
    Eruption guitar08man's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.16.03
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,130
    Last Online

    07.20.14 @ 01:40 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    i think its hilarious that some people refuse to believe that if you fly a plane into a building, theres a possibility that the building might collapse.

  9. #9
    On Fire 3_6_9 time's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.07.04
    Posts
    368
    Last Online

    07.29.13 @ 10:00 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
    See, it's called looking at ALL OF THE EVIDENCE before making your theory public. Looking at the actual blue-prints, creating a computer model, reviewing the videos frame by frame for months and then testing your theory against th physical evidence (none of which includes any explosive residue, det-chords or blasting caps, of which there should have been over 100). Then when your theory's model matches the photographic record then you re-test it and give your numbers to another structural expert and see what they come up with.

    The nut-jobs have it easier because they don't have to produce a single fact to back up their claims, which I should point out they have not.

    This analysis was done with all of the work present, so that other qualified experts can take the data and recreate the model and run the failure on their own computers.

    Hey, if someone ever produces a blasting cap or can show me steel damaged by an explosive I will be the first in line to demand answers. I'm pretty sure that day will never come.
    Now see this is what happens when you interpret what people write and don't just take it for face value. I said I was not sure I bought it. Not that it was a lie or anything. I was just shoeing some skepticism. 9/11 was one if the most important days in our history for a number of reasons. I just find it hard to believe that it took them this long (again -6 years) to get and test the scientific evidence needed to prove this theory. When the space shuttle blew up (twice) it did not take 6 years and I would say the space shuttle is a pretty intricate piece of machinery. Now that being said we STILL don't know everything about the Kennedy assasination - so do you think even if there were a blasting cap or piece of steel to be had to prove the "nutjobs" right they would even be able to get their hands on it? I have seen video that supposedly shows "explosions" on floors well below where the planes hit just prior to the collapse. I am not saying the government blew up the buildings but I'm also not so naive to think it's not possible. Especially considering all the other things we have learned about that have been going on for the last 7 years (hell it's not ALL Bush - you could say the last 60 years!).

  10. #10
    Eruption cam-5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.21.03
    Age
    28
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,496
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen, 5150
    Last Online

    10.20.14 @ 09:09 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guitar08man View Post
    i think its hilarious that some people refuse to believe that if you fly a plane into a building, theres a possibility that the building might collapse.
    Oh, it would collapse, but it would collapse to the side. Not straight down like a controlled demolition.

  11. #11
    Top Of The World
    Join Date
    01.27.00
    Location
    Dallas, Texas, USA
    Posts
    170
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    06.19.12 @ 08:25 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    If all of the beams were weakened by the fire an equal amount, they would collapse under the weight of the roof and floors above it.
    "France has neither winter, nor summer, nor morals. France is miserable because it is filled with Frenchmen, and Frenchmen are miserable because they live in France." - Mark Twain

  12. #12
    Top Of The World
    Join Date
    01.27.00
    Location
    Dallas, Texas, USA
    Posts
    170
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    06.19.12 @ 08:25 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Look, if the government wanted to destroy the towers......then, why the need to crash a plane into it? Just do the "controlled demolition" and be done with it!

    The whole government conspiracy just doesn't add up at all.

    Did you people NOT see the planes fly into the buildings? Was it just the greatest illusion of all-time?

    I can't believe some of you people. Seriously.

    Face it. There are people out there that do not like America. Some of them actually pulled off their mission successfully.

    Terrorism is a real thing. Get used to it, because the world will be dealing with terrorism for a long, long time.

    We just have to be willing to stand up to these people.

    9-11 was not an act of the US government.

    For those who claim that George Bush blew up the towers in order to be able to go to war with Iraq, let me tell you something. We didn't need the towers to fall in order to go back into Iraq. Any of the violations that Saddam had over the previous 12 years gave the United States the right to attack them again.

    Quit trying to blame the United States for everything.
    "France has neither winter, nor summer, nor morals. France is miserable because it is filled with Frenchmen, and Frenchmen are miserable because they live in France." - Mark Twain

  13. #13
    Atomic Punk MikeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.17.00
    Posts
    11,536
    Last Online

    03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cam-5150 View Post
    Oh, it would collapse, but it would collapse to the side. Not straight down like a controlled demolition.
    And you've based that on your extensive experience and education in civil engineering and architecture, I'm sure.

  14. #14
    Atomic Punk chefcraig's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.01.02
    Location
    A Confederacy of Dunces
    Posts
    19,370
    Last Online

    03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    And you've based that on your extensive experience and education in civil engineering and architecture, I'm sure.
    Mike, you do realise that the only way "irrefutable proof" will emerge is when is when Jamie and Adam devote an entire episode of "Mythbusters" to conspiracy theories, don't you?

    It is not quite an ironic notion: One can actually see this leading to an eventuality. An entire hour (or two hour ratings sweeps period) episode devoted to Dealey Plaza, Chappaquiddick/ Mary Jo Kopechne, ect...

    Perish the thought, yet nonetheless...
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

  15. #15
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    12.25.01
    Age
    53
    Location
    Carmel, Ca
    Posts
    7,954
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

    05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3_6_9 time View Post
    Now see this is what happens when you interpret what people write and don't just take it for face value. I said I was not sure I bought it. Not that it was a lie or anything. I was just shoeing some skepticism. 9/11 was one if the most important days in our history for a number of reasons. I just find it hard to believe that it took them this long (again -6 years) to get and test the scientific evidence needed to prove this theory. When the space shuttle blew up (twice) it did not take 6 years and I would say the space shuttle is a pretty intricate piece of machinery. Now that being said we STILL don't know everything about the Kennedy assasination - so do you think even if there were a blasting cap or piece of steel to be had to prove the "nutjobs" right they would even be able to get their hands on it? I have seen video that supposedly shows "explosions" on floors well below where the planes hit just prior to the collapse. I am not saying the government blew up the buildings but I'm also not so naive to think it's not possible. Especially considering all the other things we have learned about that have been going on for the last 7 years (hell it's not ALL Bush - you could say the last 60 years!).
    First off, they are the latest in a long line of qualified experts to offer an explaination that makes sense.

    Second off, I have a basic knowledge of explosives, not enough to be any kind of expert but enough to know that the amount of explosives needed to bring down #7 WTC would have left enough residue that it would have been obvious within hours after the collapse that they'd been used. You could fill a gallon bucket about half way with all of the blasting caps needed to do the job. Even the super-duper Black-Ops guys use a blasting cap.

    There were thousands of men and women working "The Pile" after the collapse, Firemen, Police and steel workers all in the thousands in the first days. There is no way that NONE of them saw any evidence of explosives in any of the tower wreckage. There is also no way that if one of them had seen evidence that it could have been kept secret, no way in the world especially in the chaos in those first days. Later, out at Fresh Kills, every singe steel beam was individually inspected by hundreds of state and federal officials (not to mention private conract experts), there has yet to be a wiff of something like evidence of explosives being found on any of the beams. The idea that all of those people would remain silent about what would be the single greatest crime in US history is pathetic. A New York cop keeping his mouth shut? A young FBI Agent remaining silent about evidence that would make his career? A New York Firefighter not talking about evidence that his brother firefighters were murdered? You don't know Americans very well and you damned sure have never met a New Yorker.

    Like I said, all their criteria is there. Since you must be a structural engineer then it should be no problem for you to use the data to create a computer model and recreate their experiment.

    Let us know how that goes.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai


    My Blog:

    http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

    http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Steel Dragon
    By AJHV in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03.02.06, 12:15 PM
  2. Evidently, Military Historians Don't Have Magic Powers.
    By Axxman300 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02.07.06, 03:39 PM
  3. Steel Dragon!!!
    By Wolfman in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07.26.02, 01:33 AM
  4. "316" played on the Steel Pan
    By Jerel in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08.23.00, 08:08 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •