Reviews ONLY!!!

All non reviews will be deleted.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Eruption
    Last Online

09.23.13 @ 06:29 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just got home from the concert. It's 12:57 EST & I'm beat so I'll post a small review tonight & update tomorrow after some much needed sleep.

First: Welcome back Eddie. You rock. You were on your game tonight as good as anytime I've seen you. Wow. He played Eruption & it blew me away as it did way back when I heard it the first time. Eddie was awesome. He played great. Alex rocked also. He kept everything tight & together. He is, without a doubt, one of the best drummers around. Wolfie: I must say I was impressed. The boy can play! He did well with the backing vocals too. He handled himself quite well so even though I may miss MA....things change I guess.
    David Lee Roth: I'm afraid to say welcome back because with this band, you just never know. Roth put on a good show, a little subdued IMO but I guess the years catch up to ya (or you're told to tone it down.) I just remember him as having more of a stage presence. Now, keep in mind that I had crappy seats up in the nose bleeds and that may have dampered his performance for me. I'm interested in what other Linkers think who were there. I thought his voice was good, but at times there was a little too much distortion & it was hard to make him out. Again, that may have more to do with where I was sitting. Next time, I want to be front & center!

God it was loud! I was in awe watching & hearing songs I haven't seen played live in years. At first, I couldn't make out Romeo Delight and Little Guitars too. man was I pleasantly surprised, and a little shame-faced for going "huh?" at first. It was loud & I hadn't been to a concert for a couple of years so that's my excuse & I'm sticking to it.
    I loved it man. They were tight. It was awesome. Eddie ws on top of his game tonight. He looked good, he looked happy & he looked like he was having fun. I hope this last.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I'll post more tomorrow if I think of anything relevant but ......The Mighty Van Halen is back y'all!

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Here's an online review for you all to read complete with the setlist.
    Medley of Magic Bus huh? Maybe that's why I couldn't recognize it at first...

http://10scalereviews.com/concerts/2...n-reunion-tour

After a screeching guitar solo introduction from Eddie Van Halen Montreal was ready to experience a reunion most thought they’d never see. Eddie literally kicked into You Really Got Me. There was David Lee Roth dressed in a matador jacket looking more like Seigfred or Roy rather than one of rock’s sex symbol bad boys.

The production was an S shaped stage with the bottom half creating a walkway into the audience. Behind the band was a long panoramic screen providing close-ups all night. An effective and illuminating green laser light show would come shining out at certain moments in the show.

It was impressive to see Dave doing his roundhouse kicks and incorporating his martial arts into his stage moves. He was treating the mike stand as a twirling baton. Over all I must admit he was doing a very good job, but with several hat changes and if not an open shirt then a new matador jacket, things came across more vaudeville than rock and roll.

Most of the highlights came early on in particular Dave and Eddie’s energy levels. There was the excellent Romeo Delight with a medley of The Who’s Magic Bus thrown in for great measure. Guitar riffs like Little Guitars , Running With The Devil , Beautiful Girls , Ain’t Talkin’ ‘Bout Love and especially Mean Street got people air guitaring at hearing songs they never heard through the Hagar years. The setlist was almost a dream come true. Whatever low points would happen it was the music that would make sure this rock boat would survive any leaks.
    And how was Wolgang Van Halen you all want to know? He had the musical ability and presence of a contest winner who gets to play with their favorite band. Even when he would cater to the crowd with his fist in the air, the reaction was luke warm. Michael Anthony is truly missed on many levels. And Wolfgang taking the microphone on Unchained to say “Dave… give me a break” was as limp as a wet noodle.

The next song I’ll Wait got worse as Dave forgot the words and it never recovered. At another point in the show the sound on Dave’s mike seemed so low you couldn’t hear him over the booming of the band’s music. I’m not sure if the problem lay with the sound board tech, band, or bit of both. How about the look on Eddie’s face during his solo when he heard the feedback?

Speaking of solos Alex Van Halen delivered a beat driven solo complete with a rat-a-tat-tat clapping call back with audience participation. It was definitely one of, if not his best solo. When Eddie gave his guitar solo it was a shrilling- finger tapping- ‘rawk’ treat for one’s ears. What was great about both solos was their perfect length.

Dave told an overly long-going nowhere- no one cares about story about a friend everyone has named Kenny, badly throwing darts, ,something about Star Trek’s Enterprise and a of course, a girl leading into Ice Cream Man. You could feel (and in some sections hear) the crowd’s impatience.

After the 1984 intro there was a one song encore of Jump. At the end Dave dragged a huge inflatable microphone along the S walkway while confetti blew into the crowd. Much like the chains Dave held up at the end of Unchained both props seemed a bit useless. If you’re going to have props use them in the whole song.

As mentioned earlier it was really the music and hearing songs like Hot For Teacher or Everybody Wants Some that made this show a success and kept most problems aside. It’s also great to see Eddie do his split leg jumps in 2007.

setlist
    You Really Got Me
    I’m The One
    Running With The Devil
    Romeo Delight (with medley of Magic Bus)
    Somebody Get Me A Doctor (medley of I Don’t Need No Doctor)
    Beautiful Girls
    Dance The Night Away
    Atomic Punk
    Everybody Wants Some
    So This Is Love
    Mean Street
    (Oh) Pretty Woman
    Alex Van Halen drum solo
    Unchained
    I’ll Wait
    And The Cradle Will Rock
    Hot For Teacher
    Little Dreamer
    Little Guitars
    Jamie’s Cryin’
    Ice Cream Man
    Panama
    Eddie Van Halen guitar solo
    Ain’t Talkin’ ‘Bout Love

encore
    Jump

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push Comes To Shove (Solo)
    Last Online

03.25.08 @ 03:17 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Montreal VH Show Review (11/10/07)

I am making a comparison to the show on October 7th in Toronto.
    I'm a Montreal native and won tickets for both shows from our local radio station, sold 2 that I won for Montreal and bought seats directly on Eddie's side of the stage 3 rows up from his stage entrance stairwell.

The seats I upgraded to were amazing.
    We got to see all of the interaction between Eddie and his tech.
    Ed was STILL unpleased with his tech/soundman and should have dropped a monitor on his head. I was thinking of doing so myself.

On one occasion, as he was playing, Eddie made a 'finger in his mouth / vomiting' gesture to his tech.

During the beginning of his solo (sitting down on the stage and playing '316'), routine feedback reared its ugly head.
    Eddie looked at his tech in disgust yet the tech was too busy coiling up a patchcord to actually do anything to fix it.
    Pretty fucking sad state of affairs.
    This guy clearly doesn't know what he is doing.

During DLR's prelude to 'Ice Cream Man', as Eddie was waiting to come back on, he had even more bad words for his DOUCHE TECH through the side stage curtain. Doing a lot of pointing at him.

Feedback seems to be getting worse as the tour progresses.
    THEIR TECH/SOUNDMAN IS AN UTTER DOUCHE AND SHOULD BE SMOKED.
    YOU MADE A BAD CALL WITH HIM EDDIE!!!

The sound in comparison to Toronto was MORE THAN TERRIBLE. The mix was bad, the bass was muddy and 'synthesised' sounding. Over processed and generally a bad bass sound. Not impressed. Eddie's guitar was lost in the mud and embarassingly amplified from his cabinets through the PA system. He was miked on 3 lower speakers on 3 of his lower cabinets.

When Roth was singing, everything sounded great, but when he spoke, it was more or less unintellible for most of the evening, even during his pre-'Ice Cream Man' bantering. He sings like he has never sang before. Hats off to him however for preparing for the greatest event of his career.

Roth was on his game vocally...just like in Toronto. During 'I'll Wait', he genuinely 'forgot the fucking words' and used that classic 'Romeo Delight' line. This time it was warranted and unscripted as he sang haphazardly through one of the verses. It was quite jocular though and typical of how DLR can regain his composure in time of error.

Wolfie played bass...that's the extent of that. He seems to be moving around a bit more but doesn't seem to really enjoy what he is doing. He has that snotty kid look on his face that looks like he is being forced to do something he doesn't want to.

'Hot For Teacher' was exactly as per the 1st Toronto show...sloppy, too quick, and Ed was easily lost in the riffs playing catch up more than once. I have heard this from other reviews and it is consistently off. He is just playing muddled notes to fill the holes and they were very unclear. Alex should slow it down so that they can keep up with him. Roth nailed every cue though, for all of the songs.

'Little Guitars' sounded amazing in Toronto...in Montreal, it sounded like shit. I know my VH tunes and it was quite difficult at times to distinguish what song they were playing for several seconds into many of them throughout the night.

'I'll Wait', reported as a crappy live song by yours truly (from the Toronto 10/7 show) sounded great in Montreal. It seemed to have been presented a lot better, probably because it wasn't overamplified. Eddie doesn't do too much during these keyboard songs. He shoud be walking around the 'S' during this down time to say hello to the fans below.

'Unchained' smoked. Good slower tempo as per Toronto. The same can be said for 'Panama'. Good presentation of both tunes at a great live grove-enabling tempo.

'Mean Street' was 1000% better than what I heard from the Kansas City show. I guess Eddie addressed that issue quite well. It was also great in Toronto so that KC show must have been one bad night for them.

The intro pre-recorded keys part to 'Cradle' was not overtly loud as it was in Toronto and sounded better in the overall mix.

I don't understand how a band can practice for over a week at a venue (almost identical in size to the Bell Center in Montreal and the ACC in T.O.) and offer lame sound to a crowd of paying fans. They seemed to have the sound in Toronto perfect for about the first 9 songs until some asshole on the soundboard decided to goose up the volume FOR NO REASON. That was my only sound complaint in Toronto.

The crowd interaction was much better than in Toronto though. A group of fans at the bottom part of the 'S' held up all of the original 6 DLR era VH LPs and Roth offered them some appreciative gestures. Someone in the 3rd row offered Eddie a 5150 licence plate. He wanted to give it back to the fan but the fan refused it. EVH shook the fans' hand and ran off to his corner to add it to his collection of memorabilia.

Dave should lose the hats, especially the sailor one, those stupid chains (during, you guessed it, 'Unchained') and that Eat 'Em & Smile era inflatable love microphone. He doesn't need these silly theatricts to stimulate a crowd. It inevitably brings out the Rob Halford in him.

The VH blimp was sent out again before the encore. Eddie was sitting on the stairwell fixing something up on that Frankenstrat on his lap (or a copy of...no one will even know which one it is, and this takes away from the original's authenticity...which bothers me, but this isn't the time for that bitchfest), the blimp almost came down on him as he sat there waiting. Pretty funny moment and overall he seemed to be enjoying himself with the small crowd in my section. He even liked our custom VH striped flag being waved at him all night.

Another thing noted was that Eddie had a serious limp going. He really had problems going up and down the staircase. Could be his hip acting up again.

That fucking cord is still getting tangled up in in his V shaped F/X pedalboard. He seems to enjoy fiddling with it, so let him have his fun I suppose. It would have been cool to see him run around on that 'S'. People would have left the show feeling less cheated if he did stuff like that. It doesn't take much to walk around that ugly stage!

His MXR Flanger is definately housed in a larger aluminum colored box and not as it is sold to the consumer.

He smoked only 2 cigarettes on stage and appeared to be drinking only water from a plastic bottle.

A new Wolfgang look-alike' with a number '4' spray painted on it was his main axe all night. This one seemed to give him the least problems. The scalloped headstock appears to be different from his older Peavey Wolfgangs and the body shape also seems to be different. Possibly a new model soon to hit the market?

2 eBay destined guitars were also played. A black background, yellow striped one featuring a yellow STAR on the front (played during 'I'll Wait') and a reverse motif black background, red and white stripe job (played during 'Cradle').

Got to see someone in the 1st row off to Eddie's far stage side get hit in the head with a bottle. Some stupid fucking idiot from way up tossed it down. I felt really sorry for the guy and I hope he was OK after that.

Another drunk idiot in the same section as the bottle victim was drinking from a large glass bottle of vodka and was quickly ushered out of the event.

We got to see way too many people arrive at the show pre-hammered. It is common to see kids doing this at rock shows, but when you see 40+ year olds acting like children, it gets pretty fucking sad! There were quite a few dingleberries in my section was over the limit and one of them almost had me push him down the stairs. Fortunately for him, it didn't get to that point, so I am not writing this reveiw from a jail cell.

The show was good, but far from great or stellar. They should seriously rethink the sound if they want to continue internationally in the srping of '08.

It was nice to Eddie back on stage again and this is obviously the most important thing of all, regardless of who is singing, drumming or bassing!

Thanks for the experience once again Eddie!
    Greg
    Montreal, Canada

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen I
    Favorite VH Song

Aint Talking About Love
    Last Online

01.06.12 @ 08:05 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just got back from spending the night in Montreal, and then two hours at the border trying to get back into the US. There must have been over 300 cars stop and go.

Anyway, well worth it! We had floor seats, like 15 rows back from the top of the S, just left of center on the end of our row. I've been to 5 shows for VH, this was my first with Dave and had read these boards lurking for months. I went in with an open mind because well, I'm a hardcore VH fan and I'm not settling for 2nd hand news. I had to see the show for myself!

First off, for any of you who think that Wolfgang isn't playing his rig, and worse! making that assessment by watching youtube videos recorded on cellphones, I feel sorry for you. Sorry, but I do. On many occasions, the HD cameras zoomed in on this kid and there is no doubt, this kid was laying it down on spot. He was even playing some of Eddie's 2nd guitar parts on the higher end of his bass! At one point, I was like "where is that second guitar part coming from?", and there Wolfgang is, above Alex, Eddie in front of Alex and just slamming the shit out. It was hot. He really gets it.

It's dumb that such devoted fans as many of you clearly are have been so quick to judge and or refuse to view it for yourselves by not buying a ticket and witnessing the music that is, as Dave so colorfully has put it, "as familar as the roof of your mouth". Totally your loss. Moving on ....

DLR was fantastic. This guy is singing better than ever, cracking on himself for forgetting words (I'll Wait), still wearing a 6 pack and doing all his antics that, well, even got my wife all worked up over him. The guy truly is one of the best frontmen ever. He was charming, energetic and just belting away. I was totally impressed. I don't say that lightly because he played a fair with Sammy around my area some years ago and I could hear him from the house. Not only was he fined for a noise violation, but he sucked. Big turn around here, just like the records but better; more range and dynamics.

Alex continues to deliver. I'm stupified that this guy still has the stamina that he has, and the piped in sample bit during his solo was too cool. He was all business, until he stood up and gave the "wait, I've got more." He then was totally feeling it ... enjoying playing the drums and jamming.

Eddie was ripping, better than 2004, but was he better than I've ever seen him? No. Different, older, not in the zone I've seen him in where he felt so comfortable and ahead of the curve that he could drop some colorful passing notes, etc. just before a sick run. Don't get me wrong, he delivered, but it's clear he's relaxed a bit in life and just enjoying it. His solo was actually pretty damn amazing.

Yeah, Hot for Teacher WAS way too fast, but shit, that song was already smoking in 1984 ... the fact that he nailed most of it speaks volumes of the guy. He will forever be one of the best; can't wait for a new album. Remember --- this IS Eddie FUCKING Van Halen were talking about ... If he lives to be 90, and still doing shows, I'm there!

Now about the sound. What ... a ... freaking ... mess!!!! . Between the feedback (minor) and the MAXED out levels, I had to literally leave the floor to give my ears a break at one point. The mid levels were stupid high at points, and I'm amazed the band could keep it together at one point. Seriously.

Thank god for monitors I guess, because at one point I could not make out what they were playing. There were definitely nailing though, whatever it was, because when then they hit a stop like many of their tunes, they were all together. It was totally the crowd side that was in a wash of sound. I think someone finally pulled it back because it was tolerable again.

What possesses sound engineers to max everything out??? It was far from perfect at the start, but it only needed a few tweaks, not maxed levels.

Highlights for me were Little Guitars, Unchained, So this is love, Somebody get me a doctor ... and Little Dreamer. Wow, timeless shit folks.

Oh, last point. I read in some of the previous reviews at other shows that people felt the band was flat or whatever. In the same post the reviewer sited the crowd was lame. Well duh, you wonder why the band was flat? The crowd didn't show their love for the band.

From the get-go, I'd say 75% of this almost packed arena was up on their feet, screaming, whistling, clapping and singing. Dave at one point even commented on it ... can't remember exactly .... but basically that he was amazed how pumped people where to see them and hear the tunes. Montreal has a HUGE VH fan base IMHO.

Would I vouch for this show? ABSOLUTELY. Sound issues can be corrected ... but the music ... I thought I'd never hear some of these tunes live (I'm 36) with Dave in front; I don't care that Mike wasn't there ... yeah, he brings some extra "party" to the room, but Wolfgang is just fine.

Let's hope it keeps getting better folks. GO SEE THIS SHOW!

- TommyGun

A fan since 1984.

Favorite VH Album

VH I
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 12:59 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yup, it is quite hard to understand how a band of this stature can't get competent sound techs. Mind boggling!

I had seats facing the stage (section 122), perfect general view of the stage. Sound problems aside, I had a great time (my earplugs probably helped a lot)!!! I had missed the band back in 1984, so this was my first VH show with Dave and he impressed me a lot! Sure, he's not as spectacular visually as before but his voice, live, is better than ever.

No a capela part in "I'm The One". Ed was shirtless the whole show. Biggest crowd reaction on RWTD, Pretty Woman, Panama, during the "Cathedral" part of Ed's solo, ATBL and, of course, "Jump". The audio sequence during the second part of Alex' solo seemed out of sync, maybe it's just me...

Dave told an overly long-going nowhere- no one cares about story about a friend everyone has named Kenny, badly throwing darts, ,something about Star Trek’s Enterprise and a of course, a girl leading into Ice Cream Man. You could feel (and in some sections hear) the crowd’s impatience.

This impatience probably has a lot to do with the fact that more than half of the crowd is francophone.

What possesses sound engineers to max everything out??? It was far from perfect at the start, but it only needed a few tweaks, not maxed levels.

Most of them are half-deaf, that's why!

If this tour keeps on going in 2008 and has a stop in Quebec City, I'll be there!!!

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Here's the review from the Montreal Gazette:

Van Halen never dies

David and Eddie show was a high-volume, scissor-kickin' expression of eternal youth
    T'CHA DUNLEVY, The Gazette
    Published: Sunday, November 11

Sparks flew as David Lee Roth joined old bandmate Eddie Van Halen and family for a stop on Van Halen's reunion tour last night before 14,400 fans at the Bell Centre.

The band last toured in 2004 with singer Sammy Hagar, but it is Roth's first stint with his old mates in over 20 years. And surprisingly, where there was once tension, there now appears to be - could it be? - camaraderie between him and Eddie Van Halen.

The wailing guitarist was beside himself last night, giddily shredding his way through the set, flanked by his brother Alex, and his 16-year-old son Wolfgang, who recently replaced longstanding member Michael Anthony on bass.

We've got the brand new Van Halen, here," Roth announced, "three-quarters original, one-quarter inevitable."

It was the David and Eddie show, as the two buff 50-somethings took turns proving their eternal youth, while playing songs from their shared heyday.

They opened with their old version of the Kinks' You Really Got Me, the first of three straight off Van Halen's self-titled 1978 debut. Roth stood on a raised platform waving a giant red flag, while Eddie unleashed an opening solo. Roth's infamous scissor-kicks weren't far behind, and the night was under way.

The band stuck strictly to its early era repertoire over the next two hours, not playing anything from after 1984. But that still left lots to choose from. Runnin' With the Devil rocked hard but suffered from distortion, as Roth walked the circular catwalk twirling a red top-hat.

On Romeo Delight, from 1980's Women and Children First, he went from twirling his microphone stand to practicing mock-martial arts moves, while Van Halen ripped out another riff.

Beautiful Girls was a dumb, fun, shout-it-out anthem, and Dance the Night Away swung with radio-playlist accessibility. The Roy Orbison cover Pretty Woman was a crowd-pleaser.

Alex Van Halen got a chance to shine in a mid-show drum solo. The band returned, revived, for Unchained, in which Roth delivered a few roundhouse kicks before strolling onto the catwalk for the '80s-synth-laden I'll Wait.

The sound was an ear-bleed-inducing mess most of the time, particularly for And the Cradle Will Rock, during which the vibe took a serious dip. It returned during the high-speed Hot For Teacher.

The sheer volume, Van Halen's guitar grandstanding and Roth's flamboyant antics offered diversion, but not enough to mask the fact there was something missing. These guys were sputtering when they should have been launching into orbit.

"Is this a good show tonight or f---ing what?" Roth asked. The crowd replied with the requisite roar, and a good show it may have been. But it was far from great.

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazett...f51256&k=70764

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.27.16 @ 07:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Well, I'm back from a brief trip to Ottawa and Montreal and this was the 3rd time I’ve seen the band on this tour and before I have my say about it, I certainly do not agree with the negativity given about this show! There are always going to be a handful of fans and in particular that idiotic critic from that trash they call ‘The Gazette’ who decide to spew no matter what! Like every ‘live’ concert nothing will ever goes as planned and nothing will ever be perfect no matter who the performer is. I’m just grateful that I have my two favourite people in music on stage together again!

I went with a friend from Ottawa and he had never seen Van Halen in any incarnation and I certainly didn’t spoil what he was in for! After seeing both concerts in Toronto I obviously knew what to expect but more so knowing the band would sound even tighter naturally. Well, they certainly were tighter and no complaints in terms of the show being loud! I found the mix fine from where we were sitting 8th row in the pit (3rd straight time in the Pit section/the only way to see this band-up close!) and I had an isle seat on Wolfgang’s side. Sure there’s go to be imperfection as I mentioned, but this is a rock show not American idol and this band certainly needs no criticism especially treating everyone to an incredible setlist belting out hit after hit!

Again, I found this show up to par with the Toronto gigs and in terms of Eddie limping? Well you can judge for yourself from the picture I took that he certainly didn’t have any problem leaping off the drum riser. As for Dave, he sounded great, forgetting the words, joking around only the way Dave can, and I noticed his kicks were even more prominent and frequent then in Toronto. As for Wolfgang, there’s certainly the expectation and shoes to fill but give the kid a break, he’s only 16 years old but a hell of talent! Alex was steady as per usual.

I’m looking forward to seeing the band again in the New Year and I cannot stand it when some people undeniably feel that this is the ‘Eddie Van Halen show’ and it doesn’t matter who is singing or whatever!?! Eddie will admit himself and has in the past, this is a ‘band’ and generally it seems everyone that's going out to see this tour is there for more reasons than just Eddie and had never seen Dave with Van Halen. I'm thankful for seeing the original lineup in 1981 and 1984. Ultimately, the REAL Van Halen fans and those I spoke to are packing the venues primarily for two reasons for lack of this being the original lineup. That’s Dave and Eddie together and the chemistry speaks for itself! To each his own I suppose.

An excellent time Saturday night in Montreal!

]

Bono Vox: Poetic, Political, extremely generous and just a tiny bit egomaniacal.

"You know twenty-five years ago, Tony Soprano was driving around Jersey in his iroc-Z just blasting the Van Halen"-David Lee Roth

"Will there be a Van Halen reunion? “I have hope and faith, and that’s more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albuquerque” -David Lee Roth

"This band is three quarters original, one quarter inevitable" -David Lee Roth~2007

"“We had a lot of fun on the tour – Dave was a blast. And next time we go out, we’re going to have some new stuff, too. I’m looking forward to getting on it. I’ve got tons of music written, such a variety of stuff… Actually, next week or the week after, Wolfie, Alex, and I are gonna start jamming. Maybe we’ll give Dave a call and see what he’s up to.” - Edward Van Halen ~ 2009

~Congratulations to 2009 World Series Champions the New York Yankees~

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Bono Vox: Poetic, Political, extremely generous and just a tiny bit egomaniacal.

"You know twenty-five years ago, Tony Soprano was driving around Jersey in his iroc-Z just blasting the Van Halen"-David Lee Roth

"Will there be a Van Halen reunion? “I have hope and faith, and that’s more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albuquerque” -David Lee Roth

"This band is three quarters original, one quarter inevitable" -David Lee Roth~2007

"“We had a lot of fun on the tour – Dave was a blast. And next time we go out, we’re going to have some new stuff, too. I’m looking forward to getting on it. I’ve got tons of music written, such a variety of stuff… Actually, next week or the week after, Wolfie, Alex, and I are gonna start jamming. Maybe we’ll give Dave a call and see what he’s up to.” - Edward Van Halen ~ 2009

Last Online

05.03.08 @ 09:36 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

appreciate the pics.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

You're welcome!

I hope to put up a few more when I have time.

And Kimmee you are way too funny!

Favorite VH Album

1984/VH/Fair Warning/5150
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One/PCTS/Panama
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 4 Times in 1 Post

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Anything Ed plays on
    Favorite VH Song

See above
    Last Online

08.19.10 @ 08:10 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bono Vox View Post
    You're welcome!

I hope to put up a few more when I have time.

And Kimmee you are way too funny!
    AWESOME!! I'll be looking forward to more of Ed's FREAKIN HOTNESS!!!!!

Thank you sir! I don't even try to control myself when it comes to Eddie. I'm a lost cause! FRIG HE'S SO DAMN HOT!!!!!!!

Favorite VH Album

1984/VH/Fair Warning/5150
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One/PCTS/Panama
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 4 Times in 1 Post

You can now download a very good sounding (nice front view) of the Montreal 2007 concert on my site.

Van Halen - Montreal 2007 - 374 MB - MPEG