F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

Default Happy Birthday USMC!!!!

id like to wish all my brothers and sisters in the US MARINE CORPS a happy 232nd birthday!! Semper Fidelis!!!

""""\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

“ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street, Little Guitars
    Last Online

07.19.17 @ 06:30 AM
    Liked 13 Times in 3 Posts

you were just looking for a reason to post those pics .

Semper Fi, and thanks to all those in uniform.
    Don't drink the Jim Jones punch. They're called theToxic Twins for a reason...

Favorite VH Album

The one I'm listenin' to.
    Favorite VH Song

Can't pick just one
    Last Online

01.21.15 @ 08:57 AM
    Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts

Happy Birthday USMC!!!!
    ALEX IS GOD!!!

I've been doin' this for 'bout 20 years now, and I'll tell ya, to this day I still don't know the right drumstick from the left drumstick -Alex Van Halen

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

100 Reasons to Love The Corps

1. Cpl. Jason Dunham. First Marine to receive the Medal of Honor since Vietnam. If jumping on a grenade to save a buddy isn’t worth the top of the list, nothing is.

2. Civilians have to find time to go to the gym. Marines get paid to go.

3. The National Museum of the Marine Corps. It’s like a Smithsonian of leatherneck.

4. There’s no such thing as an “ex” Marine.

5. Re-enlistment rates are higher IN the war zone.

6. Stink-proof socks. Well, almost. Systems Command is working on them.

7. Jalapeño cheese.

8. “Every Marine Into the Fight.”

9. Lump-sum re-enlistment bonuses up to $80,000. Many of you would consider doing it for free.

10. New uniforms #1. Pixel-pattern cammies? Yeah, the Corps came up with that.

11. “Doc.” [God Bless every one of them.]

12. Flexed arm hang is harder than it looks. We tried it.

13. Barracks parties on non-payday weekends.

14. Marine Gunners.

15. The Wounded Warrior Regiment.

16. MarAdmin 266/07: Letting 18-year-old Marines drink on base at this year’s birthday ball. [HELL YES. Long overdue.]

17. No receipt necessary for travel claim expenses less than $75.

18. The Lance Corporal underground.

19. Fallujah II. [Let's not forget Fallujah-I !]

21. Archibald Henderson’s couch, re-upholstered, is still in the Commandant’s living room.

22. “No better friend, no worse enemy.”

23. Typhoons approaching Okinawa often spark islandwide beer runs. [Often?? How about always! ]

24. Waivers.

25. Gen James Jones, who followed his tour as Commandant with an appointment as “supreme intergalactic overlord” (OK, it was Supreme Allied Commander, Europe, but close).

26. 10 rounds from the 500-yard line. [That's with iron sights, from the prone, using a sling. No bipod, no sandbags.]

27. Per diem. [OK, that's pretty joint but it's still a good piece of gear.]

28. To civilians, every Marine is recon.

29. Recruiting in Texas is like hunting at the zoo.

30. The “boat cloak.” Because every super hero needs a cape.

31. You can re-enlist in the IRR.

32. The wallet in your sock.

33. Motivating television commercials.

34. The “horse shoe” haircut, gone but not forgotten.

35. The global address list. Find your buddies and send them links to Marine Corps Times.

36. Running cadences that mention napalm. And Eskimos.

37. Stories that begin with, “So there I was ...”

38. Modified parade rest.

39. The transformation. Who you are when you join is not nearly as important as who you become.

40. LtGen Mattis getting a fourth star.

41. If you’ve been on liberty in Twentynine Palms, you’ve been on liberty in Yuma and Barstow, too.

42. Grooming standards. Not only can you not act like a thug, you cannot look like a thug.

43. It’s not the Army.

44. Women in Manhattan have all seen the Fleet Week episode of “Sex and the City.”

45. Combat shotguns.

46. Combat Action Ribbons. IEDs count now, and should have counted all along. Duh.

47. The occasional free beer. Wear your blues into a bar and see what happens. [YES. It happens.]

48. After decades of debate, there remains no resolution on whether sand fleas trump “The Reaper.”

49. The Corps’ doesn’t call its officers, commissioned or not, “petty.”

50. Cpl. Gareth Hawkins, lying on a stretcher after an IED shattered his leg, demanded re-enlistment before medical evacuation. And got it.

51. Whereas Army, Navy and Air Force jokes are funny, Marine jokes are potentially dangerous.

52. The occasional friendly debate. Refer to a Marine staff NCO simply as “Sergeant,” and see what happens. [YES. This happens too.]

53. That troublesome “10 percent,” making good Marines look great since 1775.

54. Everyone at a high school reunion is obliged to justify his last 10 years, except the guy wearing alphas.

55. As if ranks that include the words “Master” and “Gunnery” aren’t intimidating enough on their own, the Corps uses them both. At once.

56. Soldiers have Hooah Bars. Marines have Ka-Bars. The second will generally get you the first.

57. The dress code. You can wear your cammies to meet the Commandant or repair a tank.

58. From “Aliens” to “Doom,” the future vision of warfare almost always includes Space Marines.

59. The Corps was formed in a bar. [And pretty much lives in one today.]

60. Marines predicted the WWII campaigns in the Pacific years earlier and prepared for the inevitable. So when a Marine says, “Hey, I’ve been thinking…” perhaps you should take notes.

61. Give a Marine some free time, and he’ll rip down your dictator’s statue. [Or conspire with his buddies to commit some sort of amoral outrage.]

62. If it ain’t raining, we ain’t training.

64. Duty station garden spots: Jacksonville, N.C.; Yuma, Ariz.; Bridgeport, Calif.; Twentynine Palms, Calif. (Yes, we’re kidding.)

65. Making morning PT on time.

66. Recruiters who promise everything EXCEPT a rose garden.

67. Mustangs #1. It’s easier to take crap from a CO who went to boot camp.

69. Gen. Peter Pace, the first Marine Chairman of the Joint Chiefs. He left his four-star insignia with his fallen comrades at the Vietnam Wall when he retired. Classy move.

70. The people zapper. Using microwave energy to disperse a crowd sounds like fun. Semper fry, Gunny. [The Voice of Experience-- that thing hurts like hell.]

71. Nothing says “Good morning” like a mouthful of Copenhagen and freeze-dried coffee.

72. Nothing says “I love you” like a welcome home sheet hanging on a chain-link fence.

73. Bill Barnes. In June, the former Marine beat the crap out of a 27-year-old pickpocket who tried to make off with his dough. Oh yeah, he’s 72.

74. Leftwich Trophy. Heisman winners only think they know about leaving it all on the field.

75. EOD. If you don’t know why this is on the list , defuse the next IED yourself.

76. Tax-free combat pay. Doing what you signed up for and not having to give Uncle Sam a dime back.

77. Montford Point Marines. The first African-American Marines know a little something about honor, courage and commitment.

78. Front toward enemy. It’s not just a visual reference on a Claymore mine, it’s a Marine Corps way of life.

79. Mustangs #2. You know at least three Marines who drive them. It’s like a Ford dealership exploded on base.

80. Fred Smith, founder of FedEx. Only a former Marine could truly appreciate the value of getting your mail on time.

81. CMC: The tallest member of the Joints Chiefs. OK, so we haven’t actually measured, but he looks the tallest anyway. [I've never measured any of them, but Gen Conway is one big boy.]

82. No more spit shining boots. [Thank God.]

83. Chuck Norris was in the Air Force. Steve McQueen was a Marine. [Yes, but, Chuck has a great web page.]

84. The Crucible.

85. 1/9, 2/9 and 3/9. Welcome back, fellas.

86. The FROG uniform. You are now sweat-wickin’ AND flame-lickin’.

88. The M4. More rifles in the fight is generally a win-win.

89. MRAPs. Trucks straight out of Mad Max. We still love a good Humvee, but we loved jeeps, too. Things change.

90. Arty guys who do civil affairs. They blow it up, then they fix it. Circle of life.

91. Service Charlies. They look so good, the Navy’s copying ’em.

92. Fake Marines. No one eats ’em up faster than real Marines.

93. John Lovell. A 71-year-old former Marine is sitting in a Subway restaurant when two armed men try to rob the place. Lovell grabs his .45, kills one and wounds the other. No word on how Lovell’s sandwich fared.

94. 3rd Battalion, 5th Marines. Six Navy Crosses so far. Six.

95. Staff Sgt. Lawrence Dean II, aka the “BadAss Marine.” He recites a poem. He gets uploaded to YouTube. Thousands get motivated.

96. Gen. James Conway takes over as the new commandant . Among his demands: a new PT uniform, new tattoo regs, a plan to add dress blues to the seabag, a change-up in medals and 22,000 more Marines. Someone’s been thinking about taking over for a while, huh?

97. Body-fat standards. Everyone hates them, until they see a fat Marine.

98. “Jarhead.” Only a former Marine could write a war story about not fighting anyone and make it last for 200 pages, then get Jamie Foxx to star in the movie. [Never read the book, never saw the movie. Next!]

99.Maj. Gen. Marion E. Carl, the Corps’ first fighter ace. First Marine to fly a helicopter. Two Navy Crosses, five Distinguished Flying Crosses, 14 Air Medals. In 1998, the 82-year-old was killed during a home break-in when he jumped in front of a shotgun blast aimed at his longtime wife, Edna.

100.In combat, the division band becomes a heavy-machine-gun platoon.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Donor

axx, youre a Jarhead, bro?
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Donor

Marine Silent Drill Platoon

nothing makes me more proud.
    Last edited by sisca; 11.09.07 at 11:33 PM.
    """"\//-/""""

Favorite VH Album

all
    Favorite VH Song

strung out....
    Last Online

02.28.14 @ 07:54 PM
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Happy B-dat...

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

What? No John Triton? J/K!

Happy birthday to the fighting Marines!!

How did I ever forget Fleet Week in SF?? Lotsa nice views that week.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Last Online

10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sisca View Post

Marine Silent Drill Platoon

nothing makes me more proud.
    Absolutely. Thanks for posting that, I'll have to show it to the hubby. Love the commercial they've been showing lately featuring these guys. Makes you proud to be an American just watching them. And sorry to all the other armed services but Marine have THE best uniforms. It's a fine day when you get to gaze upon a soldier in Dress Blues. (Must be why I married one. )

Happy Birthday to the Corp.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:57 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

Happy birthday!
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Donor

wray, vince g and rrmb...where the hell are you guys? getting an early start?
    """"\//-/""""

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

wray, vince g and rrmb...where the hell are you guys? getting an early start?
    Hardly. I've been waging battle with a 30 mph northerly winds with gusts up to 50 mph, toting along 40,000 pounds of frozen pork fillets, across the home state today.

And as a tribute to the USMC, I'd like to send a special Marine OOH RAH out to my favorite CWO2 ( who does check in here from time to time on my account) taken at last years Ball:

"Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

08.22.16 @ 01:33 PM
    Liked 67 Times in 65 Posts

happy birthday !!!

btw: 1st post with PS3
    I used to wonder why he was grinning all the time(Michael Ian Black talkin about EVH on VH1 I love the 80's) but then i realized the reason he's grinning is because he's Eddie F*#king Van Halen

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

axx, youre a Jarhead, bro?
    Nope, never able to serve. My Uncle August was a WWII Marine and I get Marines from DLI in my motel on the weekends ( they like to bang Air Force chicks).

Nothing more fun than when I get a cab pulling up with freshly minted Marines just in from boot camp because I can give them simple directions ( like how to get to their room and where the base is) and I don't have to repeat myself ten times.

Plus, a Marine can read a map.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

"Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE