Its up come grab it..

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained, Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 04:01 PM
    Liked 1,970 Times in 1,367 Posts

Didn't the taper (VH Drummer) ask you to not post his recording in mp3 form on your blog. Zack even posts here as well. Quite a slap in the face to the taper.

I know you are a nice guy and all, but show some respect.

From the taper: "As always, don't sell my stuff
    and please only convert to mp3 for iPods and such, DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE THIS IN MP3. THAT
    GOES FOR ANY PERSONAL FORUMS WHO HOST BOOTLEGS, DO NOT POST THIS IN MP3. If you want to
    share, help people get the quality version. Thank you."

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Sinner's Swing!/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.13.16 @ 04:44 PM
    Liked 28 Times in 15 Posts

Wow, thanks for listening to my request. Looks like I'm not torrenting any more shows I tape. I hope someone plans on recording Hagar on Friday besides me.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Sinner's Swing!/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.13.16 @ 04:44 PM
    Liked 28 Times in 15 Posts

I respectfully ask that you please take down the .mp3s of my recording. Invite them to learn BitTorrent, show them the JamToThis turotial so they can get the BEST quality version.

Thanks.

Last Online

08.05.17 @ 01:41 PM
    Liked 42 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voa38 View Post
    Its up come grab it..
    What a tool!!!!

YOU ARE RUINING THIS FOR ALL OF US! NO TAPERS MEANS NO SHOWS NUMBSKULL!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

Listen you asshole (and I'm usually not abusive verbally around here unless someone deserves it), you should know better. You are polluting the trading world with this useless .mp3 garbage. You wouldn't have these shows to post if it weren't for the original torrenters. If you keep posting mp3s, shows will no longer be posted. And I, or anyone else here, isn't bluffing. So good luck getting the shows.

Zach's a great guy, one of the finest when it comes to taping shows and putting them up. How can you disrespect one of the finest sources for ANY shows by disobeying a simple request? How could you be that selfish?

And the other person running your site, Sikki Nixx, is also a cock. He ruined much of the Motley Crue trading community with his mp3 bullshit, and when I tried to register at your place, he sent me a PM and banned me. So how was I supposed to know what he said? I woulda been interested in your Philly DVD contest, then again, you probably woulda given me a DVD of .wmv files.

So either take the show down, or I can speak on a great friend's behalf that no more shows will be posted. I suggest you do the same or others will quit posting their shows as well, and you'll be left with nothing.

Your call, I have no more to say on this. Don't be a dick.
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

08.16.10 @ 01:14 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

look guys, i see 3 of my old friends are here to reply.........ha ha........1st of all people will keep posting bootlegs, so i dont ever worry about that, 2nd of all i do have a flac section on my crue site now, and we have tons of rare shows in the private rooms, even flac and wav shows,......if people would post on our sites in lossless i would be happy to put a section up on all sites i am in control of......but people dont post in that format.........on our sites we let people post in whatever format they like, wether its lossless or lossy.........Zach, sorry i convert your shows......you slapped me and my site in the face, and i guess converting your shows was my way of slapping back...........i wish we could all just get along, i would be willing to lift bans, if people would just stop bitching and enjoy the music..........once you put a show in a public forum you lose all rights to the show..........i am not gonna try to reason with a 15 year old punk, and sdmf, me and you had some great discussions, and Zach, i have respect for you and would love to have a chat with you and try to get things resolved, not here though, maybe via e-mail or something, it would be nice to get you on my crue site, and we may have shows you dont have, if we could resolve this i will never convert one of your shows again.............

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

and as far as voa.........he is just trying to promote his kick ass site.........it was me that converted and posted the show, and calling people assholes,and making demands is not a way to get people to do something you ask..........grow up dude

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i look at it this way........1st i want to say thanx to Zack for taping the show,
    but people that tape shows, think they still own the show when they post it on a public board, you want us to respect your wishes and your work.........actually its the bands work, you just recorded it.....you went against the bands wishes and taped their show, so why is it so bad that you disrespected the band by exploiting their show which can hurt ticket/album sales and shit like that, all i did was posted the show you illegaly taped and posted it also ........but in a different format, and i have actually seen mp3 posts by 2 out of 3 of the people that are bitching here WTF?.......you post a mp3 show, you are a god, i post a mp3 show and i am an asshole?
    Last edited by sikki; 10.31.07 at 09:25 AM.

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

there will always be the debate between flac and mp3 or wma.....just because you guys dont like mp3 thats your right.....we have 24 bootleg sites with thousands of combined members that like mp3.......i dont go around and bitch and insult people when they post in flac or wav ***DO NOT CONVERT TO FLAC OR WAV***sounds stupid dont it?.....if you dont like mp3, then dont download it.........if you want more people to post in lossless and want to save the world........then join mp3 forums and educate people and be kind.......you will get better results...........rather than name calling and demanding........if you call me an asshole and demand me to take the show down, ya think i will? ha ha.........why dont you guys harass guitars 101 about the mp3 posts over there? .........you know why........there are thousands and maybe millions of people that download mp3 shows each day.......i have maybe dealt with less than 10 people that dont like mp3 posts out of thousands and thousands of combined members from our sites, so i really dont think you are a majority here.........and go ahead and talk trash about us and our sites, every time you do, you tend to look dumber and we get more cool members everytime you post our links around...........negative publicity is the best, i have gotten so many members that have sent me a pm saying i got this link from those bitching babys over at the official crue board and they tell me that our sites kick ass...........how about a flac and mp3 link?..........then everybody would be happy

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

here is a post from a member that is in our private rooms, need i say more?
    Sikki, Thank you for the invite!!! I love this forum. There isn't all the bullshit bickering between the members. And, there is more cool Crue shit here than I have ever seen. Once again THANK YOU!!!

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

thats how we run our forums

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

All I can say is, I know that one of Lou's (DDLR) Philly recordings was also converted and posted at that site. Just watch your asses with him, I'll leave it at that. He WILL make things difficult for you, I guarantee it.

Somebody said FAIR WARNING...
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by sikki View Post
    there will always be the debate between flac and mp3 or wma.....just because you guys dont like mp3 thats your right.....we have 24 bootleg sites with thousands of combined members that like mp3.......i dont go around and bitch and insult people when they post in flac or wav ***DO NOT CONVERT TO FLAC OR WAV***sounds stupid dont it?.....if you dont like mp3, then dont download it.........if you want more people to post in lossless and want to save the world........then join mp3 forums and educate people and be kind.......you will get better results...........rather than name calling and demanding........if you call me an asshole and demand me to take the show down, ya think i will? ha ha.........why dont you guys harass guitars 101 about the mp3 posts over there? .........you know why........there are thousands and maybe millions of people that download mp3 shows each day.......i have maybe dealt with less than 10 people that dont like mp3 posts out of thousands and thousands of combined members from our sites, so i really dont think you are a majority here.........and go ahead and talk trash about us and our sites, every time you do, you tend to look dumber and we get more cool members everytime you post our links around...........negative publicity is the best, i have gotten so many members that have sent me a pm saying i got this link from those bitching babys over at the official crue board and they tell me that our sites kick ass...........how about a flac and mp3 link?..........then everybody would be happy
    Then that's the risk you take, Sikki. You don't seem to understand the point. So let me elaborate for you:

What was displayed here last night is exactly what WILL happen later on. You lost one VERY reliable source when it comes to bootlegs, the chain reaction will begin. VH fans aren't as friendly as Crue fans when it comes to mp3's buddy, I hope you realize that. I know for a fact you converted and posted Lou's show, and as soon as the people of DDLR find out (if they haven't already) your ass is gonna be in trouble when it happens, as shows will become undercirculated or not circulated at all. That's just the risk you take.

So you don't realize it, but the best sources for shows will all just stop posting if this continues. I think it's an insult to Brett, who has an outrageously BADASS torrent site in JamToThis, trying to guarantee people of the best quality possible. I can't speak for him, but that's how I'd feel if I were him. What's the point of even having the site up if you're just gonna shit up the quality of shows SPECIALLY posted for there?

So keep doing what you're doing. Any logic will tell you that, in the longrun, it WILL hurt.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Post Deleted...
    Last edited by ZachenFoot; 10.31.07 at 02:35 PM.