Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

04.04.15 @ 02:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Chuck Norris and Mike Huckabee vs. the other candidates

So, Chuck Norris endorsed Mike Huckabee last week because of Huckabee's stand on conservative moral values. Here are some ideas of endorsements the others might pick up...

http://onlyabill.com/2007/10/25/elec...ial-by-combat/
    RIGHT NOW, fear is trying to win.

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

For some reason I see a roundhouse coming to those who do not vote for Huckabee.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smithjc View Post
    For some reason I see a roundhouse coming to those who do not vote for Huckabee.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Chuck Norris and his wife have become hardcore Dominionist religious freaks. For those unfamiliar with the term, Dominionists ignore Jesus' own words that "My kingdom is NOT of this world" and actually believe that if they can force their fucked up interpretation of "Christianity" on the entire planet, then Jesus will return, but until then, they're more than happy to have one of their own occupy His throne.

A few years back, Chuck and his wife began a crusade for mandatory religious teaching in schools. Yes, that's all schools.

So Chuck is still one scary bastard, but not because of his karate moves
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Favorite VH Album

Fair Women Down
    Favorite VH Song

Chicken Feet for Breakfast
    Last Online

07.11.09 @ 03:27 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Horus Christ...

Sure it makes sense when Huckabee has said he's "sure there will
    be duck hunting in heaven".

God help us. If there is one. Which there probably isn't.

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Chuck Norris and his wife have become hardcore Dominionist religious freaks. For those unfamiliar with the term, Dominionists ignore Jesus' own words that "My kingdom is NOT of this world" and actually believe that if they can force their fucked up interpretation of "Christianity" on the entire planet, then Jesus will return, but until then, they're more than happy to have one of their own occupy His throne.

A few years back, Chuck and his wife began a crusade for mandatory religious teaching in schools. Yes, that's all schools.

So Chuck is still one scary bastard, but not because of his karate moves
    "There is no theory of evolution. Just a few animals Chuck allows to post on this site." Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

I have to pick?
    Last Online

10.05.17 @ 11:44 AM
    Liked 14 Times in 6 Posts

Mike Huckabee is a piece of shit. He single handedly destroyed the education system while he was governor in Arkansas. He decided to consolidate schools that had less than 350 students with other schools. A smart move if you're only concerned about money, but not too bright for the students.

My dad lives there, and he was telling me about what had happened. The schools were allowed to who they wanted to consolidate with, so families were at odds, and because of this "democratic" way of choosing schools, some kids were forced to ride on the bus for almost 2 hours just to get to school.

I hate politicians who have no clue what life is like outside their circle. Huckabee, if for some stupid reason gets elected, will do more penny pinching things like this to try to save money at the cost of hurting the children of America.

http://www.arkansasnews.com/archive/...ews/78160.html
    Your favorite band sucks.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.07.17 @ 12:54 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

"Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

that's some lame ass shit right there...

but that chick singing pride and joy is pretty damn cute! I'd like give her a photo opportunity...IF you know what I mean!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 12:52 PM
    Liked 1,383 Times in 758 Posts

With Chuck by his side, it's gonna be hard to stop Huckabee.

Remember:

Chuck Norris doesn't sleep, he waits...
    Little Dreamer

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.07.17 @ 12:54 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

"Roundhouse Kick"

Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris may be the political odd couple of this campaign season, but now Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney is trying to use the action star to try to score points against the former Arkansas governor.

In a new Web video, "Roundhouse kick," the Romney campaign uses the format that's become familiar over several weeks of anti-Huckabee spots. "Two good men, both into fitness. Both love Chuck Norris," says the announcer.

"But where do they stand on crime? Chuck Norris: 'give a presidential pardon to no one, ever.' Norris subdues criminals with just an icy stare."

"And Mike Huckabee? He granted 1,033 pardons and commutations, including 12 convicted murderers. Huckabee granted more clemencies than the previous three governors combined. Chuck Norris, Mike Huckabee. Now who deserves the roundhouse kick?"

The ad comes just hours after a blogger at a Huckabee campaign event asked the martial arts star, "How much do you want to roundhouse kick Mitt Romney?"

Norris responded, laughing: "No, I don"t roundhouse kick. I choke," reminding reporters of an interview with CNN's Larry King where he'd criticized the Romney campaign and said he'd "just like to choke those guys out." He added later that "truthfully, I hate negative campaigning."
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Forum Frontman
    Last Online

07.04.16 @ 08:03 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

I watched Huckabee on Meet The Press on Sunday. He's a nice guy and the genuine conservative Christian religious-right folks want.

He would be a terrible president. He is NOT what the U.S. needs in a president right now.

Atomic Punk lovemachine97(Version 2)'s Avatar
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 11:21 PM
    Liked 3,107 Times in 1,819 Posts

Premium Member

Saw him on the Tonight Show last night. I don't know much about his running of Arkansas, but I did read about the convicted rapist that he supposedly helped get early release because he was convinced he had been 'saved', only for the guy to get out and kill another woman.

He did seem a genuine guy. I just think he was campaigning for VP, and he is a bit out of his leauge now, especially monetarily, against these guys. But it just goes to show you how fractured the republican party is. You have the religious right who is controlling the party, right down to making Huckabee someone he isn't, and you have the more moderate group that disagrees with the far right on many social issues. It's a pretty bad identity crisis. This probably could be a year where a good independant candidate could actually win this thing.

Forum Frontman
    Last Online

07.04.16 @ 08:03 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    Saw him on the Tonight Show last night. I don't know much about his running of Arkansas, but I did read about the convicted rapist that he supposedly helped get early release because he was convinced he had been 'saved', only for the guy to get out and kill another woman.

He did seem a genuine guy. I just think he was campaigning for VP, and he is a bit out of his leauge now, especially monetarily, against these guys. But it just goes to show you how fractured the republican party is. You have the religious right who is controlling the party, right down to making Huckabee someone he isn't, and you have the more moderate group that disagrees with the far right on many social issues. It's a pretty bad identity crisis. This probably could be a year where a good independant candidate could actually win this thing.
    It's not unlike the way the Democratic party cracked after the 60s. At that point the "Dixicrats" shifted to the right and granted more power to that side. It's been building since, but we're now finally seeing the breakdown. If the Democrats weren't such fuddy-duddies they'd be seizing the opportunity to demonstrate "unity" and the ability to get things accomplished.

It would be a good time for a strong independent to emerge, but I don't think we'll see one. Ron Paul won't be it if he decides to go independent.

I wasn't surprised Huckabee won tonight. I don't think he'll carry it to the nomination, though. (Part of me still thinks it'll be McCain.) And I was prepared for any of the three Democrats to win. Somehow I'm not surprised it wasn't Hillary.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 12:52 PM
    Liked 1,383 Times in 758 Posts

Time for change. Obama 08.
    Little Dreamer