Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Default anyone know if this place is legit?

while tooling around looking for a new guitar i came accross this site...

http://www.rockstarsguitars.com/prod...cat=204&page=0

now i have to say i'm intrigued and quite interested in purchasing something . but being the sceptic i am i thought i better ask around before parting with some serious cash and bagging some =vh= history
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

Eruption
    Last Online

07.18.17 @ 01:14 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I know the guy that has this guitar for sale but I don't know anything about the website.
    http://www.rockstarsguitars.com/prod...scat=204&x=&y=

Divebomb, Inc.
    Authorized Floyd Rose Dealer
    Authorized Seymour Duncan Dealer
    Armor Piercing Guitars, Parts, and Accessories
    LOOKING FOR PARTS FROM ALLPARTS? I HAVE THEIR ENTIRE CATALOG AT 10-15% OFF!!! sales@divebombinc.com

Forum Frontman
    Last Online

07.04.16 @ 08:03 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Interesting. I wouldn't mind having an Eddie-owned Wolfgang. But, alas, the funds for something like that will probably never exist.

I've always wondered what guitars/parts he still has. I've seen a few pictures of a room in 5150 with loads of guitars and familiar necks hanging, but he can't possibly keep everything he's ever used. And was the bitter ending to the relationship with EB enough to make him want to get rid of some/most/all of his EBMM guitars? I've not seen ONE EVH-related photo post-1995 with an EBMM guitar in it.

Favorite VH Album

Sound Magazine
    Favorite VH Song

I Think I Love You
    Last Online

06.07.15 @ 10:30 AM
    Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Who is Ed's 'previous manager"? As in: "We acquired this guitar from Ed's previous manager who received it as a gift from Ed."

Eruption
    Last Online

06.30.17 @ 01:26 AM
    Liked 131 Times in 74 Posts

it would mean Ray Daniels which is highly doubtful. that is questionable.

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

04.30.09 @ 08:39 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It seems that most of these guitars were given to a former manager. Doesn't it seem odd that Ed would give someone that many guitars? Unless, they were given to this manager so he could get rid of them.

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

01.03.13 @ 08:16 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I am probably wrong but I believe Ed also had a persoanl business manager.a woman I believe.......Barbara Page. She probabyl has alot to do with these guitars being available as I dont eblieve they are in business any longer together.

I remember reading something about she found the discrepancy in the accounting over at Kramer before he went to Ernie Ball. Where Kramer was stealing or not reporting certain sales to Ed and he wouldnt get his fair share of whatever deal he had with them I think for guitar strings.

Anyone know what I am talking about?
    Last edited by sparky1358; 10.26.07 at 11:17 AM.

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

06.19.15 @ 04:34 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by roksbug1 View Post
    It seems that most of these guitars were given to a former manager. Doesn't it seem odd that Ed would give someone that many guitars? Unless, they were given to this manager so he could get rid of them.
    That's what I was thinking. Either Ed gives guitars away like mad or he's gone through a hell of a lot of managers. As whacky as Ed is, it's probably the latter. "As part of your severence package, please accept this signed Wolfgang. Don't let the door to 5150 hit you in the ass on the way out."
    http://www.myspace.com/pennydreadfulnj

“…and that’s when I learned that waterskiing and Quaaludes do not mix.”

- Dewey Cox

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

04.30.09 @ 08:39 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otis5150 View Post
    That's what I was thinking. Either Ed gives guitars away like mad or he's gone through a hell of a lot of managers. As whacky as Ed is, it's probably the latter. "As part of your severence package, please accept this signed Wolfgang. Don't let the door to 5150 hit you in the ass on the way out."
    I was kinda thinking that too....or ...
    "this guitar sounds like crap, get it out of my sight." With Ed you never know...if something doesn't sound perfect he probably just throws it at his tech or whoever is closest.

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

03.14.12 @ 03:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You've gotta have some serious cash behind you to start a business like that, not just the Van Halen guitars but Hendrix, Zepplin ?? He must have over a million bucks in inventory there! Imagine his / her insurance bill every month! If I won the lottery I'd buy some :-(

Martin

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

i was seriously confused with the "former manager" thing aswell which made me doubt the sites integrity...i was thinking maybe it was ed leffer but didnt he die before the wolfgang went into production....and ray daniels...hhmmn i kinda doubt it, the other thing that bugged me was the kramer neck seen in the jump video they're also selling (apparently) the same neck but fitted to a frankie rep so that means they have 2 necks both fitted to eds 1 guitar during the filming of the jump video (which must have taken atleast 25mins to film and edit!) so i highly dobt that is correct...the more i think about it the more i dont trust this site

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

although after everything i've said, this is beautifull...

Favorite VH Album

All of em !
    Favorite VH Song

same as above
    Last Online

07.01.14 @ 09:09 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

He is ligit !!

Doug
    You can tune a piano, but you cant tuna fish !

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp...=545590&T=6107