Favorite VH Song

RWTD/BoBW
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 05:17 PM
    Liked 76 Times in 30 Posts

Middle School Birth Control

OK. WTF!?!?!?!?
    Story
    A little more volume in the headphones please.

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Makes perfect sense to me. Preaching abstinence doesn't exactly seem to be having the profound effect, now is it? By the way folks, simply being on the pill does not turn someone into a promiscuous slut. If anything, there is an inherent responsibility at work here.

I'm fairly certain the usual merchants of morality will jump all over this, fomenting more heat than light that in the end, offers nothing in the way of realistic alternatives.

Yes, Mr. and Mrs. America, your children are fucking at an earlier and earlier age. That is inescapable. Rather than allowing underage "parents" to flourish, why not do something about the unwanted pregnancies before the conception?

This is a courageous example of forward thinking. And I'm more than certain it will die an immediate, horrible death.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 06:06 AM
    Liked 278 Times in 100 Posts

Donor

I moved to Maine a few years ago...why? (shakes head)
    This state is not not just the highest taxed state in the country, now we can just all laugh at it. The most fucked up part (and really the only part the bothers me) is that the school doesn't have to tell the kids parents. What I can't wait for is for a 13 yr old kid on South Portland or Falmouth (two border towns) to get pregant and bitch about not having the pill available.
    I work at a radio group here and one of our morning guys (a very conservative guy) was on Mike Gallagher for 15 minutes talking about it.

I agree with you chef, "Yes, Mr. and Mrs. America, your children are fucking at an earlier and earlier age. That is inescapable. Rather than allowing underage "parents" to flourish, why not do something about the unwanted pregnancies before the conception?" But again, keeping the parents out of the loop doesn't do any services. The waiver they sign is just a general Health Care at school waiver.
    Last edited by EVHWolf; 10.18.07 at 12:14 PM.
    For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge the New England Fucking Patriots, Dallas Fucking Cowboys, New York Fucking Giants, Washington Fucking Redskins, Carolina Fucking Panthers, Tampa Bay Fucking Bucs, Florida Fucking Marlins, Atlanta Fucking Braves, New York Fucking Mets, Boston Fucking Red Sox, Boston Fucking Bruins, and New Jersey Fucking Devils.

( . Y . ) Boobs!

\m/ \m/
    / / v \ \

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 02:48 PM
    Liked 2,218 Times in 1,118 Posts

Premium Member

While I don't agree with it, the people to blame are the parents complaining. If you would spend more quality time with your daughter and remain close to them through that age and bring them up right with good morals, you don't have to worry about it.

That being said, giving birth control to an 11 year girl is just effing insane.

If my future daughter even thinks about this when she's 11 she's getting a thorough beating and being locked in her room for a LONG time. Something tells me this needs to happen more often out there
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

08.22.16 @ 01:22 PM
    Liked 14 Times in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsbll4 View Post
    While I don't agree with it, the people to blame are the parents complaining. If you would spend more quality time with your daughter and remain close to them through that age and bring them up right with good morals, you don't have to worry about it.

That being said, giving birth control to an 11 year girl is just effing insane.

If my future daughter even thinks about this when she's 11 she's getting a thorough beating and being locked in her room for a LONG time. Something tells me this needs to happen more often out there
    Point taken. However, many kids with loving, involved parents are having lots of sex. Hell, my parents love me more than anything and raised me with very good morals. But my girl and I had lots of sex (not in middle school, but in high school...).

I certainly had God in my head......unfortunately the devil was in my pants.

Like EVHWolf, I would certainly want to be notified if my kid was offered the pill in middle school (or any other medication).
    Last edited by Genghis_John; 10.18.07 at 12:23 PM.
    "Everything comes to me while I'm sitting on the pot." - EVH

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 06:06 AM
    Liked 278 Times in 100 Posts

Donor

FYI...The school has been handing out condoms since 2000.
    For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge the New England Fucking Patriots, Dallas Fucking Cowboys, New York Fucking Giants, Washington Fucking Redskins, Carolina Fucking Panthers, Tampa Bay Fucking Bucs, Florida Fucking Marlins, Atlanta Fucking Braves, New York Fucking Mets, Boston Fucking Red Sox, Boston Fucking Bruins, and New Jersey Fucking Devils.

( . Y . ) Boobs!

\m/ \m/
    / / v \ \

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Premium Member

One other note:

All this "preventative" care is enabling. It's like giving your alcoholic relative hangover pills instead of checking them into rehab.

You don't think more girls are going to have sex because they are "assured" they won't get pregnant? You've got to be joking. This directly encourages sexual behavior. What happens when a 13 year old boy is pressuring his 12 year girlfriend to "go all the way" In the past, she could at least say she didn't want to get pregnant insteading of just saying no (which is always a difficult thing to say). Now both parties are wise enough to know that they can prevent one more excuse for free--without the parents ever being notified.

I know that teen pregnancies are down. That's great, but it's because of contraception. That would seem a positive, but more children are being born out of wedlock and into split families because of the culture this mentality creates. How many pregnancies have occured because someone forgot to take the pill? It's opening a pandora's box (no pun intended). Once the girls are in the habit, you're not going to be able to stop it.

I also know my views aren't popular. I know that most people look at me and my fiance living separately and give me puzzled looks. I know that it sounds like preaching, but damnit, sometimes people need to be told what's right, because an 11 year old girl cannot make that decision on their own--which is exactly what legislation like this enables.

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 1,345 Times in 922 Posts

Well, it is Maine. I know from experience there's not a whole hell of a lot else to do there! Fuck and pray for death - that's about the only choices.

But can an 11-year old body handle the pill?

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Premium Member

well gengis_john, sounds like you needed more of those said beatings

I get your point, and no method of prevention is 100% effective in preventing your child from making those choices, but the law of averages was on your parents side.

Last Online

...I know that it sounds like preaching, but damnit, sometimes people need to be told what's right, because an 11 year old girl cannot make that decision on their own--which is exactly what legislation like this enables.
    What's right according to whom, exactly?
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Premium Member

Well, since you asked, God.

Last Online

Which one?
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Premium Member

Well if you have to ask that, I can't help you.

I think that would be consistent to all moral codes based on religion from my studies (which consisted all of 2 world religion classes, so you could call be an expert )

I just don't understand how if a 21 year old has sex with 14 year old they get charged with rape because the 14 year old cannot make the decision on their own, but if their partner is 14 as well, then they suddenly are capable of maturity to ask for birth control.

It just doesn't make any sense.

Last Online

Well if you have to ask that, I can't help you.

I think that would be consistent to all moral codes based on religion from my studies (which consisted all of 2 world religion classes, so you could call be an expert )

I just don't understand how if a 21 year old has sex with 14 year old they get charged with rape because the 14 year old cannot make the decision on their own, but if their partner is 14 as well, then they suddenly are capable of maturity to ask for birth control.

It just doesn't make any sense.
    I'm not asking for your help.

You are expecting the decisions made by others to be filtered through your concept of a moral code. Sounds vaguely presumptuous on your part. Frightening as this may sound to you, there are those in this life that do not share your convictions.
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Premium Member

I know chef, I know.

But are you implying 11 year olds having sex should be their decision? I think you'd find most people aren't going to share YOUR perception.

I'm saying it is enabling them to make that decision. Not in the sense it makes it a total yes or no, but there is no question that providing birth control provides one less barrier to discouraging. In that sense, it enables.