the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 09:25 AM
    Liked 966 Times in 387 Posts

Default divorce time for me

yep

Joey, aka JMJ is gettin the big D. well, actually a dissolution of marriage.

fuck me. something fucked up happened to me tonight and just hit too close to home and i'm all fuckin bent outta shape bout it. need to calm down...
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

Fuck J, what's going on man? Matters too personal too discuss or what?

If not, you got a nice family here, we'll all help ya out
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

Favorite VH Album

Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

Oh Joe, it's horrible time, I know. If you need a chat, I'm only a message away.
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

this part here, albeit minute in the grand scheme of things, really hits home for me and disturbs me

i bought tix for the phoenix show before me split. it's a mutual thing btw. asked her the other day if she still would like to go and she said said no because of everything and i told her i understood that. she knows how important the music is to me and how fuckin excited i've beenf or this tour.

there's a friend she has, a guym which i have a hard time with, and they spend a decent deal of time together. dunno what my problem is, we're ending it, she can do what she wants. this cat's bro works for AEG, and can get tix for fucking anything. me n this dude ahd talked about gettin tix for the staples show and the 4 of us would go, we have another close friend.

i was gonna stop by her apartment tonight to bring her some stuff over from our old place and she says now isn't a good time. so i had to be a dumbass and ask why who's coming over and she tells me he is. she says he wanted to come over to talk to her. get this. so i say did u guys have a nice chat? what'd ya talk about? again, i'm a dumbass and she said if i tell you it'll hurt you. fuckin he got tix for the first staples show and asked her if she wanted to go with him. cannot explain how violated i feel. i truly cannot. i'm like what he can't be friends with me anymore cuz we're divorcing? why couldn't he ask me to go to the show with him? why'd he ask you? her response, oh i can't answer that. oh fuck me big time! i mean, of all the things to do in the world..ya know?

be lying if i said i didn't hate my life right now

kills me that the night van halen is playing staples, a hometown show, i won't be there, but my future ex will be with another man.

:VOMIT:

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

Donor

Ouch hun! That's a toughie. I know it's hard but try to think of it as just a show and you have tickets for a trip away which will be cool. Get into the plans for that and make sure you have a great time when that comes. Also, you're not doing yourself any favours by asking stuff you know will hurt hun. It's such a raw time right now and painful enough without adding to that.

Dont forget I'll be in town and you owe me a beer mister!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by stilleddiesangel View Post
    Ouch hun! That's a toughie. I know it's hard but try to think of it as just a show and you have tickets for a trip away which will be cool. Get into the plans for that and make sure you have a great time when that comes. Also, you're not doing yourself any favours by asking stuff you know will hurt hun. It's such a raw time right now and painful enough without adding to that.

Dont forget I'll be in town and you owe me a beer mister!
    i owe u a beer? LOL. u'll be at the show she's at. i'll be certain not to be there. yer gonna be anywhere from 2-3 hours away from me. would be nice to meet ya though

-Zachenfoot 2/23/10

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

Donor

Doh.. excuses, excuses! And yes... you owe me a beer! I was promised one about 2 years ago buddy! I never forget beers owed! Hee!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 09:09 AM
    Liked 1,342 Times in 920 Posts

Damn kind of extreme step to take just because you changed your username!

I feel bad for ya, Joey - shit, you guys haven't been married all that long it seems (although with the way time flies around here, it could've been 7 years ago for all I know) and you seemed really happy and excited at that time I remember. Sorry it hasn't worked out for you, but you'll get through this and bounce back. Heck, I think you're a Cowboys fan so you got that working out for you right now and if you need someone to talk to, well, Sucka's available!

Last Online

06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

That's tough, Joey, and I feel bad for ya, bro. I can understand you being upset at something like this happening. I hope you have calmed down a bit. But, like you said, it is minute in the grand scheme of things. There's plenty of bigger more serious things in life to get upset over. If missing a Van Halen show is the worst of your problems than good for you.
    I'm sorry that you're going through a divorce, despite the fact that it's a mutual decision, it's still a difficult thing to go through.
    But eddiesangel made a good point in the fact that you're going on a trip to see the Mighty VH so you should make plans to really enjoy yourself when you go.
    It's a tough situation and I wish you the best.
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 06:24 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

I'm sorry to hear about that, Joey. Things will work out for the better. You'll see!
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

I'm with ya Joe, having gone down this particular road twice. There is nothing more heart breaking, frustrating and humiliating that compares to it. The twin demons of guilt (as in "What in the royal fuck did i do?") and betrayal (as in "What in the royal fuck did I do to deserve this?") never quite leave.

I'm truly saddened to read of your plight. If you ever feel the need to bend the ear of one who truly understands and is in tune with your sorrow, I'm simply a PM away.

craig
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Last Online

01.01.08 @ 10:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I hope I'm getting this right, she had some dude-friend? That she hung out with a lot? I'm sorry but that's not OK in my book.

Favorite VH Album

They're all shit
    Last Online

11.19.17 @ 09:41 AM
    Liked 34 Times in 20 Posts

Sorry to hear of your present situation. Going through a breakup myself. You never get used to it I guess. Experience tells us we get over it but at the time it hurts like fuck.

Just remember it gets easier and try to stay calm.

Take care of yourself. Most important.
    A man could lose himself in a country like this.

My blog at http://tollins.blogspot.de/

Hang 'Em High
    Favorite VH Album

You name it
    Favorite VH Song

See above
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 08:06 AM
    Liked 226 Times in 162 Posts

I can't offer any specific advice, but we're all here for ya. I always find this place is really great for ranting or getting advice. I'm very sorry bro.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ain't Talkin' Bout' Love View Post
    I can't offer any specific advice, but we're all here for ya. I always find this place is really great for ranting or getting advice. I'm very sorry bro.
    Venting here always helps, I know!

As for you J, I'm fuckin' sorry dude. That's gotta hurt, dude. Much like ATBL here, I really can't offer any real, legitimate advice, other than say we're here for you man!

Maybe you could find some nice tickets to Staples on StubHub or from a scalper before the show. Just trying to think of the positives here, buddy...
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.