Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Atomic Punk chefcraig's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.01.02
    Location
    A Confederacy of Dunces
    Posts
    19,370
    Last Online

    03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    For The Masochists Out There: "How Many Say I"...

    Uhhmm...
    (A warning to those with sensitive ears or stomachs, simply go on to another post... )

    "How Many Say I" Live (5:48)
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

  2. #2
    On Fire
    Join Date
    06.04.07
    Age
    42
    Location
    Fresno
    Posts
    334
    Favorite VH Album

    VH1
    Favorite VH Song

    Girl Gone Bad. It Jamz!!!
    Last Online

    04.11.13 @ 12:43 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    THIS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
















  3. #3
    Good Enough KRAMER5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.07.04
    Age
    46
    Location
    NASHVILLE,TN
    Posts
    1,816
    Favorite VH Album

    VH II
    Favorite VH Song

    D.O.A.
    Last Online

    08.22.16 @ 01:33 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 67 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    is that even a song!!
    I used to wonder why he was grinning all the time(Michael Ian Black talkin about EVH on VH1 I love the 80's) but then i realized the reason he's grinning is because he's Eddie F*#king Van Halen

  4. #4
    Atomic Punk BREW CREW's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.09.00
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,665
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

    08.27.17 @ 09:39 AM
    Likes
    45
    Liked 185 Times in 105 Posts

    Default

    Beautiful music ruined by vocals. This song should have had guitars replace the vocals for an instrumental.

  5. #5
    Banned!
    Join Date
    04.27.07
    Location
    At my house
    Posts
    7,262
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Ed plays on
    Favorite VH Song

    See above
    Last Online

    08.19.10 @ 08:10 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Thanks! I love that song! It's beautiful!

  6. #6
    Atomic Punk stilleddiesangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.30.04
    Location
    A Brit in Texas
    Posts
    9,106
    Favorite VH Album

    Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

    08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Likes
    82
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Beautiful music! However...

    EDWARD...I love you sweetie but....

    STEP AWAY FROM THE MICROPHONE
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #7
    Sinner's Swing!
    Join Date
    11.21.03
    Posts
    3,080
    Last Online

    07.01.10 @ 06:21 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I don't dig the song but I'll give EVH credit for trying. I bet if Tom Waits wrote/peformed it, it'd be a hit. But coming from EVH? It never stood a chance. Even if that was done during the Hagar or Dave days, there would have been a collective "WTFWT?" from the fans.

  8. #8
    Banned! cvh 2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.04.07
    Posts
    25
    Favorite VH Album

    fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

    unchained
    Last Online

    02.23.08 @ 07:42 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    Uhhm1111m...
    (A warning to those with sensitive ears or stomachs, simply go on to another post... )

    "How Many Say I" Live (5:48)
    GET THE FUCK OF THIS WEBSITE!!!!!! THIS IS A PRO VAN HALEN WEBSITE . nOT a HATE VAN HALEN WEBSITE. iM FUCKING SICK OF IT go TO REDROCKER.COM OR mADANTHONYEXPRESS.COM . iTS TIME FOR THIS SHIT TO END FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO DONT SUPPORT VAN HALEN SERIOUSLY ITS TIME FOR THIS SHIT TO END IF BRET WANTS TO BAN ME FUCKING DO IT . IF UR GOING TO COMPLAIN THAT DOUCHEBAG ANTHONY ISNT IN THE BAND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.nOW UR GOING TO PICK ON GARY CHERONE IF YOU DONT SUPPORT VAN HALEN ALL THE TIME AND JUST COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR PATHETIC SELF DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO PUT EVERYTHING DOWN.biG DEAL EDDIE TRIED TO SING 1 TIME AND YOU PEOPLE AND TO SHIT ON IT WOW ALL OF YOU ARE PATHETIC.
    Last edited by cvh 2007; 09.23.07 at 03:29 PM.

  9. #9
    Atomic Punk chefcraig's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.01.02
    Location
    A Confederacy of Dunces
    Posts
    19,370
    Last Online

    03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cvh 2007 View Post
    GET THE FUCK OF THIS WEBSITE!!!!!! THIS IS A PRO VAN HALEN WEBSITE . nOT a HATE VAN HALEN WEBSITE. iM FUCKING SICK OF IT go TO REDROCKER.COM OR mADANTHONYEXPRESS.COM . iTS TIME FOR THIS SHIT TO END FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO DONT SUPPORT VAN HALEN SERIOUSLY ITS TIME FOR THIS SHIT TO END IF BRET WANTS TO BAN ME FUCKING DO IT . IF UR GOING TO COMPLAIN THAT DOUCHEBAG ANTHONY ISNT IN THE BAND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.
    Now, now young man, no need for that. Remember this:



    And just out of curiosity, who mentioned Hagar or Anthony? Are you delusional, or merely stupid?
    Last edited by chefcraig; 09.23.07 at 03:37 PM.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

  10. #10
    Sinner's Swing!
    Join Date
    11.21.03
    Posts
    3,080
    Last Online

    07.01.10 @ 06:21 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvh 2007 View Post
    GET THE FUCK OF THIS WEBSITE!!!!!! THIS IS A PRO VAN HALEN WEBSITE . nOT a HATE VAN HALEN WEBSITE. iM FUCKING SICK OF IT go TO REDROCKER.COM OR mADANTHONYEXPRESS.COM . iTS TIME FOR THIS SHIT TO END FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO DONT SUPPORT VAN HALEN SERIOUSLY ITS TIME FOR THIS SHIT TO END IF BRET WANTS TO BAN ME FUCKING DO IT . IF UR GOING TO COMPLAIN THAT DOUCHEBAG ANTHONY ISNT IN THE BAND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.nOW UR GOING TO PICK ON GARY CHERONE IF YOU DONT SUPPORT VAN HALEN ALL THE TIME AND JUST COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR PATHETIC SELF DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO PUT EVERYTHING DOWN.biG DEAL EDDIE TRIED TO SING 1 TIME AND YOU PEOPLE AND TO SHIT ON IT WOW ALL OF YOU ARE PATHETIC.
    Actually, your typing skills are pathetic.

  11. #11
    Atomic Punk stilleddiesangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.30.04
    Location
    A Brit in Texas
    Posts
    9,106
    Favorite VH Album

    Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

    08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Likes
    82
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvh 2007 View Post
    GET THE FUCK OF THIS WEBSITE!!!!!! THIS IS A PRO VAN HALEN WEBSITE . nOT a HATE VAN HALEN WEBSITE. iM FUCKING SICK OF IT go TO REDROCKER.COM OR mADANTHONYEXPRESS.COM . iTS TIME FOR THIS SHIT TO END FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO DONT SUPPORT VAN HALEN SERIOUSLY ITS TIME FOR THIS SHIT TO END IF BRET WANTS TO BAN ME FUCKING DO IT . IF UR GOING TO COMPLAIN THAT DOUCHEBAG ANTHONY ISNT IN THE BAND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.nOW UR GOING TO PICK ON GARY CHERONE IF YOU DONT SUPPORT VAN HALEN ALL THE TIME AND JUST COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR PATHETIC SELF DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO PUT EVERYTHING DOWN.biG DEAL EDDIE TRIED TO SING 1 TIME AND YOU PEOPLE AND TO SHIT ON IT WOW ALL OF YOU ARE PATHETIC.
    Easy tiger!! Getting your g-string in a knot a little here aint ya! Two words hot stuff... cAPS lOCK!! When did you join? Oh Last month! Damn.. you earned your stripes fast... I'd better be off then!
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  12. #12
    Atomic Punk BREW CREW's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.09.00
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,665
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

    08.27.17 @ 09:39 AM
    Likes
    45
    Liked 185 Times in 105 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvh 2007 View Post
    GET THE FUCK OF THIS WEBSITE!!!!!! THIS IS A PRO VAN HALEN WEBSITE . nOT a HATE VAN HALEN WEBSITE. iM FUCKING SICK OF IT go TO REDROCKER.COM OR mADANTHONYEXPRESS.COM . iTS TIME FOR THIS SHIT TO END FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO DONT SUPPORT VAN HALEN SERIOUSLY ITS TIME FOR THIS SHIT TO END IF BRET WANTS TO BAN ME FUCKING DO IT . IF UR GOING TO COMPLAIN THAT DOUCHEBAG ANTHONY ISNT IN THE BAND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.nOW UR GOING TO PICK ON GARY CHERONE IF YOU DONT SUPPORT VAN HALEN ALL THE TIME AND JUST COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR PATHETIC SELF DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO PUT EVERYTHING DOWN.biG DEAL EDDIE TRIED TO SING 1 TIME AND YOU PEOPLE AND TO SHIT ON IT WOW ALL OF YOU ARE PATHETIC.
    Yeah baby.....this is a pro Van Halen website.

  13. #13
    Good Enough vcooper3's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.30.02
    Age
    40
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2,226
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 04:45 PM
    Likes
    833
    Liked 1,937 Times in 785 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Seems like CVH2007 has something for this song. Typing an entire post in all caps immediately asks for trouble. At no time did I ever see any slander against any of the current or former members of Van Halen.

  14. #14
    Little Dreamer
    Join Date
    01.04.00
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    39
    Last Online

    08.06.12 @ 11:05 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    All I can say about this is...

    How many say...oh God no...

  15. #15
    On Fire
    Join Date
    01.15.07
    Posts
    357
    Last Online

    10.23.17 @ 05:37 PM
    Likes
    122
    Liked 148 Times in 94 Posts

    Default

    how can you say this is pro vh....I've seen this sight rip ed dave sam mike and al apart..... oh and now wolf.....and as far as loving how many say I...'were all enablers'..the song was great, but c'm on......I think he might have been drinking just a smidge when this was made (and when everything else...van halen was decided) just my opinion ............mike

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. "Say Uncle," "You Wear It Well," "River Wide" and "Left for Dead."
    By extreme red roth in forum VH Songs/Albums/Videos
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12.28.16, 06:31 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09.21.06, 10:36 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01.17.03, 02:11 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01.15.03, 07:45 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06.02.01, 07:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •