Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Judas IsKerryot looks on as Florida Fascists assault student for asking a question

So everyone's favorite game-throwing DLC waterboy Judas IsKerryot is giving some speech at the University of Florida. A student, carrying a copy of the excellent Greg Palast book "Armed Madhouse" mentions that Kerry WON the 2004 election and that the book goes into details about exactly how the election was stolen. He also asks Judas about "Skull & Bones". Immediately he is surrounded by fascist thug pigs who drag him off, even though Judas can be heard saying that he would "answer the question".

The rest is truly SICKENING......

Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

03.01.10 @ 10:22 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1..

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

08.22.16 @ 01:33 PM
    Liked 67 Times in 65 Posts

it won't play
    I used to wonder why he was grinning all the time(Michael Ian Black talkin about EVH on VH1 I love the 80's) but then i realized the reason he's grinning is because he's Eddie F*#king Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 09:31 PM
    Liked 2,299 Times in 1,256 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KRAMER5150 View Post
    it won't play
    It won't play because of our, "THUG" goverment that we're living under, won't allow you to see the video.....huh FORD????

FORD, is that you in the video? I'm thinking that it is.......

HH<-----Some people YOU JUST CAN'T REACH------------
    Last edited by Hurricane Halen; 09.18.07 at 01:27 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    VH LINKS Resident Paramedic/Firefighter
    #officialhashtaghater
    Copyright holder of all things, "<-----------------"

UC<------Goal in life to be included in an HH sig-----

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Shark View Post
    5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1..
    Good point GS. Think I'll chime in on this post.

FFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! !!!

HH<------Feel a closin comin on-------------------
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #officialhashtaghater

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Student arrested, Tasered at Kerry event

By TRAVIS REED, Associated Press Writer 5 minutes ago

GAINESVILLE, Fla. - A university student with a history of taping his own practical jokes was Tasered by campus police and arrested after loudly and repeatedly trying to ask U.S. Sen. John Kerry questions during a campus forum.

Andrew Meyer, 21, spent a night in jail before his release from jail Tuesday morning on his own recognizance. He had no comment when he left. His attorney, Robert Griscti, did not return messages seeking comment.

Videos of the Monday night incident, posted on several Web sites and played repeatedly on television news, show University of Florida police officers pulling Meyer away from the microphone after he asks Kerry about impeaching President Bush and whether he and Bush were both members of the secret society Skull and Bones at Yale University.

University spokesman Steve Orlando said Meyer was asked to leave the microphone after his allotted time was up. Meyer can be seen refusing to walk away and getting upset that the microphone was cut off.

As two officers take Meyer by the arms, Kerry, D-Mass., can be heard saying, "That's all right, let me answer his question."

Audience members applaud, and Meyer struggles for several seconds as up to four officers try to remove him from the room. Meyer screams for help and tries to break away from officers with his arms flailing at them, then is forced to the ground and officers order him to stop resisting.

As Kerry tells the audience he will answer the student's "very important question," Meyer yells at the officers to release him, crying out, "Don't Tase me, bro," just before he is shocked by the Taser. He is then led from the room, screaming, "What did I do?"

Meyer was arrested on charges of resisting an officer and disturbing the peace, according to Alachua County jail records, but the State Attorney's Office had yet to make the formal charging decision. Police recommended charges of resisting arrest with violence, a felony, and disturbing the peace and interfering with school administrative functions, a misdemeanor.

University President J. Bernard Machen issued a statement Tuesday saying he requested the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to investigate the arrest. Officials said it would determine whether the officers used an appropriate level of force.

Machen called the situation "regretful" in an afternoon news conference and said two officers involved in the incident were placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of the probe.

"We're absolutely committed to having a safe environment for our faculty and our students so that a free exchange of ideas can occur," Machen said.

Kerry said Tuesday he regretted that a healthy discussion was interrupted and that he never had a dialogue end that way in 37 years of public appearances. He also said he hoped neither the student nor police were injured.

"Whatever happened, the police had a reason, had made their decision that there was something they needed to do. Then it's a law enforcement issue, not mine," he told The Associated Press in Washington.

Meyer has his own Web site and it contains several "comedy" videos that he appears in. In one, he stands in a street with a sign that says "Harry Dies" after the latest Harry Potter book was released. In another, he acts like a drunk while trying to pick up a woman in a bar.

The site also has what is called a "disorganized diatribe" attributed to Meyer that criticizes the Iraq war, the news media for not covering the conflict enough and the American public for paying too much attention to celebrity news.

___

Associated Press writer Andrew Miga in Washington contributed to this report

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070918/...KaoV0OfFBvzwcF
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    GAINESVILLE, Fla. - A university student with a history of taping his own practical jokes was Tasered by campus police and arrested after loudly and repeatedly trying to ask U.S. Sen. John Kerry questions during a campus forum.
    Well, it's a good thing this guy isn't an attention whore or anything.

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Shark View Post
    Well, it's a good thing this guy isn't an attention whore or anything.
    So that justifies electrocution?
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

FORD, when exactly did you completely lose your grip on reality?

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

No no no no. No reason to close this. Why?

The point here is not FORDS politics, which I know we can all do without once in a while (to say the least). This is about freedom of speech. That kid was just asking a question. I didn't see anything more than that. No incriminating behavior or menacing advances here. That was absolutely wrong and people should absolutely take notice of this.

You can't ask a speaker a question? In a college?

I neither agree with, or like FORD's politics, but that video should rattle your cage. It's wrong.

Discuss.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Song

Ain\'t talkin bout love
    Last Online

07.19.17 @ 06:26 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 12 Posts

I got to get me one of them tasers
    Know Roth
    Know Van Halen

No Roth
    No Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street, Little Guitars
    Last Online

07.19.17 @ 06:30 AM
    Liked 13 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seenbad View Post
    No no no no. No reason to close this. Why?

The point here is not FORDS politics, which I know we can all do without once in a while (to say the least). This is about freedom of speech. That kid was just asking a question. I didn't see anything more than that. No incriminating behavior or menacing advances here. That was absolutely wrong and people should absolutely take notice of this.

You can't ask a speaker a question? In a college?

I neither agree with, or like FORD's politics, but that video should rattle your cage. It's wrong.

Discuss.
    I agree. The cops should have backed off just as Kerry would say that he would answer the question. But once they attempted to contain him, the genie was out of the bottle, and once he resisted, they couldn't let it go. Matters were only made worse by the Taser. You mean to tell me as many cops as they had there that there was a need to taser him?

Notice on the video (not sure about this one, but another one I watched on You Tube), a portion of the crowd applauds as the cops go move him away from the mic. I assume this was just because he had been talking for two minutes before asking a question, and NOT because anyone in the audience thought he should have been arrested and/or tasered.
    Don't drink the Jim Jones punch. They're called theToxic Twins for a reason...

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

Ok, there's gotta be a reason why campus police are around this guy. What were the actions of this man, prior to the video kicking in? If his actions were questionable, esp by campus police, JK security detail, then the police were right taking this guy down. He was getting a little excited and being somewhat of a smart-ass, on the mic. In this day an age, you just NEVER know what someone might do, what he might have, to cause harm to JK or anyone who was there to hear what JK had to say.

I believe in free speech, however you gotta point the finger to the one's who have voiced their opinions, and let their violent actions get the best of them. I betting that there's been several incidents in which people were either hurt, killed or whatever, because of someone loosing control, esp in a setting such as this.

If this cat could have kept a level head, this might have not been an issue and his questioning could have continued. Shit, this guy might have been a freakin mental case, for all they knew, and us.

It's the 21st century folks, it ain't safe out there.

HH<-----Republican, by the way. Don't care for JK, but don't want to see him or anyone else, hurt.----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #officialhashtaghater

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street, Little Guitars
    Last Online

07.19.17 @ 06:30 AM
    Liked 13 Times in 3 Posts

I imagine they were watching this kid based on a reputation he had created for himself. Check the video out on this story.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20835952/
    Don't drink the Jim Jones punch. They're called theToxic Twins for a reason...

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Wickett View Post
    I imagine they were watching this kid based on a reputation he had created for himself. Check the video out on this story.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20835952/
    Well see, there ya go. An answer to why. If this guy had just been a 21 year old, with half a brain, this would not have been an issue, but he just had to be a "Attention Whore", and show his true colors.

I think us, as in, Americans are becoming really tired of people such as this ass clown. People want free speech, want to talk about issues, like adults, without some GD fruitcake coming in a fucking everything up, for everyone else. People like him, just waste other's people's time, who are there to learn, listen and communicate issues at hand. So, with that in mind, KUDOS to the campus police in ending the mindless, stupid rant by some dumbass shitfume.

Take note FORD, I believe there's a lesson to be learned about this little incident!!!

HH<----JUST GET TO THE POINT------------------
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #officialhashtaghater