Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 247
  1. #1
    Emperor of VHLinks.com Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.02.99
    Age
    46
    Location
    Somewhere Near LA
    Posts
    68,685
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 06:26 PM
    Likes
    1,263
    Liked 11,541 Times in 4,916 Posts

    The Rehearsal Video Links!

    Ok I just decided to start a VHLinks account on YouTube and I put all the rehearsal videos in there. So if you can't find them searching through all the threads, just look here. I'll probably keep adding things from the tour as we get them.

    Also note I didn't put up those two really bad sounding clips that must have been Al's drum solo. Just noise, the recording is so bad, not really worth it. If I've forgotten some vids, give me the links to them please.

    http://www.youtube.com/vhlinksDOTcom

    Enjoy!
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

    JamToThis.com
    Audio/Video Trading Community
    Tons of Van Halen!

  2. #2
    Eruption Infinite Cactus's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.05.04
    Age
    29
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,078
    Favorite VH Album

    MCMLXXXIV
    Favorite VH Song

    Dirty Movies/Mean Street
    Last Online

    12.01.17 @ 02:40 AM
    Likes
    231
    Liked 104 Times in 45 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    You know what Brett. I'd like to take this moment and just say thanks. I mean, seriously, thanks to all the mods here who set aside the time,money and effort to make this site awesome. Even though some of you guys don't dig mach4, you still make every piece of information/entertainment/discussion about it available on here. Not to mention easy to access. Thanks
    Van Halen Reunion Tour
    Louisville, Kentucky July 6th, 2004
    "It's a little hot in here tonight!"


    Van Halen 2012 Tour
    Louisville, Kentucky February 28th, 2012

    Van Halen 2015 Tour
    Noblesville, Indiana September 2nd 2015

    Assistant Director of Personnel
    The 3 Brigade

  3. #3
    Top Of The World MammothVH2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.18.04
    Location
    43551 Ohio
    Posts
    184
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Mean Street
    Last Online

    02.29.12 @ 05:15 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Yeah Thanks Brett

    Todd

  4. #4
    Emperor of VHLinks.com Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.02.99
    Age
    46
    Location
    Somewhere Near LA
    Posts
    68,685
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 06:26 PM
    Likes
    1,263
    Liked 11,541 Times in 4,916 Posts

    Default

    Appreciate it man, I'm trying. I know there's a ton of excitement for this, look I'm not as miserable an SOB as some think. Ok well maybe I am. I've also kinda liked what I've heard. Anyway doing this kind of stuff is fun for me, gives me something to update and do. But thanks.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

    JamToThis.com
    Audio/Video Trading Community
    Tons of Van Halen!

  5. #5
    Little Dreamer
    Join Date
    08.22.07
    Posts
    33
    Last Online

    04.02.08 @ 03:19 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Keep up the good work,Brett. It's gotta be tough dealing with all of us passionate die hard VH fans!

  6. #6
    Little Dreamer Gdog4's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.22.07
    Age
    51
    Location
    Sac Town
    Posts
    23
    Favorite VH Album

    Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

    Little Guitars
    Last Online

    04.01.15 @ 12:15 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Nice job Brett, that's cool of you to do! I know I appreciate it...

  7. #7
    Forum Frontman
    Join Date
    09.15.06
    Age
    42
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    6,568
    Last Online

    07.04.16 @ 08:03 PM
    Likes
    3
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Thanks, Brett!

    Dave is singing all the words!

  8. #8
    Eruption Infinite Cactus's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.05.04
    Age
    29
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,078
    Favorite VH Album

    MCMLXXXIV
    Favorite VH Song

    Dirty Movies/Mean Street
    Last Online

    12.01.17 @ 02:40 AM
    Likes
    231
    Liked 104 Times in 45 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    ^ I know what's up with that?!! Also, Wolfie actually sounds good doing the background vocals. He's no Mike, but it doesn't look like he's trying to be. Who knows, if this is gonna work, all I know is Eddie is playing great.
    Van Halen Reunion Tour
    Louisville, Kentucky July 6th, 2004
    "It's a little hot in here tonight!"


    Van Halen 2012 Tour
    Louisville, Kentucky February 28th, 2012

    Van Halen 2015 Tour
    Noblesville, Indiana September 2nd 2015

    Assistant Director of Personnel
    The 3 Brigade

  9. #9
    Top Of The World MammothVH2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.18.04
    Location
    43551 Ohio
    Posts
    184
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Mean Street
    Last Online

    02.29.12 @ 05:15 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Appreciate it man, I'm trying. I know there's a ton of excitement for this, look I'm not as miserable an SOB as some think. Ok well maybe I am. I've also kinda liked what I've heard. Anyway doing this kind of stuff is fun for me, gives me something to update and do. But thanks.
    Well you like a pretty good CFB team and since they are still winning, it probably tends to relieve some of the other dissapointments that one can have w/this whole situation.
    Oh yeah see you in the coliseum in '08 on 9/13/08. It should be a good one.

  10. #10
    Atomic Punk Little Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.25.99
    Age
    45
    Location
    Pasadena, CA, USA
    Posts
    8,930
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Hear About It Later
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 04:07 PM
    Likes
    987
    Liked 1,383 Times in 758 Posts

    Default

    Wolf's ok on bv, but not as good as Mike. You don't get the clear high notes. his stage presence is also nowhere near Mike's. I did hear EVH mess up Cathedral during his solo. Dave sings pretty well and is making an effort.
    I've noticed that AVH is playing to a click on ATBL which is strange. The strongest point for me is the setlist. Whoever decided on that setlist should be congratulated. It's even better than VH's setlist on the 1984 tour!
    Little Dreamer

  11. #11
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    02.19.07
    Posts
    4,976
    Last Online

    10.01.15 @ 06:45 PM
    Likes
    99
    Liked 179 Times in 57 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    Wolf's ok on bv, but not as good as Mike. You don't get the clear high notes. his stage presence is also nowhere near Mike's. I did hear EVH mess up Cathedral during his solo. Dave sings pretty well and is making an effort.
    I've noticed that AVH is playing to a click on ATBL which is strange. The strongest point for me is the setlist. Whoever decided on that setlist should be congratulated. It's even better than VH's setlist on the 1984 tour!

    Dave said that Wolf came up with the setlist in the press conference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  12. #12
    Emperor of VHLinks.com Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.02.99
    Age
    46
    Location
    Somewhere Near LA
    Posts
    68,685
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 06:26 PM
    Likes
    1,263
    Liked 11,541 Times in 4,916 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MammothVH2004 View Post
    Well you like a pretty good CFB team and since they are still winning, it probably tends to relieve some of the other dissapointments that one can have w/this whole situation.
    Oh yeah see you in the coliseum in '08 on 9/13/08. It should be a good one.
    HAHA yeah but I suffered through the lean years too, especially when I went there and we had Larry Smith as head coach. The dark days indeed.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

    JamToThis.com
    Audio/Video Trading Community
    Tons of Van Halen!

  13. #13
    Eruption
    Join Date
    10.20.01
    Location
    Somewhere in NJ
    Posts
    1,182
    Favorite VH Album

    1 thru Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Little Guitars
    Last Online

    05.07.15 @ 12:27 AM
    Likes
    3
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    WTF was THAT??????????????? I don't even know where to start!!!! Yea.... it's a different band alright!!!! THAT FUCKING BLEW!!! RD sounds like they're using samples of Mike's vox, & BG just plain sounded like ASS!!! Oh yea.... before I forget, now that I've heard him, Wolife just aint that great. His Bass sound first off, sounds like a fart in a tin can! It's not that he's not good, but he's got a loooooong way to go if he's gonna be as good as EVH makes him out to be! Mike will blow his doors off! But I'll even leave Michael out of this one! If MA was there or not, the rest of the band looks & sounds like fucking shit! I've been to every show in Phila, PA since Diver Down, except for VD3, and what I just watched on youtube wasn't VH! Did any of you ever see "Invasion of the body snatchers"????? I wouldn't pay 700 cents to see this show! I guess this is the final nail in the coffin! Glad I saw them when I did, can't fucking believe what they've degenerated into, what a fucking shame! They should have hung it up in 96!
    The Pumpkinhead!

    "After three decades you still don't get the fact that VH the band was greater than the sum of all of its parts -- and those parts fit perfectly together, especially in the CVH lineup." - Delighted Romeo, Hit the nail right on the God Damn Head!!!

  14. #14
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    05.28.00
    Location
    dirtland, usa
    Posts
    15,851
    Favorite VH Album

    the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

    hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 06:14 PM
    Likes
    231
    Liked 963 Times in 385 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    WTF was THAT??????????????? I don't even know where to start!!!! Yea.... it's a different band alright!!!! THAT FUCKING BLEW!!! RD sounds like they're using samples of Mike's vox, & BG just plain sounded like ASS!!! Oh yea.... before I forget, now that I've heard him, Wolife just aint that great. His Bass sound first off, sounds like a fart in a tin can! It's not that he's not good, but he's got a loooooong way to go if he's gonna be as good as EVH makes him out to be! Mike will blow his doors off! But I'll even leave Michael out of this one! If MA was there or not, the rest of the band looks & sounds like fucking shit! I've been to every show in Phila, PA since Diver Down, except for VD3, and what I just watched on youtube wasn't VH! Did any of you ever see "Invasion of the body snatchers"????? I wouldn't pay 700 cents to see this show! I guess this is the final nail in the coffin! Glad I saw them when I did, can't fucking believe what they've degenerated into, what a fucking shame! They should have hung it up in 96!
    just go away form the site man. why are you even here? all you do is whine and pout and bitch about every little thing. you infuse your anger and agenda in every thread that has a positive spin on it.

    get over it or get lost already

  15. #15
    Hot For Teacher Van De Groep's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.19.06
    Posts
    297
    Last Online

    02.05.13 @ 12:55 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    So I can quit with my account,..? (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=VandeGroep)

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1930
    Last Post: 12.10.17, 06:03 AM
  2. Video of VH rehearsal!
    By James in New York in forum 2007 Van Halen Tour
    Replies: 560
    Last Post: 09.23.07, 07:21 AM
  3. VH Vids from rehearsal!
    By VHBEING in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09.17.07, 09:33 PM
  4. REHEARSAL PICTURES
    By MF5150 in forum 2007 Van Halen Tour
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09.10.07, 08:52 AM
  5. Video about VH Links
    By Little Dreamer in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03.29.07, 02:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •