Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Baluchitherium loveevhsince79's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.22.04
    Location
    Cols, OH
    Posts
    5,420
    Last Online

    10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Likes
    2
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default The Perfect Day On CNN

    Has anyone watched this or listened to it? Glenn Beck featured the guy, Brad Thor, on his show. This is some MAJOR scary stuff and having two young children makes it even more scary to consider.

    http://www.glennbeck.com/news/09102007a.shtml

  2. #2
    Eruption Dimoncutr's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.08.00
    Age
    51
    Location
    Grand Blanc, Mi.
    Posts
    992
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    10.06.14 @ 12:51 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    FUCK

  3. #3
    Atomic Punk stilleddiesangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.30.04
    Location
    A Brit in Texas
    Posts
    9,106
    Favorite VH Album

    Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

    08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Likes
    82
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Jeeeeeesus! That's frightening!
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    Sinner's Swing! diamondsgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.03.00
    Posts
    3,634
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning!
    Favorite VH Song

    So This Is Love?
    Last Online

    12.13.13 @ 12:26 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Wow. This shit is never going to end, is it?
    "The spirit can not be contempt. The spirit can not be sour and angry" - DLR on The NEW Van Halen

    "Shutthefuckupity" - DIF on John Cusack.

    "Baby, where'd you sleep last night?
    Your hair is all tangled
    and you ain't walking right." - Robert Johnson

  5. #5
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    49
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    22,946
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Likes
    842
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

  6. #6
    Romeo Delight
    Join Date
    12.13.06
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    85
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    04.01.15 @ 11:03 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Scary stuff!

  7. #7
    Atomic Punk FORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.26.00
    Age
    51
    Location
    The Mighty Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    7,807
    Favorite VH Album

    All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Glenn Beck, starting a fear propaganda campaign on the anniversary of 9-11. Do these fucking bastards have no shame?
    Eat Us And Smile

    Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

    ...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

    "What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

  8. #8
    Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.28.00
    Location
    Your Mother's Bedroom
    Posts
    14,285
    Favorite VH Album

    VH II
    Favorite VH Song

    D.O.A.
    Last Online

    @
    Likes
    0
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Glenn Beck, starting a fear propaganda campaign on the anniversary of 9-11. Do these fucking bastards have no shame?
    Coming from you, that's pretty rich.
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/avatars/michael3.jpg

    "You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

    "Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

    "Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

    "If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."

  9. #9
    Baluchitherium loveevhsince79's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.22.04
    Location
    Cols, OH
    Posts
    5,420
    Last Online

    10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Likes
    2
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Glenn Beck, starting a fear propaganda campaign on the anniversary of 9-11. Do these fucking bastards have no shame?
    I don't believe it's Glenn Beck specifically as much as this other fellow Brad Thor. Seeing that it has already taken place in another country and many believe Bin Laden's lastest video is a call to arms, I'd rather be aware of possibilities such as this than to be in the dark. Isn't that the biggest problem that caused 9/11? All the signs were ignored? You can't have it both ways, condemning the lack of information before 9/11 but calling it fear propaganda when these possibilities are real.

  10. #10
    Atomic Punk FORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.26.00
    Age
    51
    Location
    The Mighty Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    7,807
    Favorite VH Album

    All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loveevhsince79 View Post
    I don't believe it's Glenn Beck specifically as much as this other fellow Brad Thor. Seeing that it has already taken place in another country and many believe Bin Laden's lastest video is a call to arms, I'd rather be aware of possibilities such as this than to be in the dark. Isn't that the biggest problem that caused 9/11? All the signs were ignored? You can't have it both ways, condemning the lack of information before 9/11 but calling it fear propaganda when these possibilities are real.
    If you believe that Osama Bin Laden is releasing these video tapes, then you already bought the propaganda. Yeah they took the animatronic Osamabot from the October 2004 video (loosely based on Walt Disney's "Hall of Presidents") and dyed his beard. Please.... I've seen Elvis impersonators more convincing.

    The real Osama is either dead or hidden in some cave in the Pakistani mountains. I suppose Satan might have a soundstage down in Hell, but how would they get a tape up here from there?
    Eat Us And Smile

    Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

    ...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

    "What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

  11. #11
    Baluchitherium loveevhsince79's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.22.04
    Location
    Cols, OH
    Posts
    5,420
    Last Online

    10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Likes
    2
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    If you believe that Osama Bin Laden is releasing these video tapes, then you already bought the propaganda. Yeah they took the animatronic Osamabot from the October 2004 video (loosely based on Walt Disney's "Hall of Presidents") and dyed his beard. Please.... I've seen Elvis impersonators more convincing.

    The real Osama is either dead or hidden in some cave in the Pakistani mountains. I suppose Satan might have a soundstage down in Hell, but how would they get a tape up here from there?
    I don't necessarily believe it's the "real" Bin Laden but I do believe that they are the ones propping him up or delivering a look alike, not us.

  12. #12
    Hang 'Em High sickman's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.13.04
    Posts
    6,169
    Favorite VH Album

    Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

    Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 03:10 AM
    Likes
    548
    Liked 1,861 Times in 730 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Well having children it is something to keep in mind. It's pretty scary stuff. It probably would cause an uprising in Muslim deaths in this country if it did happen. I can picture angry parents and citizens retaliating for something like this. It is unfortunate but a reality. I know if this happened in my city to my children I would hunt down the family of any involved and retaliate myself since our criminal justice system seems to favor criminals over the victims.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

  13. #13
    Good Enough darthadv's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.27.04
    Location
    Queens, NYC
    Posts
    2,511
    Favorite VH Album

    I, II, 1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Jump/D.O.A./Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

    01.05.12 @ 09:51 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    WTF????
    Runaround... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around...

  14. #14
    Atomic Punk FORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.26.00
    Age
    51
    Location
    The Mighty Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    7,807
    Favorite VH Album

    All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sickman View Post
    Well having children it is something to keep in mind. It's pretty scary stuff. It probably would cause an uprising in Muslim deaths in this country if it did happen. I can picture angry parents and citizens retaliating for something like this. It is unfortunate but a reality. I know if this happened in my city to my children I would hunt down the family of any involved and retaliate myself since our criminal justice system seems to favor criminals over the victims.
    168 people, including a lot of children, were murdered by Timothy McVeigh. Did that make you want to go out and kill Gulf War veterans, or militia nutcases?
    Eat Us And Smile

    Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

    ...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

    "What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

  15. #15
    Hang 'Em High sickman's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.13.04
    Posts
    6,169
    Favorite VH Album

    Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

    Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 03:10 AM
    Likes
    548
    Liked 1,861 Times in 730 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    No my family wasn't involved. If it was than yeah I probably would have.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. A Perfect Circle..
    By alex6261 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09.17.10, 08:33 AM
  2. The PERFECT Stomp Box
    By Chris Rock in forum Guitar Room
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10.02.06, 09:10 AM
  3. R.I.P. Mr Perfect
    By Downtown Stevie in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02.12.03, 07:06 PM
  4. A Perfect Circle new CD.
    By xaminer in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06.06.02, 09:59 AM
  5. The near-perfect album
    By lawchick in forum VH Songs/Albums/Videos
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08.21.01, 11:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •