Last Online

12.17.17 @ 01:57 PM
    Liked 1,330 Times in 800 Posts

911 WORLD TRADE CENTER JANITOR TELLS ALL

ON C-SPAN 9/8/07 8PM & AGAIN AT 11PM EDT

Speech
    World Trade Center Survivor

William Rodriguez, Survivor

William Rodriguez talked about surviving the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11. 2001. He was a janitor on duty that morning. Mr. Rodriguez re-entered the Towers three times after the first, North Tower, impact to rescue others and is believed to be the last person to exit the North Tower alive, surviving the building's collapse by diving beneath a fire truck. After receiving medical attention at the site for his injuries, continued to volunteer. He talked about his skepticism of the official reports of the attacks.

This event at the Immanuel Presbyterian Church in Los Angeles, also promotes his film The Last Man Out.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Why would this Janitor Lie ? ? ? ? ?

No Reason I can think of . . . . .
    Last edited by The Rover; 09.08.07 at 07:58 PM.

~~8 U.S.C. § 1182(f)~~

Favorite VH Album

VHII, WACF, 5150
    Last Online

03.31.15 @ 05:22 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by The Rover View Post
    ON C-SPAN 9/8/07 8PM & AGAIN AT 11PM EDT

Speech
    World Trade Center Survivor

William Rodriguez, Survivor

William Rodriguez talked about surviving the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11. 2001. He was a janitor on duty that morning. Mr. Rodriguez re-entered the Towers three times after the first, North Tower, impact to rescue others and is believed to be the last person to exit the North Tower alive, surviving the building's collapse by diving beneath a fire truck. After receiving medical attention at the site for his injuries, continued to volunteer. He talked about his skepticism of the official reports of the attacks.

This event at the Immanuel Presbyterian Church in Los Angeles, also promotes his film The Last Man Out.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Why would this Janitor Lie ? ? ? ? ?

No Reason I can think of . . . . .
    I don't mean to stereotype the janitor as I'm sure there are very intelligent janitors out there. Probably ones with doctorate degrees in neurosurgery and rocket science even that just decided scrubbing floors was the way to go. But seriously? This guy has an inside scoop on 9/11 that nobody else has? Hmmm....
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce the king of 10 fingers and six strings... Mr. Edward Van Halen!"

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

World Trade Center custodian tells heroic 9/11 rescue tale
    Written by Lexie Clinton
    Sunday, 22 April 2007

The last man alive out of the World Trade Center’s North Tower Sept. 11 2001, janitor William Rodriguez, told his story of survival and heroism Saturday at a lecture sponsored by the Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance for 9/11 Truth.

Rodriguez held one of five master keys to the WTC—a tool he calls “the key of hope” that enabled him to save 15 people trapped inside the two towers.

The custodian’s story started at 8:30 a.m. when he arrived to work on the basement level of the North Tower. He was late and ached from cleaning the 110 flights of stairs the day before. He had missed the free breakfast he ate every morning on the top-floor restaurant, Windows on the World.

At 8:46 a.m. he heard an explosion. “Boom!” Rodriguez imitated. He heard a man screaming “Explosion! Explosion!” from underneath. “I wanted to say a generator blew up. I thought it was a bomb.”

This piece of evidence may show explosives were used in accompaniment to the hijacked planes, he said. When the plane hit, “the walls cracked and the building shook.”

Rodriguez did not pause. He helped a man with a third of his body burned and pulled two out of an elevator filled with water. He put them in an ambulance and re-entered the towers.

He met firefighters and used his key to open stairwells and guide them through the building he had worked in for over twenty years.

“We got to go up, we got to go up!” he said. “I want to go up to help my friends,” Rodriguez said, referring to the cooks at the top floor restaurant.

He assisted employees who could not find exits and helped carry a man in a wheelchair. “I do not know where I got the strength,” he said.

“My adrenaline was still pumping miracle after miracle. You didn’t digest what had just happened.”

Rodriguez safely escaped the building, and after an explosion, lay in rubble for hours.

A native of Puerto Rico and a U.S. citizen, Rodriquez is now a global activist. He has been honored by the White House five times and helped create the 9/11 Commission.

But Rodriguez says survivors are still searching for answers.

“Twenty-two people were injured down there [in the basement], and not one of them was called to testify. We believe they did not tell us the truth.”

Rodriguez’s visit was sparked by an invite from UW lecturer and 9/11 conspiracy theorist, Kevin Barrett.

Barrett said Rodriguez wrote to him, and wanted to visit to “set the record straight,” after the College Republicans hosted a 9/11 survivor in March and much of the talk surrounded Barrett’s conspiracy theories.

“He is the custodian of truth that can save the world—he is the 9/11 key master—the key to unlocking the truth,” Barrett said of Rodriguez.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it later
    Last Online

01.06.12 @ 12:23 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Yea, I'm sure it was a inside job from the US Goverment. By the way....Chuck Barris was the 2nd. shooter on the grassy knoll. Stupid shit!!!!
    All you need in this life is a tremendous sex drive and a great ego , brain's don't mean a shit! ~ Captain Tony Tarracino

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. ~ Hunter S. Thompson

When you figure out that you can't figure it out, your finally gettin your shit together. ~ Jimmy Buffett

http://www.myspace.com/palm_trees_and_mojitos

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Wow, all of those cool people who died and this fuck-stick lives.

Yeah, I said it.

If firefighters didn't know what was goign on while they were inside of the towers then how would this janitor?

Troofers, I think it's just a new form of mental illness.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I did a quick search, he travels the country giving lectures now. I guess he figures he can make more money this way.

I mean there's no money in telling the actual events now is there?
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Forum Frontman
    Last Online

07.04.16 @ 08:03 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

FORD will love this.

Hang 'Em High
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, D.O.A., TYWH
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 01:57 PM
    Liked 1,330 Times in 800 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vh resurrection View Post
    I don't mean to stereotype the janitor as I'm sure there are very intelligent janitors out there. Probably ones with doctorate degrees in neurosurgery and rocket science even that just decided scrubbing floors was the way to go. But seriously? This guy has an inside scoop on 9/11 that nobody else has? Hmmm....
    I would ask that you watch his presentation, and then judge him.

This was aired on C-SPAN.

Not exactly conspiracy central in my book....

~~8 U.S.C. § 1182(f)~~

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

NOBODY on this board knows the full story of what happened on 9-11-01. But what I do know is that the BCE "offiical story" conspiracy theory is every bit as flawed and crazy as any of the alternative scenarios.

Mr. Rodiguez was actually there, and was intimately familiar with the World Trade Center himself. I would take his word as fact long before I would someone like (for example) Benjamin Chertoff, a writer and editor for a right wing owned magazine, who also happens to be the cousin of Michael "of the devil" Chertoff, head of BCE Reichland Security. What the fuck difference does it make if he's a janitor, a stockbroker, or a proctologist?

The firefighters who made it out of the building described hearing a series of explosions as the building was collapsing, which would be consistent with a controlled demolition, and some of them described it in exactly those terms. Surely nobody is going to dispute that a veteran firefighter knows what an explosion sounds like? And these firefighters were shown making these statements, not just in the "Loose Change" movie, but also in the BCE-approved for television 9-11 documentary shown on CBS in 2002 (which includes the Naudet brothers footage)

The problem with the so-called "911 commission" was that it was an investigation based totally on the "official" BCE story To this day, 6 years later, no true independent investigation of the attacks has ever occurred, and until it does, there's no hope of the full truth ever being known.
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    The firefighters who made it out of the building described hearing a series of explosions as the building was collapsing, which would be consistent with a controlled demolition, and some of them described it in exactly those terms. Surely nobody is going to dispute that a veteran firefighter knows what an explosion sounds like? And these firefighters were shown making these statements, not just in the "Loose Change" movie, but also in the BCE-approved for television 9-11 documentary shown on CBS in 2002 (which includes the Naudet brothers footage)
    Well I may not be in proper order here tonight since I'm sunburnt, have half a buzz, and got up at 5 this morning and drove an hour to met up with some folks to go hunting. Anyway, with that being said. Ford are you telling me that you think that "the bce" had some bombs placed at the towers? Why would would said bce do that? Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

Atomic Punk lovemachine97(Version 2)'s Avatar
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 12:21 PM
    Liked 3,118 Times in 1,829 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    At 8:46 a.m. he heard an explosion. “Boom!” Rodriguez imitated. He heard a man screaming “Explosion! Explosion!” from underneath. “I wanted to say a generator blew up. I thought it was a bomb.”

This piece of evidence may show explosives were used in accompaniment to the hijacked planes, he said. When the plane hit, “the walls cracked and the building shook.”
    Yeah, totally. It had to be explosives in the building. It's not like anything catastrophic happened to the building, like a FUCKING AIRPLANE HITTING IT AT 500 MPH...

This guy is a janitor by day, and apparently an explosives expert by night.

Hey--love children of Rosie O'Donnell and Charlie Sheen. Shut the fuck up.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 05:21 AM
    Liked 4,810 Times in 2,455 Posts

Premium Member

I just love the 9-11 conspirators.

In their eyes, Bush is incapable of tying his own shoelaces. Yet he can pull the biggest conspiracy since the "moon landings." Of course it was Dick Cheney and his cohorts. Those guys sure covered up all the illegal wire taps going on. They can hide CIA operatives planting explosives but can't wait to release the name of a CIA operative. They can coordinate with Israel to keep this hush hush but when it comes to anything else, they get caught in a lie.

I said this before in some 9-11 column. If they wanted to make a statement, they would not have blown the towers. They would have destroyed the Statue of Liberty, White House or Captial building. That would have made much more of statement than some financial center. Granted the Trade Center was big but people did not identify that with America. Look at all the disaster movies. Have you ever seen one destroy the World Trade Center? No because people here don't care about that. However to Bin Ladin, it represents capiitalism. Check out his message the other day and what he preached.

Just like JFK, people don't want to accept the truth. Its not sexy to think that some terrorists with box-cutters could do something like this. Think about it. You are believing some minimum wage janitor who worked at the Trade Center. You would not even invite him in your home yet he is preaching the gospel because he sides with your belief. Use common sense.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 10:54 AM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post

In their eyes, Bush is incapable of tying his own shoelaces. Yet he can pull the biggest conspiracy since the "moon landings." Of course it was Dick Cheney and his cohorts. Those guys sure covered up all the illegal wire taps going on. They can hide CIA operatives planting explosives but can't wait to release the name of a CIA operative. They can coordinate with Israel to keep this hush hush but when it comes to anything else, they get caught in a lie.

I said this before in some 9-11 column. If they wanted to make a statement, they would not have blown the towers. They would have destroyed the Statue of Liberty, White House or Captial building. That would have made much more of statement than some financial center. Granted the Trade Center was big but people did not identify that with America. Look at all the disaster movies. Have you ever seen one destroy the World Trade Center? No because people here don't care about that. However to Bin Ladin, it represents capiitalism. Check out his message the other day and what he preached.

Just like JFK, people don't want to accept the truth. Its not sexy to think that some terrorists with box-cutters could do something like this. Think about it. You are believing some minimum wage janitor who worked at the Trade Center. You would not even invite him in your home yet he is preaching the gospel because he sides with your belief. Use common sense.
    Good Post!!!
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    Yeah, totally. It had to be explosives in the building. It's not like anything catastrophic happened to the building, like a FUCKING AIRPLANE HITTING IT AT 500 MPH...

This guy is a janitor by day, and apparently an explosives expert by night.

Hey--love children of Rosie O'Donnell and Charlie Sheen. Shut the fuck up.
    The building was specifically designed to withstand the impact of an airplane hitting it. And not even the Bush apologists claim the impact killed the buildings, but instead rely on the myth that the steel frame was "melted" by the jet fuel. (Which is impossible as the jet fuel burned up within minutes and the temperature of a smoldering office fire never came anywhere near the 2700 degrees needed to melt steel)
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post

Whatever you weirdo. You make no sense in your rantings. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.