Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Atomic Punk bsbll4's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.18.03
    Age
    34
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    8,647
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

    12.15.17 @ 06:52 AM
    Likes
    572
    Liked 2,232 Times in 1,125 Posts


    Premium Member

    Van Halen - Sammy Hagar is coming?

    I just thought this was funny:

    If you go to buy the 5 or 4 Star packages and click on tell a friend, the header at the top of the email box says "Sammy Hagar is coming." Whoops.

    I guess that means if I tell a friend that Van Halen is coming to town, Sammy Hagar is going to come do my door and pound my face to oblivion. Oh well, I should be able to get a quick shot in, telling a friend now....

    **knock**

    (Opens Door)

    "Heeeeellllloooooo Baaaaaabyyy!"

    (Scuffle ensues)
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

  2. #2
    5150 dropped-d's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.04.04
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    674
    Favorite VH Album

    like choosing among children
    Favorite VH Song

    damn...drop dead legs?Unchaine
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 08:15 PM
    Likes
    315
    Liked 27 Times in 24 Posts

    What if..?

    Sam and Mike showed up at a show? I'd luv to see that

  3. #3
    Eruption Stiil_A_Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.01.07
    Age
    49
    Location
    The Ville Louisville Ky
    Posts
    801
    Favorite VH Album

    Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

    The ones about Dancing
    Last Online

    11.26.14 @ 12:50 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    All five or six on stage my tickets just went up in value. LOL

  4. #4
    Cabo-holic cabo_brent's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.28.04
    Age
    46
    Location
    Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    2,078
    Last Online

    08.21.14 @ 01:17 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bsbll4 View Post
    I just thought this was funny:

    If you go to buy the 5 or 4 Star packages and click on tell a friend, the header at the top of the email box says "Sammy Hagar is coming." Whoops.

    I guess that means if I tell a friend that Van Halen is coming to town, Sammy Hagar is going to come do my door and pound my face to oblivion. Oh well, I should be able to get a quick shot in, telling a friend now....

    **knock**

    (Opens Door)

    "Heeeeellllloooooo Baaaaaabyyy!"

    (Scuffle ensues)
    That's great! Nice parody too with the Good Enough intro!
    ...and in the end, on dreams we will depend...


    VH Shows: 18
    Dave Solo Shows: 9
    Sam Solo Shows: 14
    Chickenfoot Shows: 2

    The CABO count...my trips to Baja:
    Jan. 2001
    Apr. 2004
    Jan. 2006
    April 2009
    Sept 2013
    May 2014

  5. #5
    Good Enough darthadv's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.27.04
    Location
    Queens, NYC
    Posts
    2,511
    Favorite VH Album

    I, II, 1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Jump/D.O.A./Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

    01.05.12 @ 09:51 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cabo_brent View Post
    That's great! Nice parody too with the Good Enough intro!
    interestingly enough, i don't think that sammy has complete claim to that intro (hello baby)... at the very least, it's the intro to a song on the american graffitti soundtrack, which has a bunch of old rockabilly hit songs on it (i don't remember the song, nor if it was in the movie itself)...
    Runaround... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around...

  6. #6
    On Fire DirtyWaterDoggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.24.04
    Age
    50
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    411
    Favorite VH Album

    All
    Favorite VH Song

    Drop Dead Legs, BOBW...
    Last Online

    12.12.17 @ 05:20 PM
    Likes
    39
    Liked 21 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darthadv View Post
    interestingly enough, i don't think that sammy has complete claim to that intro (hello baby)... at the very least, it's the intro to a song on the american graffitti soundtrack, which has a bunch of old rockabilly hit songs on it (i don't remember the song, nor if it was in the movie itself)...
    That would be Chantilly Lace by the Big Bopper (who died with Buddy Holly and Richie Valens)

  7. #7
    Cabo-holic cabo_brent's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.28.04
    Age
    46
    Location
    Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    2,078
    Last Online

    08.21.14 @ 01:17 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyWaterDoggie View Post
    That would be Chantilly Lace by the Big Bopper (who died with Buddy Holly and Richie Valens)
    Correct! Sammy just 'Van Halenized' it!!
    ...and in the end, on dreams we will depend...


    VH Shows: 18
    Dave Solo Shows: 9
    Sam Solo Shows: 14
    Chickenfoot Shows: 2

    The CABO count...my trips to Baja:
    Jan. 2001
    Apr. 2004
    Jan. 2006
    April 2009
    Sept 2013
    May 2014

  8. #8
    Atomic Punk ziggysmalls's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.24.03
    Location
    Cleveland, Oh
    Posts
    12,980
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

    12.15.17 @ 08:13 AM
    Likes
    2,605
    Liked 4,807 Times in 2,454 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Sammy is coming?

    I just thought he was just breathing heavy.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. What if Sammy Hagar never joined Van Halen...
    By Mister Bullethead in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01.12.06, 01:52 PM
  2. Replies: 116
    Last Post: 04.04.05, 02:37 AM
  3. When Van Halen tours With Sammy Hagar
    By baddmann28 in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12.21.02, 12:02 PM
  4. Sammy Hagar back in Van Halen
    By RayDanniels in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09.25.02, 12:32 PM
  5. Hagar coming back? Yeah right..
    By AxeSlinger84 in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08.15.01, 05:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •