Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Romeo Delight
    Last Online

10.08.08 @ 09:54 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default I Wish I Didn't Get Tickets

I wish I didn't get tickets to the tour. I guess I'll go since I already have them. Now that the initial excitement has calmed down, I'm not really jazzed about even going to the show. There are a couple of reasons for this. First and foremost, I'm very disappointed that Mike won't be there. The brothers are fooling themselves if they think they can pull this off with out Mike. We all will see now how important Mike was to the VH sound. If they use a recording of Mike's backing vocals from the the albums, that is going to be so lame. With Mike being such a class act about this is really making me just want to sell my tickets. The nerve of the band to remove Mike's pictures off the albums on their website. Kudos to all the fans who posted their dislike for that move. Secondly, the price is outrageous. I paid $101.00 in 2004 and $164 this time around. I never thought ticket prices would get this high. Thirdly, all the bullshit and disappointment we've all had to put up with for the past decade. It hasn't been fun being a fan of this band when the only two who show up to the Hall of Fame are the two guys who aren't in the band anymore. The VH brothers childish antics have really soured me.

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 10:13 AM
    Liked 6,670 Times in 3,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeffbug View Post
    I wish I didn't get tickets to the tour. I guess I'll go since I already have them. Now that the initial excitement has calmed down, I'm not really jazzed about even going to the show. There are a couple of reasons for this. First and foremost, I'm very disappointed that Mike won't be there. The brothers are fooling themselves if they think they can pull this off with out Mike. We all will see now how important Mike was to the VH sound. If they use a recording of Mike's backing vocals from the the albums, that is going to be so lame. With Mike being such a class act about this is really making me just want to sell my tickets. The nerve of the band to remove Mike's pictures off the albums on their website. Kudos to all the fans who posted their dislike for that move. Secondly, the price is outrageous. I paid $101.00 in 2004 and $164 this time around. I never thought ticket prices would get this high. Thirdly, all the bullshit and disappointment we've all had to put up with for the past decade. It hasn't been fun being a fan of this band when the only two who show up to the Hall of Fame are the two guys who aren't in the band anymore. The VH brothers childish antics have really soured me.
    ok. like u didn't know about all this BEFORE u bought the seats. If you don't want the seats, sell them. It won't be that hard.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:59 PM
    Liked 555 Times in 251 Posts

Eat Us and Smile!

Pope Of Greenwich Village SuckaInA3Piece's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

08.28.17 @ 03:27 PM
    Liked 98 Times in 54 Posts

Donor

It is what it is.

Gonna close this up. We have numerous other open threads where you can voice your frustration.
    "It's always a Catch-22 situation. They hate you if you're the same, and they hate you if you're different."
    ~Eddie Van Halen~

"The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, and then turns into a pizza."
    ~David Lee Roth~

Sucka'sFacebook