Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Enough With The Political Threads

Let's slow the roll, guys. Two or three threads, fine. But things have gotten a bit unwieldy of late. Not every issue deserves its own thread.

I mean, people need to find the "Britney Impregnated By Elivis's Ghost" and "Tits and Naughty Bits" threads without all this clutter.

Thanks in advance.
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/avatars/michael3.jpg

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Down In Flames View Post
    I mean, people need to find the "Britney Impregnated By Elivis's Ghost" and "Tits and Naughty Bits" threads without all this clutter.
    I'm on it, DIF !!
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I would agree that 3 or 4 different threads related to the subject of the "North American Union" might have been a bit much, but there are some subjects that are definitely worth a mention.

I happen to think the BCE lying us into World War III (via another unjustified attack, this time on Iran) is one of them.
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    I would agree that 3 or 4 different threads related to the subject of the "North American Union" might have been a bit much, but there are some subjects that are definitely worth a mention.

I happen to think the BCE lying us into World War III (via another unjustified attack, this time on Iran) is one of them.

Give it a rest, psycho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by onefootoutthedoor View Post
    Give it a rest, psycho.
    Fine, but when the BCE blows up the Golden Gate Bridge, screws up your morning commute and blames it on the Iranians, don't say you weren't warned.
    Eat Us And Smile

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

Last Online

Donor

Fine, but when the BCE blows up the Golden Gate Bridge, screws up your morning commute and blames it on the Iranians, don't say you weren't warned.

FORD, you need serious help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Last edited by chefcraig; 09.01.07 at 12:26 PM.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Last Online

Donor

Seriously, where do you come up with this shit?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Give it a rest, psycho.
    Advice like that is probably why FORD is here. I can't imagine that anyone in his life lets him spout bullshit the way he does here. His "doctors" likely told him to get it out of his system online. If he's employed, I'm sure his employer has told him to keep it out of the workplace, too.

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Seriously, where do you come up with this shit?
    Maybe it's because right wing shitheads like Bill O'Reilly and Jeb Bush have already let it slip that SF is a target of future staged "terraist attacks"??

"It looks like the people of San Francisco are an endangered species, which may not be a bad thing. That's probably good news for the country." - Jeb

"You know, if I'm the president of the United States, I walk right into Union Square, I set up my little presidential podium, and I say, "Listen, citizens of San Francisco, if you vote against military recruiting, you're not going to get another nickel in federal funds. Fine. You want to be your own country? Go right ahead."

And if Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead."
    - Falafel Boy
    Eat Us And Smile

Last Online

Donor

Maybe it's because right wing shitheads like Bill O'Reilly and Jeb Bush have already let it slip that SF is a target of future staged "terraist attacks"??

"It looks like the people of San Francisco are an endangered species, which may not be a bad thing. That's probably good news for the country." - Jeb

"You know, if I'm the president of the United States, I walk right into Union Square, I set up my little presidential podium, and I say, "Listen, citizens of San Francisco, if you vote against military recruiting, you're not going to get another nickel in federal funds. Fine. You want to be your own country? Go right ahead."

And if Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead."
    - Falafel Boy

You need help.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

You need help.

I can't beleive I'm going to say this; but he's right ONEFOOT. Jeb and O'Lielly did say those things. It was over Barbara Boxer and Pelosi's outspoken stance against the Bush Admin. & their advocating the Gay Rights movement & military pullout in Iraq. Basicaslly what they, O'Lielly & Jeb, are saying is that it's ok to attack San Fran and California, because they're a "blue state", but leave the rest of the country alone.

The NIE is stating that another attack, soon, is going to happen. When is the question. And all the aggressive verbal posturing that the Bush Admin. and right-wing talkers are doing with Iran is just the beginning. They ARE trying to goad AQ to attack again and then blame it on Iran's support of the insurgency and support of AQ.

Ford isn't talking out of his ass on this one. A LOT of former intel officers and Generals are speaking out about this. But considering how few "progressive" talk shows there are, it's being written off as former intel officials with an axe to grind because they were demoted/forced out for speaking up and telling Bush the opposite of what he wanted to hear.

Normally I roll my eyes at FORD too. He's a Mike Malloy disciple; if you want to hear insane, listen to that guy once. Unfortunately, this ISN'T one of those times. FORD is, unfortunately, dead on with this,
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

OK, so you say there aren't enough progressive talk shows, but then insult the most progressive of them all?

Mike Malloy is not insane. He's enraged. For all the same reasons that I am. And I'm not a "disciple". I felt this way about the BCE long before I heard Mike Malloy on the radio.

Eat Us And Smile

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 08:10 PM
    Liked 1,344 Times in 922 Posts

This guy was supposed to be the lead singer for what was left of Van Halen at the end of the '90s?

George H.W. Bush was 17 when we entered World War II in 1941 - doubt he had made enough money by that time to finance Nazi death camps

George W. Bush wasn't even born until 1946 - so he didn't finance any Nazi death camps either.

Oh look, yet another political thread!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.06.17 @ 06:36 AM
    Liked 119 Times in 56 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

FORD, I still can't believe you don't like Michael Savage.

He's definitely not a Bush supporter. But he's not too keen on the left, either.

FORD, I'm curious about something...were you a Clinton supporter? Because he did some pretty crazy shit that didn't have the nation's best interests in mind as well....I'm just wondering if you call a spade a spade, or if you thought he was a good president? I'm not trying to start shit, I'm genuinely asking.