Favorite VH Song

HAIL, D.O.A., TYWH
    Last Online

10.26.16 @ 11:47 PM
    Liked 666 Times in 418 Posts

Premium Member

"I am Not Gay and Never Was Gay"

"I am Not Gay and Never Was Gay"

No, this was not a Quote from Sammmy Hagar!!!

Instead, this was the first of many denial statements by US Senator Larry Craig from IdaHo.

Despite his emphatic denial of any wrongdoing and saying he "is not gay" and has "never been gay," the firestorm over Idaho Senator Larry Craig's shocking bathroom bust won't go away. The Senator now faces an ethics investigation and the wrath of Republican leaders who are angered at his arrest in a sex sting operation in the men's room of the Minneapolis airport.

At a press conference, a defiant Craig, with his wife Suzanne at his side, said he pled guilty in the bathroom arrest only because he claims he was rattled by an ongoing investigation into his sexuality by his hometown paper The Idaho Statesmen.

But that defense is being met with genuine skepticism by his own party.

Just 8 weeks ago, Craig signed court documents admitting to engaging in "physical" conduct, which would "arouse alarm or resentment" and agreed to "make no claim that I am innocent." He now calls that decision a mistake.

An editor of the Statesman says the paper behaved responsibly and the story speaks for itself. After news broke of Craig's arrest for lewd conduct, the Statesman published a new allegation from a 40-year-old man who says he had oral sex with the Senator in 2004.

The man says the encounter took place in a bathroom in Washington D.C.'s Union Station.

"We went to the urinals where we both unzipped," the man said. "The restroom became too busy to do anything. So we zipped up and followed each other to the second restroom in Union Station where we began the same process."

Craig responded to the source's claim in a recorded interview with the Statesman taken during their investigation a month before he was busted in Minneapolis. In the interview, he said he is not gay and has never been to in a restroom in Union Station having sex with anybody.

Craig's wife broke down and responded to the man's allegations against her husband, saying, "I'm incensed that you would consider such a piece of trash as a credible source."

But despite his wife's support, some political experts say most of the public does not believe Craig's denial.
    Senator Craig---- why don't just take the Bill Clinton approach and jsut mince words and definitions and lie about it all the way through.....

It worked for Big Bad Bill --- He's Sweet William Now !!!
    Last edited by The Rover; 08.29.07 at 02:51 PM.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

10.27.16 @ 10:10 AM
    Liked 48 Times in 21 Posts

Thread on this subject allready going.

((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.