Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Pennsylvania Man Charged With Using MySpace Account to Drug, Rape Teen Girl

A 24-year-old Pennsylvania man was charged with drugging and repeatedly raping a 15-year-old girl after using his MySpace account to lure her to a local K-Mart, MyFoxPhilly reported Wednesday.

According to the report, prosecutors said Christopher Leasher of Bucks County sent the victim messages asking for sex, took the girl to Philadelphia to buy cocaine, and gave her so much cocaine her life was at risk.

He then sexually assaulted her throughout the night, the station reported.

Leasher was released on $200,000 bail and is due back in court Sept. 7.

http://bandmix.com/chicksdigskinny/
    http://www.myspace.com/ChristopherJive

Christopher Leasher's MySpace page features a few original songs, some photos that make him look sort of like a rock star and a long list of adoring comments from fans, many of them young girls.

Bucks County detectives said Tuesday that the unsigned, ''self-proclaimed'' musician was after something far more sinister than a recording contract.

The 24-year-old Montgomery County man was charged with picking up one of his 15-year-old fans at a Warminster Township Kmart on June 11, buying her cocaine and taking her to his friend's Doylestown Township home, where they used drugs and had sex.

Court papers say Leasher told a Bucks County detective he calls his younger fans ''teeny-boppers'' and that he often talks to them online.

''I recorded some music and people paid attention to it,'' Leasher, of Upper Providence Township, told Detective Timothy Carroll. ''It's flattering for anyone to find me attractive or want to have sex with me.''

District Attorney Diane Gibbons said detectives are trying to figure out if Leasher used his ''Christopher Jive'' MySpace persona to sexually assault anyone else.

"He is an unemployed [24]-year-old who has delusions of grandeur," Gibbons said.

Leasher was arraigned Tuesday before Warrington Township District Judge Phillip J. Daly and released after his parents posted 10 percent of his $200,000 bail, Gibbons said.

He is charged with involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, statutory sexual assault, aggravated indecent assault, indecent assault, unlawful contact or communication with a minor and possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver and delivery of a controlled substance.

Gibbons said that while the girl said she agreed to have sex, no minor under 16 can legally consent to sex with an adult. Also, she said, Leasher gave the girl drugs, which impaired her judgment and endangered her life.

According to court papers, Leasher had been conversing with the girl online for about a month through her MySpace account and by using AOL Instant Messenger with the screen name "ChicksDigSkinny."

Even though she told him repeatedly she was 15, she told detectives, Leasher, 23 at the time, asked her on several occasions to meet with him to have sex.

The girl told detectives that on June 11, Leasher picked her up at the Kmart in his coupe and drove her to northeast Philadelphia, where he bought cocaine and Adderall, a prescription stimulant used to treat attention deficit disorder.

About 9 p.m., Leasher drove her to the home of a friend, identified by Gibbons as 45-year-old Chris Gunderson, where Leasher gave her cocaine and Adderall, detectives allege. Gunderson, who has not been charged, told police he did not know Leasher gave the girl drugs or had sex with her.

The girl told investigators Leasher engaged in sex with her until about 7 a.m. At one point, she told police, she became feverish and Leasher put her in a tub filled with water.

Finally, around 4 p.m., Leasher dropped her off near her father's home in Warminster, the court papers say. A week later, the girl went to Doylestown police.

Gunderson told investigators he allowed Leasher to bring the girl to his home, and saw him take her, wrapped only in a towel, into a bathroom later at night. When Gunderson left the house in the morning to go to work, the door to his guest bedroom was closed and he assumed the two were still in there.

He told detectives Leasher called him later to complain that Gunderson had talked to police. "Have you been talking about me?" Gunderson said Leasher asked him. "It turns out she wasn't 18 and they're charging me with rape."

Gibbons said parents should not assume their children will make smart decisions about whom to interact with on the Internet. Predators know just what to say to take advantage of young girls' insecurities.

"What's scary to me and what I am sure parents would be surprised by is the number of kids who respond to these kind of predators online," she said.

Leasher's attorney, Richard Fink, did not return a call seeking comment.

--------------------

AIM: ChicksDigSkinny
    Yahoo Messanger: ChicksDigSkinny
    Email: ThePhillyPhool@aol.com

My name is Chris, I am 22 years old, I'm a musician, I play piano and sing, I am the front man for a signed band and getting ready to jump on tour shortly. I recently started swinging and so far I'm having a blast. I have had some hot experiences with a few females, and a few couples. I have a great sense of humor, and I pride myself in being a good hearted guy. I'm very down to earth and I love meeting new people so feel free to say hi, I'd love to get to know you.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

Last Online

01.26.12 @ 06:36 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default It's a sad, sad world...

It's sad that this sort of crap seems to be more of a common occurrence than not. When you go through all of the comments on this guy's site, it's sad to realize just how many naive, ignorant girls with self-esteem issues proliferate on myspace.

Dads, if you've got daughters, for God's sake GIVE THEM SOME ATTENTION (and not the kind of attention this guy likes to give her)!

Hey--Sucka...find this guy and kick his ass, please! He needs it desperately...
    Last edited by anubis72; 08.29.07 at 11:29 AM.
    "There is no racial bigotry here...Each of you is equally worthless!" --Gunnery Sgt. Hartman, Full Metal Jacket

"I'm not a rock star, I'm a musician. And I'll be damned if someone is gonna tell me what comes through me is not what they expected." -Eddie Van Halen

"I tell ya, I've been doing this for about 20 years now, and I still haven't figured out which is the right drumstick and which is the left drumstick." -Alex Van Halen

Pope Of Greenwich Village SuckaInA3Piece's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

08.28.17 @ 03:27 PM
    Liked 98 Times in 54 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by anubis72 View Post
    It's sad that this sort of crap seems to be more of a common occurrence than not. When you go through all of the comments on this guy's site, it's sad to realize just how many naive, ignorant girls with self-esteem issues proliferate on myspace.

Dads, if you've got daughters, for God's sake GIVE THEM SOME ATTENTION (and not the kind of attention this guy likes to give her)!

Hey--Sucka...find this guy and kick his ass, please! He needs it desperately...
    I wish. I read this story last night when I was online takin care of some business. It's guys like this that made me tell my niece to take her myspace page down. She's 13, and there are far too many creepy individuals out there these days.

As for this piece of shit, I'd LOVE to get my hands on him. Number one, he's a jackass for mixing cocaine and Aderall. Number two, he's a grown man, and a musician at that. It aint too hard to find a woman your own age to have sex with, especially if you're a musician.

He'll get his where he's going. That's a guarantee.
    "It's always a Catch-22 situation. They hate you if you're the same, and they hate you if you're different."
    ~Eddie Van Halen~

"The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, and then turns into a pizza."
    ~David Lee Roth~

Sucka'sFacebook

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuckaInA3Piece View Post
    ...Number two, he's a grown man, and a musician at that. It aint too hard to find a woman your own age to have sex with, especially if you're a musician.
    Guys with the issues this fellow possesses do not have sex with women their own age. In fact, sex is very low on the "to-do" list. Upon closer inspection of the article, one could conclude that this guy seeks some form of "idolatry", to be worshiped if you will. Naive young women fill the needs of these predatory types to the letter. As youths, their ego's are just beginning to flower, hence the confusion regarding self esteem, not to mention the remarkable and self damning (for some) physical changes that are taking place.

In truth, taking all of this into account, if the bastard still needed to drug his victim, that should be a clear indication of just how sordidly his mind works.

The change into adulthood is cruel enough in life with out these foul intentioned vultures waiting around to swoop down on those poor souls caught up within it.

Here's hoping he get's his wish, and indeed does get himself laid...only in this case repeatedly by a fellow nicknamed "Skull-fucker", late of cell block "C".
    Last edited by chefcraig; 08.29.07 at 12:06 PM.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Pope Of Greenwich Village SuckaInA3Piece's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

08.28.17 @ 03:27 PM
    Liked 98 Times in 54 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    Guys with the issues this fellow possesses do not have sex with women their own age. In fact, sex is very low on the "to-do" list. Upon closer inspection of the article, one could conclude that this guy seeks some form of "idolatry", to be worshiped if you will. Naive young women fill the needs of these predatory types to the letter. As youths, their ego's are just beginning to flower, hence the confusion regarding self esteem, not to mention the remarkable and self damning (for some) physical changes that are taking place.

In truth, taking all of this into account, if the bastard still needed to drug his victim, that should be a clear indication of just how sordidly his mind works.

The change into adulthood is cruel enough in life with out these foul intentioned vultures waiting around to swoop down on those poor souls caught up within it.

Here's hoping he get's his wish, and indeed does get himself laid...only in this case repeatedly by a fellow nicknamed "Scull-fucker", late of cell block "C".
    Or he could visit the "Jungle Of Love" wit my main man Nasty Nate from Half Baked..
    "It's always a Catch-22 situation. They hate you if you're the same, and they hate you if you're different."
    ~Eddie Van Halen~

"The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, and then turns into a pizza."
    ~David Lee Roth~

Sucka'sFacebook

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuckaInA3Piece View Post
    Or he could visit the "Jungle Of Love" wit my main man Nasty Nate from Half Baked..
    How 'bout this...

Prison Bitch (Bob And Tom Show)
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

This thing is not a "man" who had to have his parents make bail for him.

Let's see if he likes the all-night sexery in prison. Effin creep!!! I'm so glad this girl went to the police, it's a tough lesson to learn. Parents should always have a way to reach their child, especially a 15 year old out all night.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One