D.O.A.
    Last Online

08.22.16 @ 01:33 PM
    Liked 67 Times in 65 Posts

Default Hulk Hogans son seriously injured in wreck

dam this is messed up

Hulk Hogan's Son Injured in Car Crash
    51 minutes ago

CLEARWATER, Fla. - The son of professional wrestler Hulk Hogan was seriously injured in a car crash Sunday night, police said.

A Toyota Supra driven by Nick Bollea was traveling at a high rate of speed at approximately 7:30 p.m., Clearwater Police spokesman Wayne Shelor said. Bollea, which is Hogan's real name, lost control and hit a raised median. The car flipped around, and the back end hit a palm tree.

"The car was destroyed," Shelor said.

Bollea and an unidentified male passenger were extricated from the car by paramedics, Shelor said. Then they were airlifted to Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg. Their official conditions were not immediately available, but Shelor described the injuries of both men as serious.

The crash occurred on State Route 60, a main drag through downtown Clearwater. The road had to be shut down in both directions for several hours, Shelor said.

Alcohol is not believed to have played a part in the crash. The crash seems to have been caused by excessive speed, Shelor said.

Bollea appears on the reality TV show "Hogan Knows Best" with his father, mother and sister.
    I used to wonder why he was grinning all the time(Michael Ian Black talkin about EVH on VH1 I love the 80's) but then i realized the reason he's grinning is because he's Eddie F*#king Van Halen

Sinner's Swing! the_atomic_punks_rule's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Today- Bottom's Up!
    Last Online

12.20.16 @ 03:09 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Hope they pull through.

Favorite VH Album

('78-'84) VH 1; ('86-'95) 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Dave- I'm The One ; Sam- 5150
    Last Online

11.17.17 @ 12:11 PM
    Liked 1,033 Times in 543 Posts

Every parents biggest fear - the day your kid and/or your kids friends start getting their drivers license.

Hope the kid is alright.
    VH with Dave ('78-'84) - The best years....the "real" VH.
    VH with Sam ('86-'96) - Incredible era....."We have renamed this town 'New Halen!'.
    VH with Gary ('98) - Fucking disaster. WTF was that??
    VH with Wolf/Dave ('12-'15) - Amazing comeback. Smokin' album and tours.

Favorite VH Album

The one I'm listenin' to.
    Favorite VH Song

Can't pick just one
    Last Online

01.21.15 @ 08:57 AM
    Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts

The kid has been taking race car driving lessons. He was probaly showin off and it was too much for him.???.....BROTHER!!!
    Last edited by vhrocker; 08.27.07 at 05:17 AM.
    ALEX IS GOD!!!

I've been doin' this for 'bout 20 years now, and I'll tell ya, to this day I still don't know the right drumstick from the left drumstick -Alex Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:57 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

Hope everyone is OK.

That's why you keep speed where it belongs.....on the race track.
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 02:06 PM
    Liked 1,863 Times in 732 Posts

Donor

Similar thing happened in the city I live last week. 4 teens ages 16-19 were all killed when the driver lost control of his car and hit another car and a telephone pole. Speeding was the cause.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

Favorite VH Album

I, II, 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Jump/D.O.A./Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

01.05.12 @ 09:51 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i always thought the encouragement they gave their teen for race car driving was miguided, to say the least... most teens don't have the fear in them that something could happen to them, plus you've got a kid who's had everything pretty much handed to him, in his youth, with raging hormones at his age whose likely first instinct is to show off...

i hope these two kids pull through - on cnn it said that the injuries were not life-threatening but serious... beyond that, thank goodness he didn't hit anyone...
    Runaround... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around...

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darthadv View Post
    i always thought the encouragement they gave their teen for race car driving was miguided, to say the least... most teens don't have the fear in them that something could happen to them, plus you've got a kid who's had everything pretty much handed to him, in his youth, with raging hormones at his age whose likely first instinct is to show off...

i hope these two kids pull through - on cnn it said that the injuries were not life-threatening but serious... beyond that, thank goodness he didn't hit anyone...
    Actually he's not racing, per se'. He's a "drifter." Technically still racing, yes, but based on technical skills. And if you watch close, Hulk & Linda were both very leery about it, but wanted him to be able to try something he showed interest in. The one thing from the first season on was their fear of his driving. They always were trying to rein him in on cars and speed.

Granted Nick and Brooke have had stuff handed to them, but they have also been given life's lessons too, about what Hulk had to do to be able to afford to live life the way they do.

I like Nick though. Out of all the people on that show, he seems to be the one with alittle Jiminey Cricket on his shoulder. I hope this rounds him out and reel's him in a bit. I also hope for his speedy recovery.
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen, 5150
    Last Online

10.20.14 @ 09:09 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Damn, hope the little Hulkster is alright. Remember, the speed limit is 40, not 80.

Favorite VH Album

I, II, 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redrockinmonkeyboy View Post
    Actually he's not racing, per se'. He's a "drifter." Technically still racing, yes, but based on technical skills. And if you watch close, Hulk & Linda were both very leery about it, but wanted him to be able to try something he showed interest in. The one thing from the first season on was their fear of his driving. They always were trying to rein him in on cars and speed.

Granted Nick and Brooke have had stuff handed to them, but they have also been given life's lessons too, about what Hulk had to do to be able to afford to live life the way they do.

I like Nick though. Out of all the people on that show, he seems to be the one with alittle Jiminey Cricket on his shoulder. I hope this rounds him out and reel's him in a bit. I also hope for his speedy recovery.
    i hear what you're saying, and i don't dislike these kids... it's just that i feel he's proven several times over that he hasn't quite matured yet (and understandably, he's still in his teens), so i wouldn't encourage something that was potentially dangerous (before any accident happened), especially by hooking him up with fast cars... i haven't watched the show with any regularity, but i remember an early episode where nick basically had an open checkbook to supe up some car for $4-5K (much to hulk's chagrin)...

at this point, i think only brooke has a little bit of an understanding of what it's like to be working for your money, and even her experience has been kind of handed on a silver platter... without her dad, she doesn't get her foot in the door quite as easily, if at all, and that has nothing to do with talent but all with luck... and it's good of hulk to take an interest in his kids and try to smash those doors open when and where he can...

but there's no way those kids will ever realize how hard their father worked to get to where he was from nothing, simply because they've had the luxury of reaping the benefits of his hard work, which is ok, nothing wrong with that... but i think what gets lost with kids coming from an affluent family (not necessarily celebrities) is trying to instill in them that life isn't just some simple thing that hands the world over to you... i just think that affluent parents need to realize when to say no and not give in to giving their kids "everything" they ask for, no matter how hard it may seem to disappoint them...

not bagging on nick and his friend... hope they recover quick...
    Runaround... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around... around...

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...ml#cnnSTCVideo

Nick 'Hogan' Bollea "Ok" & Out Of Hospital, John "Needs Our Prayers"

Nick Bollea, aka Nick Hogan, is "ok" and out of the hospital after a serious car accident, according to TV personality Bubba The Love Sponge, but Nick's friend John Graziano is not.

Nick Bollea, better known as Nick Hogan and star on 'Hogan Knows Best', has been seriously injured along with friend John Graziano, who was the only passenger when Nick crashed last night. Nick Bollea is the son of professional wrestler Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea.

The severe accident, which left Nick's car smashed and destroyed, also left Nick and John injured - but it seems Nick is "ok" - and John "needs our prayers".

Radio personality Bubba the Love Sponge wrote in his blog early Monday

"Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

"Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

I, II, 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    that says it all... goes back to my point...

thanks, voivod...

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darthadv View Post
    that says it all... goes back to my point...

thanks, voivod...

What does it prove?? Not trying to be a dick to you darth, but it didn't state who was driving or what the cause was. All it stated is that Nick AND Linda were the passengers in the Lambo. In previous episodes, the only time Nick was ever allowed to drive any of Terry's cars, was when Terry was there. If Nick was driving, big deal. It doesn't mean he was hot-rodding. It's very possible an electrical short caused the fire.

EDIT: Sorry, I missed the juvenile driver part of the story. But it still doesn't mean that he caused the fire.
    Last edited by RRMB; 08.27.07 at 08:52 AM.
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Nick Hogan's Passenger, An Iraq Vet, May Have Brain Damage

By Stephen Thompson and Chris Echegaray, The Tampa Tribune

Published: August 27, 2007

CLEARWATER - The passenger in the car wrecked by Hulk Hogan's son Sunday night returned from Iraq last year and may have suffered brain damage in the crash, his grandmother said this morning.

Speaking from Staten Island, Catherine Graziano said her grandson, John Graziano, 22, was with the U.S. Marines in Iraq.

Her son Graziano's father, who lives in Dunedin was nearly incoherent when he told her by telephone of Graziano's condition, she said. She remembered her son saying something to the effect of her grandson may have suffered brain damage.

"He said it doesn't look good," Catherine Graziano said. "He was very incoherent."

"To come home from Iraq and for this to happen," she said before bringing a telephone conversation with a Tampa Tribune reporter to a close. She said she had to work on getting a flight to Florida.

Graziano is in critical condition at Bayfront Medical Center. Meanwhile, Hogan's son, Nicholas Bollea, also known as Nick Hogan, 17, is not listed as a patient any longer at the hospital, a Bayfront spokeswoman said. He is presumed to have been released.

Graziano, whose local address is 1225 Curlew Road in Dunedin, was riding in the front passenger seat of a Toyota Supra driven by Bollea, Clearwater police said.

The Supra "inexplicably" left Court Street on Sunday at 8 p.m. and struck a tree in the median, destroying the car on impact, Clearwater police spokesman Wayne Shelor said. Both of the car's occupants had to be extricated.

"Everything that happened last night was because of excessive speed," Shelor said this morning. "When the car hit, it largely exploded or disintegrated."

No charges have been filed. The investigation into the wreck continues, Shelor said.