Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.27.16 @ 07:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Can someone confirm? ~ WACF tour in Toronto 1980.

I noticed that the VH Encyclopedia has VH playing the CNE stadium for that concert (page 254) and I know someone who said they went to it and saw them perform at Maple Leaf Gardens.

The bootlegs say Maple Leaf Gardens (07/18/80) but the book says CNE.

Can anyone confirm it was indeed MLG and that the book is wrong?

Thanks.
    Bono Vox: Poetic, Political, extremely generous and just a tiny bit egomaniacal.

"You know twenty-five years ago, Tony Soprano was driving around Jersey in his iroc-Z just blasting the Van Halen"-David Lee Roth

"Will there be a Van Halen reunion? “I have hope and faith, and that’s more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albuquerque” -David Lee Roth

"This band is three quarters original, one quarter inevitable" -David Lee Roth~2007

"“We had a lot of fun on the tour – Dave was a blast. And next time we go out, we’re going to have some new stuff, too. I’m looking forward to getting on it. I’ve got tons of music written, such a variety of stuff… Actually, next week or the week after, Wolfie, Alex, and I are gonna start jamming. Maybe we’ll give Dave a call and see what he’s up to.” - Edward Van Halen ~ 2009

~Congratulations to 2009 World Series Champions the New York Yankees~

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

03.31.15 @ 07:37 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Definitely MLG..

Check out my new web page for a ticket scan.

http://tommyv.fortunecity.com/

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

There is a way one can do this online, Bono...do a search of your local newspaper's entertainment section from that date. Indeed, this is dependent solely on how far your paper chooses to archive it's catalogue, yet if it does go back that far, one can check for concert reviews given locally at the time. The same can be said for other, perhaps larger newspapers in your overall area from the same time period, given their circulation is large enough to encapsulate where you live. .
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.27.16 @ 07:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Thanks.

I was just curious because the Van Halen Encyclopedia said the CNE in Toronto and that didn't seem right from what I heard.

Ya, the ticket scan definetly shows MLG.
    Bono Vox: Poetic, Political, extremely generous and just a tiny bit egomaniacal.

"You know twenty-five years ago, Tony Soprano was driving around Jersey in his iroc-Z just blasting the Van Halen"-David Lee Roth

"Will there be a Van Halen reunion? “I have hope and faith, and that’s more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albuquerque” -David Lee Roth

"This band is three quarters original, one quarter inevitable" -David Lee Roth~2007

"“We had a lot of fun on the tour – Dave was a blast. And next time we go out, we’re going to have some new stuff, too. I’m looking forward to getting on it. I’ve got tons of music written, such a variety of stuff… Actually, next week or the week after, Wolfie, Alex, and I are gonna start jamming. Maybe we’ll give Dave a call and see what he’s up to.” - Edward Van Halen ~ 2009

~Congratulations to 2009 World Series Champions the New York Yankees~