Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

11.24.17 @ 06:35 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default 5 star philly second show - on sale now

not that I can afford it but i looked on ILAA....4 and 5 stars are available as we speak....snatch em up guys...

i do believe that sections 1, 2 and 3 on the wachovia center map designate the 4 and 5 star seating because there is nothing on ebay and there was nothing this morning when i tried to get tickets on comcasttix.
    Well ain't life grand when you finally hit it, I'm always a sucker for a real good time, woke up in life to find i almost missed it,aint I glad that love is blind

Eruption
    Last Online

07.05.12 @ 12:43 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikeKramer View Post
    not that I can afford it but i looked on ILAA....4 and 5 stars are available as we speak....snatch em up guys...

i do believe that sections 1, 2 and 3 on the wachovia center map designate the 4 and 5 star seating because there is nothing on ebay and there was nothing this morning when i tried to get tickets on comcasttix.
    These ILAA packages are a ripoff. You don't know exactly what seat you got till the DAY of the show, so you can't upgrade, downgrade, whatever you want to do. And at $500-$700 they are POINTLESS.

You really get nothing of value except the seats, don't tell me anyone really cares about the backstage tour or shitty food. For the money, $500-$700 (or $350-$500 in smaller markets) per ticket, you will do just as well or better in the aftermarket and actually know where your seat is. Take the money and hit ebay or stubhub and you'll always do better than these rip jobs.

If you really want to spend $700 a ticket, fine, but you'll have NO problem getting front floor seats for that price on the aftermarket.

In addition this second philly show isn't selling that hot, there are tons of floor/lower level seats still available.

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

10.01.15 @ 06:45 PM
    Liked 179 Times in 57 Posts

VH is likely the only band I would spend this much bank to see like this unless Zeppelin decides to do something. It's a lot of money but like I've said a few times already, I'm thankful for the chance to buy some great seats early on and not have to worry about it anymore. Upgrading, selling, looking for deals, fuck that. It's not for everyone. Also not for only the rich. But some people have the money to spend and like the option of just getting great seats.
    Sure I'd prefer to just buy front row tickets for under $200 each but thats not reality. I'm not expecting to meet the band but I am expecting to be up close and enjoy a classic VH show like I never have. I always had good seats for all the Dave VH shows I saw in the past but I was a kid and never had anything near front row floor seats. This is a no brainer for me. Fits in my budget and a show I've been waiting and hoping for over 20 years to see again. Mike or no Mike.

VIP pricey seats are not a new thing or exclusive to VH. I'm a season ticket holder for the Eagles and in club 3. You should see what people pay to sit in club 1. The club level is the entire 2nd level at the linc. Club one is right on the 50. Like $360 per ticket, 10 games a season and most people have 2 seats or more. Some are corporate suits and all but you'd be surprised how many are just successful die hard fans.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy levi View Post
    These ILAA packages are a ripoff. You don't know exactly what seat you got till the DAY of the show, so you can't upgrade, downgrade, whatever you want to do. And at $500-$700 they are POINTLESS.

You really get nothing of value except the seats, don't tell me anyone really cares about the backstage tour or shitty food. For the money, $500-$700 (or $350-$500 in smaller markets) per ticket, you will do just as well or better in the aftermarket and actually know where your seat is. Take the money and hit ebay or stubhub and you'll always do better than these rip jobs.

If you really want to spend $700 a ticket, fine, but you'll have NO problem getting front floor seats for that price on the aftermarket.

In addition this second philly show isn't selling that hot, there are tons of floor/lower level seats still available.