Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

"Explosives" vehicle in SC with Middle Eastern descent passengers...

Explosives Found Near Goose Creek; FBI on Scene
    Saturday August 04, 2007

Goose Creek - Berkeley County police pulled over a vehicle in a routine traffic stop near Meyers Road and Highway 1-76 around 6 p.m. The vehicle with Florida tags was driven by two men of Middle Eastern descent. Inside police found explosive devices. Highway 1-76 near Goose Creek has since been shut down. In addition to the FBI, authorities from Goose Creek, Berkeley County, and South Carolina Law Enforcement Division are on scene. The Charleston County bomb squad has also been called.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it later
    Last Online

01.06.12 @ 12:23 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Jesus...Fn...Christ....Lemme at those Bastards..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All you need in this life is a tremendous sex drive and a great ego , brain's don't mean a shit! ~ Captain Tony Tarracino

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. ~ Hunter S. Thompson

When you figure out that you can't figure it out, your finally gettin your shit together. ~ Jimmy Buffett

http://www.myspace.com/palm_trees_and_mojitos

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it later
    Last Online

01.06.12 @ 12:23 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    Explosives Found Near Goose Creek; FBI on Scene
    Saturday August 04, 2007

Goose Creek - Berkeley County police pulled over a vehicle in a routine traffic stop near Meyers Road and Highway 1-76 around 6 p.m. The vehicle with Florida tags was driven by two men of Middle Eastern descent. Inside police found explosive devices. Highway 1-76 near Goose Creek has since been shut down. In addition to the FBI, authorities from Goose Creek, Berkeley County, and South Carolina Law Enforcement Division are on scene. The Charleston County bomb squad has also been called.

Where did you find this? Nothing on CNN or FOx as of yet?

you find this? Nothing on CNN or Fox
    All you need in this life is a tremendous sex drive and a great ego , brain's don't mean a shit! ~ Captain Tony Tarracino

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. ~ Hunter S. Thompson

When you figure out that you can't figure it out, your finally gettin your shit together. ~ Jimmy Buffett

http://www.myspace.com/palm_trees_and_mojitos

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 12:45 PM
    Liked 6,691 Times in 3,711 Posts

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=52237

Goose Creek, SC (WLTX) - Police in Goose Creek, SC are investigating a bomb scare. Sources say a four-door sedan was stopped during a routine traffic stopped only to find what was believed to be a bomb inside the vehicle.

The two people in the car were said to be of Middle Eastern decent.

At this time the section of Highway 176 has been shutdown. The FBI and local police are still investigating into the matter.

Keep posted to wltx.com for new information on this developing story.

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 12:35 PM
    Liked 794 Times in 382 Posts

Premium Member

Saw something on CNN or something the other day about a domestic flight carrying a number of men of middle eastern decent that were acting suspiciously. Pacing up and down the isles, whispering in arabic, talking favorably about bin laden and negatively towards the US. A couple of the little skinny guys asking the stewardess for seat belt extensions. Just collective strange behavior by this group of arab men. People had been seated and buckled up for 15 minutes awaiting take-off but these guys still pacing up and down the isles and doing wierd shit.
    They were seated in a spaced out manner in the fashion of the 911 hijackers (2 here, 2 there, 2 in the back), etc.. Really freaking people out on the flight. People looking at one another, getting very nervous, and saying "somebody should do something".
    The freaked out passengers did say something. These arab guys were detained at the gate, and they're now sueing the airline for race descrimination and a number of other things.

The news channel was interviewing the passengers (not showing their faces) and these people had every reason to be freaked out and they acted correctly doing something about it.

These arab assholes really messing with people. Doing it on purpose. It sounded like a setup. All to get a rise out the americans to get them to take action so these assholes could sue the airline and the people.
    What those jerk-offs did was terrorism. Scaring the shit out of people on a plane on purpose to give the impression they were going to be hijacked and killed. Freaking people out on purpose.
    Crazy shit, and these jihad fuckers are looking to get paid now and also screw the airline and the people on that plane that took right and proper action.

Made me furious.

I don't have a link. If someone does please post it.
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:36 AM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    Saw something on CNN or something the other day about a domestic flight carrying a number of men of middle eastern decent that were acting suspiciously. Pacing up and down the isles, whispering in arabic, talking favorably about bin laden and negatively towards the US. A couple of the little skinny guys asking the stewardess for seat belt extensions. Just collective strange behavior by this group of arab men. People had been seated and buckled up for 15 minutes awaiting take-off but these guys still pacing up and down the isles and doing wierd shit.
    They were seated in a spaced out manner in the fashion of the 911 hijackers (2 here, 2 there, 2 in the back), etc.. Really freaking people out on the flight. People looking at one another, getting very nervous, and saying "somebody should do something".
    The freaked out passengers did say something. These arab guys were detained at the gate, and they're now sueing the airline for race descrimination and a number of other things.

The news channel was interviewing the passengers (not showing their faces) and these people had every reason to be freaked out and they acted correctly doing something about it.

These arab assholes really messing with people. Doing it on purpose. It sounded like a setup. All to get a rise out the americans to get them to take action so these assholes could sue the airline and the people.
    What those jerk-offs did was terrorism. Scaring the shit out of people on a plane on purpose to give the impression they were going to be hijacked and killed. Freaking people out on purpose.
    Crazy shit, and these jihad fuckers are looking to get paid now and also screw the airline and the people on that plane that took right and proper action.

Made me furious.

I don't have a link. If someone does please post it.
    That is fucked up!!!! Instead of winning cash from a airline they should be jailed.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

GOOSE CREEK, S.C. — A highway was shut down outside Charleston after police found a "suspicious item" in a car during a traffic stop, authorities said Sunday.

Charleston County Sheriff Al Cannon would not say what the item was, but said that a bomb squad planned to demolish it.

Cannon said two men who were in the car were still at the scene at 2 a.m. An FBI agent said officials were trying to determine whether a crime had been committed.

Julie Johnson, assistant special agent-in-charge for the FBI in Columbia, said there was "no immediate threat," The (Charleston) Post and Courier reported late Saturday.

Law enforcement officials closed the road about 7 p.m. after the traffic stop in Goose Creek, home to the Naval Weapons Station. The station houses the U.S. Naval Consolidated Brig, a military prison where enemy combatants have been held.

The traffic stop took place about 7 miles from the sprawling Navy facility.

Johnson said the FBI was still trying to determine whether a crime had been committed but that there was "no immediate threat" related to the traffic stop.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

At least One Ready to go Bomb and Chemicals Found in Car

Goose Creek - Two men are being held in the Berkeley County Detention Center after police find explosive making devices in their car. The men had atleast one ready to go bomb and bomb making materials that include chemicals.

The men 21-year-old Yousef Megahed and 24-year-old Ahmed Mohamed were pulled over Saturday evening during a routine traffic stop near Myers Road and Highway 176. Among the explosive devices found were igniters and fusers. Few details about the suspects are known at this time. They are believed to be students at a Florida college. They are of Middle Eastern descent and are not US citizens. Neither man has been charged, but charges are expected Monday.

A press conference will be held at the Berkeley County Sheriff's office Monday at 11:30 in the morning. Among the potential charges is possession of unlawful explosives. Officials are not at this time releasing any additional information on the number of charges or types of explosive devices they found.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.06.17 @ 06:36 AM
    Liked 119 Times in 56 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I heard somewhere in the media last week that there has been a marked increase in "chatter" both here and abroad, and that a lot of it is centered around various "dry runs" that are to be taking place over the next several weeks.

I think most folks don't really give a shit, or consider it Homeland/Chimpy BS.
    Strange days, indeed.

Favorite VH Album

Pirates of the Carribean
    Favorite VH Song

How Many Say Aye?
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 12:00 PM
    Liked 1,626 Times in 872 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

that's 45 minutes from my house.

Ted
    -TVH-

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine

What is government itself but the greatest of all reflections on human nature? - James Madison

Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian. - Henry Ford

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

HeHe eh Hehehehe he said Megahed

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

It's a dark day in America when two Middle Eastern men can't drive around with explosive devices in their car.

Bush is just out of control.

[Sorry, the moobats don't seem to be around this weekend so someone had to say it]
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
    It's a dark day in America when two Middle Eastern men can't drive around with explosive devices in their car.

So we can or we can not PROFILE people. Ohh...I get it. We just stopped a couple. Dang. Funny how it works like that. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

profile em all. i dont give a fuck how they feel.
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

“ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

AP News Alert
    Aug 31 12:55 PM US/Eastern

WASHINGTON (AP) - Two University of South Florida men have been indicted on charges of carrying explosives across state lines and one has been indicted on terrorism charges, The Associated Press has learned.