Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned!
    Last Online

11.20.07 @ 06:29 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default WZLX-Boston-No Boston VH Show

For what it's worth, I was listening to ZLX yesterday and they said the biggest concert secret in Boston was VH playing this fall but it now appears as if the show is not going to happen. They then when on to say that Springsteen and E Street will be playing the Garden in November. Not sure why, but looks like no Garden show for VH. Not sure if the tour isn't happening or just the Boston show.

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 10:19 AM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

I"m sure they are playing the area, Worcester or Providence.
    But like Koplick said about there not being any CT shows on the first leg, I'm sure that area will see VH booked at some point. ZLX is probably going by what is currently booked. The NBA just announced its schedule, so concert tours then have to work with the available dates Hang in there, I 'm sure there will be atleast 2 shows in the area
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Favorite VH Album

All (Yes, even "VH 3").
    Favorite VH Song

All (except "How Many Say I")
    Last Online

08.31.17 @ 07:33 PM
    Liked 31 Times in 11 Posts

All I know is this...

They better be playing New York! And by New York I do not mean, Giants Stadium or the Continental Airlines Arena or even the new Prudential Center (which Bon Jovi are the first band opening the arena).

I mean Madison Square Garden or Nassau Coliseum.

I missed out on the 2004 tour (which really was a blessing in disguise) because the closest they got to Long Island was Giants Stadium.
    "Question is,not does love exist,but when,she leaves,where she goes. I got a feeling she don't know either. Wait like the wind,watch where she blows..."

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning!
    Favorite VH Song

So This Is Love?
    Last Online

12.13.13 @ 12:26 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eddymon View Post
    I"m sure they are playing the area, Worcester or Providence.
    But like Koplick said about there not being any CT shows on the first leg, I'm sure that area will see VH booked at some point. ZLX is probably going by what is currently booked. The NBA just announced its schedule, so concert tours then have to work with the available dates Hang in there, I 'm sure there will be atleast 2 shows in the area
    I'll bet they'll play the Centrum in Worcester for old times sake. Remember when they were given the key to the city back in the day??

Dave even wrote about Worcester in his book.

It would be cool if they did Worcester AND Providence AND then hit Hartford on their way to NYC. I would hit each of these shows.
    "The spirit can not be contempt. The spirit can not be sour and angry" - DLR on The NEW Van Halen

"Shutthefuckupity" - DIF on John Cusack.

"Baby, where'd you sleep last night?
    Your hair is all tangled
    and you ain't walking right." - Robert Johnson

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost in the Machine View Post
    ...They then when on to say that Springsteen and E Street will be playing the Garden in November. Not sure why, but looks like no Garden show for VH. Not sure if the tour isn't happening or just the Boston show.
    Springsteen has a new album coming out with the E Street Band, along with a tour to support it. With the possibility of multiple nights worth of bookings, Springsteen can and does tend to monopolize a promoter's fancy.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Last Online

11.22.07 @ 06:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    Springsteen has a new album coming out with the E Street Band, along with a tour to support it. With the possibility of multiple nights worth of bookings, Springsteen can and does tend to monopolize a promoter's fancy.
    Don't let "Bono Vox" see you post that. He practically lost his mind when I posted about Springsteen's upcoming album and tour. He'll go off on a weeks's worth of gradeschool rants clogging your personal mailbox about eating corn out of your mother's ass (you heard that one right) and how great it is to be Italian *and* Brett's best friend.

T.B.

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypso View Post
    Don't let "Bono Vox" see you post that. He practically lost his mind when I posted about Springsteen's upcoming album and tour. He'll go off on a weeks's worth of gradeschool rants clogging your personal mailbox about eating corn out of your mother's ass (you heard that one right) and how great it is to be Italian *and* Brett's best friend.

T.B.
    I dunno about your own experience T.B., yet he's always been a decent fellow towards me.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Last Online

11.22.07 @ 06:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    I dunno about your own experience T.B., yet he's always been a decent fellow towards me.
    In the interest of not derailing this thread, I'll drop the subject, but I'm here to tell you the guy is deranged.

T.B.

Eruption
    Last Online

10.10.17 @ 07:26 PM
    Liked 70 Times in 39 Posts

oh for fuck sake, the tour is on, the tour is off, GRRRRRR!!!

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 10:19 AM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by diamondsgirl View Post
    I'll bet they'll play the Centrum in Worcester for old times sake. Remember when they were given the key to the city back in the day??

Dave even wrote about Worcester in his book.

It would be cool if they did Worcester AND Providence AND then hit Hartford on their way to NYC. I would hit each of these shows.
    5150 tour they played Worcester, Providence, Hartford and New Haven.
    Thats some pretty good coverage in less than a 150 mile radius
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Eruption
    Last Online

10.10.17 @ 07:26 PM
    Liked 70 Times in 39 Posts

I just wish they would make the fuckin announcement already!!

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 10:17 AM
    Liked 1,473 Times in 899 Posts

VH usually plays Hartford and that's what I'm hoping for. If not, I'll do some traveling.
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning!
    Favorite VH Song

So This Is Love?
    Last Online

12.13.13 @ 12:26 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eddymon View Post
    5150 tour they played Worcester, Providence, Hartford and New Haven.
    Thats some pretty good coverage in less than a 150 mile radius
    oh yes...New Haven too...by all means
    "The spirit can not be contempt. The spirit can not be sour and angry" - DLR on The NEW Van Halen

"Shutthefuckupity" - DIF on John Cusack.

"Baby, where'd you sleep last night?
    Your hair is all tangled
    and you ain't walking right." - Robert Johnson

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.27.16 @ 07:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypso View Post

T.B.
    First,

Chefcraig, you’re normal but unlike rodents like Apocalyptool who come along once and a while, and unfortunately to Van Halen message boards like this, provide NOTHING but lies (the latest he made about Springsteen news and what Brett sent him in a private message) and have this arrogant side when everyone else unatonable with their opinions! Give me a break pal!

I said I wouldn’t stoop to his level up until he decides to post my name again in a thread! You really have a hard-on for me, don’t you tool?

This for the rest of the Canadians on this board compliments of Apocalyptoool!

“What, internet tough guy, you gonna fly all the way over from Shithole, Canada to "kick my ass?" I'll be at the Cult show in Anaheim on Friday. Bring your deodorant.

T.B.”

Shithole Canada?

Why don’t you tell everyone how you messaged me that Brett supposedly sent you a private message saying he was going to ban me? 110% BULLSHIT! What, you made up that excuse because you’d cry even more knowing you’ve been exposed for your bullshit on here by others who put in your place! You make up more lies and decide to ruin another thread, lol! Still waiting for the credible links about Springsteen, loser!

“Heh, would you like to read the private message Brett sent me about possibly banning you if you start any more shit in the forums, you dumb clod? Seems he didn't like it when you repeatedly brought his name into your drooling rants. Guess sucking his cock doesn't pay off like you think it does, hmm?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

T.B.”

I knew the private messages would get to you and that you couldn't keep it to that, private! I hope you enjoyed all the graphic comments I made that were intended solely for you and trailer trash talk you can relate to! You want to try to intimidate me with your grap on here when the truth finally comes out in a private message about what you think of people and especially the person who runs this board?

I really don't care what I messaged you in private! You're dumb enough and twisted who probably enjoys it!

And what about trying to mention something about the VHML? LOL!

"Whatever you do, please don't join the VHML.

http://www.vhml.com/

T.B."

As I said to you in a private message, you were still in diapers when the thing was created in 1992! Why the hell would anyone want to join it when people like you exist there? You're an insult to the rest of the members there!

One last thing psycho, you something right; you're God Dam right I’m proud to be of Italian descent! Trailer trash like you obviously takes offence to that!

It's very easy to see that you're the ONLY person I have a problem with and the most arrogant "deranged" phoney here! You just know how to hide!
    Last edited by Bono Vox; 08.04.07 at 03:38 PM.
    Bono Vox: Poetic, Political, extremely generous and just a tiny bit egomaniacal.

"You know twenty-five years ago, Tony Soprano was driving around Jersey in his iroc-Z just blasting the Van Halen"-David Lee Roth

"Will there be a Van Halen reunion? “I have hope and faith, and that’s more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albuquerque” -David Lee Roth

"This band is three quarters original, one quarter inevitable" -David Lee Roth~2007

"“We had a lot of fun on the tour – Dave was a blast. And next time we go out, we’re going to have some new stuff, too. I’m looking forward to getting on it. I’ve got tons of music written, such a variety of stuff… Actually, next week or the week after, Wolfie, Alex, and I are gonna start jamming. Maybe we’ll give Dave a call and see what he’s up to.” - Edward Van Halen ~ 2009

~Congratulations to 2009 World Series Champions the New York Yankees~

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 967 Times in 387 Posts

what the fuck is all this shit?!?!?!

jeez...