Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Courtney Love on her MySpace.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

nyc wtf?Warning, horrific spelling and grammar per usual!
    Current mood: ecstatic

TO EDI TTHIS BLOG WOULD TAKE A CENTURY SO TAKE WHAT YIOUC AN OPUTTA IT, I JUST READ IT FOR EDITING AND ITS A DISASTER POSSIBLY THE WORST SPELT BLOG EVER BUT YOUY GET THE GIST AND MY WRITING IS CRYPTIC ANYWAY THATS HOW I LO0OKL AT IT-= I AM NOT A TRAINED PROFESSIONAL TYPIST.

WE ARE PLAYIN THE ROXY THE 17TH GOT TO WWW.COURTNEYLOVE.COM REGISTER AND OR JUST REQUEST THE TIX WE PICK 100 RANDOMELY FOR LA AND 100 SPECIFICALLY BASED ON YER RECORDS AND STYLE.

BRIEF IS GOOD, AND HONEST IS VALUED.

HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE ROXY AND ONE MORE THING IM AWARE AS I EXPLAIN BELOW THAT NYC WAS AN HOUR LATE , NO TMY ISSUE, I COULDVE USED AN EXTRA 15 MINUUTES BUT WOPUL;DVGE LIVED WOUT IT I THINK TH EPUBCHING BLODDY PEOPLE FRENZY ENERGY OF NYC MADE IT AN HOUR.

IN LA WHEN THE TIME IS REVELAED AND IM GUESSING HERE 10 MAX ITS 10. ILLBLOG FOR SURE THE TIME, IVE LEARNE DTHATHE HARD WAY AND IF YOU ARENT PREPED TO WATCH THE WHOLE SET NO MATTER WHO YOUARE AND ARENT THERE ON TIME IVE GOTA SAY TOUGH, THESE SHOWS ARE ABOUT US TOO AND WE NEED YOU THERE ON TIME FOR THE WHOLE CONTEXT.
    I COULD BE INCORRECT ABOUT THE TIME PEREZ OR STRYKER AT KROQ WILL LET YOU KNOW ON THE DAY, OR I WILLRETURN TO BLOG THE EXACT TIME THEN THE DOORS LOCK.
    NORMALLY I WOULDNT CARE SO MUCH, BUT THESE SONGS I NEED TO KNOW WHAT WORKS AND WHERE AND THATS WHY I PLAY WITH THE SET LIST. IM SEQUENCING AS I GO. IM CUTTING AND EDITING AND BASING THINGS ON YOUR ENERGY WICH YOU HONOUR US ALL WITH. SO ROCK ON AND DONT BE LATE AND LA IS ALL ABOUT NOT BEING LATE IN THE SLIGHTEST!
    CLC
    READ ON AT YOUR OWN RISK.
    PS. I DO NOT DRINK. I DO AND HAVE NOT TRASHED A HOTEL ROOM IN MANY MANY YEARS AND MY SEX AND PERSONAL LIFE IS BELOW THE RADAR DISCRETE, I WOULD NOT BE PHOTOGRAPHED WITH THE PERSON I AM INTIMATE WITH, SO STOP TRYING TO GUESS AND JUST ROCK WITH US.
    THANKS SINCERELY FOR YOUR ENERGY LOVEL;Y FLOWERS AND KIND GIFTS. AND PLS KNOW THAT I DO NOT ENJOY PLAYING THE OLDER SONGS TOO MUCH, IM IN THEM WHEN IM PLAYING THEM , BUT SOME OF THEM UPSET ME TERRIBLY, I DO THAT FOR YOU AND IF IT COMES DOWN TO THAT I SHALL RETIRE BECAUSE I SAID THOSZE THINGS TERRIBLY WELL AND PLAYED THEM FOR YEARS, ITS NICE THAT YOU LOVE THEM, TERRIFICALLY SO, BUT THIS IS ABOUT MOVING ON WITH MY HEART AND LIFE CONDITION, THE SONGS ARE STILLTERRIFICALLY DARK AND NASTY AS THAT SEEMS TO BE MY FORTE, WHAT COMES OUT, YOU JUST HAVE NOT HEARD THEM ENOUGH YET THAT THEY EXCCITE YOU WHEN THEY COME ON, ALL ARE ACTUALLY TECHNICALLY BETTER THAN THE OLD ONES.
    REMEMBER THIS RECORD TOOK A YEAR TO MAKE FOR ME THE GUYS AND LP, AND CORGAN TOO, HIS GUITAR PARTS, (33 DAYS FOR HIM) AND WHATS ON THIS RECORD IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON THERE.
    ALTHOUGH I IMNAGINE YOU DONT MUCH CARE "HOW" THIS RECORD WAS MADE, ITS AMTTER OF WHAT IS VISCERAL FOR YOU, AND ID LIKE FEEDBACK ABOUT WHAT SONGS AND LYRICS AND BITS AND PARTS YOU LIKE, IT WAS MADE IN A VERY OLD FASHIONED VERY VERY TOUGHWAY, IN A WAY NOONES MADE A RECORD ( EXCEPTING THE WHITE STRIPES WHO DONT AIM QUITE SO HIGH CRAFT WISE AND ARE FAR MORE PROLIFIC THAN I AM) WHO WAS A VERY WELL KNOWN PERSON IN ALMOST DECADES, NO PRO TOOLS, ALL TUBES, NO COMPUTERS, VERY VERY FEW OVERDUBS, THAT TAKE OF PCH TOOK 54 TAKES AND THAT VOCAL IS MY VOICE 54 TAKES AND THOSE THREE GUITARS ARE THE 54TH TAKE AND THAT PIANO PART IS THE 54TH TAKE AND ITS "LIVE" IN A VERY OLD SCHOOL WAY, WICH MEANS NOTHING UNLESS IT PERSONALLY MOVES YOU SINCE YOU ARE THE IMPORTANT PERSON IN THIS EQUASION.
    IT WAS NEITHER WHIM NOR CONTRIVANCE THAT CREATED THE FORM USED TO MAKE THIS RECORD, IT WAS LITERALLY THE ONLY WAY I COULD BE IN THE MOMENT AND JUST LIKE I DID THREE MONTHS OF VOX ON C SKIN AND WHAT WAS USED WAS 98% THE VERY FIRST GUIDE VOCAL TAKES SINCE THAT WAS WHEBN I CARED THE MOST ABOUT THE SONG ITS THE WAY THAT WORKS FOR ME. THE MICROPPHONE KNOWS IM ACTING , IMA "ONE TAKE WONDER" THAT WAY, ON THE TAKE WHERE EVERYONE HAS THE VIBE IS IN THE POCKET AND THE MOJO IS CRAWLING THATS THE ONE MY SOUL GUTS OUT ON.....PER THE REST OF THIS BLOG ITS BARELY ENGLISH.
    PT 1 OVER
    COURTS
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

bootlegs are wierd the only time i gop online is to blog on this my space woich juliet you are free to bring oiver to m,y site as its mine and i own it, anyway i dont know i told all myf riends an dyou too to be there 1030 sharp because weve been allabout goping on time and i was told 1030- then there was one of the mopst remarkable technicaL PVERSIOGHTs in my entire career- the oplder dudes whove done hgouse sound from, SIR a jillion times forgot to TURN ON THE SUBWOOFERS. so i beeged for 15 mopre minutes to figure out why the hell a real band wich would be moine sounded like a trebley backing band to an american idol songbird, tweeters are the hiogh end and woofers tge low but sib woofers are the bass and the toms and kick growl and i rtold stu the truth= chicks just do not end up with drummers of his strentgth and aptitude- whatver that fguy nedsx to keep him happy - wich sinc ehe has a farm on tghe Isle of Wight and just nothing fazes him - isnt to hard- hi sintetion is just to play cdrums and imA bit of a dudem, im thinking and i think im right abou tthis we need obne more Samantha level ro0kc ballsy song - even though has that fine razors edge al;mist cheeze but not bridge wich quuickly turns ballsy= mne and pete wrote one "car crash" wich wqe doid at studio b when LP was prepping for her biog and hey i aint getting in any trouble again so no fucking names- boy punk band stuff wich is v impiortamnt to gher= thres no stopping it those szpotty hetero boyz are gonna gop insane whern they find oput shes doing thos band- what they dont kno wi sthat LP can rock out with her cock out like nboones busioness and it took her a good haerd lkong gtime to crAwl back from one hit wonder land- she was fucking SMART not to give me "Beuatioful" and fo erthe first and klast time ever i BEGGED for another persons song- it wAs a rock song with an almost Bowie esque arrngement-= b ut she wasnta bout to have me taKE IT to the top fo kroq sxhe gave it XtinA and saved what was consioderewd a dead duck from her dirrrrty self. she saew through the nonsense and saw that xtina ha DTRHE FUCKing pipes to help[ LP acvquir eteh power and to mak ethat songa manistreamclassic remember my favourite quote about msuic comes from t bone Burnett " The American Music Business has perfected the art of sellijng music to people who hate it" add to that that the average americvan buys 2.6 records a year at chriustmas mind youm, for 280 million people whose favourioter amnd best sellimnfg maghazibne is by galaies and oceans TV Guide followed by a long drop and Readers Digest and yes this is factual yall kno wi love my data- "Modern Maturity" and the loooong drop and then Redbook/Mccalls/Good GHousekeeping= the Rolling Stones an dvogues And Vanity fairs are waaaaaaaaay teh fuck at the bottom- sales wise and rich folks or wanna be rich folks tend to buy em. "tastemakers" ius what theyre called. lemmings? naw well anyway we were slobs ijn NY it ddint help that yal;l bootleg so fucking much and i cant sing if theres 20 emo kids screming every ,yric to every bnew song so if you were there and you saw me take a few steps back it was cos i wanted my space and noooooooo you were not whoever you are taking mty doodads off my gifted new Marc flamenco en pointe patent shoes- yall leave my doodads alone, NY is swierd to this day people tell mne that the Bowery nightmare was one of thie rfavourite shows ever= i could nopt sing at all, i was probably going to be dead within 24 hours- i had been arrested for NOTHING the night previous ( there were no mike stands at the club i was accused of hurling a nioght stanbd at so the charge wzA sphsycially and totally impossible it was cos those cops had seen me do my coochie dance for letterman and just wanted to nail my ass- a true witch trial frnezy if i ever saw or have been in one or 9- but hey i took it on the chin and noone4 as is aid in the other days blog willkarmically or within thge justice system get away with what they did to me) a personc Ame backstage who iw ant3d to punch- hard= lots an dlots of tim es- coming up to me telling me he was SGI now-= well bitch then chant to pay me back allyou stole and chant to tell the FBI all you diod to facilitate a conspiracy and then get back to me-= sgi great opj n ya- oit doesnt expiate what you diod to me- or the fact that my friends couldnt get bvackstage but somewhere ibn my karma this bitch got backstage and just sat there looking like id be nice to him because hes a buddhist now-= i think 12 step mifght be a good first pl;ace for him before he starts claiminfg hes a votary of the Lotus DSutra cos ive not recieve3d any amends letter- but i let it go= and di my job and refused to take one solo picture cfor Rolling stione or anyone else- this story is about 6 people livinfg under one roof working 12 hours a day this opart if the story and we werre shambolic as fuck onstage patro played one song ina d tuning- wich is maybe one of the worst things you can do, Nirvana used to thier whol;e set in d tuning - d tubning is greta fo r low sabbathy songs- or its a pussy way of saving your voice= and yes i made some possibly gtoo szelf denigratinmg comments about my age- but if im o0ld flea amnd antony aRE 5 years older and kravits is 2 and Grohls about to be my age and billys my age-= so whatever- i just happen tp be female- i do need to get back to exercising = i havce movie star friends who are known fvor rthier small bones and perfectly sxize szdsrro bodies and perfectlyt symetrical features who work out tewoice a day for 3 hours all in, keep it unsaggy babe- biut ivce been sworking so hard iots really my wrists and up[per arms ovce been working on spendin g 6 years in my bedroom my muscles my guitar muscles are a little wopnkly anbd for anyone at the ballroom you may ave bnotiuced that i simply stopped as my amp stopped wporking entirely and have to thank the lovely randy who atthe lats minute when i fired a guy for reraSONS BEST LEFT fvopr me to know paul ill and rtandy and a crazy bitch whoxs ehystericvAlly funny a taoal grump and a really hard worker who ghot punched in the face abn dhogtied by cops the opther nbight diue to thier being whaT 5000 PEOPLE ina libne for a 500 person ballroom, thmes good stAts we were doing our hair( thew girls) way up in that ugly crazy building and couyld seeyou all for blocks, it was wild-= i told my peeps top go get bvoys wiuth skateboards and giurls whow ere into stefani, no offense to truyew fans i just felt like a challenge- if someone sreally into stefani to me that says they dontw anta nty trouble in thoe rlives, want very mucbh to be p[opular abnd accepted, wnatto be trendy but niot dangerous, and the idea of forcin gthat waznna be popular girl to face the fear cdoes somethin for me./plus im startinga clotyhing line this year too, just higher end and the lowerr end wont be about a font. i wouldbnt do that iu fond that crass somehow= a sportsac ten times the prio ce because it has ther same cuddle bear sweeetoe pie sign off that Rossdale used to sign hios letters to me with in a Times Courier font ? maybve its me, i know perfeume has a 800 -1200% profit markup so if one "brands" oneself well enough one can cash it in big an d hard by selling a perfume wethe rone gioves a shot about the smell opr not- kudos to madge for forgoinmg that , because nop way hads she not been asked. L.A.M.B. heh, well look its not fo rme to judge- im far mior eonteretsed in amazin g lingerie enyways and if i design a bag itll be fabulous and the bag ( like my giles for Mulbery one he gacve me iots like if youve seen this bag itsx the best damnmned bag! its got an s and m whip onm the side and func tions as an anti rapist kit as well as justt he coolest bag i was almost total;ly bourjie an dbought meself the highe nd Birkin in Paris and said fuck it- Lagerfeld let me have as many bags as i wanted and i couldnt heklp thunking about the artist TOM Sachs( sioc) and his lifesizeChanel Guiiltoine, his Prada toilet seat, his Hermes Glock, his real functining Tiffany hand grenade) i dunno when o9t comes to Luxury Items i am soooooo torn but back tyo MY day job wich iof i do design clothes with Clare La Faye they wiull be both of us designing and beuatuflly rendered- im wearing one of out cdresses in Grazia, we get 20s and 30s dresses and spme treens and remake them- those dresses prese4ntly cost about 3-5000 to make so if we sell high its simply to cover costs and to make enough to pay for the next batch- i mneed to send clair to a textile show in Iowa so werte nbot getting ripped and gicv eher alot of cash but sio far shes done alot of the designing- i gave hert an iozssie clarke book and we took things we liked oiut of ossies drawings an dhe had celia birtwell doing his fabrics wich is why i went nbuts ine very celia birteweel piece in top shop, but the thin me( all the girls in thi sband are size 0 wich is terriufying) that marcx dress Patrizia was wearing was amazing for a 5'1 sex machine midget who can play bass as good if bnot better than Kristen( rip) never having hirecd music school people i have three in this band all swent for no more than a yewar and two were expelled-= like i said word from the ise on this, music shcool for rock is useless but i took one semenster of music theory in college and i ue it daily- and 2 weeks of recording engineering throy and use it daily-= any lomnge rthan a year and it destroys any natural taklent a person has - and thats NOT an opinion its juts a fact, drop out!
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

save yourself!
    was i wiritinga bout ny? rock show? oh yeah so no sub woofers a remarkable an dinsane oversxight then the d tuning thiung happened and ive cut down a verse in stabnd up npthetrfucker wich i oparticularly liked and cut doff az verser on how dirty girls get clean 2 and we like the chorus in dirty girls 1 it sounds like little japanese girls singinga pop song but live trhe whol ething doesnt fly so well= npo waty was that show slick- it was oretty shambolic, i wasnt as smilinmg and gracious as i have been despitre warm and sweet vibes from everyone waaaay ott in the front and a more nethisiatic reception from the ny media elite thAN iw ould haveever expected- excpet somehow new york magazine got a stringer in , theyve done NOTHING tha leaST 16 YRS but fucking nasty personal attacks on me- even one sign of a puls eort attention top thew work ZAnd iowupldnt mind a few stitch ups them abnd that dagnasty who gives a toss free seattle paper the name long sinc eslipped my mind, really just venal. i have no idea what waxs written since my publicists are who rthety are reviews have been banned this is no t open season these are humble little shows theyre mpre for us than ( sorry) fopr yall, i justt hionk we need another smantha abnd thier happens to be one "Car Crash" wich maybe wellrehearse gtopmorrow and illwerite a new bridge lyric for sicn ethe other lyric is used up, bu tit has not been LP'ed so its good but it aint yet great- zshe will perform her miracle surgery on it if sxhe likes it, wich she does iot was between SAmantha and Cracrash and we only had time for one due to hert shcedule and us fellingw eonly needed one- loserdust is a cute lirttle pubnk song and how dorty girls get clean 1 is a nic efuck you song but i wanta bomb thge place rock song, drag that last bitof real angst out of myszelf ( a siof it ever actually leaves) yopu know what i hate? i hate crying duringa song. it happens Alot, and i cant control my voice, i dont liuke singinmg iold KC era songs sometimes cos hes on there and it upsets me, its bnot 1992, and hes gone and i just dont l;ike being distrunbed by his ghost onstage, i know yall like thozs esongs so i do em, but youll like these plenty and then some when youve heard em on the radio enough and then i can reapporch the ltt and c skin ( i refuse to do a thing off as, maybe its to do with uits miserable falure sales wise or its horrifc cover art or the fact that a very very very bad person spent alot of my money bringing nad musicians in and out from that frnwech chateua youc ant ALMOST mazke exile, thats like almost winninga hourse race or al;most being pregnant you either do or you dont and botgh LP{ amnd me have a srious aversionb to rthat record i thin k yes there are 4 good songs on it and soem really good lyrics but iu shiudder a tthe thought, yikes of the bad ones, aND SINC EI SEE each record as a concep[tual installment where3 every song is opart of a story on every record despite downl;opading wherein records shopuld almost be complilatiuons these days due to the downloaDING thing i cant help it if when iw as little things like Ziggy Stradust and Tommy - sortra im not big on the who- and the wAZll made an impact ion me and the emton record-= oh yeah goodbye yellow brick road- they were l,ike stories big long bedtime stories- wioth very little filler buyt each song re3klated to the bnext and thats always goign to be my aeste3tic- i amy evolve and have evolved ads a amuysician and a lyriuciost but im not going to lose a few things i may lose alot of pounds but im bnot goping to lose my guitar for a who;e showp those few as shows wherein i did not play guitar and that was the woirst band i ever had nopt indiviuallyas people they were allovely but as a whole as a fiv headed beast and theres NO denying whoever you are however crass and cync ial yopu may be that THIS band is the best band ive ever been in, bar none, i haVENT HAD A drummer like this since mIKe Bordin from FNM who is technically considered one of the best druymmers on earth and sonc eone drunk night in rio p-l;aying with grohl = although Kirt was a drummer and wrote that famous drum intro to teen spirit- and we allhave the rehersal tape3s to prove that- theres n o denying the guys a good drummer- stu is fucking SICK, and he hasd great intuition and anyone tried to kidnap him from the rock world theyre going to get a bollo0cking from me , szo itw as shambolic and iw as slightlyt afraid of the crowd they wanted to watch me die= thaTS NEW YORK AND IM NOT GOINT O DIE. not in the riock n roll ways were all used to abnd at the bowery i was dying and if you have ahard time with eme not dying then go the fuck aZway and find a volunteer stupid enough to tak ethat suckers route- im here to create value even if the somgds are about sex and deatha and deathly sex and horrific sexuyal deatha nd ruigs and poverty and perverities of allsorts, thats just my heart my beating bleeding back heart qwich i would never if i tw as 40 400 or 40.000 not leave on the stage, but yall willnot have my death , yall cannota ndwillnot havethe satisfaction of the thing, to even compARE THE TWOP shows teh bowery and the other n ioght is perverse- i cdont stage dive, hey im not sayting i never would, i might and i dont show my tits and i dont cut myself and i rarely curse m or ethan wehn im onstage for some reason, i dxont read my press, i just know who after allthese years is after me and whop willgive me a shake, if i blow it thats my frault, but someone told me new york mnagazine had got in and i just said please do0nt speak abnother word, thetyre so orrelevant noone reads it and its so transparent, until the regim e there changes they wiull always have an agenda and it is sexist and ageist and lame, if one daY THEY GAVE me the greatest review in the world i still woildnt read it- b ut these shows are reviewless for a reason, if iw as ellinfg tix at Wembley then im fair game, b ut if your being let in your being let in off the website mostly= we play the 17th atthe roxy and kudos to Kurty fo rthos one it hasnt been done since-= im r emoving allthe tables aqnd chairs fropm the venue - im NOT tryin g to court the weasals id onty need them- after Stipe,.Bono, Eltona nd David , Sting and Trudie have all told me to put my miomney wher emy mouth is, i dont NEEED or WANT a majpr label sitiuation where id have to spend a fortiune in my own money aqnd like i wrote on salon.com all thos eyears ago i know better- what so i can impress my "parents:" that im on Warners? all oif the names i just dropped except EJ are owned like slaves for life-= iof iwas really truly impressed b vy the passion of someones desire tyo market this rec ord and put thioe rmoney wher ethie rmoputh is in this downloaDING age and environment where frances has to explain to me how in the hell Linkin Park who are almost my age can sells o many cds so fast to people who download, i ahcve a nioce six months befiore im putting anything out for consumption ancd to get tight as fuck and NY when i rtealise4 dthe room was so erratic people punching each other and in my space and etc i just reclaimed my power and focused ons tu and bethioa and liamn and micko and pato and mad eiot almost intoa reheardsal raw and scruffy and workimngt some shot pout it may have beena hugely impiortangt xshow for all i knopw im nbot oputting any value on these shows other than i hope yall lik eit, and real fans get in and new people who would never dream of liking me get in, and gropwn ups and little emp boys and girls and womyn my age in juicy tracksuits and the heterosexual under 23 males who like slayer get in its the whole mas sof humanity , ion just a few spots, and theres nothing sw4rong with lining up around the block sonc eove reserved about 100 tix for yall taht do do that for marie and others to chooze and pick based on whatever mood im ion or shes in wich sounds almost arbutraryt but its not thertes a method to my madness,. i like a mixed room cos id hate just to polay the oldies, i do it cos like i jkeep saying its just like sex dont you want o known as giving the most fantastical blowjobs ever? but dont you also wanna get yours? i now i do, last time i actually wen t there and ill keep thi sbrief not so long ago- at this point in my life i wasnt ads concewrned with my rreopuation for fanatstical blowjobs i was actaully more selfish than that and this wasd age appropiate best in show at his job on earth ( by the wAY Noel fieldiing is one of my BEST FRIENDS-

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

we did not tash any room at any hotel on thios earth wich ive been hearing - i n fact thje after party was not in my lovely room iowch i respect that hortel far topo much tgo trash a room- and they kindlty had tons of ashtrays- someone who shgouldve known better sat on an antique table ina lovely room and they willb e getting the billas theyt are a very wealthy singer and uk comedian they kno wthat that is a theatre hotel and nopt to l;eran on avery antique table, aLso dont take under 20 irish people and stick them inb an "honesty" bar with every kind of fabulous whiskey every made,. bu they thats another tale, i did stuck fgor a massive bill in th e 20 minutes it t0ok me to change and throw opn some makeup in my lovely and very tidy room, and then i see this guzzling and simulatornsly hear this nasty crunch and iw as pissed- the english economy blows i do get that but show sxome respect these were well to do very famous people a biut older hey alot older than 18 year old guzzlers wich i covered and stopped the bvooze flow on, but grwon up multi miullionare former shaggers and famed majopr label songbirds know better than to siot on a 17TH cebntury lovely table- maybe it was the kid energy in the room, dammed love rat. poo. i am not major lable but lets say that oartyy was a major lable party id stillhave opt pay for everything so its cleaner me just oaying for the guzzlingt and the crunch than a major lable billimng me withg allthier balck math and shellac brekage deductions a year later and i like clean, ima big fan iof oit nopt ot day iom not quit ethe pig hey one need only look at my writing or my bacjkstage area to know i make a huuuuge mness to gain personal space, but in any case the crunch cost, and dearly, i went aroubnd making sure all was well and not tattling on the table leaNers, cos THAT wopuld have been surekly the sun and the mirrors tAle. id rathe rhav ethen making yp nosnesne now who is this rtacecar driver? nwever heard of the guy, Juliet my websmitress was asking me if i was having siome affair with someone iove never heard of and then theres the reality show guy- yikes reality rtaod is one i just dont go down and ye si am drinking ensure it has 250 cals in it and im not going to explain or cpomplain but i reAlly really really do not hasve an eating disorder- tyhosxe who saw the beginning of this at MWR recall i said
    this was an sthroplicigakl experiment - and knowing you cant fiot anything szent for free is a fucking nic efeeling, illsay fucking a nice, i dont kno who wmuch longer illkjeewp going but i wont go back to us 8 , dont lik ethe way i get treated at that totallty normal sxexy size, az 4 or a 6 is fine, my priblem is i NEVER think im fat! i ALWAYS think im fabulous, wich i hope all of you can relkate to and the MOST annoyibng thing to me other than people lookin ove r4my shoulder or touching my hair is when wopmen staret talkinmg about beiong fat or thiercellulilte im a dude man, i cant even discuss that stuff, maybe im just such a dude ium gay? no ummm no. hey also i heaRD THAT GUY from Blue i s all kiss and tell, what a biog mouth, i never have kissed and told on him and if i havent in him you can imagine who ui havent an dnever will on, crikey rarelyd o iu jmentiuon my ex fiancee for four years exc ept in abemoabning soprt of man that bgot away way but personal issues ? never ever ever, im shocked it s so ungentamnaly, if what i hear is true, but possibly its not= as far a ds my body = im eithert too fat or too skinny so just shut up abvou tit and as far as rock n roll thats what i love and if werte not super slick right nopw= GOOD i dont wanna be- reclaim your space wherever it may be and stick with it- get yourself comfy witha stage small opr big and just be and go with the flow oif i wa suopthere thinkiibng about that massive line and tiny space or how the fuck that ass got top my bacjstage or the super duper never tyoorich or thin media elite or the emo kids who ve been bottlegging everytghing ( i aSKED cfor it, not5hin i can do but go w ithth fklow an dmajke sure wto hold a few things bacjk that yall never have heard) oranything othert than focusing on my kids, and beinga band not a backing dammed band but a real band wich happend to have my name on it- biut so did neaio ypung withc razy horsde3 fop ryears and i just choose this road- i gotta say calling ones record zeitgeist might be asking for it just a teensy bit- but that guy has saved mne from death twice and you wont heafr me sday a word against him, i just am not an asshole and it cannot be fun for him - ive given myself the ben kingsley anthony hopkins challenge i hear about these things and im knowklegaBLE ABOUT WHo my enemies are in th e media and they are few,. but ionce youve had as iusaid last blog a fantastical dfownfall when you get back up you have so nmuch to teach others that you didnt in your delusional failsafe bubble and although flying coach is not an option for me - just cos i have learne3dc that cheap is something i can do ins ome places and cant do in others in these few short weeks-= if i end up in coach i will live- just lijke no subqwoffers im not bollovcking anyone= they can bollock themseklves or crunchy 17th century tables by fromer lovers and whoever their fucking l;atekly illjust nicely send the bill- yopu gotta change your attitue to suit the time of your life and the palce you are at i thought id never haver frie3nds again that noone would ever care that id bever wrote saongs again that id never do films or make records again that id never have a good band allthe worse stuff that my child wouldnever respect m,e againa nd be damaged dfror life by the thefts and by what the thefts drove me to, and due to vchanting and my Biddhist opracticde and my wonder woman energy muse jewelry and my magical young living oils wich ZArew fairly nonsensicla but people sewear theyve cuyred cancer with Young Living and if crytsals do have prote tivce power i certaobnly bought the lot in NY cos of the marc t shirt i had to pick one necklace to stay, i kept 33 on ion paris with couture aas its the most divine nukmb er in the dsystem but i kept 8 on in ny, you have to go to energy muse.com and read why i cant expolain it that quickly waht 8 means..... but when it got down to it id rathe rhave an 8 person or an 8 thing around me, iwant thier 11 the second most divine number- now think im ajkook about my california bananas hippie shit al;l one wants but between doing the 12 steps and really studyiing my soka gakkai shit and rteally putting my heart abnd my spul into mny practice, of nam myoho renge kyo- allthese things came back top me better than they ever had before -= my friendships are depper= my daiughter is more than fine-

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

my finances are stable EXCEPTING THAT I REALLY NEED SUZE ORMAN TO EXPLAIN TO ME ALOT OF THINGS THAT HER BOOKS AND TAPES DO NOT-= I AM TEERIFIED THAT IT WILLAHPPEN AGAIN IF GOD FORBID SOMETHIBNG HAPPENS TO MY PROTECTOR AND I OBVIOUSLY HAVE SOME KARMA THATS ALLOWING SO0ME BAD SEEDS IN NEVER AST THE FIDUCIARY INSIOTUTION LEVEL OR THE HIGER LEVELS BUT AT THE LOWER END- THE ASST END, THERES BEEN A break a dark sort iof clouyd stillhangs in that opaert of my house. ive just been robbed in fact for alot of precious, irreplacebele items but in this case we are pressing charges, its n ot 2002 AND PEOPLE CANNOPT DO THAT to me , ever ever again. i wont ecven get into what happened wshen oi called my local p[olice and they scoffed at me and how emnraged that got ,my l;awyer, my lawyers and my protectors. are all on it,l so i feel secure but why does it happen still? straigfht up stolen from me. i dont even want to share what as iots beyond insane, and pretty terrible, but its not 02, ands noones gettin away with anything noone FROM 02 is gettin away with anything statutes take a loooong time to run out. but Anyway everyiones eaitin g for me to go to the beach, They wantto see my friend whop just go tout of jail and is sorta depressed i think and swim and stuff and drive down PCH so they cAn play the song better, and my other friend the one in the red onesy is in town for the weekend so well go vidsit her too, itll be fun for themt op meet these iconic lawomen, they are both sweet nioce people, and freaks like me, i am so unsnobby this way i think if you lik esomeone you like em, no matter what, even if they have fairly cheesy images a friend in need is a friend indeed and both people io just mentioned sent me books and flowers at rehab. and seemed to gicve a shit, oh yeah lastly on my p life, julie tells me as does one of my mgrs that they the tbas keep[ making references to cdrinking getting drunk etc, being a hgellraiser trashiungr ooms an dbeing drunk= ugh SOBER MEANS YOU DONT DRINK, its like people cannpot accept that i have my adre3n iline and i can fuck shit up on amusicaL LEVEL without killing myseklf for thier amusement or drinking, get ocver ot i do not drink, im 2.4 years sober, and is houldbnt even hAve to say that- its suchg a lam e bon m ot to drop that one" ogh she must be on _____" fuck that, or she "mustve had surgery" fuck that too, last surgery i ever had was bvefore new years to fix that crazy lip thing and too MUCH sirgery from when i was in my be3droom for 6-7 years, i was just a butterfly on a pin in that bedroom and i never got my messages and was ina fancy isolation booth for years, now im amking up fpr thazt wich means alot of things beinga good mom and good to your frie3nds and family and fans, and the waiters and teh cleaners and all of humanity since we are all totallyc onnected an dnone of us ids beter than anyone else, and cynicism is the enemny of a happy life conditiona nd sane mind, delusion or humanity- pick wich road your on.

i hop ethis Roxy show has trhe attitude and positivity that tghe London one did evcen thoiugh that was like playing in a hiurricane ina swamp thru a dark night iof the soul, we did do it and i asked for small shows anbd small shows mean shit sound, thats just the deal. but if your tight enuff you can fucjking shut up and put up= maybe well rehearse carcrash tomorrow in its nebulous pre linda stage and see if its playabvle everyone who hears it do far fucking loves it- i justr bneed ot do a lyricAL change in th ebridge and see wot it soundchecks like or how it goes over- ive leartned so much from those of you who have ghonoure dus with your attendence, youve been lovely and supportive an d i so want to thank you! i wasnt too pl;eased with NY but i could be projecting my own post traumatic stress disorder- i live there too= dammit its my dammed town as well, and well get a nic eloft or apt there rthis year and noone can take that away from me again, or maybe w village town house, whatever- its one the greatest cities in the world and if you live a gfentle life, and keep yourself fairtly wellinsulated from the madness of the place its a fantastic city , although i do so lovce London too, and also the s o France, hmmmm, qualoity problem is what this is, i justr opay way way way too much tax an dknopwing that it goes to harmn children and innocent peiople and i have no dsay ion it makes me wanna have a sconbd reisdence sxomewhere else as well./
    okay gotta gochant, thanks fo ryour support in Manhattan! as always ist very appreciated, NY isnot Alot asbout enthusiasm and i felt like icouldcve brought it more- justthe positivity i feel inside iwasnt self conscious in the least- just a little mopre self dceprecating than i feel as though i wad comnpenstaing for some imginaery thing - fuck it fuck it fuck it, well next time I wiull bve fairt game and ive klearne dto handle the kinetic frenzy of the energy of that town more and more and not to allow people who would abvuse thie rpositions of authoirty to get in a tabloid allowed to get near me in any manner-

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

thats i guess what afears me about ny having been hunted an dtreated like an animal there, But im wellocver it, and i am affronted serioudsly bothered when people "loved: that Bowery show- i was forced to do thats how, a hewalthy person wouldve cancelled such a show ats uch a time, I m so not intereetsed in the whole NY thing of self immolation, it does not interest mne in the sk,oghtest, im singingf plemnty about it, its allthere in the music i cdertaionly do not have to nor eill i act upon it, and rock is what gets me alive and hurts my adrenals and my vical chords and uncoils my mojo, evern if i did drink wich obviously i do not, the alc hohol wears off in ione song even if its 40 people , iofyou are really playing with the fire of your soul then you give allyouve got, and yoru adrenaLS AND MUSCLes and writstsadnarms shoudl fucking hurt , like hell, and you should use if your in my positiobn your job for value crerationb not destruction of your own humanb divine life- and certainly not fo rterh amusement of others and anyone dissa[pointe4d inb that part of the world that i refuse to lay down and die while i still have what i have to say and i stillfeel every second of it, likei said theres plenty of people with less to offer and perhaps more willing to be your martyr, im just not a victim and im not one of them and if got any negtivity off of the enrgy of the room it was that i stood on top of a teensy amp fpr a musical interlude ion pch fopr justa second i wented to make aeye conact with the whiole of the place an d i felkrt the great roar of happiness aS THOUGH IU WOULD JUMP, well im not gonna jump, maybve someday illjump if i feel like it= but i jump omn m,y own bed with my family and what else os there to say really? value and cherish your l,ife as it is divine and eternal and we are allaprrt if one thing and on ot serttle fopr a fixed destiony or a movie someone else ios wrioting vfor you, ist absurd, l.oveyopurself enough to crrate your own destiny is what im trying to say wich is why the "secret:" bothers the hell out of me, ist all about the abundan ce of the unoverse but tells noone how to getthere- and Buddhism is the obnly paractice study and religion that allows you to get there to get out of hell hunger an danimality rage and a fast fix of drugs or shopping and see beyobnd that- to sere every impediment as a source of joy and a great lesson.
    hey i do put m,y money where mty mouth is on this sibject.
    too much violence atthat show people bleeding and punching and hating, ive chnaged jobs im not th erperson yopu come to witrh that nonsense-= icannopt hel[ you, id ont even wantto help you, copme to mne in a better life state and ill do what i can fo ryou, come to m e in your jpoy at cherishin g your own life and the life of others and youll always have my dfeepest respect. lastly my sex life is NOONES buysinerss wich is why you diont hear about it, i believe that its the last bastion of provac y i have, and i keep my things top myself omn that topic and id ont like iot beibng projecte don me who im sleeping with or not-= truts me youllnot see me photgraphed with whop i sleep wioth til i marry that person and even then id ont believe in red cvarpetes with others.
    its not open fpr specualtion its about dicretion with me wich is why thsi brit pop perswon os sp terribly annoying, and as isaid nopt az gentlemanly thing to say or do at all and if what i heard is corectr hes nopt even tellingthe truth. ugh. keep it to yourself babe, noone cares, and iof they do its momentary and will be wrapping greasy food soon enough. Last time a thing iof mine was amd epublic itw as witha person who doesnt value their selves or anyone else and has nopt evolved to aZ loving place for humanity or women and cannot look in the mirror not to mention the massive and hughe humiliation and violation involved for allconcerend, id id get a good song out of it, but out of the private aspects of it, but thats about it, its just astory that was cashed in. and embarsses m e to this day that in that state if animailty and ghell i was living in of couyrse my judgement was impaired and i went alonga nd just floated with possibly the most embarassing human bveing i can think of and the least gentlamanly ghuman being ive ever known- that doesnt mean there isnt an inherent B uddhahood in that operson they ar ejust evry very very very far away from it and wiullhave to giver many many lfetimes to figiuring out how to respect otherts families and property and privacy.
    k im gobnna go c hant, love to all an d may your lif econdition and sel flopve raise high as the this benevcolent and grabnd unbiverse will p[osibly allow wich is infinite and ever expabnding and wondrous and lovely.
    Pleazse send uop gpd viobes for a greats ound and a slick but flawed per4fect but fucked up show on the 17th and if you wanna come gop to my website and juliet willsend me the data and well pick a huindre3fd ofv you cos we like you and 100 of you cos your names in the hat. also i am terrifically sorry about the tardiness involved in NYC i was ready to go on at 10 30, s i told my frie3nds to be there 1030 sharp, and for sopme inane reason we went in an horu later possibly the punbching fighting mnew yorkness of it all. dunno, but i do end up with the blame and im, not bog in tardiness these days wich means i have got to go.
    sincerely in the literal sense.
    courtney

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=287690262

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

trust me, no one has ever accused courtney love of being very bright. shes not splitting atoms on her days off, kids.
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

“ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:34 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member

I'm gonna close this. Seriously, this is just shit.
    A little zen....... Headed your way.......