Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Last Online

01.08.08 @ 05:20 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default What the hell is the matter with kids these days?

Ok, I am finally beginning to sound like my father, but for Christ's sake will someone please explain to me how 1) kids can be so cruel and 2) when the fuck did girls become this messed up?

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/1370...s=dgo&psp=news

Is it a breakdown in basic discipline beginning in the home and later in schools? Is it a product of an abusive environment? Do kids just not fucking understand that there are actual consequences for their actions? The more I see this shit the more I think that my brother and sister-in-law were right for home-schooling their kids. At least there some kind of moral compass is being instilled. I am so depressed by this kind of stuff and we are seeing more and more twisted behavior. As another example, how about the story that came out last week about those sick bastards who forced the 12 year old to have sex with his mother? It makes me wonder if The End can't be too far away...
    Psalms 75:10: "All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; BUT THE HORNS OF THE RIGHTEOUS SHALL BE EXALTED."

J.A.S. 8/10/1936 - 10/28/2006. I miss you, Mom.

My favorite number used to be 5150. Now, it's 41-38.
    Texas Longhorns: 2005 National Champions!!!

Political Correctness means always having to say you're sorry.

"I am altering the deal. Pray I do not alter it any further."

"[T]he only way you're gonna get fulfilled is to sit right there in that front row and just get your face bashed in." - Sammy Hagar

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts

Donor

How about this one?

Police: Pa. Boy Stabs Brother Over Game

Jul 17 01:16 PM US/Eastern

LANSDOWNE, Pa. (AP) - A 13-year-old boy fatally stabbed his brother with a steak knife after the 16-year-old refused to turn over a video game controller, authorities said.

Jahmir Ricks was charged with first-degree murder in the death of Antwan Ricks at their home outside Philadelphia. The older boy died of a single stab wound to the chest, police said, and a bent and bloody knife was recovered from the home.

Lansdowne police said the younger boy told them, "I just stabbed my brother," when they arrived at the home Sunday.

Police believe the argument started when Antwan Ricks would not turn over the game controller after losing a game to his brother. Police Chief Daniel Kortan said the rules of the house were that the person who lost had to give someone else a chance to play.

The argument escalated into a brawl, and the younger boy grabbed the knife, Kortan said.

Antwan Ricks was pronounced dead at a hospital.

Jahmir Ricks, who was charged as an adult, was being held without bail. It was not immediately known if he had obtained an attorney. He faces charges of third-degree murder, assault, recklessly endangering another person and possession of instruments of crime.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Favorite VH Album

Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

How frightening is it to think we are in a world where the children seem to be as evil as some of the adults. Both of these stories sickened and horrified me.

Everyday, I must say at some poit to my kids, who I think are pretty well behaved, "If I'd have done that when I was a kid....."
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

"Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Last Online

06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

Nice story, voivod.

WACO, Texas — A man burned his mother, aunt and another woman by dousing them with gasoline and setting them on fire Wednesday, police said.

Waco police Sgt. Ryan Holt said Ishmael Reuben Lopez, 23, pulled a knife on his mother during an early morning argument at their home. When the other two women tried to stop Lopez, he retrieved a jug of gasoline, threw it on them and set them on fire, Holt said

Interesting name this guy's got. Although I heard that when you meet him he tells you to "Call me Reuben." (Melville should have used that name instead)
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

Favorite VH Album

All of 'em
    Favorite VH Song

Top Jimmy/Runaround
    Last Online

08.21.17 @ 12:12 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

I believe that kids have always been crewel like that. The difference is that back when we were kids, the media sheltered us from that type of, or just about any type of violence.

These days, the only thing on TV or print is violence. It's what gets ratings and sells papers. You must admit how turned off you get when you turn on the news or pick up a paper and the cover story / front page is something about Paris Hilton or some granny that made 100 years young...If it was another terror attack in London or a mass murder close to home, you'd be more apt to stay tuned or buy the paper.

The media has us pre-programmed for violence now.

Just MHO.
    One noticeable difference between Judas Priest and Metallica...
    ...Judas Priest only has one gay guy in the band.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

"Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

12.20.07 @ 02:15 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wow... just wow. I'd say that qualifies you as a strong candidate for a psychopath/sociopath diagnosis!

Psychopathy:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociopa..._psychopath.3F

Last Online

06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

Wait a second, this fucked up bitch actually has supporters??
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 09:16 AM
    Liked 1,348 Times in 925 Posts

I'm sure there were incidents in the past, but I refuse to believe they were anywhere near the numbers that we seem to be seeing them in today. A lot of it just comes down to respect and manners. No more is it, "Go ahead, I'll wait" instead it's "Fuck you, get out of my way". Rarely do I see a kid with "Yes, Ma'am", "Yes, Sir" or even the basic "Please" or "Thank You". We've all moved into our own little world thanks to devices like cellphones and iPods and there's no reason to pay attention to anyone else's needs but our own. And as common courtesy goes, so does common decency, and with some folks, a sense of what's right and what's wrong. And how can we expect kids to learn to respect others and act with decency if the adults around them don't exhibit those traits?

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by billy007 View Post
    And how can we expect kids to learn to respect others and act with decency if the adults around them don't exhibit those traits?
    Mom charged in attack at Disney World's tea cup ride

One mother faces a felony trial and another the threat of lifelong head and neck injuries after a run-in at Walt Disney World's Mad Tea Party ride.

The fight as children and adults were boarding the ride was all about whether someone skipped places in line.

"Everybody was going to get on the ride," said Orange County sheriff's spokesman Jim Solomons. "You shake your head and wonder how this could happen."

The scuffle in the Magic Kingdom began May 27 when Victoria Walker accused Aimee Krause of jumping the queue leading to the spinning teacups ride, according to a Sheriff's Office report.

The report then describes what happened next:

Walker, 51, yelled and cussed about the perceived slight and shoved two children with Krause, then 34, as they all waited in a holding area to be the next group on the ride.

Walker was in line with her 11-year-old daughter. Krause had her children, ages 6 and 7, and a friend's two children with her in line.

According to Walker, Krause elbowed her as they moved through the line and then hit her again. Then, Walker said, Krause "kicked backwards" and struck her.

Krause had just put the second pair of children in a teacup when Walker kicked her from behind.

Walker, who stands 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 230 pounds, then grabbed Krause -- who is 5 feet, 5 inches -- from behind and began beating her. Walker stopped only after she was pulled off the smaller woman.

Police at first thought it was a minor dust-up and allowed Walker to go home to Alabama.

But Krause's doctors diagnosed a concussion, a herniated disk in her cervical spine and post-traumatic seizures. When investigators saw that, they issued a felony warrant and had Walker arrested in Alabama.

She has since been transported to Orlando and charged with felony battery. She posted $4,000 bail Tuesday and was released from the Orange County Jail.

Walker, whose phone number in Alabama has been disconnected, could not be reached for comment.

Now 35, Krause, of Clermont, hasn't worked or driven since the attack and needs weekly visits with a neurologist.

Medicine has helped control the seizures, but she said she relies on her husband and other family and friends to stay with her because of lingering memory and physical problems.

"My life has been ruined," she said. "I am not a vindictive person, but I want her to get the maximum. I want her to set a precedent, that you can't get away with that sort of behavior."

Krause also complained that the ride operator did not act fast enough to get security, and perhaps avert her injuries.

Two independent witnesses told deputies that Walker was screaming profanities and shoving a girl -- Krause's daughter -- before the attack.

Krause said she and others asked at least twice for the operator to call security and have Walker removed.

"We were in Fantasyland, which is for 5- and 6-year-olds," Krause said. "Cussing and shoving shouldn't be accepted there."

Walt Disney World representatives said that they are confident that their employee, called a cast member, followed the proper procedures. Spokeswoman Andrea Finger said Disney security responded to the scene right after the attack.

"Cast members are trained to contact security when they identify a disturbance. In this incident, the cast member did just that," she said.

Whether the appearance of security would have calmed the situation is unclear. The sheriff's report notes that Walker had an earlier assault arrest in Alabama.

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts

Donor

Ohio Teen Accused of Killing Child Because He Was Angry Over Toilet Training

Thursday, July 19, 2007

CINCINNATI — A judge ruled that a teenager will be tried as an adult for the death of an 18-month old boy he is accused of repeatedly swinging against a wall because he was frustrated with the child's toilet training.

Derris Smith, 18, the live-in boyfriend of the child's mother, has been charged with murder. He was 17 on June 27, when authorities say he delivered the beating that led to Malakai Glenn's death four days later.

The boy's mother, 20-year-old Sasha Glenn, testified Wednesday that the impact of the child hitting the wall left drywall stuck to his head and cracked a wooden door.

"When I picked him up he put his arms around me," Glenn said. "He was staring at me for a minute with big eyes, then he went limp." The child never regained consciousness and died after being hospitalized at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.

Following the Wednesday hearing, Hamilton County Juvenile Court Judge Thomas Lipps said Smith should be tried as adult. The case will now go to a grand jury.

During the court hearing, Smith and his parents, who sat by their son, also cried.

Glenn said she was folding laundry when she heard a "boom, a thump" and found Smith gripping the front of the toddler's pajama top. She said she took her son to the bathroom to wash the drywall off his head and that Smith told the boy "he needed to start listening."

When Glenn said the boy had had enough, Smith told her, "Don't tell me what to do," she testified. "He picked him up and hit his head on the wall" before dropping him on the bed.

Smith is being held in the Hamilton County Juvenile Detention Center on $500,000 bond.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Once, Cathedral, Poundcake
    Last Online

10.11.14 @ 03:02 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay View Post
    Ohio Teen Accused of Killing Child Because He Was Angry Over Toilet Training

Thursday, July 19, 2007

CINCINNATI — A judge ruled that a teenager will be tried as an adult for the death of an 18-month old boy he is accused of repeatedly swinging against a wall because he was frustrated with the child's toilet training.

Derris Smith, 18, the live-in boyfriend of the child's mother, has been charged with murder. He was 17 on June 27, when authorities say he delivered the beating that led to Malakai Glenn's death four days later.

The boy's mother, 20-year-old Sasha Glenn, testified Wednesday that the impact of the child hitting the wall left drywall stuck to his head and cracked a wooden door.

"When I picked him up he put his arms around me," Glenn said. "He was staring at me for a minute with big eyes, then he went limp." The child never regained consciousness and died after being hospitalized at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.

Following the Wednesday hearing, Hamilton County Juvenile Court Judge Thomas Lipps said Smith should be tried as adult. The case will now go to a grand jury.

During the court hearing, Smith and his parents, who sat by their son, also cried.

Glenn said she was folding laundry when she heard a "boom, a thump" and found Smith gripping the front of the toddler's pajama top. She said she took her son to the bathroom to wash the drywall off his head and that Smith told the boy "he needed to start listening."

When Glenn said the boy had had enough, Smith told her, "Don't tell me what to do," she testified. "He picked him up and hit his head on the wall" before dropping him on the bed.

Smith is being held in the Hamilton County Juvenile Detention Center on $500,000 bond.
    Man let me get a hold of this POS for 5 minutes. That's all I need is 5 minutes. They'll be having to potty train him again when I'm done. God these 18 yo badasses who beat up little kids just piss me off.

Later,
    Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, hobos and tramps, Cross-eyed mosquitoes and bowlegged ants; I'm here before you to stand behind you To tell you something I know nothing about... ~Sammy Hagar

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...LSe/weight.png

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay View Post
    [B]Derris Smith, 18, the live-in boyfriend of the child's mother, has been charged with murder. He was 17 on June 27, when authorities say he delivered the beating that led to Malakai Glenn's death four days later.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

10.16.17 @ 11:43 AM
    Liked 17 Times in 10 Posts

Premium Member

There have alway been incidents of psychopathic children doing the unthinkable, but they were more remote 'back then.'

I believe the day corporal punishment was removed from public schools was the beginning of all this. The mentality of 'you can't touch me, no matter what I do' became standard.

I remember if we didn't bring shorts f/ PE class, we got 1 lick.
    Nothing abusive, but it taught us that there were repercussions for our actions(or lack thereof).

That is gone now. And we are seeing the results.
    "Here's to swimmin' with bow legged women."
    Quint- Boat Captain
    --------------------------------------------------

"As God as my witness...I thought turkeys could fly"
    Arthur Carlson- Radio Station GM
    --------------------------------------------------

"I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park, and you wanna bail out! Well, I'll tell you something, this is no longer a vacation . . . it's a quest! It's a quest for fun! I'm gonna have fun, and you're gonna have fun! We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our Goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling Zip-a-dee-doo-da out of your assholes! "
    Clark W. Griswold- Food Additive Designer
    ---------------------------------------------------

VIVA TEXAS LINKERS WEEKEND!
    Round I = Done!
    Round II = Done!
    Round III = Done!
    Round IV = Done!
    Round V = Done!
    Round VI = Done!
    Round VII = Done!
    Round VIII = Done!