Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 75
  1. #1
    5150 venom thrust's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.20.05
    Posts
    653
    Last Online

    06.21.15 @ 03:34 PM
    Likes
    2
    Liked 55 Times in 31 Posts

    Default KLOS will NOT have VH info!!!!

    Joe Benson will NOT have VH info today! I spoke with Rita Wilde at KLOS it's not VH! It was suppose to be the Eagles and now that has been put off. sorry guys.

  2. #2
    Little Dreamer
    Join Date
    11.16.06
    Posts
    38
    Last Online

    10.06.07 @ 03:30 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Drats!

    So, venom, what is the hold up? Will we hear an announcement by August 1?

  3. #3
    no stinkin click! muffdiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.27.02
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    7,761
    Favorite VH Album

    all
    Favorite VH Song

    strung out....
    Last Online

    02.28.14 @ 07:54 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts


    Premium Member

    Donor

    Default

    No news is good news...

  4. #4
    Atomic Punk smithjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.12.00
    Location
    The US of A
    Posts
    16,463
    Favorite VH Album

    Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

    Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

    08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Likes
    130
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Bummer.
    Guess the wait continues...........
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

    "A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One



  5. #5
    Romeo Delight
    Join Date
    10.28.06
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    111
    Last Online

    02.08.12 @ 10:17 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thanks VT.. unreal... i cant image klos playn CVH and leading into sayn em i wonder if its about this band with the major concert news monday.. ... really unreal..im still gonna give a listen at 5:00

  6. #6
    Atomic Punk Van Squalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    22,207
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 12:25 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1,607 Times in 989 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    LOL. Shocking.

  7. #7
    Atomic Punk TheresOnlyOneWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.13.04
    Location
    Avengers Tower
    Posts
    10,149
    Favorite VH Album

    Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

    Different Devil
    Last Online

    11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    I'm floored.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

    Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

    A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

    Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

  8. #8
    Good Enough
    Join Date
    05.23.00
    Location
    ..this desperate part of town.
    Posts
    2,306
    Last Online

    12.09.17 @ 09:22 AM
    Likes
    562
    Liked 280 Times in 134 Posts

    Default

    I guess we just have to wait for the Newsletter.



    Sings like a bird. Rocks like a pig.

  9. #9
    Eruption Bigdaddy_14's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.31.99
    Age
    37
    Location
    Baltimore, MD USA
    Posts
    1,043
    Favorite VH Album

    All of em
    Favorite VH Song

    All of em
    Last Online

    10.04.17 @ 06:34 AM
    Likes
    32
    Liked 58 Times in 37 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    something in the VH world fell through...man, there's a shock
    WHOAOH! Hey you! Who said that? Baby how you been?

  10. #10
    Atomic Punk Eddymon's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.20.99
    Age
    48
    Location
    3800 foot level in the Sierra
    Posts
    15,108
    Favorite VH Album

    all of them
    Favorite VH Song

    If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 04:13 PM
    Likes
    2
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by venom thrust View Post
    Joe Benson will NOT have VH info today! I spoke with Rita Wilde at KLOS it's not VH! It was suppose to be the Eagles and now that has been put off. sorry guys.
    Azhoff manages the Eagles, Sammy Hagar and Van Halen right?
    I wonder if there is a smokescreen going on right now? Don Henley said a month or so ago that the new Eagles album would be out in early October, so I do not forsee them touring before that.


    I wonder if Mike may be involved in the VH thing? He has been announced as a performer already for Sammy's tour which I believe that tickets have already gone on sale for. Could Azhoff be having trouble getting Mike off the Sammy bill?
    Even Sam has been quiet of late.
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

  11. #11
    Good Enough wham bam will rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.30.02
    Location
    Hell and beyond
    Posts
    2,261
    Favorite VH Album

    Bark Like A Dog
    Favorite VH Song

    Act Like It Hurts
    Last Online

    06.26.17 @ 04:51 PM
    Likes
    1,264
    Liked 643 Times in 328 Posts

    See sig..........


    You know, between Van Wolf, postponements, DRAMA, Live Nation/Clear Channel makin' money off the shows (IF there are to be shows), ect........I'm caring less and less about this. I'd just rather have a friggin' new cd anyway.

    Chances are Van Wolf tix will be too expensive and there is no way I'd cheapen myself to Uecker seats and have to hang will Mr. and Mrs. 'Casual Fan'.

    The Police were in my home city this weekend and, I swear to God, the 'necks they interviewed on the news were killing me.

    "I come here tonight to see Steeng and hear Every Step You Take"

    or

    "I didn't like The Police but I LUV Sting and I love that Every Breath song"

    THESE are the fucking douches that can afford 200 dollar tix and/or 1000 dollar StubHub buys for good seats and they don't even know the fucking songs or only like 'the hits'.

    Fuck a duck, man!
    "Never is just reven spelled backwards." -House

    "Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?" -THE Rob Gordon

  12. #12
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    07.11.05
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,883
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

    Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

    06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddymon View Post
    Azhoff manages the Eagles, Sammy Hagar and Van Halen right?
    I wonder if there is a smokescreen going on right now? Don Henley said a month or so ago that the new Eagles album would be out in early October, so I do not forsee them touring before that.


    I wonder if Mike may be involved in the VH thing? He has been announced as a performer already for Sammy's tour which I believe that tickets have already gone on sale for. Could Azhoff be having trouble getting Mike off the Sammy bill?
    Even Sam has been quiet of late.
    Yeah, nice theory

    You obviously aren't familiar with how this band works...
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

    "He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

  13. #13
    Sinner's Swing! the_atomic_punks_rule's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.27.04
    Location
    Jersey- Home of the Devils
    Posts
    2,766
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Today- Bottom's Up!
    Last Online

    12.20.16 @ 03:09 PM
    Likes
    1
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wham bam will rock View Post
    See sig..........


    You know, between Van Wolf, postponements, DRAMA, Live Nation/Clear Channel makin' money off the shows (IF there are to be shows), ect........I'm caring less and less about this. I'd just rather have a friggin' new cd anyway.

    Chances are Van Wolf tix will be too expensive and there is no way I'd cheapen myself to Uecker seats and have to hang will Mr. and Mrs. 'Casual Fan'.

    The Police were in my home city this weekend and, I swear to God, the 'necks they interviewed on the news were killing me.

    "I come here tonight to see Steeng and hear Every Step You Take"

    or

    "I didn't like The Police but I LUV Sting and I love that Every Breath song"

    THESE are the fucking douches that can afford 200 dollar tix and/or 1000 dollar StubHub buys for good seats and they don't even know the fucking songs or only like 'the hits'.

    Fuck a duck, man!
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  14. #14
    Atomic Punk TheresOnlyOneWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.13.04
    Location
    Avengers Tower
    Posts
    10,149
    Favorite VH Album

    Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

    Different Devil
    Last Online

    11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wham bam will rock View Post
    Chances are Van Wolf tix will be too expensive and there is no way I'd cheapen myself to Uecker seats and have to hang will Mr. and Mrs. 'Casual Fan'.
    Plus, you'll have to sing the songs to yourself.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

    Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

    A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

    Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

  15. #15
    Top Of The World Johnny Van Halen Cash's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.16.07
    Posts
    158
    Last Online

    06.23.15 @ 10:11 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    I'm going to see how long I can hold my breath until the official VH website is updated........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. KLOS 95.5
    By venom thrust in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03.16.07, 10:58 AM
  2. Double Shot of VH on 95.5 KLOS
    By I Coulda Hada VH in forum VH Songs/Albums/Videos
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02.04.03, 12:29 PM
  3. A possible jam at the KLOS X-mas thing
    By heatmiser in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11.27.02, 05:36 PM
  4. Mikey on KLOS!
    By ETRIGAN in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06.25.02, 09:35 AM
  5. Dave on KLOS this A.M.
    By willyum in forum "Song For Song" Tour 2002
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04.26.02, 08:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •