Favorite VH Album

Can\'t decide - I love them all
    Favorite VH Song

All
    Last Online

11.10.14 @ 10:06 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default I Hate F'ing Banks!

Sorry, I'm on hold and need to vent a little bit. Without going into details of the transaction and making this a long story let me just tell you this.

I've called US Bank three times in the last two days only to be told by a recording that they are experiencing unusually long wait times and they can't process my call. They don't even give you the chance to hold.

I've called Community America Credit Union (a local financial institution) twice only to be put on hold for 10+ minutes each time waiting for someone to talk to.

I've called Wachovia once only to be put on hold for several minutes and passed around three times.

What has happend to customer service? You would think that an industry that handles our money would do something to serve us better?
    Face Down in Cabo!

Last Online

11.06.14 @ 05:13 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I hear ya, neighbor.

When I was buying my house a few years ago, I needed to cash a check. I went to US Bank (not my bank at the time), and they wouldn't cash a check for me with all the info I had available. I understood that easy enough. I then asked if I could just use their phone to make a local call (to my wife at the time), and they told me I could go down the block to a Chinese restaurant and use their phone.

Banks in KC definitely suck. Good luck to ya!

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

11.02.17 @ 09:45 PM
    Liked 28 Times in 9 Posts

I had a little bit of fun with Bank of America a while back. Without going into details, they robbed me of $102. Needless to say, I no longer bank with them.
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

11.25.14 @ 09:53 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

I had a problem with my bank at the time of buying my house. I had to go to another branch. The local one knows me and my family quite well. So I go to this other branch and deal with this idiot. She tells me I need a termite certificate, which costs $1K. I tell her I'll put down however much, but I want no PMI. Day before closing, dumb ass calls me at the insurance office giving me my monthly payment, which included PMI. Had I been at home, I would have blown a gasket. I had to pay extra to keep the rate locked in and get the PMI dropped. I was pissed and vented at the attorney's office. I go home, lay down, when the phone rings. Its the president of the branch I deal with in town. She heard of my problems, apologized alot, and paid for the termite certificate and paid the fees to lock in my rate. She kept saying how she didn't want to lose my or my dad's business. I wasn't pissed at her or the bank-but the idiot who handled the loan. I guess that's one of the few advantages of living in a small hick town.
    LSU Tigers 2003 & 2007 National Champs
    Detroit Pistons 2004 NBA Champs

If looks could kill, I'd stare at everybody!