Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

08.28.17 @ 03:27 PM
    Liked 98 Times in 54 Posts

Donor

Default Florida teens gang rape mother, force son to

Read this story in saturday's paper. Really sick shit.

Florida Teens Accused of Gang Rape Attack

By BRIAN SKOLOFF
    Associated Press Writer

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Two teenagers were accused of gang raping a woman and forcing her 12-year-old son to join in the attack, then beating him and pouring cleaning solution into his eyes.

Authorities allege Avion Lawson, 14, and Nathan Walker, 16, were among a group of about 10 masked suspects who forced their way into the woman's apartment in a crime-ridden housing project the night of June 18.

The two were being held without bail Friday on suspicion of armed sexual battery by multiple perpetrators, sexual performance by a child, armed home invasion and aggravated battery. Both were arrested this week, but formal charges had not been filed. Authorities said the two would be charged as adults.

"Any rape case is horrible but this takes it to another level, something you can't think of even in your worst dreams," police spokesman Ted White said.

According to the police report, a man knocked on the woman's door at about 9 p.m. and told her he had a flat tire. The mother and son, whom police have not identified, went outside and were ambushed by a group of gun-wielding suspects.

The victims told police they were forced back into their home and beaten and sexually assaulted. According to authorities, the men raped, sodomized and beat the woman, then forced her son to participate in the assault at gunpoint, making him have sex with his mother in front of them.

The boy was then beaten and had numerous household cleaning liquids poured into his eyes, according to the police report.

The suspects also stole a few hundred dollars worth of cash and jewelry, White said.

White said more arrests were expected, but he would not say whether authorities had identified additional suspects. The teens in custody were not cooperating, but Lawson confessed to taking part in the attack, White said. Walker has denied involvement, White said.

DNA evidence in a condom found in the victims' home linked Lawson to the crime, police said. Investigators also say they found a palm print belonging to Walker at the scene.

The victims did not suffer life-threatening injuries and have been released from the hospital, White said.

"They're going through the county victim services for counseling," he said.

Lawson lived in Dunbar Village, the hardscrabble project where the attack occurred. Walker was apparently visiting a friend there, White said.

Authorities believe the suspects all knew each other from the neighborhood, but they don't think they knew the victims directly.

Prosecutors have 21 days from the time a suspect is arrested to formally file charges. Lawson was arrested Tuesday. Walker was arrested Thursday.

Walker made a first court appearance on Friday, after which his father, also named Nathan Walker, spoke briefly.

"My son has a good heart," the elder Walker said outside court. "I can't believe my son would do something like this. I don't teach my son violence so I don't understand."

Walker's attorney, Robert Gershman, said Friday he intended to enter a not guilty plea on behalf of his client once charges are formally filed. He would not comment further.

A telephone message left at the office of Lawson's public defender was not immediately returned.
    "It's always a Catch-22 situation. They hate you if you're the same, and they hate you if you're different."
    ~Eddie Van Halen~

"The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, and then turns into a pizza."
    ~David Lee Roth~

Sucka'sFacebook

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

11.02.17 @ 09:45 PM
    Liked 28 Times in 9 Posts

That kid will be fucked up for life.
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.07.17 @ 12:54 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Friday, July 06, 2007

UPDATED: 8:00 p.m. July 06, 2007

WEST PALM BEACH — Nathan Walker, 16, appeared in juvenile court this afternoon to face charges of sexual battery in the June 18 gang rape of a mother and the assault of her son.

He will be held in a jail cell for juveniles for up to 21 days while the state attorney's office prepares the paperwork to send his case to adult court.

Once adult charges are filed, he will be transferred to the Palm Beach County Jail.

Walker's mother, father and friends were also in the courtroom for today's quick hearing.

The first teenager arrested in this case, 14-year-old Avion Lawson, is also in a juvenile detention facility until adult charges are filed.

Avion Lawson

State attorney's office spokesman Mike Edmondson announced earlier today that both teenagers would be charged as adults in the assault.

The state attorney's office generally files adult charges against anyone 14 or older charged with a violent felony.

Ruby Walker reacts as her son Nathan Walker, 16, enters first appearance juvenile court after being charged with armed sexual battery by multiple persons, sexual battery, wearing a mask while committing an offense and home invasion robbery with a firearm.

The state attorney's office has 21 days from the day of the arrest to file the charges. Lawson was arrested Tuesday and Walker was arrested Thursday.

Edmondson said any other teenagers arrested in this case would also be sent to adult court.

The victim had told police there were 10 attackers, and more arrests are expected.

Walker was linked by a palm print to the Dunbar Village home-invasion torture and robbery, according to police.

Lawson's DNA was found in a condom at the victims' home.

Police said Lawson confessed to participating in the attack, but said Walker had not confessed.

Walker, who police said does not attend school, went willingly with his mother to the police station for questioning eight days after the attack but denied he was involved.

He said he had heard about the attack, but said he had spent the night at his mother's apartment, the police report states.

Nathan Walker, 16, listens to his mother in first appearance juvenile court after being charged with armed sexual battery by multiple persons, sexual battery, wearing a mask while committing an offense and home invasion robbery with a firearm.

Police noted, though, that he sometimes stayed with friends at Dunbar Village.

Police had Walker's palm print because he had been arrested previously, spokesman Ted White said. Walker previously had been charged with loitering and trespassing, White said.

His mother, Ruby Nell Walker, has been arrested nine times on charges that include aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and assault with intent to do bodily harm. His father, also named Nathan Walker, has been arrested eight times.

The teen stayed only sporadically with his mother and younger sister at the Rosewood Apartments on Brandywine Drive, said Amanda Canady, who lives across from the Walkers' apartment. He spent most of his time with friends at Dunbar Village, where he liked to play basketball, she said.

"He says it's boring out here," Canady said.

WEST PALM BEACH — — A 16-year-old in chains and a jail jumpsuit sat in juvenile court Friday, with his mom and dad by his side, to face charges that could put him in prison for the rest of his life.

The same cousins and friends of Lawson who denied his involvement to the media on Tuesday were in the courtroom Friday in the front row with Nathan Walker's family.

They said they were there to support Walker.

Walker's father, also named Nathan Walker, sat next to her. He later addressed reporters, soft-spoken and sad.

"I love my son," the father said. "I'm going to stick by him. I don't teach violence to my son, so it really puzzles me. Maybe he's just hanging out with the wrong crowd. I don't know."

He acknowledged that he hadn't spent as much time with his son as he should have after parting ways with the boy's mother. But he said his son is shy and timid, and they went to places like the Fun Depot arcade together.

"It's been awhile since I really spent a lot of time with him," the father said. In the meantime, his son has been getting into trouble with the law.

Walker is scheduled to be in juvenile court in two weeks for an earlier arrest. He is charged as a juvenile with trespassing on school property, resisting arrest without violence, criminal mischief and loitering at Roosevelt Middle School on two occasions in May.
    Last edited by voivod; 07.09.07 at 05:41 AM.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

all
    Favorite VH Song

strung out....
    Last Online

02.28.14 @ 07:54 PM
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Geaaazuus Fuck....

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

07.27.07 @ 01:06 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

As of late I have been having these dreams where I get an opportunity to inflict pain on people who inflict pain on others. I wish it could really happen, I would start with these animals.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 06:24 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

Totally sick. If you are that desperate for action, get a prostitute.
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II or Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Cathedral, Humans Being
    Last Online

03.02.10 @ 03:28 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoHalen View Post
    Totally sick. If you are that desperate for action, get a prostitute.
    The only "action" these guys were looking for was violence, humiliation, degradation and robbery. You think the story would read better if they had done it to a prostitute?
    Mr. Horseradish courtesy of the International Horseradish Council and Brett.

Favorite VH Album

all
    Favorite VH Song

strung out....
    Last Online

02.28.14 @ 07:54 PM
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by willy4pres View Post
    As of late I have been having these dreams where I get an opportunity to inflict pain on people who inflict pain on others. I wish it could really happen, I would start with these animals.

Yeah, these guys are sick...I'd be there to help ya.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

06.22.15 @ 03:18 PM
    Liked 12 Times in 5 Posts

Donor

where's reverend al?
    not another dime from me, fellas...

tinzen

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

11.30.07 @ 11:59 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Get them out of the gene pool! mother 9x's arrested and father 8X's wonder where they went wrong? fucking scum this is why we need the death penalty. Will it serve to keem these animals around? If all 10 are convicted that is close to 300k to house them in jail for a year life? you do the numbers.

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Now you see the main reason I plan on leaving southern Florida. These sub-human pieces of shit roam the landscape. And the parents are no better, believing in the absolute innocence of children they are rarely, if ever, around to properly raise. And naturally, when one of them get's arrested, it's either the victim that is lying, or the police that were wrong for doing so.

For some odd reason, these people walk around this area with an embittered sense of "entitlement", which conveniently allows them to ignore socially expected standards of what constitutes normal, rational public behavior. There exists a baffling, open hostility offered by these "people" when one encounters them in a social setting, such as a public bus or library.

This same bizzare sense of entitlement allows for spiraling crime rates in our area. Why go get a job and work for a living when all one need do is take things from others? Thugs and pimps are heroes to these turds.

If I sound bitter about this, here's the reason: Find yourself victimised by these ignorant, dirt dwelling, unbalanced fucktards someday. The experience will quickly wipe away any vestiges of liberal thinking or compassion toward their alledged "difficulties" in life. Fry every single one of them, along with their relatives.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained, DOA
    Last Online

06.14.17 @ 06:46 PM
    Liked 23 Times in 9 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterdays View Post
    The only "action" these guys were looking for was violence, humiliation, degradation and robbery. You think the story would read better if they had done it to a prostitute?

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Donor

you nailed it chef.

one of the most evil ramifications of liberalism is that we now have a group of people who have been told over and over that they cannot succeed and are entitled to a free ride on the shoulders of "the man."

many of us on this board are "the man."

i think it's sad that my daughter won't know about prejudice or racism until she turns on the tv some day and Rev Al or Jesse inform her of her guilt in the matter as a member of the white race.

the saddest part is that when the pendulum starts to swing back, it will most likely be rooted in a prejudice and racist mindset by the less insightful who want their communities back... and it will be easier to blame these entire "cultures" than to pick out the "bad apples."

way to go, libs. as ye sow, so shall ye reap

tinzen

Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Last Online

02.02.16 @ 11:01 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuckaInA3Piece View Post
    Read this story in saturday's paper. Really sick shit.

Florida Teens Accused of Gang Rape Attack

By BRIAN SKOLOFF
    Associated Press Writer

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Two teenagers were accused of gang raping a woman and forcing her 12-year-old son to join in the attack, then beating him and pouring cleaning solution into his eyes.

Authorities allege Avion Lawson, 14, and Nathan Walker, 16, were among a group of about 10 masked suspects who forced their way into the woman's apartment in a crime-ridden housing project the night of June 18.

The two were being held without bail Friday on suspicion of armed sexual battery by multiple perpetrators, sexual performance by a child, armed home invasion and aggravated battery. Both were arrested this week, but formal charges had not been filed. Authorities said the two would be charged as adults.

"Any rape case is horrible but this takes it to another level, something you can't think of even in your worst dreams," police spokesman Ted White said.

According to the police report, a man knocked on the woman's door at about 9 p.m. and told her he had a flat tire. The mother and son, whom police have not identified, went outside and were ambushed by a group of gun-wielding suspects.

The victims told police they were forced back into their home and beaten and sexually assaulted. According to authorities, the men raped, sodomized and beat the woman, then forced her son to participate in the assault at gunpoint, making him have sex with his mother in front of them.

The boy was then beaten and had numerous household cleaning liquids poured into his eyes, according to the police report.

The suspects also stole a few hundred dollars worth of cash and jewelry, White said.

White said more arrests were expected, but he would not say whether authorities had identified additional suspects. The teens in custody were not cooperating, but Lawson confessed to taking part in the attack, White said. Walker has denied involvement, White said.

DNA evidence in a condom found in the victims' home linked Lawson to the crime, police said. Investigators also say they found a palm print belonging to Walker at the scene.

The victims did not suffer life-threatening injuries and have been released from the hospital, White said.

"They're going through the county victim services for counseling," he said.

Lawson lived in Dunbar Village, the hardscrabble project where the attack occurred. Walker was apparently visiting a friend there, White said.

Authorities believe the suspects all knew each other from the neighborhood, but they don't think they knew the victims directly.

Prosecutors have 21 days from the time a suspect is arrested to formally file charges. Lawson was arrested Tuesday. Walker was arrested Thursday.

Walker made a first court appearance on Friday, after which his father, also named Nathan Walker, spoke briefly.

"My son has a good heart," the elder Walker said outside court. "I can't believe my son would do something like this. I don't teach my son violence so I don't understand."

Walker's attorney, Robert Gershman, said Friday he intended to enter a not guilty plea on behalf of his client once charges are formally filed. He would not comment further.

A telephone message left at the office of Lawson's public defender was not immediately returned.
    fucking ******s

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by vh07 View Post
    fucking ******s
    totally uncalled for.

this shit is going on all over the place in every color and culture.

it's a social economic issue.

translation: fucking poor people.

tinzen